- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Advantage Sure-Fit Tonneau Cover blends a classic snap closure system with modern convenience
- Custom sized to fit your truck
- The cover rolls up and secures at the front of the bed when hauling big loads
- Made from tear-resistant 8oz vinyl
- Easy no-drill install—Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
What do you get when the classic look of a soft roll-up tonneau cover teams up with contemporary tonneau technology? The Advantage Sure-Fit Tonneau Cover—a fusion of old-school style and new-school convenience.
Back in the day, all tonneau covers closed with snaps, but those snaps had to be riveted into your truck bed—ever try adjusting a riveted snap? Forget about it. But, the snaps for your Advantage Sure-Fit Cover are float-mounted into rails along a frame that's custom sized to your truck bed.
Once in place, your Advantage Sure-Fit Tonneau Cover reduces wind drag for better fuel economy, protects your freight from the elements, and adds a vintage look to the rear of your rig. When you have large loads to lug around, the tear-resistant 8oz vinyl cover rolls up and secures at the front of your bed with integrated straps. Better still, it mounts fast without any drilling, and Advantage backs your Sure Fit Cover with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Cutting required if you have an over-the-rail bed liner—professional installation recommended.
Advantage Sure-Fit Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
105 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gary D (Charlotte, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-250 — Nov 24, 2015 1:52 AM
On my previous truck I had an Access cover, which I loved!! This cover is not even in the same league as the Access one. In its defense, I did go for the cheapest cover as I am a landscaper and now it will get damaged at some point. Good value for the price
Reviewed by Jahn A (Columbia, MD) Reviewed for a 1963 Chevy Corvette — Nov 05, 2015 3:25 AM
Tonneau cover did not fit had numerous areas that sagged along the outside edges contacted manufacture and they sent out a new recut cover as a replacement
Ships Between 2/11 - 2/15
- What Do You Drive?