- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Access Roll-Up Tonneau Cover is custom-made for your vehicle
- XT-Dial™ tension adjusters fine tune the tension of the cover with the turn of a dial. No tools, no hassle
- Includes the AutoLatch™ II with a dual locking system for extra protection
- Installs in 30 minutes or less, with no drilling required
- Seals on each side and the rear to keep rain, dust and snow out
- All-aluminum construction means the Access Roll-Up Tonneau cover is built to last
- Opens easily by releasing the auto-latch and rolling the tonneau cover toward the back of the cab, taking the roll-up bar and bows with it
- When opened fully, the cover rolls up against the truck's cab allowing full bed usage
- Closes easily with reliable hook-and-loop sealing system
- Three-point locking system puts slide-locks at each rear corner
- UV-protected, double-coated vinyl fabric stands up to summer heat or winter cold
- With Tight-Bite™ Clamps the Access Tonneau Cover will accommodate most bed rails, bed caps, tailgate protectors, under-the-rail bed liners and tie downs
- No snaps, debris-catching tracks or hinges
- Tough tubular bows and cover can hold heavy snow, even in the mountains
- Access Roll-Up Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- Depending on usage, over time the cover will pay for itself by improving your truck's fuel efficiency
- Premium Cover Warranty lasts as long as you own your truck
You now have unrestricted access to one of the top time-tested, four-season, roll-up tonneau covers available. The Access Roll-Up will provide years of reliable service with easy-to-use features and built-to-last components.
All-aluminum construction, roll-up bars and bows and a UV-resistant, double-coated vinyl fabric tarp. Plus, the Access Roll-Up's exclusive EZ DIAL XT Tension Adjusters let you hand-tune the tarp to trampoline-tightness with a few easy cranks-no complicated springs, levers or tools here. The smooth 1½" hook and loop seals, roll-up tarp and premium cab-end straps mean there are no finger-busting snaps, debris-catching tracks or creaky hinges to get in the way of hauling big loads in the bed. Seals along both sides and the rear keep rain, dust and snow out of your cargo area, and when opened fully, the cover rolls up against the truck's cab allowing full bed usage.
The Access also keeps your cargo secure and protected from the elements with its manual slide lock, automatic latching system and proprietary Element Seal weather blocker. Model-specific clamps make installation a piece of cake in 30 minutes or less, with no drilling required. And, the Premium Cover Warranty lasts for as long as you own your truck.
Access Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
242 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Juan G (Port Saint Lucie, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 30, 2015 3:40 AM
I have owned the literider model previously on a long bed tacoma before, and this year I stepped up to this model (original). the extras are worth it, keeps water out with weatherstrip seals, love the clip holders that stay put instead of being loose like the literider model, and it comes with a better warranty. I choose Access because they make the best mounting system without sacrificing your accessory bed rails.
Reviewed by Russell G (Allison Park, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Oct 12, 2015 4:32 AM
Arrived quickly and was in good shape when received. I did have a helper to hold the track while I put on the clamps. Installed cover in about 30 minutes. Cover looks good and no water leaks.
Reviewed by Marcus S (Maryville, TN) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 28, 2015 10:00 AM
took about 1 hour to install, will add a bead of clear calk to help with leaking.
Reviewed by Travis T (FLORENCE, MT) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-350 — Jul 21, 2015 1:21 PM
This is my 4th Access cover installed over the years on my different trucks. I have always had real good luck with them and when I purchase a new truck I just have to have one for it now. Don't even bother looking at the other brands.
Reviewed by Gary S (Havana, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — May 10, 2015 4:52 PM
I chose the Access Roll-Up Tonneau Cover, in part because I also wanted to add a rack to my truck. This tonneau cover works well with top-rail mounted rack. A week after I installed the tonneau cover I drove through an intense rain storm, that lasted for over an hour. When I returned home I was very pleased to find the bed of my truck dry.
- Get a Free 18" Battery LED Light With Purchase - A $39.95 Value!
Ships By 12/01
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.