- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- The Extang Express Tonneau Cover is the fastest soft roll-up bed cover on the road
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- The Extang Express Tonneau Cover installs faster than any soft truck bed cover—just minutes from start to finish!
- Rapidly rolls closed and seals tight with genuine industrial-strength Velcro sewn into the heavy-duty vinyl tarp
- The Express Tonneau Cover opens swiftly for full-bed access thanks to sturdy bows that roll with the tarp
- Improves aerodynamics, provides sleek looks and boosts your gas mileage—quickly pays for itself
- The Express' tough black anodized aluminum frame is built to last
- The Extang Express automatically keeps perfect tension in any season with their fresh spring-loaded Self-Adjusting Tension System
- Extang's steady WeatherTuff seals and tapered over-the-rail edges swiftly channel wind, rain and snow away from your bed
- The Express opens in a flash with quick release levers at the tailgate
- The rolled-up tarp and bows are secured at the cab by strong luggage-style clips
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your Extang Express Tonneau Cover comes with a Lifetime Warranty on both frame and tarp
When Extang decided to add to America's #1 selling line of truck bed covers, they listened to what truck owners like you wanted. One word dominated the calls and reviews they received: fast.
Fast installation, access and looks is exactly what you'll find in their newest bed cover: the Extang Express Tonneau Cover. In minutes, the Express mounts to your bed rails. In a flash, it rolls closed and automatically pulls tight. In a blink, the Express rolls-up with the integrated bows for full bed access. See what we mean by speed?
Though it's fast, the Extang Express Tonneau is on your bed for the long haul. Exclusive WeatherTuff seals keep your gear dry. Sturdy black anodized aluminum forms the steady frame. Extang's premium vinyl tarp is time-tested and proven to perform. Plus, it comes with Extang's Maximum Strength Warranty.
Extang quality combined with a brand new design makes the Express a must-have bed cover. Question is, how fast can you get one onto your bed?
- Trucks with bedliners: The Extang Express Tonneau Cover fits with all under-the-rail bedliners. Notching is required to mount the Express with an over-the-rail liner, which is not recommended.
- Trucks with bed caps: The Extang Express Tonneau Cover will fit factory bed caps and some aftermarket plastic caps. The Express will not fit with stainless steel or aluminum bed caps.
Extang Express Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
103 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Wayne M (Waterford, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Apr 10, 2015 10:16 AM
We had the cover out of the packaging and on the truck in no more than 20 minutes.
Reviewed by MINDY B (ENTERPRISE, AL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Colorado — Mar 17, 2015 4:42 AM
The instructions did not cover how to install two of the brackets. Had to call the company to get the information. The tonneau cover is great. I had no leaks with a hard rain last week.
Reviewed by Tim W (Lansing, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Feb 08, 2015 5:48 PM
I have had numerous Extang products over the years. Extang never fails, they are durable, last a long time & fit properly.
Reviewed by Ronald B (Canajoharie, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jan 30, 2015 5:40 AM
this is the third cover i have bought all have performed exelent , easy to install last long look great
Reviewed by Carl P (Pooler, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 26, 2015 5:06 PM
This is my second Express. Bought first in 06. Great product. It was too tight getting the front frame in its groove on the left side. A mallet did the job. It's possible I didn't have it aligned well. I still would buy another one.
Extang Express Tonneau Cover
- Ships By 6/03
- What Do You Drive?