UnderCover SE Tonneau Cover
- Ships Between 12/03 - 12/05
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to see how it looks on your truck!
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The UnderCover SE Tonneau Cover guards your truck bed against thieves, bad weather and road hazards
- UnderCover SE is custom-made for your year, make and model
- Tight-fitting, low-profile design ensures maximum protection
- ABS construction is molded with stylish ribs and a cutting-edge spoiler
- Easy to take on and off, due to lightweight design and quick-release hardware
- Center-point Twist-Lock secures your gear
- Easy installation — no cutting or drilling into your bed required
- Over-the-tailgate design provides added security
- Can be painted to match or accent your exterior
- Includes wall-mount hardware to stow your cover when not in use
- Comes with built-in LED light, pull strap, twist-locks and quick-release struts
- Your UnderCover SE Tonneau Covers are backed by a 3-year warranty
Keep your gear under wraps with a stylish-yet-durable UnderCover SE Tonneau Cover. The SE boasts all the features of the original UnderCover tonneau, but ith additional modern flair. The UnderCover SE Tonneau is custom-designed specifically for your truck, ensuring a flawless fit.
Crafted from advanced ABS polymers, the UnderCover SE Tonneau Cover is one of the lightest, strongest and most versatile hard tonneau covers in the industry. The paint-ready, jet-black ABS is molded with unique ribs and a curved spoiler, delivering an unmatched look. Plus, the tonneau cover’s tight-fitting, low-profile design effectively keeps potential thieves, hazardous weather and roadside dangers away from your cargo.
It only takes about 30 minutes to install your UnderCover SE bed cover — no measuring, drilling, cutting or special tools required. The cover’s specially-designed quick-release hardware allows you to put on and take off your tonneau in minutes. Wall-mount hardware is included to make stowing your cover a cinch.
For convenience and enhanced security, SE bed covers include Twist-Locks that let you open the cover with or without a key. SE Tonneau Covers also include a built-in LED light, pull strap, quick release struts and a concealed hinge for a tight fit. All UnderCover SE Tonneau Covers come with a 3-year warranty.
UnderCover SE Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
150 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sam M (Lemon Grove, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Nov 19, 2014 9:22 PM
Shipped extremely fast & arrived in good shape. Installation was easy, just followed the instructions. Looks great.
Reviewed by Patrick R (GRAND RAPIDS, MN) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Nov 08, 2014 4:02 AM
the cover arrived damaged, two scratches, gouges, centered on the back edge near the latch. Plus the rubber sealing along one edge has already started to separate along the driver side, underside. It seems as though someone threw the cover together without checking quality or with regard for care of construction. For the price, I expected perfection, and have received far less!
Reviewed by Michael J (Orlando, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Sierra — Nov 01, 2014 4:58 AM
This was a great purchase experience with auto anythinganything. This cover is very nice durable and super easy to installinstall. It alsp fits the truck bed perfect. I would recommend this product to anyone. Thanks auto anything.
Reviewed by Victor H (Danielson, CT) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Oct 29, 2014 6:27 AM
Followed the directions with install. I found the directions easy to follow but once installed the cover over hang the tailgate to much ( about 1/2 inch) I called under cover to find out if that was correct ( great customer service ), and I was told the over hang should be equal on all sides , about 3/8" .Even though the I followed the measurements on the directions, I still had to much over hang. I ended up moving the brackets toward the cab about 1/4" and now it looks great. Overall, great product, solid hardware, keeps bed bone dry, and looks great. Might need to tweak where brackets are installed to get the desired overhang.
Reviewed by Thanh C (New Orleans, LA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Oct 23, 2014 8:39 AM
awesome cover! worth the money. only thing is i would buy the one already paint if i can go back. Due to my truck had a tri-code paiting. i end up with some professional painting shop which end up almost similar with the amount of painted cover. Either one, cover just awesome, had it on for 2 weeks. love it. Also awesome service from Autoanything. prompt delivery & service. would buy again.
- undercover truck bed covers
- undercover tonneau review
- lund hinged tonneau covers
- ranch sportwrap
- tanneau covers velcro
- tonneau cover for 1965 chevy
- undercover tonnaeu cover
- roll up tourneau covers
- ford f150 tonneau covers
- hard cover for toyota tacoma
- automotive custom floormats
- canvas cover truck
- custom fender flares for pickup