- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Extang Solid Fold Tonneau Cover is custom-made to fit your truck
- Installs faster than any other hard tonneau cover
- Built from aircraft-grade aluminum with a high-strength honeycomb core
- Weighs in at a mere 50 lbs. for easy handling
- Opens and closes fast, thanks to exclusive spring-loaded SpeedKlamps
- Secure SafetyKlamps solidly latch the cover to your bed
- When your tailgate is locked, the Extang Solid Fold can't be opened
- No assembly required and no tools needed for installation in minutes
- Easy to fold-up or fully remove for hauling big loads
- Unique hinge design channels water away from your cargo
- Durable Poly-Tex textured black finish resists harmful UV rays
- Made with pride in the US of A
- Your Extang Solid Fold Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
Whether you want a hard tonneau cover, a folding tonneau cover, or just a way to cover your cargo, look no further than Extang's newest creation: the Solid Fold Tonneau Cover.
A hard, lightweight version of the renowned Extang Trifecta Tonneau Cover, the Solid Fold gives you all the security you need with incredibly easy to use features. Aircraft-grade aluminum with a sound honeycomb core gives each section unyielding toughness, yet the cover weighs just 50lbs. And, the black Poly-Tex finish provides sport-style looks.
There's no easier hard folding tonneau cover to use than the Solid fold. Simply drop your tailgate, pull the spring-loaded SpeedKlamps and fold back. The clamps even tuck into the cover. Then, the folded cover latches together with integrated buckle straps.
Installation is easier than any other hard tonneau cover. In fact, you can mount the Solid Fold to your bed without assembly, tools or any other hassles in 5 minutes or less. 3-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
- Trucks with bed liners: the Extang Solid Fold Tonneau Cover fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. The Solid Fold will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner.
- Trucks with bed caps: the Extang Solid Fold Tonneau Cover fits all factory and most non-factory plastic bed caps. The Solid Fold will not fit aluminum or stainless steel bed caps.
- Trucks with flipping bed extenders: the Extang Solid Fold will not fit flipping bed extenders.
Extang Solid Fold Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
545 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Shad E (Columbus, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Aug 10, 2015 7:06 PM
1st cover I bought was great... so much when I changed from a ranger to f150 I bought another extang.... This one has a strap come off when I was opening to cover - the two screws holding on the bracket / strap were stripped out... I can fix easy but its brand new....
Reviewed by Alex R (GARY, IN) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Jul 11, 2015 2:35 PM
i almost bought a soft cover to save money but I am glade I didn't. I could not be more pleased with hard cover. It fit perfect and I have no problem leaving my trolling motor and battery inside I don't have to unload every time. Great product.
Reviewed by Angelo B (Darrow, LA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Jul 08, 2015 7:03 AM
Great cover! it looks great and it was affordable, a tad pricey then some but it is a quality product. My only complaint would be on the installation. I have 2014 Tundra w/rail system. Ordered the appropriate cover for my model(#56461) confused by the directions and where to attach front clamps, thought maybe i had been sent the wrong model cover check instructions for the w/o rail system(#56460) and the instructions were the exact same. thumb nuts on bolts interfere with rail system.
- Ships By 8/28
- What Do You Drive?