- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- About 1 minute is all it takes to install the Advantage TorzaTop Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover
- Custom made for a perfect fit on your pickup and secures your valuable cargo
- No tools required—your Advantage TorzaTop arrives completely assembled and ready to install
- Equipped with a Dynamic Clamp closure system for rapid-fire mounting and removing
- Folds forward for fast cargo access and stays securely open even when you're driving
- Available in your choice of tear-resistant 18oz vinyl or 18oz ragtop canvas
- Aircraft grade aluminum black powder-coated frame
- Newly designed matte black tarp for the 18oz vinyl
- Multi-finned rear tailgate seal
- Robust polymer corners with heavy-duty corner bracket
- Adjustable front retraining strap
- Easy no-drill install—Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
Instead of wasting an hour of your life fighting with assembly instructions and missing parts, go with the Advantage TorzaTop Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover. It comes fully assembled from the factory. Simply open the box, put the TorzaTop on your truck, and you're done in about a minute! Making toast takes more time than installing your Advantage TorzaTop Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover.
Besides showing up at your door ready to mount, your Advantage Torza Tonneau Cover is equipped with a unique Dynamic Clamp closure system. A twist of the wrist is all it takes to lock your TorzaTop into place. And, the clamps are so strong you can even drive with your tonneau folded open—perfect when you're hauling oversized loads.
Once in place, your Advantage Torza Tonneau cuts drag for improved MPGs and shields your cargo from the elements. Plus, it adds a sleek look to your rear end, and it's available in your choice of 18oz vinyl or 18oz ragtop canvas. Advantage also backs your TorzaTop with a Lifetime Warranty.
Advantage TorzaTop Tri-fold Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
95 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by edward e (Westfield, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 16, 2016 6:01 AM
Came with no instructions, clamps are very cheap. The cover should be an inch longer. Cover blows around in the wind and is loud. The cost pretty cheap so, that is what you get
Reviewed by David P (STRATFORD, WA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Mar 19, 2016 12:06 PM
I've had the Advantage TorzaTop Tri-fold Tonneau Cover (Rag Top material) now for about two weeks. Ready right out of the box mounted in under two minutes. I've received lots of positive comments, even from people I don't know. Some are asking who made it and where did I get it. Besides all that it fits perfectly, looks gorgeous on my truck and serves a practical purpose, it is certainly turning heads. Always a pleasure working with AutoAnything. Fast and accurate service!
Reviewed by Jorge L (Yuma, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 11, 2016 10:44 AM
The cover was exactly what I was looking for. Installation took me around 20 minutes. My truck had a trac system installed brackets fit perfectly.
Reviewed by Michael F (California, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Canyon — Jan 19, 2016 7:09 PM
Purchased the TorzaTop tri-fold tonneau based on others reviews and research, overall it is doing fine. Of course its only been a little over a month since I installed it. Held up well for almost two straight weeks of rain we had on East Coast in Dec, and travelled well over the highway on two long trips with no issues. I preferred the canvas cover over vinyl because of possible glare issues. Easy to install, locking device is OK see how it holds up in the long term.
Ships Between 5/02 - 5/04
- What Do You Drive?