- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Lorado Tonneau Cover offers the ultimate in style, performance and protection from a roll-up tonneau cover
- Custom-made to fit the exact dimensions of your truck bed with a low-profile, long-lasting all-aluminum frame design
- The Lorado Tonneau Cover employs a premium vinyl tarp that's double-coated, polyester-infused and UV-protected to stay flexible in the winter and tough in the summer-from 40°F below to over 110°F
- XT-Dial™ tension adjusters fine tune the tension of the cover with the turn of a dial. No tools, no hassle
- Lorado Tonneau Covers utilize a patented Auto-Latch II™ driver's side Automatic Latching System that secures the cover closed with a distinct latching sound and opens with an easy Reflex Latch pull cord
- Locks closed to protect your cargo with a passenger's side manual slide latch, securing the tail of the cover
- This cover features a patented Element Seal™ at the cab and is sealed at all 4 corners to provide maximum weather protection for your cargo
- Rip-stop properties of the Lorado's tarp make cutting or tearing the cover open virtually impossible
- The Lorado Tonneau Cover's side seals sit at a smooth, sleek 39° tapered angle, compared to 66° on most other covers
- Premium storage straps keep the rolled tarp safe and secure behind the cab for hauling large loads
- The Access Lorado Pickup Cover will accommodate most bed rails, bed caps, tailgate protectors, under-the-rail bed liners and tie downs
- No need to remove – Stores neatly behind the cab
- Custom-designed, model-specific clamps, heavy-duty hardware and clear instructions make the Lorado Tonneau Cover quick and easy to install with no-drilling in 15 minutes for most vehicles
- Access Lorado Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- With improved aerodynamics, you may see an improvement in MPG
- Premium Cover Warranty: Warrants all covers to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 5 Years
It takes a special soft tonneau cover to rival and even beat their hard-top counterparts. Meet the Lorado Tonneau Cover: the sharp tonneau with quality pouring out of every component.
Built as a low-profile improvement on the renowned Access Roll-Up Tonneau, the Access Lorado Pickup Cover boasts many of the same must-have features like all-aluminum construction, roll-up round bows and a UV-resistant, double-coated vinyl fabric tarp. The tarp stays flexible in any weather-even at 40° below-which means no white-knuckle closing strain. Add in the exclusive XT-Dial Tension Adjusters that let you hand-tune to trampoline-tightness, and the Lorado Pickup Cover is an amazing assembly of unique features.
The Lorado Tonneau Cover also keeps your cargo secure and protected from the elements with its manual slide lock, automatic latching system and proprietary Element Seal weather blocker. Best yet, your Lorado boasts a Premium Cover Limited Warranty against defects in material and workmanship for 5 years. It's worth it to own the ultimate: the Lorado Tonneau Cover.
Access Lorado Performance Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
440 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lois P (Strasburg, OH) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Ridgeline — Jun 29, 2017 4:52 AM
Very easy installation. Love the design on it, very high quality, highly recommend it.
Reviewed by Roy C (Forest Lake, MN) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Jun 14, 2017 9:45 AM
Access covers are the best ones on the market. They fit perfectly, fairly easy to install, good materials will hold up for years. This is the second one I have purchased.
Reviewed by Michael K (CRESTWOOD, KY) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Jun 11, 2017 12:54 PM
This is the second Lorado cover I purchased. Easy to install (took about 45 min) and looks good. I have had no issues with this product and would buy again.
Reviewed by Margaret M (CARLSBAD, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-250 — May 22, 2017 10:25 PM
We love this new cover. It easily opens and folds back and does not block the window. It looks fantastic and fits tightly, even on the freeway The only drawback is that it took three of us to install and we had a great deal of trouble following the instructions. But once we finally figured out how to install it, we loved the result. Worth the trouble, but please try to clarify the instructions.
- Get a Free EZ-Retriever II With Purchase - A $29.99 Value!
Ships By 7/25
- What Do You Drive?