We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
UnderCover Classic Tonneau Cover Part #UC4010 Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert H (Palmyra, VA) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tundra — Sep 01, 2014 6:53 AM
I really like the cover, but do have two criticisms. First, the directions for my Tundra were a bit vague and inaccurate as to the front bracket placement. Secondly, I really do not like the front clip system used to secure the hinge end. Two circular clips are provided that are very hard to get in place. There is very little room to work where the rings need to be placed and the rings are quite strong and springy. A push in clip designed to not scratch the cab would work better.
Reviewed by Richard F (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tundra — Apr 18, 2014 7:04 AM
The cover arrive on time although the box did have some scratches and dents but the cover was unharmed. The installation was as advertised and with the help of my wife it installed quite easily (about 1/2 an hour) I was surprised to see the LED light but there were no instructions on how to replace the battery or what type of battery to use. The only complaint I have is the split ring retainer at the bed hing location. Unless you have some needle nose pliers it is somewhat a pain to install.
Reviewed by Larry P (MESA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tundra — Nov 19, 2013 6:14 AM
This cover is allot stronger than I thought it would be! After installation I had to see how ridgid it was so I place all of my weight on my forearms in the center of the cover and it didn't even flex - period! I was pretty easy to install and only took me about an hour (I want things square!). It was light enough that my wife an I easily lifted it on and off several times during installation with no problem. I would highly recommend this cover1
Reviewed by Shingo A (Long Beach, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tundra — Oct 27, 2009 8:53 PM
1) This is a nice cover for the price. 2) Undercover included wrong installation manual inside the box. I ordered the tonneau for 2006 Tundra Access Cab but installation manual was for 2007+ Tundra Crew Cab. I was able to download the correct installation manual from Undercover's website. 3) Freight company was excellent. I was not home at the time of the delivery but the driver called me and even offered to come after 5pm to drop it off. Wow, what a great freight company! 4) This item is not heavy (55lbs?) but its bulky so it would help to have second person during installation. I did it without anyone's help and still took me less than 1 hour to install. 5) I have BedRug installed on my car but there was no interference. I didn't have to cut up my Bedrug. However, I had to use slightly different mounting locations for the front brackets. 6) Front side of the this tonneau cover is held on by O-rings. O-rings could potentially scratch the paint off the back of the cab so I've put on industrial hook and loop material I used to install my Bedrug to prevent the O-rings from coming in contact with the paint.
Reviewed by Earl C (Lubbock, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota RAV4 — May 31, 2008 2:02 PM
It works great. After installation, I ran it through a high pressure car wash and there weren't any leaks. We went on vacation for a week in Colorado. It snowed and rained with no problems. I also got better gas milage with the cover.
Ships Between 8/25 - 8/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:UC4010
- Does not fit Flareside trucks
- undercover best price
- undercover tonneau for tundra
- chevrolet colorado assesories
- chevy hard bed cover
- dodge tailgate lock
- 1996 chevy s10 offroad bumber
- hinged tonneau cover for a nissan hardbody
- tonneau cover chevy colorado
- colored 2010 f150 leer 800 tonneau cover prices
- computer chips for trucks
- truck mudflaps
- seat cover sets