- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The Access Roll-Up Tonneau Cover is custom-made for your vehicle
- XT-Dial™ tension adjusters fine tune the tension of the cover with the turn of a dial. No tools, no hassle
- Includes the AutoLatch™ II with a dual locking system for extra protection
- Installs in 30 minutes or less, with no drilling required
- Seals on each side and the rear to keep rain, dust and snow out
- All-aluminum construction means the Access Roll-Up Tonneau cover is built to last
- Opens easily by releasing the auto-latch and rolling the tonneau cover toward the back of the cab, taking the roll-up bar and bows with it
- When opened fully, the cover rolls up against the truck's cab allowing full bed usage
- Closes easily with reliable hook-and-loop sealing system
- Three-point locking system puts slide-locks at each rear corner
- UV-protected, double-coated vinyl fabric stands up to summer heat or winter cold
- With Tight-Bite™ Clamps the Access Tonneau Cover will accommodate most bed rails, bed caps, tailgate protectors, under-the-rail bed liners and tie downs
- No snaps, debris-catching tracks or hinges
- Tough tubular bows and cover can hold heavy snow, even in the mountains
- Access Roll-Up Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- Depending on usage, over time the cover will pay for itself by improving your truck's fuel efficiency
- Premium Cover Warranty: Warrants all covers to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 5 Years
You now have unrestricted access to one of the top time-tested, four-season, roll-up tonneau covers available. The Access Roll-Up will provide years of reliable service with easy-to-use features and built-to-last components.
All-aluminum construction, roll-up bars and bows and a UV-resistant, double-coated vinyl fabric tarp. Plus, the Access Roll-Up's exclusive EZ DIAL XT Tension Adjusters let you hand-tune the tarp to trampoline-tightness with a few easy cranks-no complicated springs, levers or tools here. The smooth 1½" hook and loop seals, roll-up tarp and premium cab-end straps mean there are no finger-busting snaps, debris-catching tracks or creaky hinges to get in the way of hauling big loads in the bed. Seals along both sides and the rear keep rain, dust and snow out of your cargo area, and when opened fully, the cover rolls up against the truck's cab allowing full bed usage.
The Access also keeps your cargo secure and protected from the elements with its manual slide lock, automatic latching system and proprietary Element Seal weather blocker. Model-specific clamps make installation a piece of cake in 30 minutes or less, with no drilling required. And, the Premium Cover Warranty lasts for 5 years.
Access Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
254 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jason P (Trenton, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jul 07, 2016 3:55 AM
Easy install, fits very well. Did not give five stars because have had it only about a month now
Reviewed by Kenneth G (CENTENNIAL, CO) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Explorer — Jun 24, 2016 12:48 PM
Really pleased with the cover on my 2005 Ford Sport Trac. Not mechanically inclined but my wife and I were able to install it ourselves in about double the expected time. The video was a big help. It fits and looks great, keeps everything dry in the rain, and love that it locks. Rolls up easily. Highly recommend.
Reviewed by John H (SAINT JOSEPH, MO) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — May 28, 2016 9:22 AM
The Access Roll-Up Tonneau Cover is a high quality cover made of above average material. It meets my expectations of a dependable cover that will last a long time. This is the second one I have used through the years and, after trying some others, I will come back to time and time again. Very easy to install and to use.
Reviewed by Jenette W (Blanchard, OK) — May 16, 2016 5:17 AM
This is the 2nd cover I have have bought. The 1st one was left on my truck I sold. It was as good as when I bought it 4 years ago.
Reviewed by Kermit W (AMES, IA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Mar 06, 2016 4:02 PM
This is my fourth Access roll cover. The fabric seems a little thinner on this one, but I'm not expecting any reduction in longevity or service. I trade pickup every 4 years, mine still look like new when I trade. They are so easy to install.
Ships By 7/25
- What Do You Drive?