- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Guard your gear from would-be thieves and boost your aerodynamics with the Advantage Hard Hat Tonneau Cover
- Custom made for a perfect fit on your pickup and secures your valualbe cargo
- Dual layer design with a soft tarp up top and a hard plastic shell hidden underneath
- No tools required—your Advantage Hard Hat arrives completely assembled and ready to install
- Equipped with a Dynamic Clamp closure system for lickety-split mounting and removing
- Folds forward for fast cargo access and stays securely open even when you're driving
- Available in your choice of tear-resistant 18oz vinyl or 18oz ragtop canvas
- Easy no-drill install
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
Smart contractors know two things: always wear a hard hat on the jobsite, and always protect your payload in the parking lot. One dropped hammer or sticky-fingered thief can really rain on your day. Protecting your noggin is up to you, but the Advantage Hard Hat Tonneau Cover is here to safeguard your freight.
Although the Advantage Hard Hat Tonneau Cover appears to be a soft roll-up bed cover, looks can be deceiving. Under its outer layer of 8oz vinyl or 18oz ragtop canvas lies a sturdy plastic shell to keep would-be crooks out of your cargo. When you need to get to your gear, simply drop your tailgate, twist the Dynamic Clamps and fold the Hard Hat forward.
Best of all, your Advantage Hard Hat Tonneau Cover arrives at your doorstep fully assembled and ready to install. About a minute is all it takes to secure it in place or take it off when you need your whole bed to haul hefty loads. And, Advantage backs your Hard Had Tonneau with a Lifetime Warranty.
Advantage Hard Hat Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul R (Williston Park, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Sep 03, 2014 10:11 AM
The cover is easily installed and removed. Cover seems well made and looks great !Although I received instructions for an older model with this cover it was easy to figure out. The self stick weather stripping was too short, but a quick call to company and they sent out the proper instructions and new seal right away. Drove and parked in heavy rains and only slight amount of water at tailgate corners. Everything stayed bone dry! Highly recommend this cover!
Reviewed by Michael M (SCRANTON, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Aug 21, 2014 1:19 PM
Great cover! Took less than 10 minutes to install and allows easy access to the truck bed. It's been on the truck for two weeks and hasn't allowed a drop of water in the bed.
Reviewed by William G (Germantown Hills, IL) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Jul 06, 2013 6:23 PM
I really didn't research this enough. I was expecting it to have a very hard, sturdy surface under the vinyl cover, but instead it is about 1/8" fiberboard that isn't even flat. At the back it is actually concave down between the rails which lets the vinyl cover flop around just like my one (I have had this exact cover for 5 years w/o the hard surface underneath). I'm not impressed and I am thinking about sending it back because it is not worth the premium over the non-hard top.
Advantage Hard Hat Tonneau Cover
- Rebates & Incentives: $75 Details
- Ships Between 11/26 - 12/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- advantage tonneau covers
- bakflip hd reviews
- extang encore tonneau cover
- honda ridgeline acces
- tailgate seal for dodge
- tauno truck covers
- ford hard folding tonneau cover
- hard tonneau cover for tacoma
- dodge ram 1500 bed cover
- vehicle cover
- nerf bars running boards
- suv roof cargo carrier