- The TruXedo TonneauMate Truck Toolbox is a super-secure under-tonneau toolbox
- Mounts under your tonneau cover for added security and aerodynamics
- Attaches to bed sides without interfering with the tonneau rails or cover
- Crafted to last from rust-proof aluminum and rugged composite plastic
- Supports heavy loads of up to 200 lbs
- Universal design fits most full-size trucks with or without a tonneau cover. Toolbox is 55" long, 22" wide and 15" tall
- Low profile allows access to the entire bed floor and to the bottom of the toolbox
- Adjustable mounting allows front, middle or rear placement in your bed
- Easy installation – no drilling or cutting required—Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Designed for TruXedo covers - also works with most other tonneau cover brands
- Your TruXedo TonneauMate Truck Toolbox is backed by a 2-year warranty
Finally, a truck tool box designed to fit “under" your tonneau cover. The TruXedo TonneauMate mounts low in your truck bed without interfering with tonneau rails or the cover itself. Crafted of super-tough composite plastic with an aluminum frame, this rugged under-tonneau toolbox stows up to 200 pounds of tools, toys and gear.
Mounting securely under your tonneau cover, the TonneauMate hides your stuff from the prying eyes of sticky-fingered pickup pilferers. And thanks to the low profile, the TonneauMate stays off the bed floor, so you have full access to the bottom of the box and the length of your bed.
The adjustable mounting mechanism allows you to place your TonneauMate in the front, middle or back of your bed. Crafted by TruXedo to work with their tonneau covers, the TonneauMate also works with most covers on the market. And best yet, TruXedo backs your TonneauMate Truck Toolbox with a 2-year warranty.
- The TruXedo TonneauMate Truck Toolbox does not fit Flareside, Step side or Composite Beds
TruXedo TonneauMate Truck Toolbox Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by jason k (fogelsville, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Aug 20, 2015 12:39 PM
I needed a low profile (under tonneau cover) toolbox. As far as I could find, this is the ONLY under tonneau cover box around. It is plastic and has a lock, seems to be very durable so far. It is very easy to install and works fantastic with the Truxedo TruXport tonneau cover. It also leaves about 6" of room under the box for full sheets of drywall / plywood etc.
Reviewed by Deon T (Blaine, MN) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Mar 20, 2015 7:41 AM
The box is nice and I like the lock ability. But I would caution on the mounting. My 2013 silverado 2500 hd does not have the room under the bed lip in the fron of the bed to fit the brackets required. So I have the tonneau cover and the tonneaumate brackets both about 1 foot back from the front of the bed. And the diagrams did not show my arrangement with there own tonneau cover and the brackets have to be taken apart to get them to fit.
Reviewed by Jack A (Heavener, OK) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Sep 25, 2014 1:07 AM
The tool box is good but I would never buy another Deuce Cover it looks like s__t. You cant keep the corners down. A wagon sheet would look better. It is not a compliment to a $60,000.00 truck. I am now looking for a real Tonneau cover. I called for help and sent them pictures and have never heard back from them.
Reviewed by Sirissa G (COLUMBIA, MO) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Feb 28, 2014 5:48 PM
Got it for my husband's birthday and he absolutely loves it! He said it is very sleek and clean looking and he loves how he can get to his tool box. It only took him 30mins to install by himself. Overall great product and it came in 3 days....can't beat that! The cost is a little high but for all the things it will protect...I think it is definitely worth it! Happy customers! :)
- Ships Between 9/01 - 9/03
- What Do You Drive?