- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to see how it looks on your truck!
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Boast better-than-OEM looks with the UnderCover LUX SE Tonneau Cover on your truck bed
- Color matched to your truck’s paint job for a seamless, classy look
- For information about how to find your truck's exact match paint code color click here (PDF)
- The LUX is low profile and stylish with styled ribs, soft corners, contoured edges and a subtle spoiler
- Comes factory painted from a brand new, state-of-the-art paint facility with your truck’s exact paint code color
- With a full perimeter seal and perfect fit, your LUX tonneau is weather tight against rain, sleet and snow
- A concealed hinge provides a tighter fit to your truck bed and allows for a quick no-tool removal
- Easy to take on and off thanks to the lightweight design and quick-release hardware
- Made of ABS composite material for the highest level of quality and fit possible
- Over-the-tailgate design provides added security for your gear
- Secure, versatile and weatherproof twist-lock allows you to open your tonneau cover with or without a key
- Find your cargo easily at night with the help of the included UnderCover LED light—no wiring required, the light has its own battery source
- Includes wall-mount hardware to stow your cover out of the way when it’s not in use
- Installs in less than 30 minutes
- Proudly made in the USA
Protecting your gear shouldn't have unsightly repercussions for the rest of your truck. It doesn't when you have an UnderCover LUX SE Tonneau Cover on your truck bed. The UnderCover LUX provides a completely cohesive look throughout your ride thanks to the factory-paint matched color and over-the-lip design. It's ultra-low profile and looks as if it came with your truck straight from the factory.
The LUX UnderCover tonneau installs in just 30 minutes, and is easy to remove with quick-release hardware. For times when you don't need your tonneau, simply hang it up with the included wall-mount hardware. Once installed, the LUX cover lifts up easily from a hinge allowing for total access to your tools and cargo.
Crafted from an ABS composite material, the LUX UnderCover SE is lightweight, custom fit and super durable. Your UnderCover LUX SE Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty for workmanship & materials of its composite structure (excludes paint), and a 1-year warranty for hardware & struts.
- Since these covers are custom painted & made to order, they are NON-RETURNABLE. Call with questions about paint codes or fitment prior to ordering.
- Check for damage and note any concerns with the delivery driver upon delivery. Do not cut the bands and open the box, or sign for and accept it if there are any signs of damage on the outside packaging.
- Color matching: Your UnderCover LUX SE Tonneau Cover will be painted with your original paint code. If your factory paint has significantly faded, your cover may not match exactly. For this reason, we cannot guarantee an exact match.
UnderCover LUX SE Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
47 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael M (KISSIMMEE, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Apr 16, 2016 6:43 AM
Bought the undercover LUX SE tonneau cover un painted. The pictures on the site showed a "black" cover. Tried to be cheap and black would go perfectly with my 2015 F150. It showed up medium grey. Oh well. Install was easy. Basic socket set required. Found that after checking it after a few rains, that there was a leak around the lock gasket. Could be fixed with silicone but still not a 5 star in my opinion. Keeping the cargo was the whole reason I purchased this cover in leu of a zero profile c
Reviewed by Forrest C (CHESTERTOWN, MD) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Apr 01, 2016 11:40 AM
Cover is exactly as described. Excellent quality and unique design. Fast shipping for a painted cover. Easy removal a big plus.
Reviewed by John O (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — Feb 28, 2016 2:10 AM
Well designed and very simple installation makes this a good purchase for anyone looking for a simple way to secure their cargo and dress up their truck. I would recommend this cover to a friend and even a family member however, you can't have me ne, you'll have to get your own! J.
Reviewed by David H (Dayton, OH) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Dec 29, 2015 6:42 AM
Was nervous about purchasing a cover online and the trouble I might encounter if it not right or the paint job was horrible. This was one of the best decision ever. It a great product, easy to install, feels like it made with good material, and it looks good with the sleek look. Highly recommended.
- under cover truck bed cover
- undercover bed cover review
- undercover se review
- ranch hard tonneau cover chevy silverado
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- ford truck tailgate lock
- 2011 ram 1500 hard tonneau
- 2012 dodge ram hinged tonneau cover
- bed cover f150
- bike carrier rack
- air intake kits for trucks
- truck billet grilles