- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- All-metal protection for your gear without sacrificing bed access
- The BAKFlip HD has tongue and groove seals that keep water and thieves out of your bed
- Locking arms secure the cover against your rear window for total bed access & 3rd brake light visibility (on most trucks)
- When the tailgate is locked, the BAKFlip HD Tonneau cannot be opened
- Simple and fast installation and removal (no drilling) means that you can take the whole cover off if necessary
- Aluminum panels with a 5/8" thick EPS core can handle up to 300lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Works with bed extenders, spray-on and under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes and storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails, bed caps and truck racks
- Low-profile design mounts inside your truck bed rails for sleek looks and MPG gains
- Seamless EPDM rubber seals don’t rust or leak
- Integrated drain channels efficiently drain water from the cover
- All the features of the BAKFlip G2 but with stronger panels
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Covered by a 2-year warranty
Finally, an easy solution to the eternal tonneau cover debate. With the BAK BAKFlip HD Tonneau you get all of the burly strength of a hardtop with the convenience of a folding cover. The durable aluminum panels of the BAK BAKFlip HD Tonneau Cover feature a super-strong 5/8" thick EPS core and can handle up to 300 lbs of evenly distributed weight. Plus, the panels fold back and lock against your rear window for complete access to your bed.
Your new BAK BAKFlip HD Tonneau Cover securely clamps down on your truck bed for easy no-drill installation. The all-weather design features rubber tongue and groove side seals that keep rain and snow from sneaking into you bed. Integrated drain channels effortlessly and effectively drain water from the cover.
Each of the panels on your BAK BAKFlip HD Tonneau Cover locks into place for a tight seal that will deter both weather and thieves. The low-profile cover fits inside your truck bed rails for a streamlined look that doesn't kill your fuel-efficiency. Even better, your BAK BAKFlip HD Tonneau Cover is backed by a hefty 2-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
BAK BAKFlip HD Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
161 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Matt M (Weslaco, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jul 03, 2016 8:55 AM
I put this on my pickup right before we took a trip to keep our luggage safe and dry. It rained on the way back from our trip which paid for itself right there. I am able to store tools in the back and not have to worry. The one feature I like it does not stick up like a big heavy tonneau cover. A friend was following me and he told me he could not even tell I had a bed cover. Great product. Installation took a little over an hour to get it adjusted properly, but I am very happy.
Reviewed by Forrest M (RUTHER GLEN, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jun 20, 2016 11:17 AM
I like the quality of this bed cover. I really like the flush look, the rails are mounted on the side of the bed lip, most others I have seen are on the top of the bed. It is sturdy and good looking.
Reviewed by Steven G (Charleston, SC) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Jun 16, 2016 6:49 AM
Great bed cover. Only con is the cover has to be unlatched in order to close tailgate. Sometimes i forgot to unlatch the tonneau cover.
Reviewed by John N (Amarillo, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 24, 2016 12:57 PM
The BakFlip HD Tonneau cover was simple to install. The supplemental instructions for the 2016 Tacoma were very straight-forward and the step you end with and pick back up with the original instructions was right on target. I've received lots of positive comments from people at work. It doesn't rain much here in West Texas, but I've driven through a car wash and only had a drop or two of water. Really like this cover!!
Ships Between 7/29 - 8/02
- What Do You Drive?