- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Access Roll-Up Tonneau Cover is custom-made for your vehicle
- XT-Dial™ tension adjusters fine tune the tension of the cover with the turn of a dial. No tools, no hassle
- Includes the AutoLatch™ II with a dual locking system for extra protection
- Installs in 30 minutes or less, with no drilling required
- Seals on each side and the rear to keep rain, dust and snow out
- All-aluminum construction means the Access Roll-Up Tonneau cover is built to last
- Opens easily by releasing the auto-latch and rolling the tonneau cover toward the back of the cab, taking the roll-up bar and bows with it
- When opened fully, the cover rolls up against the truck's cab allowing full bed usage
- Closes easily with reliable hook-and-loop sealing system
- Three-point locking system puts slide-locks at each rear corner
- UV-protected, double-coated vinyl fabric stands up to summer heat or winter cold
- With Tight-Bite™ Clamps the Access Tonneau Cover will accommodate most bed rails, bed caps, tailgate protectors, under-the-rail bed liners and tie downs
- No snaps, debris-catching tracks or hinges
- Tough tubular bows and cover can hold heavy snow, even in the mountains
- Access Roll-Up Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- Depending on usage, over time the cover will pay for itself by improving your truck's fuel efficiency
- Premium Cover Warranty lasts as long as you own your truck
You now have unrestricted access to one of the top time-tested, four-season, roll-up tonneau covers available. The Access Roll-Up will provide years of reliable service with easy-to-use features and built-to-last components.
All-aluminum construction, roll-up bars and bows and a UV-resistant, double-coated vinyl fabric tarp. Plus, the Access Roll-Up's exclusive EZ DIAL XT Tension Adjusters let you hand-tune the tarp to trampoline-tightness with a few easy cranks-no complicated springs, levers or tools here. The smooth 1½" hook and loop seals, roll-up tarp and premium cab-end straps mean there are no finger-busting snaps, debris-catching tracks or creaky hinges to get in the way of hauling big loads in the bed. Seals along both sides and the rear keep rain, dust and snow out of your cargo area, and when opened fully, the cover rolls up against the truck's cab allowing full bed usage.
The Access also keeps your cargo secure and protected from the elements with its manual slide lock, automatic latching system and proprietary Element Seal weather blocker. Model-specific clamps make installation a piece of cake in 30 minutes or less, with no drilling required. And, the Premium Cover Warranty lasts for as long as you own your truck.
Access Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
229 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Roy D (Great Falls, MT) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-350 — Nov 06, 2014 5:19 PM
This Access Tonneau Cover does an excellent job of protecting the contents of the truck bed. Installation is simple. Read twice then go for it. The manner in which the cover secures at the tailgate is superior to others. This is my 3rd from Access, this model is the best!
Reviewed by harrison r (Santa Fe, NM) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 30, 2014 7:26 AM
This was my second Access cover. I had the Literider on my last truck and decided to upgrade to the "standard" cover this time. The cover is good quality and the extra features are nice, though I'm not sure it's worth the premium they charge. My only gripe was the quality of the allen head screws they provide to install the cover with the deck rails. The heads stripped very easily. Socket-head cap screws would be a better choice even if they limited motion of the tie-down cleats.
Reviewed by Bruce R (Sauk Centre, MN) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Sep 25, 2014 9:02 PM
I owned an Access Roll-Up Tonneau Cover and had transferred it from one truck to another 2 times but it would not fit the new truck this time. Because of the satisfaction with first one I was not going to get any other brand. This one appears to have the same quality and it looks Great. Installation was easy, a friend helped me and with two people it went well. Several friends have commented on how nice it looks.
Reviewed by Jeffrey R (CHARLOTTE, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Ridgeline — Jul 15, 2014 8:09 AM
I really like this cover, it looks great on my truck, I've calculated that its improved my gas mileage, and it functions well and is easy to roll up or roll out. My issue was with installation. The cover came with Ridgeline-specific parts to attach the cover to holes in the bed of the truck, however I received no instructions of how to install it, other than the standard truck bed instructions (which were almost no help at all) and luckily found a YouTube video that walked me thru it.
Reviewed by John B (Boulder, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jun 11, 2014 5:21 AM
This is my 2nd Access Roll-Up cover. The first one is still in use on my 2006 Honda Ridgeline. It was my satisfaction with that one that I ordered another one for my new Dodge Ram with Ram Box. The installation was simple and fit/finish outstanding.
Access Roll-Up Tonneau Cover
- Ships By 12/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.