We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Extang BlackMax Tonneau Cover Part #2605 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Armando D (El Paso, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford Mustang — Oct 02, 2008 4:09 PM
Installation was a breeze it took less than 20 minutes on a 1999 S10. Instructions were only diagrams/pictures no words. The only compliant is the button clips on the bed rails were plastic, metal would be so much more durable. It is well made/everything fits tight, no gaps, no tears, no fraying, etc. Thanks again Autoanything for the best prices and fast shipping. I no longer have to shop at other stores. It helped a little with increased mpg/ +1.0mpg gain. I wished I had more cars.
Ships By 7/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:2605
- extang blackmax reviews
- extang tonneau cleaner
- 1998 ranger hard bed cover step side
- gmc roll up tonneau covers
- how to seal bed pockets on 1988 chevy truck
- tonneau cover for 1965 chevy
- velcro tonneau cover dodge ram
- dodge ram best rolling tonneau
- 2013 toyota tacoma bed cover
- cargo carrier for top of suv
- custom floors mats
- rubber cargo liners suvs