- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- All-metal protection for your gear without sacrificing bed access
- The BAKFlip HD has tongue and groove seals that keep water and thieves out of your bed
- Locking arms secure the cover against your rear window for total bed access & 3rd brake light visibility (on most trucks)
- Each fold locks individually in place, so when your tailgate is closed, your bed is locked and secure
- Simple and fast installation and removal (no drilling) means that you can take the whole cover off if necessary
- Aluminum panels with a 5/8" thick EPS core can handle up to 300lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Easily accommodates bed caps, bed liners and bed rails
- Low-profile design mounts inside your truck bed rails for sleek looks and MPG gains
- Seamless EPDM rubber seals don’t rust or leak
- Integrated drain channels efficiently drain water from the cover
- All the features of the BAKFlip G2 but with stronger panels
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Covered by a 2-year warranty
Finally, an easy solution to the eternal tonneau cover debate. With the BAK BAKFlip HD Tonneau you get all of the burly strength of a hardtop with the convenience of a folding cover. The durable aluminum panels of the BAK BAKFlip HD Tonneau Cover feature a super-strong 5/8" thick EPS core and can handle up to 300 lbs of evenly distributed weight. Plus, the panels fold back and lock against your rear window for complete access to your bed.
Your new BAK BAKFlip HD Tonneau Cover securely clamps down on your truck bed for easy no-drill installation. The all-weather design features rubber tongue and groove side seals that keep rain and snow from sneaking into you bed. Integrated drain channels effortlessly and effectively drain water from the cover.
Each of the panels on your BAK BAKFlip HD Tonneau Cover locks into place for a tight seal that will deter both weather and thieves. The low-profile cover fits inside your truck bed rails for a streamlined look that doesn't kill your fuel-efficiency. Even better, your BAK BAKFlip HD Tonneau Cover is backed by a hefty 2-year warranty.
BAK BAKFlip HD Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
136 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bob C (Shelbyville, KY) — Apr 25, 2015 9:15 AM
Second panel was damaged when I opened package. Two to three inch crease and dent with paint missing.looked like it was against some thing. This is on inside of cover.
Reviewed by Kevin J (Granger, IN) — Apr 08, 2015 8:43 AM
Great cover, love the looks and the quality. Installation was a little more involved because of getting the drain tubes attached with a bed liner installed. Other than that the installation was straightforward. Has very minor leakage at the front of the bed, but this was resolved by moving the cover slightly forward - a 5 minute job. Overall, very happy with this cover!
Reviewed by stephen k (CLYDE, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Mar 11, 2015 3:55 AM
This is my second Backflip 1) measurements not clear on YouTube and paper instructions. Parts for the prop-rods unlike what was in the video or written instructions. Plus, they are riveted together and I had to drill out the rivets to utilize the parts. What was this about?
Reviewed by Kurt C (Channahon, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jan 01, 2015 5:37 PM
Quality is excellent. Another example of the AutoAnything excellence. Great service, great price.
BAK BAKFlip HD Tonneau Cover
- Ships Between 5/29 - 6/02
- What Do You Drive?