Not sure which 2006 Toyota Tundra Hinged Tonneau Covers are right for you? We have over 1722 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.5, to help you find exactly what you're looking for. Here's what some of our customers have said:
"The cover was easy to install but does take two people to set up and to remove. Shipment was quick less than 3 days. However, there was a small scratch on the cover. I will not send it back but would like to know the best way to remove the scratch." —Claude L from Aynor, SC bought an UnderCover Tonneau Cover for a 2006 Toyota Tundra.
"It took only 45 minutes to install. With a factory bed liner in my 2006 Tundra I had to cut away a small area to fit the clamps near the cab.
I also had to adjust the brackets near the cab to fit the anchor pieces as they were too wide apart to fit the cover. Other than that it functions well and covers the bed perfectly.
I'm very satisfied with it." —Reed F from Lake Charles, LA bought an UnderCover Tonneau Cover for a 2006 Toyota Tundra.
"Was a breeze to install. My 13yr. old son and I did it in a couple minutes. (Well, OK about an hour and a half. He's 13 for crying out loud.) Wasn't sure how the black top would look on my white truck. But, it looks great." —Bruno S from Rolling Hills Estates, CA bought an UnderCover Tonneau Cover for a 2006 Toyota Tundra.
"I ordered my Undercover tonneau cover a week ago, and installed it a few days ago. It's very much as advertised: tough, functional, and looks very sharp. Installation took me about 45 minutes - 20 of that was messing around with the locking mechanisms. Don't push the key all the way in, all you have to do is enter the key part way and turn. You'll feel lock arm turn if you do it right. If it just spins around on you, you have the key entered too far. Hope that helps. Oh, just rotate the lock manually if you want the tonneau cover secured -you don't have to lock it every time. The rest of the installation was a piece of cake. I also saved over $100 ordering from AutoAnything." —Guillermo C from Moses Lake, WA bought an UnderCover Tonneau Cover for a 2006 Toyota Tundra.
"Very easy to install & looks great! I installed it myself in a half hour. Will Definitely recommend it to my friends." —Emmett G from Allison Park, PA bought an UnderCover Tonneau Cover for a 2006 Toyota Tundra.
"This is the 2nd extang fulltilt i have had. I had to get another one when I bought a new truck. Great price, great cover, great fit. keeps out 99.9% rain." —Michael J from Ventress, LA bought an Extang FullTilt Tonneau Cover for a 2006 Toyota Tundra.
"Easy installation, everything it's cracked up to be, only installed two weeks and people are asking about it." —Roy C from Jamison, PA bought an UnderCover Tonneau Cover for a 2006 Toyota Tundra.
"I put the cover on in less than 2 hours by myself. I have a minor problem with the cover locks. I expect some additional bushings from Extang any day now." —William P from Morristown, TN bought an Extang FullTilt Tonneau Cover for a 2006 Toyota Tundra.
"I love the cover. It took about 45 minutes to install because the instructions have not been updated (parts slightly different from descriptions), but other than that it was easy." —Nicole S from Mission Viejo, CA bought an UnderCover Tonneau Cover for a 2006 Toyota Tundra.
"1) This is a nice cover for the price.
2) Undercover included wrong installation manual inside the box. I ordered the tonneau for 2006 Tundra Access Cab but installation manual was for 2007+ Tundra Crew Cab. I was able to download the correct installation manual from Undercover's website.
3) Freight company was excellent. I was not home at the time of the delivery but the driver called me and even offered to come after 5pm to drop it off. Wow, what a great freight company!
4) This item is not heavy (55lbs?) but its bulky so it would help to have second person during installation. I did it without anyone's help and still took me less than 1 hour to install.
5) I have BedRug installed on my car but there was no interference. I didn't have to cut up my Bedrug. However, I had to use slightly different mounting locations for the front brackets.
6) Front side of the this tonneau cover is held on by O-rings. O-rings could potentially scratch the paint off the back of the cab so I've put on industrial hook and loop material I used to install my Bedrug to prevent the O-rings from coming in contact with the paint." —Shingo A from Long Beach, CA bought an UnderCover Tonneau Cover for a 2006 Toyota Tundra.
"This cover is just what I was looking for. Great functionality, great looks and a good price. No complaints, I am a happy customer." —William E from Austin, TX bought an UnderCover Tonneau Cover for a 2006 Toyota Tundra.