- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Revelation Tonneau Cover is custom-manufactured for your truck
- The best choice when covering your bed on a budget
- Clean-Seal fastener means no snaps or zippers to fumble with
- Tear-resistant vinyl tarp boasts a luxurious black leather look
- Lightweight aluminum rails and bows
- Rails boast corner caps to protect corners
- Low-profile fit and finish, looks like it’s barely there
- Easy no-drill installation—goes on in less than 20 minutes
- Your Revelation Tonneau Cover is backed by a 1-year warranty
Protect your bed, secure your gear and save a little fuel, too, with the Revelation Tonneau Cover. This soft roll up cover is a miracle of inspired design. With lightweight aluminum bows and rails, a low-profile, a tear-resistant vinyl tarp and a budget-friendly price, the Revelation covers your bed, your gear and your wallet.
Boasting the Clean-Seal, the Revelation seals up tight without the tribulations of snaps or zippers. And, for fast bed access, the tarp rolls up like a scroll and fastens right to your bulkhead. Plus, the innovative clamp-on design means your new Tonneau goes from box to truck bed in about 20 minutes. Best yet, your Revelation Tonneau Cover is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Revelation Roll Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chelsea B (Fort Worth, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Explorer — Nov 02, 2012 6:13 AM
The foam protector strips were all loose and sticking to each other on arrival. I had previously ordered a cheaper on that didnt end up fitting but it was higher quality than this one and was lockable, which this one is not. Once it is fully on, someone can simply peel back the tarp and access the contents in your truck bed. The 2 bars across the bed stick up and make two awkward humps so it is not that pretty. It was a little difficult to put on.
Reviewed by Andre M (Portsmouth, VA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Aug 13, 2012 9:00 PM
I am having trouble getting the corners to stay secure. I started from the front and worked my way to the tailgate to no success. After five or six attempts I gave up. No water in getting in so it doing it job. The look is terrible. If you have any suggestions please send them to me thanks. Andre Manning
Reviewed by Michael B (ANDREWS AFB, MD) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jul 18, 2012 3:51 PM
Only had a couple issues with this product: - foam seals were not packaged and were misshapen when I opened the box. - instructions not very clear on attaching cover to the frame - some difficulty stretching cover over the frame, but I think that is to be expected Overall, it looks very nice on my Ford F-150 regular cab, and it does help improve gas mileage.
- Ships Between 8/06 - 8/10
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- revelation tonneau covers
- truxedo edge tonneau cover
- bak roll-x tonneau cover reviews
- lund roll up tonneau covers
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- ford truck tailgate lock
- 2009 toyota tacoma seat covers
- 2010 f150 bed cover
- toolbox tonneau cover ford f150
- car luggage racks
- car trailer hitches
- pickup truck bed tool boxes