- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- All-metal protection for your gear without sacrificing bed access
- The BAKFlip HD has tongue and groove seals that keep water and thieves out of your bed
- Locking arms secure the cover against your rear window for total bed access & 3rd brake light visibility (on most trucks)
- Each fold locks individually in place, so when your tailgate is closed, your bed is locked and secure
- Simple and fast installation and removal (no drilling) means that you can take the whole cover off if necessary
- Aluminum panels with a 5/8" thick EPS core can handle up to 300lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Easily accommodates bed caps, bed liners and bed rails
- Low-profile design mounts inside your truck bed rails for sleek looks and MPG gains
- Seamless EPDM rubber seals don’t rust or leak
- Integrated drain channels efficiently drain water from the cover
- All the features of the BAKFlip G2 but with stronger panels
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Covered by a 2-year warranty
Finally, an easy solution to the eternal tonneau cover debate. With the BAK BAKFlip HD Tonneau you get all of the burly strength of a hardtop with the convenience of a folding cover. The durable aluminum panels of the BAK BAKFlip HD Tonneau Cover feature a super-strong 5/8" thick EPS core and can handle up to 300 lbs of evenly distributed weight. Plus, the panels fold back and lock against your rear window for complete access to your bed.
Your new BAK BAKFlip HD Tonneau Cover securely clamps down on your truck bed for easy no-drill installation. The all-weather design features rubber tongue and groove side seals that keep rain and snow from sneaking into you bed. Integrated drain channels effortlessly and effectively drain water from the cover.
Each of the panels on your BAK BAKFlip HD Tonneau Cover locks into place for a tight seal that will deter both weather and thieves. The low-profile cover fits inside your truck bed rails for a streamlined look that doesn't kill your fuel-efficiency. Even better, your BAK BAKFlip HD Tonneau Cover is backed by a hefty 2-year warranty.
- Not sure which BAKFlip tonneau is right for you? Click the "Detailed Info" tab above to compare
BAK BAKFlip HD Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
133 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kurt C (Channahon, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jan 01, 2015 5:37 PM
Quality is excellent. Another example of the AutoAnything excellence. Great service, great price.
Reviewed by Larry B (Baltimore, MD) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Nov 17, 2014 7:29 AM
I was attempting to replicate the bed cocker I have had on my 2003 Chevy Avalanche. Other than strength to support body weight, the BakFlip cover is easier to use, moere versatile and never requires removal. I was pleased that the BakFlip is an improvement over the Avalance bed cover.
Reviewed by Larry S (BEAVERTON, OR) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda Ridgeline — Aug 06, 2014 9:16 PM
It cam package really nice so no damage in shipment. Unpacked and found that one piece was missing I call and they shipped it out the next day. It was very easy to install and the directions were complete. Only one thing is that the Bed trunk lid will not open all the way. This is the only draw back to this cover. It is sturdy and works really well. glad I decided on this cover.
BAK BAKFlip HD Tonneau Cover
- Ships Between 3/09 - 3/11
- What Do You Drive?