- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- About 1 minute is all it takes to install the Advantage TorzaTop Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover
- Custom made for a perfect fit on your pickup and secures your valuable cargo
- No tools required—your Advantage TorzaTop arrives completely assembled and ready to install
- Equipped with a Dynamic Clamp closure system for rapid-fire mounting and removing
- Folds forward for fast cargo access and stays securely open even when you're driving
- Available in your choice of tear-resistant 18oz vinyl or 18oz ragtop canvas
- Aircraft grade aluminum black powder-coated frame
- Newly designed matte black tarp for the 18oz vinyl
- Multi-finned rear tailgate seal
- Robust polymer corners with heavy-duty corner bracket
- Adjustable front retraining strap
- Easy no-drill install—Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
Instead of wasting an hour of your life fighting with assembly instructions and missing parts, go with the Advantage TorzaTop Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover. It comes fully assembled from the factory. Simply open the box, put the TorzaTop on your truck, and you're done in about a minute! Making toast takes more time than installing your Advantage TorzaTop Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover.
Besides showing up at your door ready to mount, your Advantage Torza Tonneau Cover is equipped with a unique Dynamic Clamp closure system. A twist of the wrist is all it takes to lock your TorzaTop into place. And, the clamps are so strong you can even drive with your tonneau folded open—perfect when you're hauling oversized loads.
Once in place, your Advantage Torza Tonneau cuts drag for improved MPGs and shields your cargo from the elements. Plus, it adds a sleek look to your rear end, and it's available in your choice of 18oz vinyl or 18oz ragtop canvas. Advantage also backs your TorzaTop with a Lifetime Warranty.
Advantage TorzaTop Tri-fold Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
107 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott R (MONROE, CT) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Sep 13, 2017 4:27 AM
I had my first Torza Top on my old Tundra for 14 years and it was in nearly pristine shape (except for a small hole I accidentally poked in it and repaired with tarp tape). Naturally the only top I considered on my new F-150 was a Torza Top and I'm not disappointed. The new latches are better and stay out of the way of gear under the cover. It fits and deals better though honestly my last Torza kept my bed dry in all conditions. Well worth the cost and rugged as well!
Reviewed by Martin O (Scottsbluff, NE) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Jul 26, 2017 8:28 PM
Tonneau cover was similar to an earlier one that stood up to 90 mph winds in CO. I would have used the old one but front hooks (C-brackets over the front box panel) didn't fit newer F-150. New one doesn't have the front hooks. That concerns me as these covers will move. My biggest consternation is that the tonneau cover barely fits the bed of the truck and should have been one to one-and-half inches longer. If it moves without the front hooks it will leave big opening. Not good!
Reviewed by Scott V (Highland Village, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Jun 19, 2017 8:19 PM
I have the ragtop version, this is my 2nd copy as the first was wrecked by a hail storm with tennis ball size hail. The first lasted me for 9 years and I expect the new one to last just as long. I received the cover quickly but they had changed the mounting clamps from my original cover. I did not receive instructions with my bag of parts so I emailed Advantage customer service and the next day received a response with the instructions attached.
Reviewed by Randy M (KATY, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Jun 01, 2017 7:06 PM
The premium canvas top is the way to go. The look is a lot nicer than the shiny vinyl covers. The tri-fold option is much easier to open and close than the roll up type that I replaced. So far after 2 weeks of use, the top is working well for me.
Ships Between 9/26 - 9/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- advantage truck accessories tonneau covers
- lund tonneau cover installation instructions
- maxfloormat vs weathertech
- thule sidekick roof box
- ford truck tailgate lock
- bmw winter floor mats
- chevy truck covers
- frontier tonneau cover
- toyota rav4 car mats
- ford superduty rollaway tonneau cover
- snowboard roof rack
- chrome kit for cars
- cars seat covers