- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Guard your gear from would-be thieves and boost your aerodynamics with the Advantage Hard Hat Tonneau Cover
- Custom made for a perfect fit on your pickup and secures your valuable cargo
- Dual layer design with a soft tarp up top and a hard plastic shell hidden underneath
- No tools required—your Advantage Hard Hat arrives completely assembled and ready to install
- Equipped with a Dynamic Clamp closure system for lickety-split mounting and removing
- Folds forward for fast cargo access and stays securely open even when you're driving
- Available in your choice of tear-resistant 18oz vinyl or 18oz ragtop canvas
- Easy no-drill install—Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
Smart contractors know two things: always wear a hard hat on the jobsite, and always protect your payload in the parking lot. One dropped hammer or sticky-fingered thief can really rain on your day. Protecting your noggin is up to you, but the Advantage Hard Hat Tonneau Cover is here to safeguard your freight.
Although the Advantage Hard Hat Tonneau Cover appears to be a soft roll-up bed cover, looks can be deceiving. Under its outer layer of 8oz vinyl or 18oz ragtop canvas lies a sturdy plastic shell to keep would-be crooks out of your cargo. When you need to get to your gear, simply drop your tailgate, twist the Dynamic Clamps and fold the Hard Hat forward.
Best of all, your Advantage Hard Hat Tonneau Cover arrives at your doorstep fully assembled and ready to install. About a minute is all it takes to secure it in place or take it off when you need your whole bed to haul hefty loads. And, Advantage backs your Hard Had Tonneau with a Lifetime Warranty.
Advantage Hard Hat Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark N (Lake Forest, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Jan 23, 2017 8:30 PM
This new cover is a upgrade from the vinyl one we had before. The increased protection for the contents was important to us. The install took 10 minutes, and the cover looks fantastic.
Reviewed by Michael N (NAPLES, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Sep 22, 2016 5:25 AM
So far am quite pleased. Since fits over the top (not inside) there is no rail to install. I have a drop in bedliner and was concerned I would have to carve out some of the bedliner to get the rail(s) seated which are necessary with some of the other popular brand folding covers. After installation I got inside and noticed light coming in on all for corners and fixed that with some weather peel off door sealing. I haven't rain tested it yet but don't mind if it is not 100% dry.
Reviewed by Jeff B (SEABROOK, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jun 28, 2016 5:01 PM
Installed as easy as the videos showed. Installed it by myself in about 15 minutes w/minor trim of bed rail cap overhang. Looks good for an on bed rail cover. Got the vinyl cover instead of the ragtop; concern on maintenance. The covering over the hard substrate is very nice since it hides the hard top fold joints and minimizes water leaks. There are minor leaks at the head rail and tail gate; none which are of concern. The cover could probably be 1/2" longer and would remove those minor leaks.
Ships Between 2/28 - 3/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- advantage truck accessories tonneau covers
- amp power running boards
- tonnopro tri fold tonneau cover
- wet okole discount
- chevy truck covers
- ford tool box
- jaguar floor mats with logo
- lexus rx300 seat covers
- nissan frontier tonneau covers
- bed cover for gmc sierra with truck box
- cheap exhaust tips
- automobile bicycle racks
- aftermarket mud flaps