UnderCover LUX SE Tonneau Cover
- Ships Between 2/05 - 2/09
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to see how it looks on your truck!
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Boast better-than-OEM looks with the UnderCover LUX SE Tonneau Cover on your truck bed
- Color matched to your truck’s paint job for a seamless, classy look
- For information about how to find your truck's exact match paint code color click here (PDF)
- The LUX is low profile and stylish with styled ribs, soft corners, contoured edges and a subtle spoiler
- Comes factory painted from a brand new, state-of-the-art paint facility with your truck’s exact paint code color
- With a full perimeter seal and perfect fit, your LUX tonneau is weather tight against rain, sleet and snow
- A concealed hinge provides a tighter fit to your truck bed and allows for a quick no-tool removal
- Easy to take on and off thanks to the lightweight design and quick-release hardware
- Made of ABS composite material for the highest level of quality and fit possible
- Over-the-tailgate design provides added security for your gear
- Secure, versatile and weatherproof twist-lock allows you to open your tonneau cover with or without a key
- Find your cargo easily at night with the help of the included UnderCover LED light—no wiring required, the light has its own battery source
- Includes wall-mount hardware to stow your cover out of the way when it’s not in use
- Installs in less than 30 minutes
- Proudly made in the USA
Protecting your gear shouldn't have unsightly repercussions for the rest of your truck. It doesn't when you have an UnderCover LUX SE Tonneau Cover on your truck bed. The UnderCover LUX provides a completely cohesive look throughout your ride thanks to the factory-paint matched color and over-the-lip design. It's ultra-low profile and looks as if it came with your truck straight from the factory.
The LUX UnderCover tonneau installs in just 30 minutes, and is easy to remove with quick-release hardware. For times when you don't need your tonneau, simply hang it up with the included wall-mount hardware. Once installed, the LUX cover lifts up easily from a hinge allowing for total access to your tools and cargo.
Crafted from an ABS composite material, the LUX UnderCover SE is lightweight, custom fit and super durable. Your UnderCover LUX SE Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty for workmanship & materials of its composite structure (excludes paint), and a 1-year warranty for hardware & struts.
- Since these covers are custom painted & made to order, they are NON-RETURNABLE. Call with questions about paint codes or fitment prior to ordering.
- Check for damage and note any concerns with the delivery driver upon delivery. Do not cut the bands and open the box, or sign for and accept it if there are any signs of damage on the outside packaging.
- Color matching: Your UnderCover LUX SE Tonneau Cover will be painted with your original paint code. If your factory paint has significantly faded, your cover may not match exactly. For this reason, we cannot guarantee an exact match.
UnderCover LUX SE Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
23 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gary P (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Oct 21, 2014 3:11 PM
The Cover is Great. Paint matched exactly; installation is easy; fit is good, no leaks. I have had several positive comments. But, the packing made taking delivery a crap shoot. Delivery of the first top was slow and the packing was in terrible shape. I refused delivery. The folks at AutoAnything were great and sent another cover. The second cover packing was in almost as bad shape but I unpacked it and kept it even though a rib under the cover had a hole in it. Great Cover; Poor Packing.
Reviewed by Calvin G (Fort Walton Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Sierra — Sep 20, 2014 9:49 AM
Cover is perfect fit and color (white diamond)for my Sierra. The rear brackets did not fit over the bed rails so I had to scrape off the cushioned tape to install the clamp bolts. This took longer than the installation.
Reviewed by John L (Waverly, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 22, 2014 9:27 AM
Ordered for my Tacoma. Arrived in <1 week in good shape. Color matched well. Easy install. I thought it was easier to remove the Trax rails, slide on the Undercover brackets, and put the rails back on with the brackets loosely installed. I was initially concerned about the locking mechanism, so I bought a Pop-n-Lock before i received the Undercover. The Undercover lock was better than I expected but I still prefer to have the tailgate lock also.
Reviewed by Edard R (GLEN SAINT MARY, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Jul 13, 2014 5:45 AM
Tonneau cover came in with no damage to the cover. Installation was fairly easy which only took about thirty minutes. Cover looks good and matches the trucks paint (black). Very pleased with it.
- undercover truck bed
- undercover se review
- undercover tonneau cover review
- ranch legacy bed lid reviews
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- ford truck tailgate lock
- honda pilot cabin air filters
- rolling bed cover f150
- bed cover for tundra
- steering wheel covers for cars
- truck hitches for sale
- cover seat