UnderCover LUX SE Tonneau Cover
- Ships Between 5/29 - 6/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to see how it looks on your truck!
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Boast better-than-OEM looks with the UnderCover LUX SE Tonneau Cover on your truck bed
- Color matched to your truck’s paint job for a seamless, classy look
- For information about how to find your truck's exact match paint code color click here (PDF)
- The LUX is low profile and stylish with styled ribs, soft corners, contoured edges and a subtle spoiler
- Comes factory painted from a brand new, state-of-the-art paint facility with your truck’s exact paint code color
- With a full perimeter seal and perfect fit, your LUX tonneau is weather tight against rain, sleet and snow
- A concealed hinge provides a tighter fit to your truck bed and allows for a quick no-tool removal
- Easy to take on and off thanks to the lightweight design and quick-release hardware
- Made of ABS composite material for the highest level of quality and fit possible
- Over-the-tailgate design provides added security for your gear
- Secure, versatile and weatherproof twist-lock allows you to open your tonneau cover with or without a key
- Find your cargo easily at night with the help of the included UnderCover LED light—no wiring required, the light has its own battery source
- Includes wall-mount hardware to stow your cover out of the way when it’s not in use
- Installs in less than 30 minutes
- Proudly made in the USA
Protecting your gear shouldn't have unsightly repercussions for the rest of your truck. It doesn't when you have an UnderCover LUX SE Tonneau Cover on your truck bed. The UnderCover LUX provides a completely cohesive look throughout your ride thanks to the factory-paint matched color and over-the-lip design. It's ultra-low profile and looks as if it came with your truck straight from the factory.
The LUX UnderCover tonneau installs in just 30 minutes, and is easy to remove with quick-release hardware. For times when you don't need your tonneau, simply hang it up with the included wall-mount hardware. Once installed, the LUX cover lifts up easily from a hinge allowing for total access to your tools and cargo.
Crafted from an ABS composite material, the LUX UnderCover SE is lightweight, custom fit and super durable. Your UnderCover LUX SE Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty for workmanship & materials of its composite structure (excludes paint), and a 1-year warranty for hardware & struts.
- Since these covers are custom painted & made to order, they are NON-RETURNABLE. Call with questions about paint codes or fitment prior to ordering.
- Check for damage and note any concerns with the delivery driver upon delivery. Do not cut the bands and open the box, or sign for and accept it if there are any signs of damage on the outside packaging.
- Color matching: Your UnderCover LUX SE Tonneau Cover will be painted with your original paint code. If your factory paint has significantly faded, your cover may not match exactly. For this reason, we cannot guarantee an exact match.
UnderCover LUX SE Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
33 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Cecil P (LOUISVILLE, MS) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Apr 16, 2015 12:21 PM
Great product. Wife and I installed in 30 minutes. Video on internet explained everything. Paint matched perfectly fit of cover was great. This was my second purchase from Auto Anything and both were fine
Reviewed by Doug V (CHURCHVILLE, PA) — Apr 09, 2015 11:46 AM
Looks great, good matching paint, lightweight for one person to install and remove. Only negative is I feel its a bit wide for the bed, could be a tighter fit.
Reviewed by Michael A (LA PLACE, LA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Apr 03, 2015 7:11 AM
UPS delivered mine just before dark and yet I was able to have it installed properly before completely dark less than half an hour with help from a friend. Fit just right and color match is spot on. Haven't taken it off yet but it looks to pretty easy so far I think it's a fine upgrade.
- undercover truck bed
- undercover se review
- undercover tonneau cover review
- ranch legacy bed lid reviews
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- ford truck tailgate lock
- honda pilot cabin air filters
- rolling bed cover f150
- bed cover for tundra
- steering wheel covers for cars
- truck hitches for sale
- cover seat