- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Extang Express Tonneau Cover is the fastest soft roll-up bed cover on the road
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- The Extang Express Tonneau Cover installs faster than any soft truck bed cover—just minutes from start to finish!
- Rapidly rolls closed and seals tight with genuine industrial-strength Velcro sewn into the heavy-duty vinyl tarp
- The Express Tonneau Cover opens swiftly for full-bed access thanks to sturdy bows that roll with the tarp
- Improves aerodynamics, provides sleek looks and boosts your gas mileage—quickly pays for itself
- The Express' tough black anodized aluminum frame is built to last
- The Extang Express automatically keeps perfect tension in any season with their fresh spring-loaded Self-Adjusting Tension System
- Extang's steady WeatherTuff seals and tapered over-the-rail edges swiftly channel wind, rain and snow away from your bed
- The Express opens in a flash with quick release levers at the tailgate
- The rolled-up tarp and bows are secured at the cab by strong luggage-style clips
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your Extang Express Tonneau Cover comes with a Lifetime Warranty on both frame and tarp
When Extang decided to add to America's #1 selling line of truck bed covers, they listened to what truck owners like you wanted. One word dominated the calls and reviews they received: fast.
Fast installation, access and looks is exactly what you'll find in their newest bed cover: the Extang Express Tonneau Cover. In minutes, the Express mounts to your bed rails. In a flash, it rolls closed and automatically pulls tight. In a blink, the Express rolls-up with the integrated bows for full bed access. See what we mean by speed?
Though it's fast, the Extang Express Tonneau is on your bed for the long haul. Exclusive WeatherTuff seals keep your gear dry. Sturdy black anodized aluminum forms the steady frame. Extang's premium vinyl tarp is time-tested and proven to perform. Plus, it comes with Extang's Maximum Strength Warranty.
Extang quality combined with a brand new design makes the Express a must-have bed cover. Question is, how fast can you get one onto your bed?
- Trucks with bedliners: The Extang Express Tonneau Cover fits with all under-the-rail bedliners. Notching is required to mount the Express with an over-the-rail liner, which is not recommended.
- Trucks with bed caps: The Extang Express Tonneau Cover will fit factory bed caps and some aftermarket plastic caps. The Express will not fit with stainless steel or aluminum bed caps.
Extang Express Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
98 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kurt G (Wolcott, CT) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Dakota — Jan 05, 2015 3:56 AM
This cover was incredibly easy to install and took about 30 minutes. There was no drilling required what so ever and the end result came out perfectly.
Reviewed by Stephen F (Dunellen, NJ) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-350 — Dec 03, 2014 8:03 AM
THIS IS THE THIRD EXTANG EXPRESS TONNEAU COVER I HAVE PURCHACED.BAR FAR THEY ARE THE BEST ONES I WOULD RECOMEND.THEY SEAL EXCELLENTLY TO THE BODY OF THE TRUCKS AND THEY DON'T LEAK.A GREAT TONNEAU COVER
Reviewed by Richard D (Albany, NY) — Sep 12, 2014 7:37 AM
this the second one I have gotten in pass 5 years, they work great no matter what the weather like takes 15 min to install the price I payed was good
Reviewed by Michael K (Waterford, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Apr 15, 2014 3:17 AM
Very happy with the cover. Autoanthing was very helpfull, shipping was great!!
Reviewed by Charlie D (Hawley, PA) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Sierra — Mar 04, 2014 1:00 PM
First and foremost, customer service from AUTOANYTHING and EXTANG is FANTASTIC. I could not be happier with both companies. As for the cover itself, this is the second one I own. High Quality, backed by a GREAT Company. Very easy installation, and can be done by 1 person. Allows full access to the bed without rubbing against the cab. Would recommend to anyone looking for a great cover, that does not let water into the bed and can withstand heavy snow.
Extang Express Tonneau Cover
- Ships By 1/26
- What Do You Drive?