- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The American Roll Tonneau Cover is designed and built in the USA for your specific year, make and model
- The tension-driven cover's 8"x8" canister is the smallest on the market
- Double-walled, 0.058" aluminum panels support up to 500 lbs
- Automatic locking system boasts stop-and-lock points every 12" to give you multiple options for load carrying
- Protected by a textured, black powder-coated finish
- Highest quality automotive-grade wool pile and brushes to keep dirt out of side rails and canister
- The low-profile design can even improve your fuel economy
- Clamps on in less than 2 hours—minor drilling may be required
- Unique, heavy-duty clamps ensure a custom fit
- Optional Keyless Opening allows opening of the tonneau cover from underneath, without using the key
- Your American Roll Tonneau Cover is backed by a 2-year Warranty
The American Roll Tonneau Cover is best described as a cross between an M1 Tank and a brand new Cadillac. You get unparalleled strength and security that's built to last with all the luxury bells and whistles, plus head-turning good looks.
The armor-like retractable cover is built from double-wall heavy-duty aluminum panels that can support an amazing 500+lbs. The panels are protected by a generous, scratch-resistant textured powder coat. The tension-driven American Roll Tonneau Cover automatically locks every 12" to give you easy cargo carrying versatility. At 8"x8", the canister is the smallest in the industry, creating more bed space than other retractable tonneaus.
The extra-wide side rail seals keep weather out and are backed up by an innovated flex-tube drainage system to keep your bed dry. The American Roll Tonneau Cover features one of the toughest keyed locks available ensuring your cargo stays put. Straightforward clamp-on installation. All necessary mounting hardware included.
Truck Covers USA American Roll Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
161 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ernest A (Crossville, TN) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Aug 26, 2015 8:35 PM
Very pleased with this cover! Took me about 2 hrs. Looks awesome on my 2015 f-250 super duty! Would highly recommend this cover. Some say it's a little pricey but you get what you pay for is how I see it. Would buy another if needed.
Reviewed by Kevin R (Silverdale, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Aug 06, 2015 6:06 AM
I installed the cover myself. It took about 2 hours primarily due to poor instructions on the clamping and shimming process. The instructions, website installation pictures and video all skip this process. Also, it refers to breaking off a tab under the rail to properly position the clamp on a GMC Sierra, but fails to mention that it is the retaining clip for the rail cap. The slats in the cover rattle at highway speeds enough to shut the rear sliding window.
Reviewed by Gary H (Danville, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Aug 04, 2015 9:46 AM
Was not made for my truck. Bracket slot in front not useable. Track was a little short, even with it pulled to rear as far as it would go. I will modify and make it work
Reviewed by JIM F (Greeneville, TN) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Sierra — Jul 08, 2015 8:10 PM
The installation was about 3 hours, not that difficult as the next one would be half that. The fit was really good and it functions just as it should.
Reviewed by James C (FAYETTEVILLE, NC) — Apr 27, 2015 11:51 AM
Purchased on 19 Mar 15, arrived a little over a week later, had it installed in a few hours by myself. Pros - Very high quality system, nice looking. Cons - No mechanical stop that keeps the cover from being pulled out of the rail system beyond the end of the truck bed. Other thoughts: No noticeable gas mileage improvement; purchased Truck Covers USA Optional Keyless entry (TCU-T-317B) and Pop & Lock Power Tailgate Lock (MI-PL8535) at the same time. I recommend these two items.
- Ships Between 9/02 - 9/04
- What Do You Drive?