- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The American Roll Tonneau Cover is designed and built in the USA for your specific year, make and model
- The tension-driven cover's 8"x8" canister is the smallest on the market
- Double-walled, 0.058" aluminum panels support up to 500 lbs
- Automatic locking system boasts stop-and-lock points every 12" to give you multiple options for load carrying
- Protected by a textured, black powder-coated finish
- Highest quality automotive-grade wool pile and brushes to keep dirt out of side rails and canister
- The low-profile design can even improve your fuel economy
- Clamps on in less than 2 hours—minor drilling may be required
- Unique, heavy-duty clamps ensure a custom fit
- Optional Keyless Opening allows opening of the tonneau cover from underneath, without using the key
- Your American Roll Tonneau Cover is backed by a 2-year Warranty
The American Roll Tonneau Cover is best described as a cross between an M1 Tank and a brand new Cadillac. You get unparalleled strength and security that's built to last with all the luxury bells and whistles, plus head-turning good looks.
The armor-like retractable cover is built from double-wall heavy-duty aluminum panels that can support an amazing 500+lbs. The panels are protected by a generous, scratch-resistant textured powder coat. The tension-driven American Roll Tonneau Cover automatically locks every 12" to give you easy cargo carrying versatility. At 8"x8", the canister is the smallest in the industry, creating more bed space than other retractable tonneaus.
The extra-wide side rail seals keep weather out and are backed up by an innovated flex-tube drainage system to keep your bed dry. The American Roll Tonneau Cover features one of the toughest keyed locks available ensuring your cargo stays put. Straightforward clamp-on installation. All necessary mounting hardware included.
Truck Covers USA American Roll Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
167 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joe H (Greensboro, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Thursday at 8:53 PM
Installed on my 2015 Silverado 1500 short bed in about 2 hours by myself. I haven't installed the drain tubes yet, but the only areas in the bed that got wet were right under the drain holes and not that much either. I'd say it's pretty weather proof. The lock is nice as well as the keyless open option. Install the side rails and the top with the tail gate closed to make sure you don't have a gap between the top and the tail gate.
Reviewed by Andrew E (NEW HOLLAND, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Sierra — Feb 03, 2016 4:32 AM
This is a great cover,looks great, well constructed, and relatively easy to install. Already have had a few comments from people passing by asking what kind of cover it is.
Reviewed by Eric M (Cedar city, UT) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Nov 25, 2015 10:19 AM
After a lot of research my son and I both got the American Roll Tonneau cover for our trucks. The Added tool box caught our eve at first but we decided against it for now. The product arrived quickly - carefully packed on a pallet, with clear instructions on installation. I had a question so I sent it to them through their website and a customer service rep called me back in less than 30 minutes form my submission. They provided great customer service for a top line product.
Reviewed by Timothy A (BOISE, ID) — Nov 18, 2015 11:44 PM
Super smooth action and takes up very little space. First time installing and being careful took around 1.5 hours to install, but I think I could install in around 30 minutes next time. I do wish they'd include more shims with more widths - I couldn't get quite the shim width I wanted on some spots, but not a big deal. All retractable covers are overpriced IMHO but oh well - overall this cover is the best retractable tonneau out there. If you're going to get one get this one.
Reviewed by Lee G (ROCKINGHAM, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Oct 30, 2015 8:25 PM
Great looking cover! Installing was not very clear in the book and the video was worthless. Wish the operation of opening could be without the key every single time.
Ships Between 2/09 - 2/11
- What Do You Drive?