- TruXedo's Lo Pro QT Harley-Davidson Tonneau Cover is custom-built for your specific year, make and model
- Embossed with the iconic Harley-Davidson bar and shield logo right at the tailgate
- Innovative cam-lock clamp system lets you install or remove the cover in just 5 minuets
- Helps increase fuel efficiency thanks to the low-profile, aerodynamic design
- Extra-wide Velcro side straps deliver a solid seal every time—no fumbling with clumsy snaps
- Continuous rubber seals at both ends of the Lo Pro QT keep your gear clean and dry
- TruXedo's innovative corner sealing system keeps leaks from finding their way to your bed
- Your tarp stays tight from -20° to +120° with the patented automatic tension control
- Quickly roll the Lo Pro up and out of the way—load bikes and gear without removing the cover
- Accommodates a variety of bed caps, liners and rails thanks to the universal adjusting clamps and inside-the-rail mounts
- The Lo Pro tonneau automatically secures when latched at rear
- Your TruXedo Harley-Davidson Lo Pro tonneau tarp and frame are backed by a Lifetime Warranty—the embossed logo includes a 5-year warranty
Whether you ride a blockhead or a bobber, show your Hog pride with the TruXedo Lo Pro QT Harley-Davidson Tonneau Cover. This is the same TruXedo tonneau that installs in minutes, improves fuel economy and offers all-weather cargo protection. Only this one sports the famed Harley-Davidson bar and shield logo!
Velcro side closures, an automatic latch and rubber seals at both ends keep your tarp tight and your gear secure. Aluminum bows and the patented, automatic tension control eliminate sag—no matter what the temperature. And, the industrial-strength, vinyl-coated leather-grain tarp has the Harley logo embossed right at the tailgate.
The Lo Pro mounts securely with easy-to-use cam-lock clamps—no tools needed. You can take it off as fast as it went on and the clamps work with most bed rails and caps. Plus, the sleek profile rises less than an inch above your bed for a clean look. Best yet, TruXedo goes whole hog and backs the frame and tarp with a Lifetime Warranty, and the embossed logo with a 5-year warranty.
- Trucks with bed liners: the TruXedo Lo Pro QT fits all sprayed-on and under-the-rail bed liners. The Lo Pro QT will not fit over-the-rail bed liners without cutting notches into the liner first.
- Trucks with bed caps and rails: the TruXedo Lo Pro QT Tonneau Cover will work with any type of bed rail cap unless the bedcaps are of extreme thickness.
- The TruXedo Lo Pro QT Harley-Davidson Soft Roll-Up Tonneau Cover is custom printed with the Harley-Davidson logo. This is a special-order product that cannot be returned.
TruXedo Lo Pro QT Harley-Davidson Soft Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Arlin C (Lakewood, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 17, 2015 7:09 AM
It took me less than 10 minutes to install this tonneau cover, and 1 adjustment for tightness. This was so ez to install. Great design. Looks great on my '13 dodge laramie longhorn
Reviewed by PHILLIP M (CASTLE ROCK, CO) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-250 — May 29, 2014 8:07 PM
Great product. Easy to install only took me about 30 min. Wish it was lilttle bit cheaper but satisfied overall! Def recommend and must have!
Reviewed by Ron G (Adrian, MI) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Sierra — Oct 28, 2010 6:05 AM
I liked everything I read about this cover before I ordered it but I love it even more now that I have it on my truck. The low profile looks so sharp and keeps the ultra clean lines of the truck. The adjustment mechanism and the sliding velcro side fastening allow the cover to be very tight and rigid without having to spend a lot of time making it become so. It's a genius fastening system and is super fast to unfasten and re-fasten and it turns out perfect every time without a lot of extra fuss, which I love. I have no regrets whatsoever that I chose this model and even though it was a bit pricier than some models, the ease of use and great functionality and sharp looks makes it very worth it. Like any good tool, it usually is well worth to pay a bit more for quality and you won't regret it over time.
Reviewed by Stanley B (Canton, GA) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — Mar 22, 2010 1:17 PM
The product is good quality and it took all of about 10 mins to install! It looks great and is easily installed and removed in a minute or two. We have recieved many compliments from friends and other motorcycle fans!
Ships Between 10/16 - 10/20
- What Do You Drive?