We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Extang TuffTonno Peel & Seal Roll Up Tonneau Cover Part #14865 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by steve l (Golden, CO) Reviewed for a 1992 Nissan Pickup — Oct 28, 2008 8:05 AM
Overall I am happy with the cover and recommend it to others. Installation was pretty easy. it attached to my "over-the-wall" bedliner without any problems or cutting (my Nissan bedliner already had cut-outs at the three required positions). I also am pleased with the max seal tailgate seal. My bed's been dry as a bone since installation. One quality issue I have with the cover is the tiny clips that release the tailgate bar (so you can roll up the cover) require considerable force to operate. Given their small size, it is rather painful on the thumb.
Ships By 1/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:14865
- 2010 colorado toneau cover
- exlang tri fold signature
- extang blackmax tonneau cover reviews
- hinged soft tonneau cover extang fulltilt part number 38950
- dodge tailgate lock
- gmc roll up tonneau covers
- 1949 ford truck tonneau cover
- 2009 tacoma bed cover
- 2011 chevy silverado tailgate seal
- tacoma soft roll up bed cover
- auto rain vents
- auto rearview mirrors