- The Extang FullTilt Toolbox Tonneau Cover is designed for easy access to your toolbox and truck bed
- Custom-made to fit your bed with a 20”-deep truck toolbox
- Hinged at the toolbox and equipped with gas shocks
- Available with TuffSnap side closures or “peel & seal” snapless tongue and groove sides
- Equipped with exclusive Extang features — patented aluminum frame, spring-loaded bows, ClickLock corners and durable TuffSnaps
- Black anodized L-Channel between the cover and toolbox provides a tight seal and excellent drainage
- Commercial-grade black vinyl covers your bed, secures your valuables and improves your gas mileage
- Extang Toolbox Tonneaus are quick and easy to install
- Extang tonneaus are made in the USA
- Extang FullTilt Toolbox Tonneau Covers include a 10-year cover warranty and a Lifetime Warranty on the frame
If you regularly tote screwdrivers, hammers and wrenches around, there’s no better way to protect your gear than by equipping your truck bed with an Extang FullTilt Toolbox Tonneau Cover. Custom-crafted for a factory-like fit to your truck bed, these FullTilt Toolbox Tonneaus are designed to accommodate toolboxes up to 20” deep, so you can still bring all your essentials to any destination.
Made with ultimate versatility in mind, the FullTilt truck bed cover is hinged at the front of the toolbox and tilts up on gas shocks, so you can easily access your truck bed and toolbox at any given time. Plus, the FullTilt rolls away or comes off completely without tools, so you don’t have to sacrifice storage space for boosted security. The heavy-duty, commercial grade, leather grain black vinyl cover protects your payload and helps to increase your MPG. Plus, Extang equips each FullTilt Toolbox Tonneau with exclusive features, including a patented aluminum frame, spring-loaded bows and ClickLock corners.
The FullTilt Toolbox Tonneau’s innovative qualities ensure top-notch protection for any tools and cargo you’re carrying. Two closure options are available — tough, metal TuffSnaps or exclusive “peel & seal” J-Channel strips. Installation is quick and easy, due to the bed cover’s lightweight design. And, since no drilling or tools are required for installation, you can hit the road in no time.
For fast, one-handed access to your full truck bed and tools, equip your pick-up with a handy Extang FullTilt Toolbox Tonneau Cover. Each bed cover comes with a 10-year cover warranty and a Lifetime aluminum frame Warranty.
- Tonneau assembly may block latches and locks on certain low-profile style toolboxes
Extang FullTilt Toolbox Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
59 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thomas F (Waynesville, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Oct 07, 2016 5:05 AM
The instructions that come with the cover needs improving. It would have been easier to have all of the parts labeled as to what goes where; like A with A and B with B and so on. I am mechanically inclined and it took me about 1 1/2 hours to install; because I put it all together first and then installed it permanently after the dry fit. I would like to see stronger shocks on the lift because they seem to struggle when lifting.
Reviewed by Ronald S (NORTH FORT MYERS, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Dakota — Aug 01, 2015 1:27 PM
Nicely designed and engineered with quality materials. I would suggest having a small file and maybe small rubber mallet on hand. Some pieces are made to fit into others but I found that the manufacturing left burrs on some of the pieces which make it very difficult to fit together so filing them away helps a lot. I live in FL and it was in the 90's and the canvas was still tough to get on.
Reviewed by gene s (Silver City, IA) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Cherokee — Aug 25, 2013 8:56 PM
My cousin and I installed this cover in less than an hour.Now my truck is a great grocery hauler even on a rainy day.When it's time to remove it to haul larger items or hook up our fifth wheel myself and a helper can remove it in seconds.I think it gives my truck a great finished look that a lot of people notice.I'm glad I bought it.
Ships By 10/21
- What Do You Drive?