- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Access Roll-Up Tonneau Cover is custom-made for your vehicle
- XT-Dial™ tension adjusters fine tune the tension of the cover with the turn of a dial. No tools, no hassle
- Includes the AutoLatch™ II with a dual locking system for extra protection
- Installs in 30 minutes or less, with no drilling required
- Seals on each side and the rear to keep rain, dust and snow out
- All-aluminum construction means the Access Roll-Up Tonneau cover is built to last
- Opens easily by releasing the auto-latch and rolling the tonneau cover toward the back of the cab, taking the roll-up bar and bows with it
- When opened fully, the cover rolls up against the truck's cab allowing full bed usage
- Closes easily with reliable hook-and-loop sealing system
- Three-point locking system puts slide-locks at each rear corner
- UV-protected, double-coated vinyl fabric stands up to summer heat or winter cold
- With Tight-Bite™ Clamps the Access Tonneau Cover will accommodate most bed rails, bed caps, tailgate protectors, under-the-rail bed liners and tie downs
- No snaps, debris-catching tracks or hinges
- Tough tubular bows and cover can hold heavy snow, even in the mountains
- Access Roll-Up Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- Depending on usage, over time the cover will pay for itself by improving your truck's fuel efficiency
- Premium Cover Warranty: Warrants all covers to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 5 Years
You now have unrestricted access to one of the top time-tested, four-season, roll-up tonneau covers available. The Access Roll-Up will provide years of reliable service with easy-to-use features and built-to-last components.
All-aluminum construction, roll-up bars and bows and a UV-resistant, double-coated vinyl fabric tarp. Plus, the Access Roll-Up's exclusive EZ DIAL XT Tension Adjusters let you hand-tune the tarp to trampoline-tightness with a few easy cranks-no complicated springs, levers or tools here. The smooth 1½" hook and loop seals, roll-up tarp and premium cab-end straps mean there are no finger-busting snaps, debris-catching tracks or creaky hinges to get in the way of hauling big loads in the bed. Seals along both sides and the rear keep rain, dust and snow out of your cargo area, and when opened fully, the cover rolls up against the truck's cab allowing full bed usage.
The Access also keeps your cargo secure and protected from the elements with its manual slide lock, automatic latching system and proprietary Element Seal weather blocker. Model-specific clamps make installation a piece of cake in 30 minutes or less, with no drilling required. And, the Premium Cover Warranty lasts for 5 years.
Access Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
258 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michelle L (Marion, IA) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Oct 06, 2016 8:37 AM
This is the 3rd Access Original Roll-Up Tonneau Cover that I have purchased. The last one was used on 3 trucks (2008, 2011, 2013). Had to purchase a new one since I upgraded to new truck/body. Although there are cheaper brands out there, I feel you get what you pay for and I was happy to get a quality product from a quality distributor.
Reviewed by Albert J F (WOODBRIDGE, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 13, 2016 4:19 AM
I Purchased the access roll up tonneau cover on monday and it was delivered on thursday. It took about 45 mins to install the instrucionts were easy to follow. The cover looks great and it's easy to open and close. If you are looking for a roll up tonneau cover this is the one to purchase.
Reviewed by Todd B (HASTINGS ON HUDSON, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Ridgeline — Aug 31, 2016 5:24 PM
I'm a very handy guy and the instructions were very poor. But after 1.5 hours of careful installation, all is superb!!!
Reviewed by Thomas C (CORTLAND, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Ridgeline — Aug 14, 2016 10:47 AM
I have had Access roll up covers for years. Never had problems whatsoever. Wanted to get one right away for my 2017 Ridgeline as their are very few after market products available because it is new and redesigned. Thank you Auto anything for supplying it.
Reviewed by Jason P (Trenton, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jul 07, 2016 3:55 AM
Easy install, fits very well. Did not give five stars because have had it only about a month now
Ships By 10/24
- What Do You Drive?