- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Protect your payload in sleek style with the TruXedo Edge Tonneau Cover
- Superior velcro fastening provides maximum sealing
- Low-profile arched back design looks great
- No-drill clamp-on installation in 25-30 minutes
- Adjustable tension control makes it easy to tighten the cover
- Quick 1 finger release
- Rolls up to the front and secures with two security straps for access to your entire truck bed for hauling large loads
- Edge Tonneau Cover backed by a 5-year warranty
Keep wet-weather and potential thieves out of your payload with the TruXedo Edge Tonneau Cover. This roll-up soft tonneau cover delivers great style and performance with its low-profile, arched back design that improves the look of your truck bed.
Your new TruXedo Edge Tonneau Cover goes on in 25-30 minutes with its no-drill, clamp-on installation. Plus, the adjustable tension control doesn't require tools and makes it easy to keep the cover tight. Accessing you bed is simple too. The TruXedo Edge has a one-finger release that quickly and easily opens the cover.
Protect your gear while adding the great look of an Edge Tonneau Cover to your bed today. It's specifically made to fit your vehicle and backed by a 5-year warranty.
TruXedo Edge Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
63 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Morris H (SALT LAKE CITY, UT) Reviewed for a 2015 Volvo S60 — May 18, 2015 7:26 AM
This is my second TruXedo cover. They have improved the installation process, it went on very easy in about 20 minutes. I like the release on the Edge, I don't know why they won't put it on the cheaper cover. It's watertight even in a heavy rainstorm.
Reviewed by Michael W (Charlotte, NC) — Apr 29, 2015 1:16 PM
I've never had a truck and, consequently, a tonneau cover before. I did a fair amount of research before I settled on this one. I fits well enough; admittedly, I could probably do some tuning to get it more even on the side-to-side coverage. I will say it's nice and tight. It rolls up easily enough and can be secured with straps. Installation was straight forward with basic hand tools. The only downside for me was, I had to give up my bed extender.
Reviewed by Kyle S (DETROIT, MI) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Aug 29, 2014 12:11 PM
Tonneau looks good overall but doesn't fit in the corners very well and it a bit tricky to install if you have a lay in bed liner.
Reviewed by Larry J (Cumberland, MD) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jun 20, 2014 5:17 AM
I'm very pleased with the edge tonneau cover. Installation was easy and it really adds to the looks of my Silverado. Quality of the materials is excellent and is a great price.
Ships Between 10/14 - 10/16
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- truxedo bed cover
- truxedo lo pro qt review
- truxedoplus tonneau cover
- tonneaumate review
- ford tool box
- ford truck tailgate lock
- honda odyssey camping
- truck bed covers for toyota tacoma
- tailgate seal ford f150
- civic 2005 window wind deflectors sale
- custom floor mats for pickups
- performance chips for automobile