- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Custom fit gives your truck an attractive, finished look
- Installs in 30 minutes or less, with no drilling required
- Black anodized all-aluminum construction means the Access Limited Edition Tonneau Cover is built to last
- UV-protected, double-coated vinyl fabric stands up to summer heat or winter cold
- Tough tubular bows and cover can hold heavy snow, even in the mountains
- XT-Dial™ tension adjusters fine tune the tension of the cover with the turn of a dial. No tools, no hassle
- Opens and closes in seconds, with seals on each side and the rear to keep rain, dust and snow out
- The Access Limited Edition Tonneau Cover will accommodate most bed rails, bed caps, tailgate protectors, under-the-rail bed liners and tie downs
- No Need to Remove – Stores neatly behind the cab with premium quick-release straps
- The Access Limited Edition closes easily with reliable hook-and-loop (Velcro-style) sealing system
- Spring-loaded slide-locks automatically lock both sides of the tonneau cover
- The Access Limited Edition Tonneau Cover's clap-on designs with 8 tie-down-style clamps makes for fast and easy installation
- Access Limited Edition Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- With improved aerodynamics, over time the cover will pay for itself by improving your truck's fuel efficiency
- Comes with all of these accessories - a $105 value:
–ACCESS™ EZ-Retriever® II Cargo Reaching Tool
–ACCESS™ AA Battery LED Light
–2oz. COVER CARE™ Cleaner
–Tie Down Rings
–TRAILSEAL® Tailgate Gasket
- Premium Cover Warranty: Warrants all covers to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 5 Years
Keep your bed covered and your truck looking its best with the Access Limited Edition Tonneau Cover.
The Limited Edition Tonneau boasts Black anodized all-aluminum construction, roll-up bars and bows. The UV-resistant, double-coated vinyl fabric tarp stays flexible down to 40 below. The Access Limited Edition's exclusive EZ-DIAL XT Tension Adjusters let you hand-tune the tarp to trampoline-tightness with a few easy cranks-no complicated springs, levers or tools needed. The smooth 1½" hook and loop (Velcro-style) seals, roll-up tarp and premium cab-end straps mean there are no finger-busting snaps, debris-catching tracks or creaky hinges to get in the way of hauling big loads in the bed.
The Access Limited Edition also keeps your cargo secure and protected from the elements with its automatic slide locks, automatic latching system and proprietary Element Seal weather blocker. The included free TrailSeal® Tailgate Gasket provides a tight closure with a simple cut, peel and stick. But that's not all. Your Access Limited Edition Tonneau also includes the EZ-Retriever® II Cargo Reaching Tool, AA Battery LED Light, 2oz. Cover Care™ Cleaner, and Tie Down Rings, free! Model-specific clamps make installation a piece of cake. Installs in under 30 minutes with no drilling required. Best yet, the Premium Cover Warranty ensures your tonneau cover will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 5 years.
Access Limited Edition Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
153 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by JAMES T (Rochelle, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Jan 28, 2017 8:28 AM
Great tonneau cover. My first Access Tonneau went on 2010 F150 and still looks and works great after 7 years. New one on a 2017 F150 and looks even better with a few improvements. Good install videos on web site.
Reviewed by Clayton F (SPENCER, IA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Dec 18, 2016 8:40 PM
Not too bad to install, good quality so far, looks nice. But , Chevy owners, don't expect kit to seal tailgate completely. Terrible design by GM, would take more custom designed seal to really do the job.
Reviewed by Gary S (WOODBURN, OR) — Sep 25, 2016 8:49 AM
I received the tonneau cover quickly & in good condition. It fits nicely but the installation instructions were not the clearest. My vehicle is going to Arizona, so leakage isn't going to be a huge factor but the instructions for applying the rain seals were the most unclear. Note the 2017 Ridgeline tonneau mounts to pre-drilled/tapped bolt holes in the bed so there are no D-ring tie downs. It's a beautiful tonneau & has a nice rear clamp down. Beats my other truck's tonneau by far. Recommend!
Reviewed by ronald s (Bryson City, NC) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Sep 06, 2016 6:58 PM
I am very happy with the cover.easy to roll up and back.have minor water entering bed during rain.more of a nuisance than a serious problem/
Reviewed by James B (Philadelphia, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Jul 29, 2016 4:44 PM
Very happy with my purchase it looks very good on my truck just a little leak up front of the cover when it rains really hard but overall I'm happy with it . And the accessories are a plus and the light and tailgate seal is great would like to hade two lights instead of tailgate seal.
- Get a Access Four Free Gifts With Purchase - A $105.00 Value!
Ships By 3/27
- What Do You Drive?