We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Ranch Sportwrap Tonneau Cover Part #RFSLW-TCCC05-1G3 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Luis A (SUNNY ISLES BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 02, 2013 3:34 PM
Everything is okay with the cover. But the color is a lot bit darker than my truck, my truck is 3 months old. I hope I can fix it somehow.Yesterday was a heavy rain and I had some leaking through the front hinge, I check the sealer rubber and was ok. Looks like I have to add some silicone to the front seam. And also I noticed that some spider Web crack around one end.
Reviewed by Irving B (Warner Robins, GA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 23, 2012 4:59 AM
The cover sits slightly too high. Also seal is too tight and cover requires pressing down on both sides to lock and pulling up on both sides to open. The fight is rather tight and the color is slightly off.
Reviewed by Todd M (Cottondale, AL) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — May 11, 2011 4:54 AM
Cover fit great and was easy to install. Me and my wife installed it. Fit good with no problems. Cover was packaged good and delivered without and damage. Looks great and color matched perfect.
Ships Between 1/30 - 2/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Color:Magnetic Gray Metallic (Paint Code: 1G3)
- Part #:RFSLW-TCCC05-1G3
- Factory paint code: 1G3
- Important: to ensure you receive the correct color tonneau cover, you must match the factory paint code above to your vehicle paint code.
- Paint codes are usually located on the inside lid of the glove box or the driver-side door jamb.
- Don't see your paint code? Contact us for a custom order.
- ranch fiberglass truck covers
- tonneau cover tilt roll-up
- gmc hinged hard tonneau covers color matching
- ford tool box
- nuff steps nisian truck
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- ford f350 2001 auto body skins
- tonneau covers for 1964 pickup
- toyota tonneau covers
- truck seat covers
- car floor mats
- exhaust systems