- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The American Roll Tonneau Cover is designed and built in the USA for your specific year, make and model
- The tension-driven cover's 8"x8" canister is the smallest on the market
- Double-walled, 0.058" aluminum panels support up to 500 lbs
- Automatic locking system boasts stop-and-lock points every 12" to give you multiple options for load carrying
- Protected by a textured, black powder-coated finish
- Highest quality automotive-grade wool pile and brushes to keep dirt out of side rails and canister
- The low-profile design can even improve your fuel economy
- Clamps on in less than 2 hours—minor drilling may be required
- Unique, heavy-duty clamps ensure a custom fit
- Optional Keyless Opening allows opening of the tonneau cover from underneath, without using the key
- Your American Roll Tonneau Cover is backed by a 2-year Warranty
The American Roll Tonneau Cover is best described as a cross between an M1 Tank and a brand new Cadillac. You get unparalleled strength and security that's built to last with all the luxury bells and whistles, plus head-turning good looks.
The armor-like retractable cover is built from double-wall heavy-duty aluminum panels that can support an amazing 500+lbs. The panels are protected by a generous, scratch-resistant textured powder coat. The tension-driven American Roll Tonneau Cover automatically locks every 12" to give you easy cargo carrying versatility. At 8"x8", the canister is the smallest in the industry, creating more bed space than other retractable tonneaus.
The extra-wide side rail seals keep weather out and are backed up by an innovated flex-tube drainage system to keep your bed dry. The American Roll Tonneau Cover features one of the toughest keyed locks available ensuring your cargo stays put. Straightforward clamp-on installation. All necessary mounting hardware included.
Truck Covers USA American Roll Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
164 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Timothy A (BOISE, ID) — Nov 18, 2015 11:44 PM
Super smooth action and takes up very little space. First time installing and being careful took around 1.5 hours to install, but I think I could install in around 30 minutes next time. I do wish they'd include more shims with more widths - I couldn't get quite the shim width I wanted on some spots, but not a big deal. All retractable covers are overpriced IMHO but oh well - overall this cover is the best retractable tonneau out there. If you're going to get one get this one.
Reviewed by Lee G (ROCKINGHAM, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Oct 30, 2015 8:25 PM
Great looking cover! Installing was not very clear in the book and the video was worthless. Wish the operation of opening could be without the key every single time.
Reviewed by Steven L (Minden, LA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Sep 28, 2015 7:25 AM
Solidly built. Very easy to install. Did it in an hour or so by myself. Instructions are well written. Would recommend and buy for my next truck.
Reviewed by Ernest A (Crossville, TN) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Aug 26, 2015 8:35 PM
Very pleased with this cover! Took me about 2 hrs. Looks awesome on my 2015 f-250 super duty! Would highly recommend this cover. Some say it's a little pricey but you get what you pay for is how I see it. Would buy another if needed.
Reviewed by Kevin R (Silverdale, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Aug 06, 2015 6:06 AM
I installed the cover myself. It took about 2 hours primarily due to poor instructions on the clamping and shimming process. The instructions, website installation pictures and video all skip this process. Also, it refers to breaking off a tab under the rail to properly position the clamp on a GMC Sierra, but fails to mention that it is the retaining clip for the rail cap. The slats in the cover rattle at highway speeds enough to shut the rear sliding window.
- Get a TRUCK COVERS USA 3-Gift Promotional Package With Purchase - A $79.00 Value!
Ships Between 11/25 - 12/01
- What Do You Drive?