- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Lund Genesis Roll Up Tonneau Cover is custom-designed to fit your pickup's cargo bed
- Clean, low-profile design with tapered and finished corners improves fuel economy
- The Lund Tonneau cover rolls up and back quickly for fast access to your cargo bed
- Hassle-free tension control keeps the rip-stop black tarp tight in all weather conditions
- The Lund Genesis Roll Up Tonneau Cover comes pre-assembled for your convenience
- No-drill installation and easy-to-use clamps, so the tonneau cover is on your vehicle and ready to roll in 20 minutes
- LUND Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- Your Lund Genesis Roll Up Tonneau Cover is backed by a Lifetime Warranty on frame and tarp
High-quality, tear-resistant black fabric and dual automatic latches make the Lund Genesis Roll Up Tonneau Cover one of the most secure soft bed covers around. Don't worry about the weather: the bed cover's easy adjustment latches provide a tight fit in all climates. The Roll Up Tonneau Cover has unique adjustment gauges built into the latch for perfect tension control.
The Lund Genesis Roll Up Tonneau Cover employs heavy-duty Velcro hook and loop fasteners for easy opening and closing. After rolling up, the bed cover is secured by nylon straps. The easy, no-drill installation gets the Roll Up Tonneau Cover on your truck and ready to go in around 20 minutes.
Your Lund Genesis Roll Up Tonneau Cover is backed by a Lifetime Warranty. Get ready to roll with the Lund Genesis Roll Up Tonneau!
- Trucks with bed liners: fits with most bed liners, including under-the-rail and spray-on liners. Will not fit with over-the-rail bed liners.
Lund Genesis Roll Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
408 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Timothy W (SAINT LOUIS, MO) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy C/K 2500 — Sep 19, 2016 11:31 AM
Did not fit out of the box at all. had to trim rails and move front cross bar location significantly not a direct fit for 2000 chevy k2500 long bed seems the tarp fabric is too short for the rails and rails were too long for the bed.
Reviewed by Robert J (Templeton, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 10, 2016 5:38 AM
Cover installation instructions did not exactly match. Instructions showed three side rail holes, side rails only had two on each rail. Cover barely fits the length of the 6ft. bed which I think will cause big water leaks.
Reviewed by Robert F (Palm Harbor, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 05, 2016 4:55 AM
I just installed this cover and it was very simple to do. rolling it up is easy and offers clear access to the bed. There is one small issue, there is about a 4 inch area on both sides near the tailgate end that appears to have a very small gap where water can get it. Maybe a few pieces of insulation should be included in the kit to fill the gaps. Everything else appears to be sealed very well.
Reviewed by Michael B (WAKE FOREST, NC) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 06, 2016 1:43 PM
This is a great looking cover that is well-made and a very good value. I had a few problems during installation: The 2 bolts securing the cover roll channel frame at the cab end required cutting since they were too long and interfered with the truck bed rail. Also, the foam tape seal does not cover the mating surfaces completely and I had to get some extra tape to cover a few gaps. The cover keeps the bed fairly dry but a hard rain will let a bit of water in.
- Rebates: $50 Details
Ships Between 9/30 - 10/04
- What Do You Drive?