We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover Part #JRF2903 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Chad W (Flower Mound, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Feb 05, 2016 10:13 AM
I did alot of research before making my purchase. The final driver being the low profile appearance coupled with the ease of use. It took about an hour to install myself, and looks better than expected. The aluminum slats looked lighter in strength than anticipate but I'm not planning on standing on it. Overall its an expensive addition, but provides the security and look I was looking for.
Reviewed by Etien G (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Aug 26, 2015 12:25 PM
Fairly simple to install. Need to pay attention to how the rails attach to the canister - need better instructions. Top looks great, works well and I believe a good purchase. Keeps the elements out of the truck bed also.
Reviewed by Jason l (CHICKASAW, AL) — Apr 30, 2015 8:13 PM
Jackrabbit is awesome!! Very high quality look and feel. The low profile cover really enhanced the look of my truck. installation is best done with a partner. I found this out the hard way! Overall im very satisfied with it.
Ships Between 4/25 - 4/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:With Standard Rails
- Part #:JRF2903
- The Standard Rails are the ideal choice when you do not plan on adding a Pace Edwards overhead rack
- pace edwards bed covers
- pace edwards bedlocker lowest prices
- pace edwards crossbars
- bak rollbak g-2 review
- ford pickup bed cover with tool box
- ford tailgate lock
- tonneau covers soft roll up for crome
- fold up bed cover for toyota tacoma truck 2013
- retrax tonneau cover for nissan titan crew cab
- tonneau cover for toyota tundra 2012
- mats for cargo area of cars
- civic 2005 window wind deflectors sale
- custom fit car seat covers