- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover is designed to fit your specific year, make and model
- The Lund Genesis Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover boasts a tear-resistant, double-sided vinyl exterior
- The Tri-Fold's all-aluminum rails and bows are finished with a black powder coat for long life and exceptional style
- Arriving completely assembled, the Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover takes less than 3 minutes to install
- The Lund Tri-Fold employs easy-to-use cam action clamps to keep the tarp tension tight and cargo secure
- LUND Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- Your Lund Genesis Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Three's great company for your truck bed with the Lund Genesis Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover. It's the magic trinity of tonneaus!
Right out of the box, the Tri-Fold tonneau cover is a winner. It comes pre-assembled, so the Tri-Fold is on your truck and ready to roll in under 3 minutes. The black-matte exterior is crafted from double-sided, tear-resistant fabric that not only lasts, but looks great doing it.
The Lund Tri-Fold's all-aluminum hardware is black powder coated to complete the sleek look. Easy-to-use clamps with quick-attach cam action are design to keep tension on the cover and your cargo secure. Handy buckling straps keep the tarp folded away when in the open position.
Try the Tri-Fold and discover a tonneau cover like no other. Your Lund Genesis Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Lund Genesis Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
873 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tony P (CANANDAIGUA, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Nov 18, 2015 3:28 AM
This cover works great, keeps things dry (mostly) and looks good as well. For the price, it's a fantastic option. After just under a year I had some trouble with a hinge. AutoAnything shipped me a new cover the next day. Couldn't have been easier.
Reviewed by Bill M (Burnt Hills, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Oct 09, 2015 7:31 AM
First Tonneau cover purchase. This cover could be 2" longer and 1" wider for a better fit. It doesn't completely cover the stake pockets side to side, there is a very small gap I can live with. Had to center it front to back and there is a bit more at the front that could be covered. That said, it couldn't be easier to install and remove as needed. It also looks very good. My only real complaint is that there is no LUND ID tag on the cover like in the pictures. It did come in a LUND box.
- Rebates: $50 Details
Ships Between 12/02 - 12/04
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.