- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The American Roll Tonneau Cover is designed and built in the USA for your specific year, make and model
- The tension-driven cover's 8"x8" canister is the smallest on the market
- Double-walled, 0.058" aluminum panels support up to 500 lbs
- Automatic locking system boasts stop-and-lock points every 12" to give you multiple options for load carrying
- Protected by a textured, black powder-coated finish
- Highest quality automotive-grade wool pile and brushes to keep dirt out of side rails and canister
- The low-profile design can even improve your fuel economy
- Clamps on in less than 2 hours—minor drilling may be required
- Unique, heavy-duty clamps ensure a custom fit
- Keyless Opening allows opening of the tonneau cover from underneath, without using the key
- Your American Roll Tonneau Cover is backed by a 2-year Warranty
The American Roll Tonneau Cover is best described as a cross between an M1 Tank and a brand new Cadillac. You get unparalleled strength and security that's built to last with all the luxury bells and whistles, plus head-turning good looks.
The armor-like retractable cover is built from double-wall heavy-duty aluminum panels that can support an amazing 500+lbs. The panels are protected by a generous, scratch-resistant textured powder coat. The tension-driven American Roll Tonneau Cover automatically locks every 12" to give you easy cargo carrying versatility. At 8"x8", the canister is the smallest in the industry, creating more bed space than other retractable tonneaus.
The extra-wide side rail seals keep weather out and are backed up by an innovated flex-tube drainage system to keep your bed dry. The American Roll Tonneau Cover features one of the toughest keyed locks available ensuring your cargo stays put. Straightforward clamp-on installation. All necessary mounting hardware included.
Truck Covers USA American Roll Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
185 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nicholas F (CLEARWATER, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Canyon — Monday at 7:26 AM
Excellent Tonneau cover. Easy to install. Love the looks of the cover. Customer support is excellent if your cover appears to be auto opening because the latch is coming lose. Use those shims!
Reviewed by Grayling A (Quincy, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jun 15, 2017 7:05 AM
The packaging was as impressive as the cover, 5 star! The installation went fairly smooth as I did it solo. The look and operation of this cover is top notch. Yeah the cost may be a little more, but you will be glad you spent the extra for the quality!
Reviewed by Jeff O (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — May 30, 2017 3:13 PM
I replaced a Roll 'n Lock cover that had been damaged by hail (broken vinyl covering). I selected the TCUSA Tonneau because it has powder coated slats and no vinyl, which should be A-OK for this hail-prone area. I was, however, reluctant to give it 5 stars overall since my bed was wet after a recent rainstorm. I gave it the benefit of the doubt that the water in the truck bed might have been condensation and not necessarily a leak. So far, so good!
Reviewed by Danny J (Cedartown, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — May 09, 2017 7:05 AM
Came in perfect condition. Assembly was easy and straight forward. This is the best cover on the market. This is my second one. The first is seven years old and still looks and functions as well as the first day.
Reviewed by Tony H (JONESBOROUGH, TN) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Apr 04, 2017 12:28 PM
A great looking, heavy duty cover. After watching the videos and reading the directions it was a snap to install. An extra hand is beneficial to set the unit in the bed and to help with the measuring, but other than that it is a one-man operation. The unit was delivered on time and in good shape. My only criticism would be the price. I did run it through a high pressure carwash after installation and had a couple of small damp areas next to the cab which will be easy to caulk. Well pleased.
Ships Between 7/26 - 7/28
- What Do You Drive?