- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Extang Toolbox Tonneau Cover is custom-designed to fit your truck toolbox that's between 18" and 21" deep
- Black anodized L-Channel provides a tight seal and excellent drainage between the Extang Toolbox Tonneau Cover and your box
- Your valuables are covered, stored and protected by the Toolbox Tonneau's heavy-duty leather grain vinyl tarp
- The Extang Toolbox Tonneau features an all-metal frame for durability
- The adjustable, nearly indestructible metal snaps mean the Toolbox Tonneau Cover is easy to open and close in any weather
- The Extang Toolbox Tonneau uses a quick-release tail rail and removable bows for using your entire truck bed in a moment's notice
- When rolled up, your heavy-duty vinyl tarp is secured by Velcro straps
- With Extang's exclusive TuffKlamps, the Toolbox Tonneau installs to your truck bed with no drilling required!
- Made in the US of A
- Your Toolbox Tonneau vinyl tarp is covered by a 10-year warranty
- Your Extang Toolbox Tonneau Cover frame is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Get a classic companion for your truck bed toolbox. The Extang Toolbox Tonneau Cover accommodates toolboxes between 18" and 21" deep. Boasting all-aluminum frame construction, The Extang Toolbox Tonneau uses nearly indestructible snaps and a heavy-duty leather grain black vinyl tarp to cover, store and protect your valuables while improving your gas mileage.
The Extang Toolbox Tonneau Cover employs an exclusive L-Channel for a tight seal and excellent drainage between your box and your cover. The adjustable snaps make using the Toolbox Tonneau easy in any climate condition.
The Toolbox Tonneau uses Extang's TuffKlamps for easy, no-drill installation to your truck bed. For carrying large loads, the Toolbox Tonneau features quick release cross bows and a one-hand removable tail rail.
Your Extang Toolbox Tonneau Cover is backed by a 10-year warranty on the tarp; the aluminum frame carries a Lifetime Warranty.
- Tonneau assembly may block latches and locks on certain low-profile style toolboxes
Extang Toolbox Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
190 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott K (Parkers Prairie, MN) — Feb 11, 2017 3:29 AM
I wish I would of got the valcro instead of the snaps, the snaps I am not liking much but it will work
Reviewed by LEE C (Loxahatchee, FL) Reviewed for a 1993 Ford F-150 — Sep 22, 2016 2:49 AM
I purchased this cover not too long ago. So far so good can open tailgate without unsnapping cover very happy with my purchase.
Reviewed by Edward K (BARNESVILLE, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jul 24, 2016 9:15 AM
Cover seems to be a little short does not fit tight against tailgate has small gap.Snap bar across tailgate is little short about 1/4 inch.One side will not stay snaped.If pulled any tighter cross bows wont fit.
Reviewed by Melvin F (GORHAM, NH) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Jul 22, 2016 6:26 AM
Everything was there except the installation instructions was for a full box cover no instructions on the tool box crossover bracket or screws to mount it
Ships By 2/27
- What Do You Drive?