We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Roll-N-Lock M-Series Tonneau Cover Part #LG219M Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James J (Carmel, IN) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Feb 13, 2015 5:26 AM
Instructiions are poor at best One set of clamp brackets are NOT properly sized, they cause side rails to distort. The recoil mechinism drags. Very nice looking overall
Reviewed by Harry A. E (Manchester, CT) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Sep 23, 2009 4:33 PM
This bug defelctor went on in about 5 minutes. All the parts needed are in the box. The deflector itself looks great, and it fits like it was O.E.M. I highly recommend this deflector.
Reviewed by Samantha L (Goshen, CT) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Sep 19, 2008 3:02 AM
This is such a superior product to soft tonneau covers, or hard covers that fit over the truck bed. This was easy to install and works smoothly. The varying open positions are a great benefit. When it's locked it is locked down solid!
Ships Between 1/26 - 1/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Without Cargo Manager
- Part #:LG219M
- Not compatible with BackRack System
- Download Installation Instructions (PDF)
- OE cargo management system must be removed for installation
- Uses additional flanges (included) that screw or clamp to the inside edge of the OE bed rails. Allow additional 15 min. for installation..
- rollnlock bed cover
- rollnlock cargo manager
- bak rollbak tonneau cover
- tonneau roll top
- how to seal bed pockets on 1988 chevy truck
- tanneau cover reviews
- tanneau covers velcro
- f-150 hard tonneau
- honda ridgeline retractable bed cover
- 2010 nissan frontier tonneau cover
- truck tents for sale
- car bike carriers
- diesel performance chips