- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Literider Tonneau Cover is custom-made for your vehicle
- Proprietary EZ-DIAL Tension Adjusters let you control the Access Literider Tonneau Cover's tension with a simple turn of the dial
- All-aluminum construction means the Access Literider Tonneau Cover is built to last
- UV-protected, double-coated vinyl fabric stands up to summer heat or winter cold
- Tough tubular bows and cover can hold heavy snow, even in the mountains
- The Literider Tonneau Cover will accommodate most bed rails, bed caps, tailgate protectors, under-the-rail bed liners and tie downs
- Roll top secures behind the cab with quick-release straps
- Closes easily with reliable hook-and-loop sealing system
- Three-point locking system puts slide-locks at each rear corner
- No snaps, debris-catching tracks or hinges
- The Literider Tonneau Cover's clamp-on designs makes for fast and easy installation
- Access Literider Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- With improved aerodynamics, you may see an improvement in MPG
- Your Access Literider Tonneau Cover is protected by a 3-year warranty
Get tons of tonneau without breaking the bank. The Access Literider Tonneau Cover leaves more room in your truck upgrade budget than higher-end tonneaus, without sacrificing the must have features and built-to-last components.
All-aluminum construction, roll-up bars and bows and a UV-resistant, double-coated vinyl fabric tarp. Plus, the Access Literider's exclusive EZ-DIAL Tension Adjusters let you hand-tighten the tarp with a few easy cranks-no tools needed. The smooth 1½" hook and loop seals, roll-up tarp and handy cab-end ties mean there are no finger-busting snaps, debris-catching tracks or creaky hinges to get in the way of hauling big loads in the bed.
The Access Literider also keeps your cargo secure and protected from the elements with its manual slide lock, automatic latching system and tight seals. Model-specific clamps make installation a quick and easy. Backed by a 3-year warranty.
Access Literider Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
308 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dave B (MARLBOROUGH, MA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 03, 2016 4:26 AM
I am very disappointed in this product. The material is flimsy, the mechanism cheap, and it does not tighten up to avoid puddles of rain water forming, even with the adjustment at maximum. It leaks in several places. I would love to return this cover for something better.
Reviewed by Danny S (ORAN, MO) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-350 — Sep 17, 2016 6:00 AM
The substitute poor quality clamps provided made the instructions more or less no good. The instructions are vague at times and hard to follow. What should have been an easy install turned in to a mess. After I finally got the tonneau cover installed it looked good.
Reviewed by Sandra j O (ELLENVILLE, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Aug 31, 2016 5:01 PM
I recently purchased my access lite rider roll up tonneau cover and was very pleased with my purchase. I didn't take too long at all to install(with a little help from YouTube) and I did it with no help from anyone else. I love the look but I still have to put on the tailgate gasket as it does let in a little water when it rains. Overall though, I really like the product.
Reviewed by Steven J L (Port Jervis, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Aug 23, 2016 4:58 PM
Have an Access cover on my '04 F-150. It's lasted over 12 years in New York weather. That's why I bought this one. To be truthful the older one seems overall to be made better. Materials of construction. Hope this one lasts as long, only time will tell.
Reviewed by Windell A (Snow Hill, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Aug 21, 2016 6:11 AM
OK, I have a 2016 Ram Sport 1500 with RamBox, so installation had extra steps, all were completed, cover fits nicely and snug, it has adjusters, but were not needed for this fit. It does leak at front of bed, so I will be checking that to see if it was an operator error and not cover issue, I have some seal from my laster cover, I will over engines that so ensure no leaks, LOOKS are 100% GREAT I had trifles before, with the RamBox system I went with the rollup. .
Ships By 10/21
- What Do You Drive?