- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Covers feature a no-hassle sealing system to secure your belongings
- TruXedo tonneaus are custom-made for your specific truck bed
- Heavy-duty black vinyl tarp protects and covers your cargo
- Seals smooth with a heavy-duty Velcro closure system — no cumbersome snaps, zippers or clips
- Features straight bows and cross members for a flat, flushed fit
- Easy-to-use dual latch system features pre-set tension control to keep your tonneau tight in any weather
- Sleek design can even boost gas mileage
- Latching mechanism under the tarp provides extra security
- No-drill clamps allow for easy installation
- No loose parts — cover rolls up and self-stores in seconds
- TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
Dress your truck with a custom-designed TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Cover, which safeguards your gear without the use of cumbersome zippers, clips or snaps. The sleek TruXedo Tonneau Cover provides a no-fuss, no-frills solution when it comes to durable payload protection. The TruXport seals smooth with a simple Velcro fastening system that runs the length of the rail. And, easy-to-use tension adjusters provide a fiberglass-like sleek surface in any weather, improving your pick-up’s MPG.
If you’re worried about the “covered wagon” look of other tonneaus, you have nothing to fear when you shop with TruXedo. The TruXport Tonneau Cover utilizes a system of straight bows that lay flat for a stylish, sleek, flushed fit. Plus, because these bows are attached to a heavy-duty vinyl tarp, you can still enjoy convenient access to your full bed — the cover rolls up in less than 30 seconds.
Though the TruXport is a soft roll-up cover, its security is a force to be reckoned with. These TruXport bed covers feature a latching mechanism that can only be released from underneath, perfect for locking tailgates. Its innovative, dual-latch system features pre-set tension control integrated into the latch to ensure smooth and easy operation. Installation is a cinch—no cutting or drilling required—and takes only 20-25 minutes. Safeguard your payload and boost your pick-up’s style at the same time with TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Covers, and rest assured that your newest accessory comes backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Trucks with bed liners: the TruXedo TruXport Tonneau Cover fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. It will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner first.
- Trucks with bed caps and rails: the TruXport fits all factory and most non-factory bed liners and bed caps; however, it cannot be used with bed rails.
TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
3016 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by jordan k (Southington, CT) — Wednesday at 4:32 AM
Nice cover. Does not entirely. Cover my gmc canyon. Barely reaches the tailgate while on the edge of the bulk head. Otherwise it's great it just looks funny not covering the entire tailgate
Reviewed by Daniel P (Clifton Park, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Colorado — Tuesday at 3:51 PM
I just purchased and installed my third TruXedo TruXport Tonneau Cover. The installation is extremely easy and secure to the truck. The cover is very easy to operate and is among the best looking of the covers that are out there. I would, and have, recommended these covers to other truck owners. For ease of operation, appearance, and quality this is the best you can get !
Reviewed by John S (Suffolk, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Titan — Mar 24, 2015 5:31 AM
This is the third truck I have installed this cover on. The are well made and easy to install. I have a Nissan Titan with the bed rail system, the clamps work great and hold the cover very secure. If you are installing one on a Titan I recommend you instal a strip of 1/4" weather stripping on the front bed rail. Nissan has plastic covers all around except the front of the bed. If you don't add weather stripping, you will have a gap in the front that will let water and air in. Highly recommend!
TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Cover
- Ships By 3/30
- What Do You Drive?