- Extang Tonno Tonic cleans, shines and protects your soft vinyl tonneau cover in just 1 step
- The only vinyl cleaner and conditioner approved for use on Extang tonneau covers
- Extang Tonno Tonic features an advanced water-based formula specifically blended for tonneau vinyl
- Packed with the world's most powerful UV screening formula for keeping your tonneau cover color true
- Extang Tonno Tonic is easy to use—just spray onto your tonneau tarp and rub-in with a rag
- Also works on tires, rubber, fiberglass, plastic and leather trim surfaces
- Extang Tonno Tonic is sold in an 16oz. bottle with a trigger sprayer
Right out of the box, you could tell that your tonneau cover was a beaut. The color and sheen were intense. You couldn't be more proud to put that tonneau on your truck.
Since then, plenty of dust and road grime have clouded the once-sharp look of your tonneau. But, it doesn't have to remain dull and brown anymore. That's because Extang Tonno Tonic restores newness to your slick vinyl tonneau cover. It cleans, conditions and shines in one easy wipe with a rag. It even features a water-based UV protectant formula made just for tonneau vinyl, locking in deep color for the long haul.
Extang Tonno Tonic is the only vinyl tonneau cover cleaner and conditioner Extang uses on their racing and personal covers. But, you can rub a little of this Extang magic onto tonneau covers of any brand. Just spray it on, rub it in with a rag, sit back and admire your work.
Extang Tonno Tonic comes in an 16oz. bottle with a trigger sprayer. Order yours today, and welcome that brand-new feeling back.
Extang Tonno Tonic Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bruce A (Ogdensburg, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 28, 2014 5:08 AM
The Tonic is necessary to extend the life and appearance of your covers. I will always have a bottle on-hand. My cover looks new after 5-6 years.
Reviewed by John H (East Setauket, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda CR-V — Sep 29, 2014 5:52 AM
I bought my Extang Tonno cover from Auto Anything a couple of years ago and have been using Tonno Tonic on it ever since. I find that it works really well, keeps the cover soft and pliable even in the winter and water beads off it. Its easy to use and takes only about 15 minutes to apply. I try to use it once every three weeks or so.
Extang Tonno Tonic
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 12/01
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- extang truck bed covers
- extang black max
- extang rt toolbox tonneau cover
- trifecta tonneau cover reviews
- tauna covers for trucks
- ford pickup bed cover with tool box
- ford tailgate lock
- f150 bed covers
- 2011 toyota tacoma tailgate lock
- tundra hard tonneau cover
- best automotive carpet floor mats
- custom automotive bras
- pickup truck side mount tool boxes