- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The American Roll Tonneau Cover is designed and built in the USA for your specific year, make and model
- The tension-driven cover's 8"x8" canister is the smallest on the market
- Double-walled, 0.058" aluminum panels support up to 500 lbs
- Automatic locking system boasts stop-and-lock points every 12" to give you multiple options for load carrying
- Protected by a textured, black powder-coated finish
- Highest quality automotive-grade wool pile and brushes to keep dirt out of side rails and canister
- The low-profile design can even improve your fuel economy
- Clamps on in less than 2 hours—minor drilling may be required
- Unique, heavy-duty clamps ensure a custom fit
- Optional Keyless Opening allows opening of the tonneau cover from underneath, without using the key
- Your American Roll Tonneau Cover is backed by a 2-year Warranty
The American Roll Tonneau Cover is best described as a cross between an M1 Tank and a brand new Cadillac. You get unparalleled strength and security that's built to last with all the luxury bells and whistles, plus head-turning good looks.
The armor-like retractable cover is built from double-wall heavy-duty aluminum panels that can support an amazing 500+lbs. The panels are protected by a generous, scratch-resistant textured powder coat. The tension-driven American Roll Tonneau Cover automatically locks every 12" to give you easy cargo carrying versatility. At 8"x8", the canister is the smallest in the industry, creating more bed space than other retractable tonneaus.
The extra-wide side rail seals keep weather out and are backed up by an innovated flex-tube drainage system to keep your bed dry. The American Roll Tonneau Cover features one of the toughest keyed locks available ensuring your cargo stays put. Straightforward clamp-on installation. All necessary mounting hardware included.
Truck Covers USA American Roll Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
155 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael M (Waco, TX) — Mar 14, 2015 5:17 AM
The cover is much easier to use and when retracted doesn't block the rear view window view as an older "Flip-Top" cover on another truck did. The installation, however, is a trial and error process. The instructions are not intuitive and become clear only after you've finally figured them out pretty much on your own. Once installed, any adjustment requires starting almost from the beginning. Once it's all on right and working the cover is great, however.
Reviewed by David A (BOISE, ID) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Nov 05, 2014 8:56 PM
I bought this cover for my 2014 F-150. The package arrived freight on a small pallet in perfect condition. The instructions were very clear and specific to my truck. I was able to install it by myself in ~ 1hour. The shimming takes a little time, but is worth the effort as once it is aligned, it works great. The quality is great. I have gotten many compliments. It has rained a few days after installing. It is fairly water tight, but not 100% waterproof.
Reviewed by Conrad D (Melbourne, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jun 28, 2014 7:45 PM
I am pleased with the purchase, however, I was a little disappointed to find that the canister was dented and there were scratches on the top louvers. There was also one of the four 1" bolt missing.
Reviewed by Bruce M (PITTSBORO, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — May 21, 2014 5:58 AM
I now have two trucks with these covers. They look and work very well. The install takes a little time with the drainage system and the tapered Ram bed but it is not difficult. They are a quality product.
Reviewed by Xavier G (SAINTE GENEVIEVE, MO) — May 14, 2014 8:29 AM
Great tonneau cover, one-man install, and very easy at that. The all-metal construction is nice, overall a great tonneau cover.
Truck Covers USA American Roll Tonneau Cover
- Ships Between 3/31 - 4/02
- What Do You Drive?