- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Access Roll-Up Tonneau Cover is custom-made for your vehicle
- XT-Dial™ tension adjusters fine tune the tension of the cover with the turn of a dial. No tools, no hassle
- Includes the AutoLatch™ II with a dual locking system for extra protection
- Installs in 30 minutes or less, with no drilling required
- Seals on each side and the rear to keep rain, dust and snow out
- All-aluminum construction means the Access Roll-Up Tonneau cover is built to last
- Opens easily by releasing the auto-latch and rolling the tonneau cover toward the back of the cab, taking the roll-up bar and bows with it
- When opened fully, the cover rolls up against the truck's cab allowing full bed usage
- Closes easily with reliable hook-and-loop sealing system
- Three-point locking system puts slide-locks at each rear corner
- UV-protected, double-coated vinyl fabric stands up to summer heat or winter cold
- With Tight-Bite™ Clamps the Access Tonneau Cover will accommodate most bed rails, bed caps, tailgate protectors, under-the-rail bed liners and tie downs
- No snaps, debris-catching tracks or hinges
- Tough tubular bows and cover can hold heavy snow, even in the mountains
- Access Roll-Up Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- Depending on usage, over time the cover will pay for itself by improving your truck's fuel efficiency
- Premium Cover Warranty: Warrants all covers to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 5 Years
You now have unrestricted access to one of the top time-tested, four-season, roll-up tonneau covers available. The Access Roll-Up will provide years of reliable service with easy-to-use features and built-to-last components.
All-aluminum construction, roll-up bars and bows and a UV-resistant, double-coated vinyl fabric tarp. Plus, the Access Roll-Up's exclusive EZ DIAL XT Tension Adjusters let you hand-tune the tarp to trampoline-tightness with a few easy cranks-no complicated springs, levers or tools here. The smooth 1½" hook and loop seals, roll-up tarp and premium cab-end straps mean there are no finger-busting snaps, debris-catching tracks or creaky hinges to get in the way of hauling big loads in the bed. Seals along both sides and the rear keep rain, dust and snow out of your cargo area, and when opened fully, the cover rolls up against the truck's cab allowing full bed usage.
The Access also keeps your cargo secure and protected from the elements with its manual slide lock, automatic latching system and proprietary Element Seal weather blocker. Model-specific clamps make installation a piece of cake in 30 minutes or less, with no drilling required. And, the Premium Cover Warranty lasts for 5 years.
Access Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
267 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lance K (DES MOINES, IA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Mar 08, 2017 10:06 PM
Cover work as advertised gives a nice look to truck and enough space to haul most item rolled down compare to the lower profile versions.
Reviewed by Dennis W (MCKENZIE, TN) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Feb 17, 2017 7:23 AM
I was really pleased in how quick I received it. I only had one problem when installing it, and that was that I did't read the instructions as I should have, because I installed the two rails backwards. but now that its on I love it.
Reviewed by Christopher J (Fort Collins, CO) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Feb 14, 2017 7:34 AM
I bought an Access Roll-Up cover for my 2003 Ram and had it for nearly 9 years and the cover held up excellent so it wasn't a question on which tonneau I wanted to buy for my new Tundra. This one fits just as well and integrates with the deck rail system pretty nicely. They included a seal for the front of the bed and back edges of the rails. The locking mechanism is now automatic and spring loaded (nice!). The texture is different and a little odd but totally acceptable.
Reviewed by Earl A (BILLINGS, MT) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Feb 07, 2017 8:28 PM
love this high quality tonneau.The last one i had was for 14 years and not one problem still on the truck today.Buy the best
Ships By 4/28
- What Do You Drive?