- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Protect your payload in sleek style with the TruXedo Edge Tonneau Cover
- Superior velcro fastening provides maximum sealing
- Low-profile arched back design looks great
- No-drill clamp-on installation in 25-30 minutes
- Adjustable tension control makes it easy to tighten the cover
- Quick 1 finger release
- Rolls up to the front and secures with two security straps for access to your entire truck bed for hauling large loads
- Edge Tonneau Cover backed by a 5-year warranty
Keep wet-weather and potential thieves out of your payload with the TruXedo Edge Tonneau Cover. This roll-up soft tonneau cover delivers great style and performance with its low-profile, arched back design that improves the look of your truck bed.
Your new TruXedo Edge Tonneau Cover goes on in 25-30 minutes with its no-drill, clamp-on installation. Plus, the adjustable tension control doesn't require tools and makes it easy to keep the cover tight. Accessing you bed is simple too. The TruXedo Edge has a one-finger release that quickly and easily opens the cover.
Protect your gear while adding the great look of an Edge Tonneau Cover to your bed today. It's specifically made to fit your vehicle and backed by a 5-year warranty.
TruXedo Edge Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
65 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Homer M (OWANECO, IL) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Dec 03, 2015 4:05 AM
Installed on a 2006 Mega Cab. Very happy with easy installation and the how it looks on my truck.
Reviewed by Jeff T (MANITOU SPRINGS, CO) — Nov 20, 2015 9:52 AM
Fit F150 perfect, easy to install and looks good. I like having rails inside bed, leaving top of bed sides unobstructed when accessing bed via box side steps. The velcro & weather seals work good, rolls up tight, and surprised it stays put when rolled up part-way while driving in town due to weight of cross support bars integrated into roll up cover.
Reviewed by Morris H (SALT LAKE CITY, UT) Reviewed for a 2015 Volvo S60 — May 18, 2015 7:26 AM
This is my second TruXedo cover. They have improved the installation process, it went on very easy in about 20 minutes. I like the release on the Edge, I don't know why they won't put it on the cheaper cover. It's watertight even in a heavy rainstorm.
Reviewed by Michael W (Charlotte, NC) — Apr 29, 2015 1:16 PM
I've never had a truck and, consequently, a tonneau cover before. I did a fair amount of research before I settled on this one. I fits well enough; admittedly, I could probably do some tuning to get it more even on the side-to-side coverage. I will say it's nice and tight. It rolls up easily enough and can be secured with straps. Installation was straight forward with basic hand tools. The only downside for me was, I had to give up my bed extender.
Ships Between 2/18 - 2/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- discount truxedo truxport roll-up soft tonneau covers
- tonneaumate toolbox
- truxedo truxport review
- truxedoplus tonneau cover
- ford tool box
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- 2014 dodge ram tonneau cover
- dodge ram tailgate seal
- honda ridgeline soft tonneau cover
- garage floor car stoppers
- auto window rain shields
- car brakes for sale