- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Revelation Tonneau Cover is custom-manufactured for your truck
- The best choice when covering your bed on a budget
- Clean-Seal fastener means no snaps or zippers to fumble with
- Tear-resistant vinyl tarp boasts a luxurious black leather look
- Lightweight aluminum rails and bows
- Rails boast corner caps to protect corners
- Low-profile fit and finish, looks like it’s barely there
- Easy no-drill installation—goes on in less than 20 minutes
- Your Revelation Tonneau Cover is backed by a 1-year warranty
Protect your bed, secure your gear and save a little fuel, too, with the Revelation Tonneau Cover. This soft roll up cover is a miracle of inspired design. With lightweight aluminum bows and rails, a low-profile, a tear-resistant vinyl tarp and a budget-friendly price, the Revelation covers your bed, your gear and your wallet.
Boasting the Clean-Seal, the Revelation seals up tight without the tribulations of snaps or zippers. And, for fast bed access, the tarp rolls up like a scroll and fastens right to your bulkhead. Plus, the innovative clamp-on design means your new Tonneau goes from box to truck bed in about 20 minutes. Best yet, your Revelation Tonneau Cover is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Revelation Roll Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kit L (WHITINSVILLE, MA) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Frontier — May 16, 2016 8:02 AM
Easy to put together and took about 30 minutes to install, mostly fitting up the pieces together. Manufacturer should have factory installed the cover to the front rail to save time. Very tight fit and extra muscle to stretch the cover, do it when its warm to allow stretching. Have not tried to take the cover off yet. Previous vehicle came off easily, hopefully the same. Had to put additional strip seal to the front due to 3 sides of bed had the trim protection on top.
Reviewed by Roger K (CHANNELVIEW, TX) — Dec 31, 2015 4:49 AM
A short story,I ordered this cover for my 2010 GMC1500 Denali. Received it unbelievably quick,saw I would have cut to fit my bed. But it fit perfect on my 2001 Silverado so I used it there,it only took about 30mins and looks great. I give a 5 star rating for it all. RK.
Reviewed by Chelsea B (Fort Worth, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Explorer — Nov 02, 2012 6:13 AM
The foam protector strips were all loose and sticking to each other on arrival. I had previously ordered a cheaper on that didnt end up fitting but it was higher quality than this one and was lockable, which this one is not. Once it is fully on, someone can simply peel back the tarp and access the contents in your truck bed. The 2 bars across the bed stick up and make two awkward humps so it is not that pretty. It was a little difficult to put on.
Ships Between 7/25 - 7/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- revelation tonneau covers
- truxedo lo pro qt review
- ford tool box
- ford truck tailgate lock
- bed covers for 2012 ram 1500
- nissan frontier tonneau hard cover
- roll up tonneau cover f150
- truck bed liners and mats
- bed cap for trucks
- chrome kits for cars suvs trucks