- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Literider Tonneau Cover is custom-made for your vehicle
- Proprietary EZ-DIAL Tension Adjusters let you control the Access Literider Tonneau Cover's tension with a simple turn of the dial
- All-aluminum construction means the Access Literider Tonneau Cover is built to last
- UV-protected, double-coated vinyl fabric stands up to summer heat or winter cold
- Tough tubular bows and cover can hold heavy snow, even in the mountains
- The Literider Tonneau Cover will accommodate most bed rails, bed caps, tailgate protectors, under-the-rail bed liners and tie downs
- Roll top secures behind the cab with quick-release straps
- Closes easily with reliable hook-and-loop sealing system
- Three-point locking system puts slide-locks at each rear corner
- No snaps, debris-catching tracks or hinges
- The Literider Tonneau Cover's clamp-on designs makes for fast and easy installation
- Access Literider Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- With improved aerodynamics, you may see an improvement in MPG
- Your Access Literider Tonneau Cover is protected by a 3-year warranty
Get tons of tonneau without breaking the bank. The Access Literider Tonneau Cover leaves more room in your truck upgrade budget than higher-end tonneaus, without sacrificing the must have features and built-to-last components.
All-aluminum construction, roll-up bars and bows and a UV-resistant, double-coated vinyl fabric tarp. Plus, the Access Literider's exclusive EZ-DIAL Tension Adjusters let you hand-tighten the tarp with a few easy cranks-no tools needed. The smooth 1½" hook and loop seals, roll-up tarp and handy cab-end ties mean there are no finger-busting snaps, debris-catching tracks or creaky hinges to get in the way of hauling big loads in the bed.
The Access Literider also keeps your cargo secure and protected from the elements with its manual slide lock, automatic latching system and tight seals. Model-specific clamps make installation a quick and easy. Backed by a 3-year warranty.
Access Literider Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
313 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Vincent R (MELVILLE, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Ridgeline — Apr 18, 2017 2:44 AM
Good price, easy to install looks great on my black 2017 Honda Ridgeline
Reviewed by Jeremiah O (Hudson, WI) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Mar 02, 2017 12:46 PM
I had I riginally went with a cheaper cover sold at fleetfarm even though I had owned and loved the Literider on another truck that I owned (Titan). Ended up buying the literider after the disappointment of the cheap fleetfarm (Lund) cover. Don't make the same mistake I did. Buy this cover and you will be happy.
Reviewed by jeff H (Hermitage, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Ridgeline — Jan 11, 2017 2:45 AM
Fits nice and looks good. Instructions a little difficult to understand. Watch the video and it was so much easier.
Reviewed by Daniel M D (Virginia Beach, VA) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 06, 2017 3:55 AM
Best looking rolling tonneau ive seen. You have to remove your rails and install under them wich makes installing not so easy but worth it, cause leaves them free to use as normal. Overall very satisfied.
Reviewed by Thomas A (STAFFORD, VA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Explorer — Oct 28, 2016 8:59 AM
This is a quality product and fit the bed of my Ford Explorer Sport Trac. The instructions were a little hard to follow at first, but once installed, the Tonneau cover looks fantastic.
Ships By 4/26
- What Do You Drive?