- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Access Roll-Up Tonneau Cover is custom-made for your vehicle
- XT-Dial™ tension adjusters fine tune the tension of the cover with the turn of a dial. No tools, no hassle
- Includes the AutoLatch™ II with a dual locking system for extra protection
- Installs in 30 minutes or less, with no drilling required
- Seals on each side and the rear to keep rain, dust and snow out
- All-aluminum construction means the Access Roll-Up Tonneau cover is built to last
- Opens easily by releasing the auto-latch and rolling the tonneau cover toward the back of the cab, taking the roll-up bar and bows with it
- When opened fully, the cover rolls up against the truck's cab allowing full bed usage
- Closes easily with reliable hook-and-loop sealing system
- Three-point locking system puts slide-locks at each rear corner
- UV-protected, double-coated vinyl fabric stands up to summer heat or winter cold
- With Tight-Bite™ Clamps the Access Tonneau Cover will accommodate most bed rails, bed caps, tailgate protectors, under-the-rail bed liners and tie downs
- No snaps, debris-catching tracks or hinges
- Tough tubular bows and cover can hold heavy snow, even in the mountains
- Access Roll-Up Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- Depending on usage, over time the cover will pay for itself by improving your truck's fuel efficiency
- Premium Cover Warranty lasts as long as you own your truck
You now have unrestricted access to one of the top time-tested, four-season, roll-up tonneau covers available. The Access Roll-Up will provide years of reliable service with easy-to-use features and built-to-last components.
All-aluminum construction, roll-up bars and bows and a UV-resistant, double-coated vinyl fabric tarp. Plus, the Access Roll-Up's exclusive EZ DIAL XT Tension Adjusters let you hand-tune the tarp to trampoline-tightness with a few easy cranks-no complicated springs, levers or tools here. The smooth 1½" hook and loop seals, roll-up tarp and premium cab-end straps mean there are no finger-busting snaps, debris-catching tracks or creaky hinges to get in the way of hauling big loads in the bed. Seals along both sides and the rear keep rain, dust and snow out of your cargo area, and when opened fully, the cover rolls up against the truck's cab allowing full bed usage.
The Access also keeps your cargo secure and protected from the elements with its manual slide lock, automatic latching system and proprietary Element Seal weather blocker. Model-specific clamps make installation a piece of cake in 30 minutes or less, with no drilling required. And, the Premium Cover Warranty lasts for as long as you own your truck.
Access Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
246 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John L (SAINT AUGUSTINE, FL) — Monday at 10:12 AM
The cover came as promised, even with a major snow storm in the area. It took less than two hours to install and I was able to install it by myself. Installation was pretty straightforward with good detailed instructions. The cover looks great and the truck bed stays dry and secure. Plus, roll it up and you have full bed access.
Reviewed by Clifford S (AUBURN, KS) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jan 26, 2016 6:02 PM
This is a superior product that is high quality a great price and was extremely easy to install. I have already tested it through a snow storm, ice storm and the resulting salt on the road test. So far it has performed beyond my expectations. I am extremely pleased with this product and will recommend it to my friends and family.
Reviewed by Kurt W (SPRING LAKE, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-350 — Jan 17, 2016 9:31 AM
Installation is very simple, just follow the instructions and recommendations. I tried to install it by myself and without using spring clamps, and I made it hard on myself. Hint - either use spring clamps or someone to help hold the rail while you install the clamps. I broke down and went to Lowe's and purchased two inexpensive spring clamps and that was the difference between frustration and happiness. Very happy with this tonneau cover!
Reviewed by Nicholas W (Fridley, MN) Reviewed for a 1998 GMC C/K 1500 — Jan 14, 2016 1:23 PM
My dad has used Access tonneau covers on his last 2 trucks. When it came time for me to buy one for my truck it was a no brainer which one to get. Shipping was crazy fast, installation was easy, and it fits/ looks perfect. Watertight and performs flawless. I recommend this for anyone.
Reviewed by Juan G (Port Saint Lucie, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 30, 2015 3:40 AM
I have owned the literider model previously on a long bed tacoma before, and this year I stepped up to this model (original). the extras are worth it, keeps water out with weatherstrip seals, love the clip holders that stay put instead of being loose like the literider model, and it comes with a better warranty. I choose Access because they make the best mounting system without sacrificing your accessory bed rails.
Ships By 2/15
- What Do You Drive?