- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- About 1 minute is all it takes to install the Advantage TorzaTop Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover
- Custom made for a perfect fit on your pickup and secures your valuable cargo
- No tools required—your Advantage TorzaTop arrives completely assembled and ready to install
- Equipped with a Dynamic Clamp closure system for rapid-fire mounting and removing
- Folds forward for fast cargo access and stays securely open even when you're driving
- Available in your choice of tear-resistant 18oz vinyl or 18oz ragtop canvas
- Aircraft grade aluminum black powder-coated frame
- Newly designed matte black tarp for the 18oz vinyl
- Multi-finned rear tailgate seal
- Robust polymer corners with heavy-duty corner bracket
- Adjustable front retraining strap
- Easy no-drill install—Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
Instead of wasting an hour of your life fighting with assembly instructions and missing parts, go with the Advantage TorzaTop Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover. It comes fully assembled from the factory. Simply open the box, put the TorzaTop on your truck, and you're done in about a minute! Making toast takes more time than installing your Advantage TorzaTop Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover.
Besides showing up at your door ready to mount, your Advantage Torza Tonneau Cover is equipped with a unique Dynamic Clamp closure system. A twist of the wrist is all it takes to lock your TorzaTop into place. And, the clamps are so strong you can even drive with your tonneau folded open—perfect when you're hauling oversized loads.
Once in place, your Advantage Torza Tonneau cuts drag for improved MPGs and shields your cargo from the elements. Plus, it adds a sleek look to your rear end, and it's available in your choice of 18oz vinyl or 18oz ragtop canvas. Advantage also backs your TorzaTop with a Lifetime Warranty.
Advantage TorzaTop Tri-fold Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
88 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mike W (COLD SPRING, KY) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Nov 18, 2015 8:09 AM
I purchased my first TorzaTop Tri-fold Tonneau cover in 2006 for my Ford F-250 4x4 and it still looks and works great. I just purchased my second for my new 2015 F-150 4x4 and it looks as good as the first when it was new (except the first has the "Ford Racing" logo imprinted on it). I like the new rear attachment means better than the previous ones but the front screw clamps do not fit onto the underside of the siderailing as well as they should. Also, I would like it to cover more of the tailgate. That said, I am looking forward to many years of good looking service from this cover.
Reviewed by Rick L (SYCAMORE, IL) — Nov 02, 2015 6:30 PM
This Torza Top will serve its purpose for what I need. Very easy to install and therefore will be very easy to remove when needed. This is exactly what I was looking for. A very simple and effective cover. Looks very nice on my new Tacoma. A good friend of mine has been using one for 3 years without any problems.
Reviewed by pete d (MECHANICSBURG, PA) — Sep 03, 2015 4:25 AM
The tonneau easy to install I would give it an extra star however at least on one side instructions for the easiest to understand but they weren't the hardest either
Ships Between 11/30 - 12/02
- What Do You Drive?