- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make, model and bed size
- Pre-assembled, quick attach cover system and no-drill clamps makes for a no-mess, fast installation in 10-15 minutes
- Low-profile design places cover lower than ¾" above truck bed, improving the appearance of any truck
- Topped by a premium vinyl-coated fabric with a rich leather grain top
- Automatic tension control self-adjusts to keep cover tight in fluctuating temperatures
- Hinged design seperates and lifts the fabric to avoid pinch and wear
- Quick release latches, front and rear, provide added security with hinged area having independent latching mechanism
- The Deuce uses industrial-grade Velcro side seals that open in a flash and close tight
- Dual front latching system allows for convenient bed entry from both driver and passenger sides
- Opens from the front for quick and easy access or roll the cover to the front for complete access to the bed. Also rolls-up from the back for fast full-bed access—just like the TruXedo Lo Pro!
- Proudly made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
With all the gear you put in your truck bed every day, you need fast access to all corners at any time. Thanks to the new Deuce 2 Tonneau Cover, TruXedo has the one sharp truck bed cover that delivers.
With just a pull of a latch, the TruXedo Deuce 2 Tonneau Cover's front section folds back-something no other tonneau in its class can do. Now you can get at that gas can, those snow chains, or your toolbox without having to roll your cover all the way back. And, when you need full bed access, the Deuce 2 Tonneau rolls-up in a flash-just like TruXedo's celebrated Lo Pro Tonneau.
Famous TruXedo quality comes with this hot new Deuce design. A durable, all-black frame. Industrial-strength Velcro edge seals. Automatic tension adjustment for a tight fit. And, the easiest installation in the biz. Plus, your TruXedo Deuce 2 Tonneau Cover is protected by a Lifetime Warranty.
Twice the openings for double the access. Order your Deuce 2 Tonneau today!
- Trucks with bed liners: the TruXedo Deuce 2 Tonneau Cover fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. The Deuce will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner first.
- Trucks with bed caps: the TruXedo Deuce 2 fits all factory and most non-factory plastic bed caps. The Deuce will not fit aluminum or stainless steel bed caps.
TruXedo Deuce 2 Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
67 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lawrence H (Lenexa, KS) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Feb 07, 2015 10:11 AM
Exactly what I was looking for. I was able to keep my below the bed rail combination tool box and fuel tank. It is easily accessible from the front via the front panel.
Reviewed by Chris D (Sidney, ME) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jan 31, 2015 5:20 AM
New truck for me. The front latching mechanism is different than the original. This has "serrated" Pegs that latch into each rail to eliminate the bar with 1 latch in the middle design the original deuce had. Only grip is when closing the drivers side you have to give it some oomph to close the opposite latch so it seals tight enough to keep the elements out. The plus side is that you can now remove the cover roll and utilize all space in the bed. Overall same great quality and looks great!
Reviewed by Paul H (Blue Rock, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jan 29, 2015 10:54 PM
It's very handy to have the front open up to be able to reach the front of the truck bed
Reviewed by Scott B (Iron Ridge, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Dec 19, 2014 6:40 AM
This is my second Truxedo. I had the regular version of this cover on my 2008 Sierra. It worked great for 6 years and was in great shape when I traded the truck. I figured, why mess with a good thing, so I went straight to the Truxedo brand when I was shopping for the new truck. I saw the Deuce and figured that the flip up front feature could be useful. So far, I'm very happy that I spent the extra few dollars. The instructions were easy to use. The parts fit well. The cover looks great. I'm looking forward to another 6 years of great performance from this cover.
Reviewed by Gaylen W (Juniata, NE) — Dec 11, 2014 7:30 AM
Took 30 min to install. The flip front is handy, great idea! Seems to be water tight after I took it thru the car wash. Very happy with this purchase!!
TruXedo Deuce 2 Tonneau Cover
- Ships Between 3/04 - 3/06
- What Do You Drive?