- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Covers feature a no-hassle sealing system to secure your belongings
- TruXedo tonneaus are custom-made for your specific truck bed
- Heavy-duty black vinyl tarp protects and covers your cargo
- Seals smooth with a heavy-duty Velcro closure system — no cumbersome snaps, zippers or clips
- Features straight bows and cross members for a flat, flushed fit
- Easy-to-use dual latch system features pre-set tension control to keep your tonneau tight in any weather
- Sleek design can even boost gas mileage
- Latching mechanism under the tarp provides extra security
- No-drill clamps allow for easy installation
- No loose parts — cover rolls up and self-stores in seconds
- TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
Dress your truck with a custom-designed TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Cover, which safeguards your gear without the use of cumbersome zippers, clips or snaps. The sleek TruXedo Tonneau Cover provides a no-fuss, no-frills solution when it comes to durable payload protection. The TruXport seals smooth with a simple Velcro fastening system that runs the length of the rail. And, easy-to-use tension adjusters provide a fiberglass-like sleek surface in any weather, improving your pick-up’s MPG.
If you’re worried about the “covered wagon” look of other tonneaus, you have nothing to fear when you shop with TruXedo. The TruXport Tonneau Cover utilizes a system of straight bows that lay flat for a stylish, sleek, flushed fit. Plus, because these bows are attached to a heavy-duty vinyl tarp, you can still enjoy convenient access to your full bed — the cover rolls up in less than 30 seconds.
Though the TruXport is a soft roll-up cover, its security is a force to be reckoned with. These TruXport bed covers feature a latching mechanism that can only be released from underneath, perfect for locking tailgates. Its innovative, dual-latch system features pre-set tension control integrated into the latch to ensure smooth and easy operation. Installation is a cinch—no cutting or drilling required—and takes only 20-25 minutes. Safeguard your payload and boost your pick-up’s style at the same time with TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Covers, and rest assured that your newest accessory comes backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Trucks with bed liners: the TruXedo TruXport Tonneau Cover fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. It will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner first.
- Trucks with bed caps and rails: the TruXport fits all factory and most non-factory bed liners and bed caps; however, it cannot be used with bed rails.
TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
3091 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Derrick H (GILBERT, AZ) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Monday at 8:38 PM
Bought this brand as a buddy of mine has had one on his truck for 10 years and it still looks great. Install was a breeze and it is clearly a quality product that will last. This one sits higher on the bed of the truck but maximizes the usable bed space. The Lo-Pro looks a bit nicer/cleaner but the rails still out over the bed a few inches. Would have been happy with either one...
Reviewed by G K (Cary, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Monday at 6:32 PM
I always have a great experience with autoanything. The cover is square and my truck bed really isn't I had to take it loose and move it closer to the rear so it would seal better. Not a real problem. I've had it a few weeks. No complaints. My brother has the between the rails version. It was more expensive but no better than this one. I got this one because the warranty is better with truxedo and I know they will honor it (according to my brother) great cover, you won't be disappointed
Reviewed by William P (DURHAM, NC) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Sunday at 5:23 PM
TruXedo has done a nice job with this entry level cover. Looks just like my employers higher end version. Also I have a Tundra with bed rail system I wanted to retain and the sails rep at Auto Anything pointed me to this option made for that truck. After all what good is a locking tailgate without a cover? Once rolled up I have full use of the bed for tall loads.
Reviewed by Dennis B (Bristol, CT) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Sunday at 12:46 PM
product was shipped and received quickly. Very easy to install. Less than 30 minutes. Looks great on truck and works great.
Reviewed by Gregory S (Falls Church, VA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-250 — Sunday at 9:22 AM
Was easy to install by myself (took 45 minutes). Fits well and provides a good, tight seal.
TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Cover
- Ships By 6/03
- What Do You Drive?