- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover is designed to fit your specific year, make and model
- The Lund Genesis Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover boasts a tear-resistant, double-sided vinyl exterior
- The Tri-Fold's all-aluminum rails and bows are finished with a black powder coat for long life and exceptional style
- Arriving completely assembled, the Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover takes less than 3 minutes to install
- The Lund Tri-Fold employs easy-to-use cam action clamps to keep the tarp tension tight and cargo secure
- LUND Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- Your Lund Genesis Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Three's great company for your truck bed with the Lund Genesis Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover. It's the magic trinity of tonneaus!
Right out of the box, the Tri-Fold tonneau cover is a winner. It comes pre-assembled, so the Tri-Fold is on your truck and ready to roll in under 3 minutes. The black-matte exterior is crafted from double-sided, tear-resistant fabric that not only lasts, but looks great doing it.
The Lund Tri-Fold's all-aluminum hardware is black powder coated to complete the sleek look. Easy-to-use clamps with quick-attach cam action are design to keep tension on the cover and your cargo secure. Handy buckling straps keep the tarp folded away when in the open position.
Try the Tri-Fold and discover a tonneau cover like no other. Your Lund Genesis Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Lund Genesis Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
883 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tracie H (WATERFORD, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Wednesday at 11:47 AM
This has to be the quickest cover I've applied. Very easy. Nice looking and looking forward to saving some gas money. Love the fact I can lock my tailgate for some extra carrying and not having to worry. Thanks so much.
Reviewed by brian f (MARRIOTTSVILLE, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Monday at 3:11 PM
It is really only 5 minutes to install. Looks Great. Only negative, it doesn't fit exactly on tailgate of 2015 F150s. Now if the last bar curved out an inch, would be perfect.
Ships Between 2/09 - 2/11
- What Do You Drive?