- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- About 1 minute is all it takes to install the Advantage TorzaTop Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover
- Custom made for a perfect fit on your pickup and secures your valuable cargo
- No tools required—your Advantage TorzaTop arrives completely assembled and ready to install
- Equipped with a Dynamic Clamp closure system for rapid-fire mounting and removing
- Folds forward for fast cargo access and stays securely open even when you're driving
- Available in your choice of tear-resistant 18oz vinyl or 18oz ragtop canvas
- Aircraft grade aluminum black powder-coated frame
- Newly designed matte black tarp for the 18oz vinyl
- Multi-finned rear tailgate seal
- Robust polymer corners with heavy-duty corner bracket
- Adjustable front retraining strap
- Easy no-drill install—Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
Instead of wasting an hour of your life fighting with assembly instructions and missing parts, go with the Advantage TorzaTop Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover. It comes fully assembled from the factory. Simply open the box, put the TorzaTop on your truck, and you're done in about a minute! Making toast takes more time than installing your Advantage TorzaTop Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover.
Besides showing up at your door ready to mount, your Advantage Torza Tonneau Cover is equipped with a unique Dynamic Clamp closure system. A twist of the wrist is all it takes to lock your TorzaTop into place. And, the clamps are so strong you can even drive with your tonneau folded open—perfect when you're hauling oversized loads.
Once in place, your Advantage Torza Tonneau cuts drag for improved MPGs and shields your cargo from the elements. Plus, it adds a sleek look to your rear end, and it's available in your choice of 18oz vinyl or 18oz ragtop canvas. Advantage also backs your TorzaTop with a Lifetime Warranty.
Advantage TorzaTop Tri-fold Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
101 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John C (HOUSTON, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jan 17, 2017 5:05 AM
In general this top fit my bed well and appears to be of high quality construction. Its a very good value for the money. My only complaint, and the reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5, is that the locking levers are not very user friendly. You have to line up a piece of plastic in a groove and then turn it to lock it into place. This is a 2 hand operation (despite what the videos show). On my last truck I had a Trifecta by Xtang that had spring loaded locking levers which were a better design.
Reviewed by Chris G (Ballwin, MO) Reviewed for a 2009 Hummer H3 — Jul 07, 2016 7:10 AM
Received quickly, installed quick but did not have instructions. Went on 1k mile trip and through major rain storms. Performed perfectly. So far very pleased with product and price.
Ships Between 2/28 - 3/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- advantage truck accessories tonneau covers
- lund tonneau cover installation instructions
- maxfloormat vs weathertech
- thule sidekick roof box
- ford truck tailgate lock
- bmw winter floor mats
- chevy truck covers
- frontier tonneau cover
- toyota rav4 car mats
- ford superduty rollaway tonneau cover
- snowboard roof rack
- chrome kit for cars
- cars seat covers