We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Extang Toolbox Tonneau Cover Part #32770 Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert P (LIBERTYVILLE, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Nov 01, 2014 5:40 PM
I can't imagine the install being any easier or the quality being any better. I don't know what the reviewer who said you'll need screws and weatherstripping was talking about. Everything you need is right here and is easy to do.
Reviewed by Stephen V (Coopersburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Jul 26, 2013 6:13 AM
Cover fits good. Instruction could be a little better. End up doing things twice. Seal at the tool box could be better, have a small leak there. Otherwise, looks & works good.
Reviewed by James M (Munford, TN) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Jan 21, 2013 8:31 PM
I have had this cover for several weeks and could not be happier with it. The instructions were not the best but seriously clip it together set it on the truck and clamp it down, its not rocket science guys! Very easy to roll up and remove the bars and hook the goose neck up! I haven't made any long trips to determine any increase in fuel mileage but I can't see why it wouldn't! Overall very happy with a really great deal!!!
Reviewed by Ryan G (Franklinville, NY) — Mar 24, 2012 4:51 AM
Not a bad product. Extang makes a quality product however it would be nice if they would give you a third support bar for the truck bed tonneau cover. It looks a little sloppy.
Reviewed by Dave C (Marshfield, WI) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — May 14, 2011 5:09 AM
The tonneua cover came with pretty good directions, everything went together as explained. I had it on the truck in about 30-40 min. I love the look my xtang tonneau gives my truck. i would recommend this tonneau to anyone with a toolbox.
Reviewed by Chad B (Camby, IN) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Oct 21, 2009 10:28 AM
This is a great product and it only took a little more than an hour to install by myself. It looks great and should help with MPG. The price point was also great that autoanything was offering so that made the purchase that much more of a positive one.
Reviewed by Justin S (Moss Point, MS) — Jan 04, 2009 6:15 AM
1. The cover was very difficult to stretch out and get snapped on the first time. It took me several hours and I am a fairly big guy. My wife would not have been able to do it at all. 2. The clamp on rails that sit on the truck rails have a pad on the underside to prevent metal to metal contact and to seal from water penetration. The only problem was when you put the piece on that keeps the water from seeping in next to the tool box it raises up the side rails and there is a gap that water can get through. The extra pads were not sufficient to fill this void.
Reviewed by Jamison C (Plymouth, NH) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Ram — Aug 20, 2008 5:39 AM
I love this product and regretting not getting it sooner. My overall gas milage went up around 3 to 4 mpg and Im still able to keep the inside of my truck clean w all my stuff in the TBox. Great product would recommend to anyone to get this product.
Reviewed by Walter B (Mechanicville, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Apr 12, 2008 7:35 AM
I recieved the shortbox cover, and it was missing a center support. I called, they sent a support. however it was to long, I had to modify it, not a problem. Now I am very happy with my Extang tool box cover.
Ships By 2/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:32770
- toneau cover storage box
- extang solid fold tonneau cover f250
- extang tuff tonno iii
- roll up bed cover with tool box chev s10
- ford tool box
- gmc roll up tonneau covers
- tonneau covers soft roll up for crome
- tunnel covers for f150
- ford f150 tonneau cover soft
- 2008 gmc sierra fiberglas tonneau covers
- custom car floor liners
- pickup truck rubber bed mats
- seat covers for a truck