- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Lund Genesis Roll Up Tonneau Cover is custom-designed to fit your pickup's cargo bed
- Clean, low-profile design with tapered and finished corners improves fuel economy
- The Lund Tonneau cover rolls up and back quickly for fast access to your cargo bed
- Hassle-free tension control keeps the rip-stop black tarp tight in all weather conditions
- The Lund Genesis Roll Up Tonneau Cover comes pre-assembled for your convenience
- No-drill installation and easy-to-use clamps, so the tonneau cover is on your vehicle and ready to roll in 20 minutes
- LUND Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- Your Lund Genesis Roll Up Tonneau Cover is backed by a Lifetime Warranty on frame and tarp
High-quality, tear-resistant black fabric and dual automatic latches make the Lund Genesis Roll Up Tonneau Cover one of the most secure soft bed covers around. Don't worry about the weather: the bed cover's easy adjustment latches provide a tight fit in all climates. The Roll Up Tonneau Cover has unique adjustment gauges built into the latch for perfect tension control.
The Lund Genesis Roll Up Tonneau Cover employs heavy-duty Velcro hook and loop fasteners for easy opening and closing. After rolling up, the bed cover is secured by nylon straps. The easy, no-drill installation gets the Roll Up Tonneau Cover on your truck and ready to go in around 20 minutes.
Your Lund Genesis Roll Up Tonneau Cover is backed by a Lifetime Warranty. Get ready to roll with the Lund Genesis Roll Up Tonneau!
- Trucks with bed liners: fits with most bed liners, including under-the-rail and spray-on liners. Will not fit with over-the-rail bed liners.
Lund Genesis Roll Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
428 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Drew H (LEAGUE CITY, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — May 12, 2017 4:09 PM
a little hard to use the straps to hole in the cover when rolled up should have it set up so that the bottom clasp stays on the inside
Reviewed by James S (CALEDONIA, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — May 11, 2017 11:36 AM
Installs fairly easy, stows nice when open seals great! I also recommend the tailgate seal with purchase.
Reviewed by John M (SAINT PETER, MN) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — May 10, 2017 7:44 AM
I purchased a Lung Genesis Tonneau cover last fall for my son's 2007 F150. So far he is very happy with it and the quality seems good for the price. Because of that, I purchased one for my own 2010 F150 and am happy with it so far. It arrived quickly and was in good quality. It was simple to install, especially since I had installed my son's last fall. I also learned that it supports a 100lb. lab standing on top of it when rolled out & locked in place.
Reviewed by Daniel g (California, MD) Reviewed for a 1994 Chevy C/K 1500 — May 04, 2017 1:57 AM
it looks really good like that when you roll it up you can access tie down holes for hauling stuff.Did have to cut about a quarter inch of aluminum at front of bed maybe manufacturer mistake or measurement off it was an older truck.
Reviewed by Ron L (DOUGLAS, WY) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Mar 29, 2017 8:36 PM
The tonneau was easy to install and is helping to save fuel by keeping the wind out of my bed.
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships Between 5/26 - 5/31
- What Do You Drive?