- The TruXedo TonneauMate Truck Toolbox is a super-secure under-tonneau toolbox
- Mounts under your tonneau cover for added security and aerodynamics
- Attaches to bed sides without interfering with the tonneau rails or cover
- Crafted to last from rust-proof aluminum and rugged composite plastic
- Supports heavy loads of up to 200 lbs
- Universal design fits most full-size trucks with or without a tonneau cover. Toolbox is 55" long, 22" wide and 15" tall
- Low profile allows access to the entire bed floor and to the bottom of the toolbox
- Adjustable mounting allows front, middle or rear placement in your bed
- Easy installation – no drilling or cutting required—Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Designed for TruXedo covers - also works with most other tonneau cover brands
- Your TruXedo TonneauMate Truck Toolbox is backed by a 2-year warranty
Finally, a truck tool box designed to fit “under" your tonneau cover. The TruXedo TonneauMate mounts low in your truck bed without interfering with tonneau rails or the cover itself. Crafted of super-tough composite plastic with an aluminum frame, this rugged under-tonneau toolbox stows up to 200 pounds of tools, toys and gear.
Mounting securely under your tonneau cover, the TonneauMate hides your stuff from the prying eyes of sticky-fingered pickup pilferers. And thanks to the low profile, the TonneauMate stays off the bed floor, so you have full access to the bottom of the box and the length of your bed.
The adjustable mounting mechanism allows you to place your TonneauMate in the front, middle or back of your bed. Crafted by TruXedo to work with their tonneau covers, the TonneauMate also works with most covers on the market. And best yet, TruXedo backs your TonneauMate Truck Toolbox with a 2-year warranty.
- The TruXedo TonneauMate Truck Toolbox does not fit Flareside, Step side or Composite Beds
TruXedo TonneauMate Truck Toolbox Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Matthew G (Milford, UT) Reviewed for a 1999 Dodge Ram — Apr 15, 2016 2:44 PM
The toolbox installation was very straight forward and only took about a half hour to assemble which was perfect. The aluminum seems to be good quality but scratches easily. Plastic seems to be sturdy and well manufactured. It does seem a little bit pricey for the size and weight rating. Only rated for 200 pounds but I could easily load it up with a lot more weight.
Reviewed by Charles H (Cookeville, TN) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Sep 29, 2015 4:07 AM
I really like this box but i wish yoi could open & lock it on both sides.I also wish that mine had no scratches on it when i got it,but otherwise it does what i want it to do.
Reviewed by jason k (fogelsville, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Aug 20, 2015 12:39 PM
I needed a low profile (under tonneau cover) toolbox. As far as I could find, this is the ONLY under tonneau cover box around. It is plastic and has a lock, seems to be very durable so far. It is very easy to install and works fantastic with the Truxedo TruXport tonneau cover. It also leaves about 6" of room under the box for full sheets of drywall / plywood etc.
Ships Between 9/29 - 10/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- cheap truxedo tonneau covers
- truxedoplus tonneau cover
- truxport tonneau cover review
- ford tool box
- ford truck tailgate lock
- hard tonneau for chevy silverado
- nissan titan retractable bed cover
- tonneau cover for 2013 ford f150
- suv cargo mats plastic
- bra for cars vehicle
- mats anything