- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Lund Genesis Roll Up Tonneau Cover is custom-designed to fit your pickup's cargo bed
- Clean, low-profile design with tapered and finished corners improves fuel economy
- The Lund Tonneau cover rolls up and back quickly for fast access to your cargo bed
- Hassle-free tension control keeps the rip-stop black tarp tight in all weather conditions
- The Lund Genesis Roll Up Tonneau Cover comes pre-assembled for your convenience
- No-drill installation and easy-to-use clamps, so the tonneau cover is on your vehicle and ready to roll in 20 minutes
- LUND Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- Your Lund Genesis Roll Up Tonneau Cover is backed by a Lifetime Warranty on frame and tarp
High-quality, tear-resistant black fabric and dual automatic latches make the Lund Genesis Roll Up Tonneau Cover one of the most secure soft bed covers around. Don't worry about the weather: the bed cover's easy adjustment latches provide a tight fit in all climates. The Roll Up Tonneau Cover has unique adjustment gauges built into the latch for perfect tension control.
The Lund Genesis Roll Up Tonneau Cover employs heavy-duty Velcro hook and loop fasteners for easy opening and closing. After rolling up, the bed cover is secured by nylon straps. The easy, no-drill installation gets the Roll Up Tonneau Cover on your truck and ready to go in around 20 minutes.
Your Lund Genesis Roll Up Tonneau Cover is backed by a Lifetime Warranty. Get ready to roll with the Lund Genesis Roll Up Tonneau!
- Trucks with bed liners: fits with most bed liners, including under-the-rail and spray-on liners. Will not fit with over-the-rail bed liners.
Lund Genesis Roll Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
413 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alexander P (Schoharie, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 19, 2016 11:39 AM
I am happy with the Lund cover, but it does ride a little high above the side rails such that I can see the weather stripping. As it is shipped it uses the Tacoma rails to mount, and blocks them for use. I was able to easily cut a U so I could mount and still use the majority of the rails, seems like it should have come this way. but for $250 bucks lifetime warranty and made in USA its good
Reviewed by Gregory S (AVON, CT) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-350 — Oct 28, 2016 5:03 AM
I added a Lund Genesis Tonneau cover when I originally purchased my 2006 F150. After 147,000 miles I traded my truck in with the tonneau cover in like new condition. I immediately ordered and installed a new on my 2016 F350. Great product, easy to roll up and doesn't take any additional space in the bed.
Reviewed by JUSTIN S (NORTH PLATTE, NE) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Oct 24, 2016 5:17 AM
Love the looks of the cover on my truck! No water gets in great for leaving thing in your truck over night without the worry of it getting wet best thing I bought.
Reviewed by Dan F (Little Suamico, WI) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Sep 28, 2016 4:22 PM
Outstanding customer service when I called to inquire about this tonneau cover. Some other websites were confusing as to whether this would fit a 2016. The rep on the phone took to time to cross reference this piece three different ways and call his distributor to make sure it would fit. Outstanding.
- Rebates: $65 Details
Ships Between 12/06 - 12/08
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.