- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Protect your payload in paint-matched style with the Ranch Legacy Tonneau Cover
- Custom painted with DuPont premier paints to match your factory finish
- The Legacy Tonneau Cover delivers a contoured appearance with raised style lines
- Made from the highest quality fiberglass materials
- Trimless “wrap-over” edges for a seamless and streamlined look
- Hinged design with lift-assist arms gives you convenient bed access
- Rotary latch locking system keeps your cargo secure
- Triple-seal system features a unique seal to keep water out
- Black powder-coated frame
- No-drill installation Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware
- Made in the USA
- Your Ranch Legacy Tonneau Cover is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Maximum protection, stylish good looks and a factory paint-matched finish—the Ranch Legacy Tonneau Cover delivers it all. Constructed from the highest-quality fiberglass materials and paint-matched to your factory finish, Ranch Legacy Tonneau Covers gives your truck a sleek and stylish finish.
The Ranch Legacy Tonneau Cover features a front-hinged design and lift-assist arms that make for effortless operation and convenient truck bed access. And, it boasts a black powder-coated frame and a triple-seal system that keeps water from seeping in. Plus, the Ranch Legacy Tonneau Cover comes with a rotary latch locking system to keep your cargo safe and secure.
Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model, the Ranch fiberglass tonneau cover delivers a premium fit with wrap-over edges for a seamless and streamlined fit. What's more, it's made in the USA and comes complete with everything you need for an easy, no-drill installation. Even better, the Ranch Legacy Tonneau Cover is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Your tonneau cover comes specially packaged to ensure its safe transit. Click here (PDF) for detailed instructions on how to safely unwrap your Ranch Tonneau Cover.
- Color matching: Ranch Legacy Tonneau Covers are painted with your original paint code. If your factory paint has significantly faded, your new cover may not match exactly. For this reason, an exact color match is not guaranteed.
- Custom paint-matched products from AutoAnything are made-to-order for your vehicle and cannot be returned.
Ranch Legacy Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
78 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Timothy L (PAHRUMP, NV) — Mar 02, 2016 9:23 PM
Overall, I am please with the Ranch Legacy cover. I ordered it with the headliner and LED light, which gives it a nice finish inside. However, I think that at this price point, the light should not have been installed crookedly (like my 12 year old grandson did it), and the push button logo/latch should appear straight to the world behind me as well. There was also paint overspray on the front rubber seal which will reduce its life. That shows a lack of pride in workmanship on key components.
Reviewed by LtCol Nick G. H (NAPLES, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Ranger — Feb 07, 2016 3:10 PM
I searched, read reviews, inquired and compared. This was an outstanding decision. I am extremely pleased with the customer service, the shipping, the product and the final installation satisfaction of buying something worthwhile and of outstanding quality. My entire experience with this company has been very satisfactory. I highly recommend tentative buyers to choose this company. I wish there was more room to elaborate on my experience.
Reviewed by Aaron H (Mulberry, AR) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Dec 20, 2015 7:38 AM
Arrived in perfect condition, looks great on my truck! The only difficult parts were getting it out of the shipping box, and adjusting the strike plates. And, the LED light was supposed to be included, but was missing.
Reviewed by Ryan B (SURPRISE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Titan — Oct 07, 2015 10:20 PM
The cover was made perfect but I was sent the wrong hardware! I sent a email to auto anything and they just replied with call Monday through Friday and my shipment was supposed to come in between 9-2 and they show up on Friday at 6pm, I ended up ordering the right ones through a local RV dealer
- ranch fiberglass tonneau cover
- ranch painted fiberglass sportwrap
- full tilt bed covers
- undercover tonneau review
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- ford tool box
- 2008 toyota tundra crewmax bed cover
- fiberglass bed cover for 2012 ram
- nissan titan soft tonneau cover
- mats for suvs
- rubber truck liners
- truck bed cap rails