- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Lorado Tonneau Cover offers the ultimate in style, performance and protection from a roll-up tonneau cover
- Custom-made to fit the exact dimensions of your truck bed with a low-profile, long-lasting all-aluminum frame design
- The Lorado Tonneau Cover employs a premium vinyl tarp that's double-coated, polyester-infused and UV-protected to stay flexible in the winter and tough in the summer-from 40°F below to over 110°F
- XT-Dial™ tension adjusters fine tune the tension of the cover with the turn of a dial. No tools, no hassle
- Lorado Tonneau Covers utilize a patented Auto-Latch II™ driver's side Automatic Latching System that secures the cover closed with a distinct latching sound and opens with an easy Reflex Latch pull cord
- Locks closed to protect your cargo with a passenger's side manual slide latch, securing the tail of the cover
- This cover features a patented Element Seal™ at the cab and is sealed at all 4 corners to provide maximum weather protection for your cargo
- Rip-stop properties of the Lorado's tarp make cutting or tearing the cover open virtually impossible
- The Lorado Tonneau Cover's side seals sit at a smooth, sleek 39° tapered angle, compared to 66° on most other covers
- Premium storage straps keep the rolled tarp safe and secure behind the cab for hauling large loads
- The Access Lorado Pickup Cover will accommodate most bed rails, bed caps, tailgate protectors, under-the-rail bed liners and tie downs
- No need to remove – Stores neatly behind the cab
- Custom-designed, model-specific clamps, heavy-duty hardware and clear instructions make the Lorado Tonneau Cover quick and easy to install with no-drilling in 15 minutes for most vehicles
- Access Lorado Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- With improved aerodynamics, you may see an improvement in MPG
- Premium Cover Warranty: Warrants all covers to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 5 Years
It takes a special soft tonneau cover to rival and even beat their hard-top counterparts. Meet the Lorado Tonneau Cover: the sharp tonneau with quality pouring out of every component.
Built as a low-profile improvement on the renowned Access Roll-Up Tonneau, the Access Lorado Pickup Cover boasts many of the same must-have features like all-aluminum construction, roll-up round bows and a UV-resistant, double-coated vinyl fabric tarp. The tarp stays flexible in any weather-even at 40° below-which means no white-knuckle closing strain. Add in the exclusive XT-Dial Tension Adjusters that let you hand-tune to trampoline-tightness, and the Lorado Pickup Cover is an amazing assembly of unique features.
The Lorado Tonneau Cover also keeps your cargo secure and protected from the elements with its manual slide lock, automatic latching system and proprietary Element Seal weather blocker. Best yet, your Lorado boasts a Premium Cover Limited Warranty against defects in material and workmanship for 5 years. It's worth it to own the ultimate: the Lorado Tonneau Cover.
Access Lorado Performance Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
413 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Elmer A (Silver Spring, MD) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tundra — Saturday at 2:53 AM
I have two problems clams are too small and keep falling down Front adjuster are plastic low quality keep falling down too. For what I pay I was specting better quality .
Reviewed by ron a (Villa Hills, KY) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Ridgeline — Friday at 2:26 PM
The installation was fairly simple, although I had to do some bending and filing on the brackets as the slots were not long enough to get the bolts in correctly. The cover looks great and fits well.
Reviewed by louis b (middle island, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 12, 2016 7:32 PM
Great looking cover. Gives my wife's Taco a complete look. Easy to install, though the instructions are somewhat suspect. Highly recommend it.
Reviewed by Gerald P (Mc Cormick, SC) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Frontier — Aug 12, 2016 11:09 AM
This installation would have been easy had it not been for a misaligned bolt hole in the right side rail where the tension adjuster is attached. I had to disassemble it to remove the tension adjuster and elongate the hole to make it fit. Completed assembly is nice.
Reviewed by Robert C (Barnegat, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Aug 10, 2016 9:49 AM
Had a problem with different cover autoanything exchanged it with out problem even payed for shipping it back will definitely use them again. Thanks autoanything.
Ships By 8/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- best price on access cover truck
- lorado tonneau cover
- bak roll-x tonneau cover
- truxport tonneau cover
- ford truck tailgate lock
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- ford f150 soft bed cover
- honda ridgeline bed cover
- tri fold tonneau cover silverado
- pickup truck bed tool boxes
- side step bars
- steering wheel wrap