- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- All-metal protection for your gear without sacrificing bed access
- The BAKFlip HD has tongue and groove seals that keep water and thieves out of your bed
- Locking arms secure the cover against your rear window for total bed access & 3rd brake light visibility (on most trucks)
- When the tailgate is locked, the BAKFlip HD Tonneau cannot be opened
- Simple and fast installation and removal (no drilling) means that you can take the whole cover off if necessary
- Aluminum panels with a 5/8" thick EPS core can handle up to 300lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Works with bed extenders, spray-on and under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes and storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails, bed caps and truck racks
- Low-profile design mounts inside your truck bed rails for sleek looks and MPG gains
- Seamless EPDM rubber seals don’t rust or leak
- Integrated drain channels efficiently drain water from the cover
- All the features of the BAKFlip G2 but with stronger panels
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Covered by a 2-year warranty
Finally, an easy solution to the eternal tonneau cover debate. With the BAK BAKFlip HD Tonneau you get all of the burly strength of a hardtop with the convenience of a folding cover. The durable aluminum panels of the BAK BAKFlip HD Tonneau Cover feature a super-strong 5/8" thick EPS core and can handle up to 300 lbs of evenly distributed weight. Plus, the panels fold back and lock against your rear window for complete access to your bed.
Your new BAK BAKFlip HD Tonneau Cover securely clamps down on your truck bed for easy no-drill installation. The all-weather design features rubber tongue and groove side seals that keep rain and snow from sneaking into you bed. Integrated drain channels effortlessly and effectively drain water from the cover.
Each of the panels on your BAK BAKFlip HD Tonneau Cover locks into place for a tight seal that will deter both weather and thieves. The low-profile cover fits inside your truck bed rails for a streamlined look that doesn't kill your fuel-efficiency. Even better, your BAK BAKFlip HD Tonneau Cover is backed by a hefty 2-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
BAK BAKFlip HD Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
143 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William K (Parker, CO) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Nov 16, 2015 6:59 AM
I have had this cover on my truck for about a month now. It was fairly easy to install and only took about an hour. The appearance looks great and the cover is very study. My only complaints are that you have to lift the last panel each time you close the tailgate and you have to pull two independent cords to unlach each panel. It would be nice if they would add a feature that would allow for one hand operation. Overall though I would recommend this bed cover.
Reviewed by Willam J L (Westfield, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Nov 12, 2015 7:41 AM
Good cover, went on fast and easy. Directions were good. Fits great. Need to wait for winter to see how it survives really cold and lots of snow
Reviewed by Edward S (OWENS CROSS ROADS, AL) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Colorado — Oct 09, 2015 3:35 AM
The BAK Flip HD was very easy to install and it looks great on my truck. The quality and design is excellent. I highly recommend this cover.
Reviewed by Vincent L (Dallas, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Aug 16, 2015 11:11 AM
It was easy to install and worked flawlessly. Would be nice if the product came with some attachments to make the drain tubes cleanly installed to the drain plugs on the truck. We made a 1500 mile road trip and hit some of the worst rain on our way. Everything in the back was dry as a bone.
Reviewed by Michael R (Georgetown, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jul 30, 2015 5:04 PM
Easy install. One minor issue, the seal on the cab side was slightly misaligned at the factory leaving a small gap. I peeled it back about 8-10" and re-attached with a rubber apoxy. Just drove cross country, no issues.
Ships Between 12/02 - 12/04
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.