- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover is designed to fit your specific year, make and model
- The Lund Genesis Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover boasts a tear-resistant, double-sided vinyl exterior
- The Tri-Fold's all-aluminum rails and bows are finished with a black powder coat for long life and exceptional style
- Arriving completely assembled, the Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover takes less than 3 minutes to install
- The Lund Tri-Fold employs easy-to-use cam action clamps to keep the tarp tension tight and cargo secure
- LUND Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- Your Lund Genesis Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Three's great company for your truck bed with the Lund Genesis Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover. It's the magic trinity of tonneaus!
Right out of the box, the Tri-Fold tonneau cover is a winner. It comes pre-assembled, so the Tri-Fold is on your truck and ready to roll in under 3 minutes. The black-matte exterior is crafted from double-sided, tear-resistant fabric that not only lasts, but looks great doing it.
The Lund Tri-Fold's all-aluminum hardware is black powder coated to complete the sleek look. Easy-to-use clamps with quick-attach cam action are design to keep tension on the cover and your cargo secure. Handy buckling straps keep the tarp folded away when in the open position.
Try the Tri-Fold and discover a tonneau cover like no other. Your Lund Genesis Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Lund Genesis Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
898 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William T (Destin, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Aug 09, 2016 2:44 PM
Just installed the Tri-Fold cover on my new Ram 2500. Installed the same type model Lund on my 2005 Dodge Ram when it was new and after 11 years with proper care being outside the whole time in the Florida sun, the cover still looked good when I traded the truck in last month.
Reviewed by Lorraine M (GLENDALE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-250 — Jul 29, 2016 9:19 AM
So far the cover works great. We have driven with it fully closed and with it folded up and clipped while hauling a 5th wheel. The wind/air turbulence causes it to flap but it held tight. It is easy to open when needed. We love it.
- Rebates: $50 Details
Ships Between 8/31 - 9/02
- What Do You Drive?