- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Literider Tonneau Cover is custom-made for your vehicle
- Proprietary EZ-DIAL Tension Adjusters let you control the Access Literider Tonneau Cover's tension with a simple turn of the dial
- All-aluminum construction means the Access Literider Tonneau Cover is built to last
- UV-protected, double-coated vinyl fabric stands up to summer heat or winter cold
- Tough tubular bows and cover can hold heavy snow, even in the mountains
- The Literider Tonneau Cover will accommodate most bed rails, bed caps, tailgate protectors, under-the-rail bed liners and tie downs
- Roll top secures behind the cab with quick-release straps
- Closes easily with reliable hook-and-loop sealing system
- Three-point locking system puts slide-locks at each rear corner
- No snaps, debris-catching tracks or hinges
- The Literider Tonneau Cover's clamp-on designs makes for fast and easy installation
- Access Literider Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- With improved aerodynamics, you may see an improvement in MPG
- Your Access Literider Tonneau Cover is protected by a 5-year warranty
Get tons of tonneau without breaking the bank. The Access Literider Tonneau Cover leaves more room in your truck upgrade budget than higher-end tonneaus, without sacrificing the must have features and built-to-last components.
All-aluminum construction, roll-up bars and bows and a UV-resistant, double-coated vinyl fabric tarp. Plus, the Access Literider's exclusive EZ-DIAL Tension Adjusters let you hand-tighten the tarp with a few easy cranks-no tools needed. The smooth 1½" hook and loop seals, roll-up tarp and handy cab-end ties mean there are no finger-busting snaps, debris-catching tracks or creaky hinges to get in the way of hauling big loads in the bed.
The Access Literider also keeps your cargo secure and protected from the elements with its manual slide lock, automatic latching system and tight seals. Model-specific clamps make installation a quick and easy. Backed by a 5-year warranty.
Access Literider Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
293 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Philip S (Appleton, WI) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-250 — Jan 05, 2016 7:28 PM
This cover is a perfect fit on my F-250. I ordered and installed this cover myself and it went well. I took my time to make sure I had things just right and it only took me around 45 minutes. I like how it sits slightly higher than my bed rails because I can stand a 5 gallon bucket straight up and down. It holds up well against the elements as well. Being in Wisconsin I love how it keeps all the snow out of my bed and keeps my stuff dry. I wouldn't hesitate buying another one.
Reviewed by Norman Z (Coralville, IA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Nov 25, 2015 5:58 AM
This is my third cover for three different trucks purchased. Great product. Heavy duty, install easily and long lasting.
Reviewed by Melinda T (WAVERLY HALL, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Sep 29, 2015 6:26 PM
This product was easy to install (with only one minor glitch). It looks great on my F150, and is very simple to roll-up out of the way when not needed. The instructions don't tell you to be sure the retaining straps are hanging down in the truck bed before screwing down the front. The flap on the front also needs to be on top of the truck bed front rail to help seal it. The instructions are not very clear on this, but it was pretty easy to see what we did wrong and to correct it.
Reviewed by Doug P (MARLBOROUGH, MA) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Frontier — Jun 24, 2015 5:41 AM
I had this same cover on my last Frontier so it's telling that I'd buy it again. One thing to look out for, the topside plastic clips you use when the cover is rolled up will scratch the paint under the rear window if you don't secure them to the cover when it is rolled out across the bed. This happened on my last truck. I've put some sticky velcro on the clips and on the cover, but it keeps coming off of the cover. I need to find another solution, or velcro with a stronger glue.
Ships By 2/08
- What Do You Drive?