- Ships Between 8/05 - 8/10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Transform your tonneau covered truck bed into a double-decker storage system with the Pace Edwards Explorer Series Rails
- The Explorer Series Rails lay the groundwork for mounting overhead racks as well as sports equipment racks
- Connect the Pace Edwards Contractor Rig or Utility Rig Rack for a sturdy overhead platform to carry all your oversized, elongated freight
- For the outdoor adventurer, slide on a few Thule accessories (sold separately) and easily bring your bike, skis or kayak along on your next big trip
- Works with Thule TK1, Thule 430, Thule LB165, Thule 544, Yakima landing pads, control towers and cross bars
- Never in the way—your Explorer Series Rails work flawlessly with your BedLocker, JackRabbit or Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover
- Custom-built from extra-strength extruded aluminum for a perfect fit on your exact year, make and model
- Pace Edwards powder coats your Explorer Series Rails for a stylish black finish that also defends against rust
- No need to dust off your Makita—the Explorer Series Rails' SpeedClamps mount right to your truck's bed rails without drilling
- Pace Edwards proudly builds your Explorer Series Rails in the USA
- Covered by a 2-year warranty
Add a new dimension to your truck's carrying capacity with the Pace Edwards Explorer Series Rails. These revolutionary new rails mount directly over your BedLocker, JackRabbit or Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover, giving you the base for an overhead rack system. Best of all, your tonneau cover remains fully functional.
Whether you're into construction or outdoor adventures, the Explorer Series Rails let you customize your truck to haul just about anything. Simply slide Pace Edwards' Utility Rig or Contractor Rig Racks into the keyhole channels that run the length of the Explorer Series Rails, and you're ready to carry up to 1250lbs. of freight. Or, slip on a few Thule accessories for a sturdy spot to anchor your kayaks, bikes and other outdoor gear.
Built tough from extruded aluminum, your Explorer Series Rails are powder coated to block out rust. Plus, they install quickly using SpeedClamp hardware and require no drilling. 3-year warranty.
- Though this product usually ships free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
Pace Edwards Explorer Series Rails Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Matthew P (WAIPAHU, HI) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-150 — May 02, 2013 12:37 PM
I have this installed on my 2009 F150 FX4 w/5.6 ft bed. The rails are installed with the full metal jacket, its an ok fit but I have encountered issues, such as the whole kit needs to be pushed back half an inch because for some reason it shakes on the tail gate and opens up, this will be an issue as well for days it rains, but it does look great with the bike rack, not much for kayaks or long boards. The load bars can't handle a lot of weight so I can't do a basket with a spare tire.
Reviewed by Dennis J (SPRINGVILLE, AL) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Aug 12, 2012 12:26 PM
The Pace Edwards Utility Rig Ladder Rack is just what I was looking for. I have the Pace Edwards (P.E.) retractable hard cover. With this rack I can use it in conjunction with the cover. I needed a good way to carry a kayak while pulling a travel trailer. I have found it. You need the P.E.Explorer Rails to fit your vehicle for this to work. If you are buying a new cover I would suggest getting the Explorer Rails as an option. I had a problem with mounting the new rails. The Explorer Rails are powder coated and came with no clips for attaching to the truck. The clips I had on the standard rails did not have the needed tolerances to allow for the clips to slide on easily to the powder coated rail. Added to the frustration level and added significant time for installation. I finally carried to a dealer and what normally takes 30 minutes took them two and a half hours.
- pace edwards tonneau cover
- rollbak g2
- pace edwards full metal jackrabbit
- pace edwards jack rabbit reviews
- ford tool box
- ford truck tailgate lock
- tonneau cover ford ranger
- toyota tundra soft bed cover
- fender flares for chevy truck
- custom car covers san diego
- bed caps for pickups
- bull bar grille guard