- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- All-metal protection for your gear without sacrificing bed access
- The BAKFlip HD has tongue and groove seals that keep water and thieves out of your bed
- Locking arms secure the cover against your rear window for total bed access & 3rd brake light visibility (on most trucks)
- When the tailgate is locked, the BAKFlip HD Tonneau cannot be opened
- Simple and fast installation and removal (no drilling) means that you can take the whole cover off if necessary
- Aluminum panels with a 5/8" thick EPS core can handle up to 300lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Works with bed extenders, spray-on and under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes and storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails, bed caps and truck racks
- Low-profile design mounts inside your truck bed rails for sleek looks and MPG gains
- Seamless EPDM rubber seals don’t rust or leak
- Integrated drain channels efficiently drain water from the cover
- All the features of the BAKFlip G2 but with stronger panels
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Covered by a 2-year warranty
Finally, an easy solution to the eternal tonneau cover debate. With the BAK BAKFlip HD Tonneau you get all of the burly strength of a hardtop with the convenience of a folding cover. The durable aluminum panels of the BAK BAKFlip HD Tonneau Cover feature a super-strong 5/8" thick EPS core and can handle up to 300 lbs of evenly distributed weight. Plus, the panels fold back and lock against your rear window for complete access to your bed.
Your new BAK BAKFlip HD Tonneau Cover securely clamps down on your truck bed for easy no-drill installation. The all-weather design features rubber tongue and groove side seals that keep rain and snow from sneaking into you bed. Integrated drain channels effortlessly and effectively drain water from the cover.
Each of the panels on your BAK BAKFlip HD Tonneau Cover locks into place for a tight seal that will deter both weather and thieves. The low-profile cover fits inside your truck bed rails for a streamlined look that doesn't kill your fuel-efficiency. Even better, your BAK BAKFlip HD Tonneau Cover is backed by a hefty 2-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
BAK BAKFlip HD Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
148 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ty F (Rio Rancho, NM) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Friday at 7:16 AM
Arrived a little later tha I thought it was going to, but arrived in good shape. Both of the prop arm clips were snapped off, no big deal, but still a horrible idea. Easy to put on took about 45 min, through clean up. Use YouTube for the directions. Way better. Got a pollock for 20 cheaper so have a look around first. Look great, does not bang around, it rained prett hard the day after install. Must have done it right, nothing got wet.
Reviewed by Patrick R. M (Milpitas, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Jan 19, 2016 8:49 PM
This is the second backflip that I have purchased on a different truck than the first both have led me to believe that these are the best available tops for a truck ease of access to your bed ease of installation and quality built easy people to deal with fast shipping thanks autoanything.com
Reviewed by Brian B (WEST DEPTFORD, NJ) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-250 — Dec 22, 2015 6:51 AM
This is the solution. Its water proof you can place a limited amount of weight on top of it. It gives you the entire bed all but maybe four inches. Its not going to shrink in the cold if you need to use it. Cant say enough good things about it. A little expensive but you get what you pay for. While I was at it I installed a bed rug and some lights as well. The truck looks awesome. Auto anything is great. All of the packages arrived to my doorstep in just a few days.
Reviewed by Alex C (Royal Palm Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Dec 21, 2015 5:57 AM
Received package very quick, great packaging also. Product was as described, well made went on quick, I only had one small snag with fit was a little off from the fitment, nothing a a little hacksaw and rudder mallet couldn't take care of :). Definitely make sure to keep the rear lift gate closed when installing. Great Product
Ships Between 2/11 - 2/15
- What Do You Drive?