- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Extang Toolbox Tonneau Cover is custom-designed to fit your truck toolbox that's between 18" and 21" deep
- Black anodized L-Channel provides a tight seal and excellent drainage between the Extang Toolbox Tonneau Cover and your box
- Your valuables are covered, stored and protected by the Toolbox Tonneau's heavy-duty leather grain vinyl tarp
- The Extang Toolbox Tonneau features an all-metal frame for durability
- The adjustable, nearly indestructible metal snaps mean the Toolbox Tonneau Cover is easy to open and close in any weather
- The Extang Toolbox Tonneau uses a quick-release tail rail and removable bows for using your entire truck bed in a moment's notice
- When rolled up, your heavy-duty vinyl tarp is secured by Velcro straps
- With Extang's exclusive TuffKlamps, the Toolbox Tonneau installs to your truck bed with no drilling required!
- Made in the US of A
- Your Toolbox Tonneau vinyl tarp is covered by a 10-year warranty
- Your Extang Toolbox Tonneau Cover frame is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Get a classic companion for your truck bed toolbox. The Extang Toolbox Tonneau Cover accommodates toolboxes between 18" and 21" deep. Boasting all-aluminum frame construction, The Extang Toolbox Tonneau uses nearly indestructible snaps and a heavy-duty leather grain black vinyl tarp to cover, store and protect your valuables while improving your gas mileage.
The Extang Toolbox Tonneau Cover employs an exclusive L-Channel for a tight seal and excellent drainage between your box and your cover. The adjustable snaps make using the Toolbox Tonneau easy in any climate condition.
The Toolbox Tonneau uses Extang's TuffKlamps for easy, no-drill installation to your truck bed. For carrying large loads, the Toolbox Tonneau features quick release cross bows and a one-hand removable tail rail.
Your Extang Toolbox Tonneau Cover is backed by a 10-year warranty on the tarp; the aluminum frame carries a Lifetime Warranty.
- Tonneau assembly may block latches and locks on certain low-profile style toolboxes
Extang Toolbox Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
175 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Stephen E (BALLWIN, MO) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Dec 22, 2014 3:02 PM
This Extang cover is for a Ford F150 Super Crew with Delta truckbox already installed. This fit is very good for my particular truck. The additional seal strip to weatherproof the truckbox is excellent. On this standard Delta box the latches are easily accessible. The Tonneau does not hinder using the truckbox at all. Installation is simple and the Tonneau cover could be removed without much effort if needed.
Reviewed by Robert P (LIBERTYVILLE, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Nov 01, 2014 5:40 PM
I can't imagine the install being any easier or the quality being any better. I don't know what the reviewer who said you'll need screws and weatherstripping was talking about. Everything you need is right here and is easy to do.
Reviewed by Jacob M (Hudsonville, MI) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Oct 27, 2014 6:53 PM
Overall, a good product for the price. The directions, as mentioned by others, is not good. It is not overly difficult to assemble, but there are parts left out of the description. Best to open every instruction and look over before assembly. Took about an hour to do. The look of it is clean, and it holds tight and snug to my toolbox, which I was impressed with. Hopefully it holds well for the Michigan winter that is ahead! Great service and fast shipping from AA.
Extang Toolbox Tonneau Cover
- Ships By 1/27
- What Do You Drive?