- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The American Roll Tonneau Cover is designed and built in the USA for your specific year, make and model
- The tension-driven cover's 8"x8" canister is the smallest on the market
- Double-walled, 0.058" aluminum panels support up to 500 lbs
- Automatic locking system boasts stop-and-lock points every 12" to give you multiple options for load carrying
- Protected by a textured, black powder-coated finish
- Highest quality automotive-grade wool pile and brushes to keep dirt out of side rails and canister
- The low-profile design can even improve your fuel economy
- Clamps on in less than 2 hours—minor drilling may be required
- Unique, heavy-duty clamps ensure a custom fit
- Optional Keyless Opening allows opening of the tonneau cover from underneath, without using the key
- Your American Roll Tonneau Cover is backed by a 2-year Warranty
The American Roll Tonneau Cover is best described as a cross between an M1 Tank and a brand new Cadillac. You get unparalleled strength and security that's built to last with all the luxury bells and whistles, plus head-turning good looks.
The armor-like retractable cover is built from double-wall heavy-duty aluminum panels that can support an amazing 500+lbs. The panels are protected by a generous, scratch-resistant textured powder coat. The tension-driven American Roll Tonneau Cover automatically locks every 12" to give you easy cargo carrying versatility. At 8"x8", the canister is the smallest in the industry, creating more bed space than other retractable tonneaus.
The extra-wide side rail seals keep weather out and are backed up by an innovated flex-tube drainage system to keep your bed dry. The American Roll Tonneau Cover features one of the toughest keyed locks available ensuring your cargo stays put. Straightforward clamp-on installation. All necessary mounting hardware included.
Truck Covers USA American Roll Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
170 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeff S (Seattle, WA) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Sierra — Jun 02, 2016 11:45 AM
Installation was fairly straightforward. Took about an hour to complete. For the first few days, it rolled smoothly - but then, after getting dirty, it now stops often as it gets to within 6 inches or so of the box. I have to pull it back, and then push it hard to get it to roll all the way into the box.
Reviewed by Christopher l (LANTANA, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Apr 14, 2016 2:57 PM
After a lot of research I purchased this cover. Outstanding quality! This cover will definitely last a very long time.
Reviewed by Lorrie H (Corpus Christi, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Mar 11, 2016 6:14 AM
Researched many different tonneau covers and decided on Truck Covers USA based on other reviews, price and appearance. Very pleased with how it looks and works. Was concerned about leaks but a week after installing, we had heavy rain(5")and high winds...my bed stayed completely dry! It changed the look of my truck...looks amazing and have received several complements. Installation instructions are a little confusing but got it installed in a couple of hours. I would highly recommend this cover!
Reviewed by Joe H (Greensboro, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Feb 04, 2016 8:53 PM
Installed on my 2015 Silverado 1500 short bed in about 2 hours by myself. I haven't installed the drain tubes yet, but the only areas in the bed that got wet were right under the drain holes and not that much either. I'd say it's pretty weather proof. The lock is nice as well as the keyless open option. Install the side rails and the top with the tail gate closed to make sure you don't have a gap between the top and the tail gate.
Reviewed by Andrew E (NEW HOLLAND, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Sierra — Feb 03, 2016 4:32 AM
This is a great cover,looks great, well constructed, and relatively easy to install. Already have had a few comments from people passing by asking what kind of cover it is.
Ships Between 7/01 - 7/06
- What Do You Drive?