- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- About 1 minute is all it takes to install the Advantage TorzaTop Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover
- Custom made for a perfect fit on your pickup and secures your valualbe cargo
- No tools required—your Advantage TorzaTop arrives completely assembled and ready to install
- Equipped with a Dynamic Clamp closure system for rapid-fire mounting and removing
- Folds forward for fast cargo access and stays securely open even when you're driving
- Available in your choice of tear-resistant 18oz vinyl or 18oz ragtop canvas
- Aircraft grade aluminum black powder-coated frame
- Newly designed matte black tarp for the 18oz vinyl
- Multi-finned rear tailgate seal
- Robust polymer corners with heavy-duty corner bracket
- Adjustable front retraining strap
- Easy no-drill install—Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
Instead of wasting an hour of your life fighting with assembly instructions and missing parts, go with the Advantage TorzaTop Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover. It comes fully assembled from the factory. Simply open the box, put the TorzaTop on your truck, and you're done in about a minute! Making toast takes more time than installing your Advantage TorzaTop Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover.
Besides showing up at your door ready to mount, your Advantage Torza Tonneau Cover is equipped with a unique Dynamic Clamp closure system. A twist of the wrist is all it takes to lock your TorzaTop into place. And, the clamps are so strong you can even drive with your tonneau folded open—perfect when you're hauling oversized loads.
Once in place, your Advantage Torza Tonneau cuts drag for improved MPGs and shields your cargo from the elements. Plus, it adds a sleek look to your rear end, and it's available in your choice of 18oz vinyl or 18oz ragtop canvas. Advantage also backs your TorzaTop with a Lifetime Warranty.
Advantage TorzaTop Tri-fold Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
73 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Morgan L (Centennial, CO) — Nov 01, 2014 12:55 PM
Decent value for money. Came assembled, which was a plus - basically, position the clamps, tighten them and away you go... Problem: with my (OEM) bedliner, positioning the clamps required cutting through four bed stiffener supports; locating and tightening the top was therefore not "as quick as making a cup of coffee." Took about 45 minutes to position, cut, reposition and tighten. Top is tight on the truck bed - vibrates but no drumming noise, even at 65+ mph for fairly long periods.
Advantage TorzaTop Tri-fold Tonneau Cover
- Ships Between 1/28 - 1/30
- What Do You Drive?