- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Protect your payload in sleek style with the TruXedo Edge Tonneau Cover
- Superior velcro fastening provides maximum sealing
- Low-profile arched back design looks great
- No-drill clamp-on installation in 25-30 minutes
- Adjustable tension control makes it easy to tighten the cover
- Quick 1 finger release
- Rolls up to the front and secures with two security straps for access to your entire truck bed for hauling large loads
- Edge Tonneau Cover backed by a 5-year warranty
Keep wet-weather and potential thieves out of your payload with the TruXedo Edge Tonneau Cover. This roll-up soft tonneau cover delivers great style and performance with its low-profile, arched back design that improves the look of your truck bed.
Your new TruXedo Edge Tonneau Cover goes on in 25-30 minutes with its no-drill, clamp-on installation. Plus, the adjustable tension control doesn't require tools and makes it easy to keep the cover tight. Accessing you bed is simple too. The TruXedo Edge has a one-finger release that quickly and easily opens the cover.
Protect your gear while adding the great look of an Edge Tonneau Cover to your bed today. It's specifically made to fit your vehicle and backed by a 5-year warranty.
TruXedo Edge Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
60 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kyle S (DETROIT, MI) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Aug 29, 2014 12:11 PM
Tonneau looks good overall but doesn't fit in the corners very well and it a bit tricky to install if you have a lay in bed liner.
Reviewed by Larry J (Cumberland, MD) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jun 20, 2014 5:17 AM
I'm very pleased with the edge tonneau cover. Installation was easy and it really adds to the looks of my Silverado. Quality of the materials is excellent and is a great price.
Reviewed by Henry B (CORPUS CHRISTI, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Feb 09, 2014 10:21 AM
This cover is very easy to install. Took me 20 minutes. I have had similar bed covers by other manufacturers. Truxedo impresses, because of the Velcro surfaces are flat vs curved, which helps "adhesion". Also the clamp and release mechanism is only on the left side and much easier to operate compared to the cable-release type by other brands. If a roll-up cover appeals to you, then buy Truxedo!
Reviewed by Mark E (WORTHINGTON, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Feb 03, 2014 12:58 PM
Easy to install. I did it in 10 degree weather but it would be a good idea to wait for warmer weather. The cover will form fit better.
TruXedo Edge Tonneau Cover
- Ships Between 4/02 - 4/07
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- truxedo bed cover
- truxedo lo pro qt review
- truxedoplus tonneau cover
- tonneaumate review
- ford tool box
- ford truck tailgate lock
- honda odyssey camping
- truck bed covers for toyota tacoma
- tailgate seal ford f150
- civic 2005 window wind deflectors sale
- custom floor mats for pickups
- performance chips for automobile