- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Extang Toolbox Tonneau Cover is custom-designed to fit your truck toolbox that's between 18" and 21" deep
- Black anodized L-Channel provides a tight seal and excellent drainage between the Extang Toolbox Tonneau Cover and your box
- Your valuables are covered, stored and protected by the Toolbox Tonneau's heavy-duty leather grain vinyl tarp
- The Extang Toolbox Tonneau features an all-metal frame for durability
- The adjustable, nearly indestructible metal snaps mean the Toolbox Tonneau Cover is easy to open and close in any weather
- The Extang Toolbox Tonneau uses a quick-release tail rail and removable bows for using your entire truck bed in a moment's notice
- When rolled up, your heavy-duty vinyl tarp is secured by Velcro straps
- With Extang's exclusive TuffKlamps, the Toolbox Tonneau installs to your truck bed with no drilling required!
- Made in the US of A
- Your Toolbox Tonneau vinyl tarp is covered by a 10-year warranty
- Your Extang Toolbox Tonneau Cover frame is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Get a classic companion for your truck bed toolbox. The Extang Toolbox Tonneau Cover accommodates toolboxes between 18" and 21" deep. Boasting all-aluminum frame construction, The Extang Toolbox Tonneau uses nearly indestructible snaps and a heavy-duty leather grain black vinyl tarp to cover, store and protect your valuables while improving your gas mileage.
The Extang Toolbox Tonneau Cover employs an exclusive L-Channel for a tight seal and excellent drainage between your box and your cover. The adjustable snaps make using the Toolbox Tonneau easy in any climate condition.
The Toolbox Tonneau uses Extang's TuffKlamps for easy, no-drill installation to your truck bed. For carrying large loads, the Toolbox Tonneau features quick release cross bows and a one-hand removable tail rail.
Your Extang Toolbox Tonneau Cover is backed by a 10-year warranty on the tarp; the aluminum frame carries a Lifetime Warranty.
- Tonneau assembly may block latches and locks on certain low-profile style toolboxes
Extang Toolbox Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
178 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Justin S (CARRIERE, MS) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Frontier — Aug 13, 2015 3:47 PM
Super easy to install, 15 minutes tops. The tonneau cover looks great and works just as it is intended to.
Reviewed by Sarah G (CHARLESTON, SC) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Jul 18, 2015 5:54 AM
Fits my 2013 Chevy like a glove. Looks great and have already noticed a difference in MPG.
Reviewed by Don S (Apopka, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Apr 02, 2015 4:49 AM
this is a good truck bed cover for the money. Improvements could be made regarding the installation instructions but overall it is a good product.
Reviewed by Stephen E (BALLWIN, MO) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Dec 22, 2014 3:02 PM
This Extang cover is for a Ford F150 Super Crew with Delta truckbox already installed. This fit is very good for my particular truck. The additional seal strip to weatherproof the truckbox is excellent. On this standard Delta box the latches are easily accessible. The Tonneau does not hinder using the truckbox at all. Installation is simple and the Tonneau cover could be removed without much effort if needed.
- Ships By 8/28
- What Do You Drive?