- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover is designed to fit your specific year, make and model
- The Lund Genesis Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover boasts a tear-resistant, double-sided vinyl exterior
- The Tri-Fold's all-aluminum rails and bows are finished with a black powder coat for long life and exceptional style
- Arriving completely assembled, the Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover takes less than 3 minutes to install
- The Lund Tri-Fold employs easy-to-use cam action clamps to keep the tarp tension tight and cargo secure
- Your Lund Genesis Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Three's great company for your truck bed with the Lund Genesis Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover. It's the magic trinity of tonneaus!
Right out of the box, the Tri-Fold tonneau cover is a winner. It comes pre-assembled, so the Tri-Fold is on your truck and ready to roll in under 3 minutes. The black-matte exterior is crafted from double-sided, tear-resistant fabric that not only lasts, but looks great doing it.
The Lund Tri-Fold's all-aluminum hardware is black powder coated to complete the sleek look. Easy-to-use clamps with quick-attach cam action are design to keep tension on the cover and your cargo secure. Handy buckling straps keep the tarp folded away when in the open position.
Try the Tri-Fold and discover a tonneau cover like no other. Your Lund Genesis Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Lund Genesis Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
853 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael V (LAKE HOPATCONG, NJ) — Wednesday at 10:21 AM
Had a bit of an issue with the order. The first cover came broken. I had to take photos and prove that it was broken before the would start the process to send a new one. Should have been easier.
Reviewed by Jeanette S (DUNCAN, NE) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 8:12 PM
Our old roll-top cover had aged itself out,but we didn't want to not have a cover. Things were a little short-so the Tri-fold cover was a great replacement at a much lower cost.
Reviewed by Donny S (Laceys Spring, AL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Feb 18, 2015 8:24 AM
Very easy to install, great look and does the job perfectly. I have bought several of these in the past and will continue to purchase in the future.
Reviewed by Gregg R (Makawao, HI) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy S10 Pickup — Feb 04, 2015 10:40 PM
I installed this onto the bed of my S10 while leaving in the Duraliner bedliner. The Duraliner needed to be cut in the areas of the clamps but now i still have the bedliner underneath the tonneau cover. And although i could see a gap between the bedliner and the tonneau on the cab side, rainwater did not get into the bed. So far looks to be a great investment for the truck.
Reviewed by Matthew M (SICKLERVILLE, NJ) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jan 28, 2015 5:03 AM
This cover is a breeze to install but I wish it were about a half inch longer. Had to be very precise with the placement to avoid leaks
Lund Genesis Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover
- Ships Between 3/03 - 3/05
- What Do You Drive?