- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Access Roll-Up Tonneau Cover is custom-made for your vehicle
- XT-Dial™ tension adjusters fine tune the tension of the cover with the turn of a dial. No tools, no hassle
- Includes the AutoLatch™ II with a dual locking system for extra protection
- Installs in 30 minutes or less, with no drilling required
- Seals on each side and the rear to keep rain, dust and snow out
- All-aluminum construction means the Access Roll-Up Tonneau cover is built to last
- Opens easily by releasing the auto-latch and rolling the tonneau cover toward the back of the cab, taking the roll-up bar and bows with it
- When opened fully, the cover rolls up against the truck's cab allowing full bed usage
- Closes easily with reliable hook-and-loop sealing system
- Three-point locking system puts slide-locks at each rear corner
- UV-protected, double-coated vinyl fabric stands up to summer heat or winter cold
- With Tight-Bite™ Clamps the Access Tonneau Cover will accommodate most bed rails, bed caps, tailgate protectors, under-the-rail bed liners and tie downs
- No snaps, debris-catching tracks or hinges
- Tough tubular bows and cover can hold heavy snow, even in the mountains
- Access Roll-Up Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- Depending on usage, over time the cover will pay for itself by improving your truck's fuel efficiency
- Premium Cover Warranty lasts as long as you own your truck
You now have unrestricted access to one of the top time-tested, four-season, roll-up tonneau covers available. The Access Roll-Up will provide years of reliable service with easy-to-use features and built-to-last components.
All-aluminum construction, roll-up bars and bows and a UV-resistant, double-coated vinyl fabric tarp. Plus, the Access Roll-Up's exclusive EZ DIAL XT Tension Adjusters let you hand-tune the tarp to trampoline-tightness with a few easy cranks-no complicated springs, levers or tools here. The smooth 1½" hook and loop seals, roll-up tarp and premium cab-end straps mean there are no finger-busting snaps, debris-catching tracks or creaky hinges to get in the way of hauling big loads in the bed. Seals along both sides and the rear keep rain, dust and snow out of your cargo area, and when opened fully, the cover rolls up against the truck's cab allowing full bed usage.
The Access also keeps your cargo secure and protected from the elements with its manual slide lock, automatic latching system and proprietary Element Seal weather blocker. Model-specific clamps make installation a piece of cake in 30 minutes or less, with no drilling required. And, the Premium Cover Warranty lasts for as long as you own your truck.
Access Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
236 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Raymond H (Emporium, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-350 — Friday at 1:06 AM
I currently have 3 trucks with this Access Roll-up Tonneau cover installed on and I am very satisfied with the Quality and ease of use even when it is below Zero this cover works Flawlessly.
Reviewed by Lauren H (BEL AIR, MD) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda Ridgeline — Mar 12, 2015 1:17 PM
This is my second Access Roll-Up Tonneau Cover that I've purchased. Had the first cover for over 2 years and was well pleased with it. Cover was damaged when my truck was hit broadside by another truck.
Reviewed by Brandon G (East Greenbush, NY) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Feb 17, 2015 11:34 AM
Love my new cover and was hesitant to pick the tri-fold but did not want to have to store away when it was time to use my bed as a truck. Keeps my bed dry in this Upstate NY winter, and make sure you purchase the tailgate lock also.
Reviewed by Zachary S (MANITOWOC, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Feb 05, 2015 5:32 AM
This is the second Access Roll-Up that I have owned and they are leaps and bounds ahead of the competition in quality. Installation is easy if you have the right tools and patience to do it right. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. Yes, the cost is high compared to some other brands, but remember you get what you pay for.
Access Roll-Up Tonneau Cover
- Ships By 3/30
- What Do You Drive?