- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Advantage Sure-Fit Tonneau Cover blends a classic snap closure system with modern convenience
- Custom sized to fit your truck
- The cover rolls up and secures at the front of the bed when hauling big loads
- Made from tear-resistant 8oz vinyl
- Easy no-drill install—Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
What do you get when the classic look of a soft roll-up tonneau cover teams up with contemporary tonneau technology? The Advantage Sure-Fit Tonneau Cover—a fusion of old-school style and new-school convenience.
Back in the day, all tonneau covers closed with snaps, but those snaps had to be riveted into your truck bed—ever try adjusting a riveted snap? Forget about it. But, the snaps for your Advantage Sure-Fit Cover are float-mounted into rails along a frame that's custom sized to your truck bed.
Once in place, your Advantage Sure-Fit Tonneau Cover reduces wind drag for better fuel economy, protects your freight from the elements, and adds a vintage look to the rear of your rig. When you have large loads to lug around, the tear-resistant 8oz vinyl cover rolls up and secures at the front of your bed with integrated straps. Better still, it mounts fast without any drilling, and Advantage backs your Sure Fit Cover with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Cutting required if you have an over-the-rail bed liner—professional installation recommended.
Advantage Sure-Fit Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
109 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by shea w (wapella, IL) Reviewed for a 1972 Chevy C/K Pickup — Apr 05, 2016 8:59 PM
Went on in less than 1.5 hrs. Real easy, looks great!!! Only downfall is you will have to pull the thing apart and switch the snaps on the rails for winter and summer. Not hard but just a pain. First cover I've ever purchased so maybe all the snap covers are like this. Fit right on my short bed with no cutting or drilling. Well see how it holds up but as if right now if you're looking for an affordable and clean look I would recommend.
Ships Between 1/24 - 1/26
- What Do You Drive?