- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- The Extang Express Tonneau Cover is the fastest soft roll-up bed cover on the road
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- The Extang Express Tonneau Cover installs faster than any soft truck bed cover—just minutes from start to finish!
- Rapidly rolls closed and seals tight with genuine industrial-strength Velcro sewn into the heavy-duty vinyl tarp
- The Express Tonneau Cover opens swiftly for full-bed access thanks to sturdy bows that roll with the tarp
- Improves aerodynamics, provides sleek looks and boosts your gas mileage—quickly pays for itself
- The Express' tough black anodized aluminum frame is built to last
- The Extang Express automatically keeps perfect tension in any season with their fresh spring-loaded Self-Adjusting Tension System
- Extang's steady WeatherTuff seals and tapered over-the-rail edges swiftly channel wind, rain and snow away from your bed
- The Express opens in a flash with quick release levers at the tailgate
- The rolled-up tarp and bows are secured at the cab by strong luggage-style clips
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your Extang Express Tonneau Cover comes with a Lifetime Warranty on both frame and tarp
When Extang decided to add to America's #1 selling line of truck bed covers, they listened to what truck owners like you wanted. One word dominated the calls and reviews they received: fast.
Fast installation, access and looks is exactly what you'll find in their newest bed cover: the Extang Express Tonneau Cover. In minutes, the Express mounts to your bed rails. In a flash, it rolls closed and automatically pulls tight. In a blink, the Express rolls-up with the integrated bows for full bed access. See what we mean by speed?
Though it's fast, the Extang Express Tonneau is on your bed for the long haul. Exclusive WeatherTuff seals keep your gear dry. Sturdy black anodized aluminum forms the steady frame. Extang's premium vinyl tarp is time-tested and proven to perform. Plus, it comes with Extang's Maximum Strength Warranty.
Extang quality combined with a brand new design makes the Express a must-have bed cover. Question is, how fast can you get one onto your bed?
- Trucks with bedliners: The Extang Express Tonneau Cover fits with all under-the-rail bedliners. Notching is required to mount the Express with an over-the-rail liner, which is not recommended.
- Trucks with bed caps: The Extang Express Tonneau Cover will fit factory bed caps and some aftermarket plastic caps. The Express will not fit with stainless steel or aluminum bed caps.
Extang Express Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
112 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charles P (NEWPORT BEACH, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jul 07, 2016 7:15 PM
2016 Ram 3500 DRW Used the chat (talked to Josh)went over several options.. I needed a cover at least 1-2 inches high because of a 98gal aux. diesel tank installed and had to cover the neck and pump transfer box without cutting though.. Decided on the Extang. Unit received when promised and installed easily. One note, no instructions included, but these were downloaded from the manufacturer, so not a problem. Very happy with it so far.. good quality and fit. Love the flush fit clamps
Reviewed by Colin C (LIVONIA, MI) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tundra — Apr 28, 2016 1:20 PM
Cover doesn't seal to the front of the bed or the tailgate very well. Infact if my truck dident have a bed liner in it it wouldn't seal in the front at all. One of the side rails was missing a hole for the rear clamp not a big deal but makes you wonder what else they forgot during manufacturing. The cover okward to unroll. The vinyl shifts to a side in the front and rear rails so every time you close the cover you spend 4 minutes geting the vinyl realigned.
Reviewed by Art H (SOUTH BEND, IN) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Mar 24, 2016 6:09 AM
Easy to install, had one before with zero issues. Ordered and received in 2 days, so was impressed with AutoAnything.
Ships By 1/23
- What Do You Drive?