- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Extang Solid Fold Tonneau Cover is custom-made to fit your truck
- Installs faster than any other hard tonneau cover
- Built from aircraft-grade aluminum with a high-strength honeycomb core
- Weighs in at a mere 50 lbs. for easy handling
- Opens and closes fast, thanks to exclusive spring-loaded SpeedKlamps
- Secure SafetyKlamps solidly latch the cover to your bed
- No assembly required and no tools needed for installation in minutes
- Easy to fold-up or fully remove for hauling big loads
- Unique hinge design channels water away from your cargo
- Durable Poly-Tex textured black finish resists harmful UV rays
- Made with pride in the US of A
- Your Extang Solid Fold Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
Whether you want a hard tonneau cover, a folding tonneau cover, or just a way to cover your cargo, look no further than Extang's newest creation: the Solid Fold Tonneau Cover.
A hard, lightweight version of the renowned Extang Trifecta Tonneau Cover, the Solid Fold gives you all the security you need with incredibly easy to use features. Aircraft-grade aluminum with a sound honeycomb core gives each section unyielding toughness, yet the cover weighs just 50lbs. And, the black Poly-Tex finish provides sport-style looks.
There's no easier hard folding tonneau cover to use than the Solid fold. Simply drop your tailgate, pull the spring-loaded SpeedKlamps and fold back. The clamps even tuck into the cover. Then, the folded cover latches together with integrated buckle straps.
Installation is easier than any other hard tonneau cover. In fact, you can mount the Solid Fold to your bed without assembly, tools or any other hassles in 5 minutes or less. 3-year warranty.
- Trucks with bed liners: the Extang Solid Fold Tonneau Cover fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. The Solid Fold will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner.
- Trucks with bed caps: the Extang Solid Fold Tonneau Cover fits all factory and most non-factory plastic bed caps. The Solid Fold will not fit aluminum or stainless steel bed caps.
- Trucks with flipping bed extenders: the Extang Solid Fold will not fit flipping bed extenders.
Extang Solid Fold Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
489 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Darrin L (West Islip, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Colorado — Tuesday at 7:00 AM
This is the nicest cap Ive purchased to date. 1/2 the cost the dealer wants and I installed it in 5 minutes! Order this over the phone and ask for a discount! We just went through 30+ inches of snow and now 12 hours of rain and my bed is DRY! Make sure you install this away from the back window and square it up!!! If your bed gets wet than YOU INSTALLED IT WRONG!!
Reviewed by nitin v (Schenectady, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Feb 19, 2015 3:04 AM
This is one of the best covers I have seen. Looks great and practical. Although not advertised but it is 99% waterproof.
Reviewed by Louise H (GRAND JUNCTION, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Feb 12, 2015 9:46 AM
Love this tonneau cover. This is our second. We traded in our older pickup and got a new one, different model, so we needed another one. This one fits just as good as the other one we had and we are very pleased with this cover. Super durable and USA made!
Reviewed by Scott C (Treasure Island, FL) — Feb 11, 2015 6:32 PM
top quality and very functional. I was going to get a roll up style cover but I'm really pleased I got this instead. Simple to use, simple to remove. These guys are really good engineers. Had an issue with a dent from bad material handling and they were easy to contact and they sent me a new panel. I would definitely buy this again. I liked their other products also. The company is in Ann Arbor, MI and my guess is they have some really good U of M engineering grads. Top quality.
Extang Solid Fold Tonneau Cover
- Ships By 2/26
- What Do You Drive?