- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Covers feature a no-hassle sealing system to secure your belongings
- TruXedo tonneaus are custom-made for your specific truck bed
- Heavy-duty black vinyl tarp protects and covers your cargo
- Seals smooth with a heavy-duty Velcro closure system — no cumbersome snaps, zippers or clips
- Features straight bows and cross members for a flat, flushed fit
- Easy-to-use dual latch system features pre-set tension control to keep your tonneau tight in any weather
- Sleek design can even boost gas mileage
- Latching mechanism under the tarp provides extra security
- No-drill clamps allow for easy installation
- No loose parts — cover rolls up and self-stores in seconds
- TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Covers are backed by a 5-year warranty
Dress your truck with a custom-designed TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Cover, which safeguards your gear without the use of cumbersome zippers, clips or snaps. The sleek TruXedo Tonneau Cover provides a no-fuss, no-frills solution when it comes to durable payload protection. The TruXport seals smooth with a simple Velcro fastening system that runs the length of the rail. And, easy-to-use tension adjusters provide a fiberglass-like sleek surface in any weather, improving your pick-up’s MPG.
If you’re worried about the “covered wagon” look of other tonneaus, you have nothing to fear when you shop with TruXedo. The TruXport Tonneau Cover utilizes a system of straight bows that lay flat for a stylish, sleek, flushed fit. Plus, because these bows are attached to a heavy-duty vinyl tarp, you can still enjoy convenient access to your full bed — the cover rolls up in less than 30 seconds.
Though the TruXport is a soft roll-up cover, its security is a force to be reckoned with. These TruXport bed covers feature a latching mechanism that can only be released from underneath, perfect for locking tailgates. Its innovative, dual-latch system features pre-set tension control integrated into the latch to ensure smooth and easy operation. Installation is a cinch—no cutting or drilling required—and takes only 20-25 minutes. Safeguard your payload and boost your pick-up’s style at the same time with TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Covers, and rest assured that your newest accessory comes backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Trucks with bed liners: the TruXedo TruXport Tonneau Cover fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. It will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner first.
- Trucks with bed caps and rails: the TruXport fits all factory and most non-factory bed liners and bed caps; however, it cannot be used with bed rails.
TruXedo TruXport Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
3566 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dominic A. R (NESCONSET, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Saturday at 8:57 AM
Very happy with this product I have purchased this approximately 3 times for other trucks I owned recommended to co workers and also dealer I purchased gmc from asked about it price and quality can't. Be beaten
Reviewed by Glen P (MOORE, OK) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Saturday at 12:05 AM
This cover is extremely simple to install, looks sharp on my new truck and provides cover and weather protection to my gear. Great value for the money. Installs in minutes with one wrench!
Reviewed by Drew G (VIRGINIA BEACH, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Friday at 10:29 AM
A great tonneau for the money! Installation was a little hard to understand at first but everything goes on nice. Some of the fittings are somewhat cheap and feel cheap but hold up quite well once you getting everything installed together. The tonneau rolls nicely and looks good when up or down. Only issue I had was that there were paint nicks in some of beams and the canvas had a nick on top of it. Didn't think it was worth the warranty claim but it doesn't affect the performance at all. Nice!
Reviewed by Dennis B (ELKHART, KS) — Thursday at 2:37 PM
For a clean slick look on my GMC this was a great purchase. Easy to install and sealed up very well. Also purchased the tail gate seal and no water gets in
Ships By 8/30
- What Do You Drive?