- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The American Roll Tonneau Cover is designed and built in the USA for your specific year, make and model
- The tension-driven cover's 8"x8" canister is the smallest on the market
- Double-walled, 0.058" aluminum panels support up to 500 lbs
- Automatic locking system boasts stop-and-lock points every 12" to give you multiple options for load carrying
- Protected by a textured, black powder-coated finish
- Highest quality automotive-grade wool pile and brushes to keep dirt out of side rails and canister
- The low-profile design can even improve your fuel economy
- Clamps on in less than 2 hours—minor drilling may be required
- Unique, heavy-duty clamps ensure a custom fit
- Keyless Opening allows opening of the tonneau cover from underneath, without using the key
- Your American Roll Tonneau Cover is backed by a 2-year Warranty
The American Roll Tonneau Cover is best described as a cross between an M1 Tank and a brand new Cadillac. You get unparalleled strength and security that's built to last with all the luxury bells and whistles, plus head-turning good looks.
The armor-like retractable cover is built from double-wall heavy-duty aluminum panels that can support an amazing 500+lbs. The panels are protected by a generous, scratch-resistant textured powder coat. The tension-driven American Roll Tonneau Cover automatically locks every 12" to give you easy cargo carrying versatility. At 8"x8", the canister is the smallest in the industry, creating more bed space than other retractable tonneaus.
The extra-wide side rail seals keep weather out and are backed up by an innovated flex-tube drainage system to keep your bed dry. The American Roll Tonneau Cover features one of the toughest keyed locks available ensuring your cargo stays put. Straightforward clamp-on installation. All necessary mounting hardware included.
Truck Covers USA American Roll Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
177 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John B (WHISPERING PINES, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jan 05, 2017 4:44 AM
This is my second one. Last one I sold with the last truck I had. These covers are awesome. They are built to last as long as you install them correctly. Just remember to lubricate the channels. I was disappointed that they no longer make the quick release mechanism. It's not that much different opening it with the key but if you forget your key in the cab, your going back to get it. Mine has he built in Yakima American Rack Sustem. You won't find a stronger cover anywhere.
Reviewed by Matthew A (COLLINSVILLE, OK) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Dec 31, 2016 3:12 PM
It was very well packaged and secured nicely on an appropriate sized pallet. The fit and finish is very high quality and the rails took very little shimming for my 17 f250. With my electric locking tail gate and quick release option on the cover, it's nice not to have to carry another key.
Reviewed by Cameron S (SAN JACINTO, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Nov 17, 2016 8:21 PM
High quality cover. Looks and works great. Costs a little more but worth it.
Reviewed by Tony L (MIDDLEFIELD, CT) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Nov 04, 2016 9:24 PM
Great cover! Richard M at Auto Anything was helpful and professional in assisting me to figure out and place my order. "An excellent cover" as he said and I believe it. Operates smoothly and easily installed by myself. Thanks again Richard M and Auto Anything!
Reviewed by Anthony S (PORT CHESTER, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Canyon — Sep 22, 2016 7:37 AM
Seems to be pretty secure, I use this to secure the bed in the city. I love that I don't need to use they key, and can just use the tailgate lock, and release pull cord. The last thing I need is to carry another key. Fit and finish are top notch. Install is not bad, took about 2-3 hours, if I did another I could install it in 45 minutes. It calls for three drain holes to be drilled in the bed, not sure yet if I am going to do this or not.
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?