- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click to View Access Tonneau Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- The Access Roll-Up Tonneau Cover is custom-made for your vehicle
- XT-Dial™ tension adjusters fine tune the tension of the cover with the turn of a dial. No tools, no hassle
- Includes the AutoLatch™ II with a dual locking system for extra protection
- Installs in 30 minutes or less, with no drilling required
- Seals on each side and the rear to keep rain, dust and snow out
- All-aluminum construction means the Access Roll-Up Tonneau cover is built to last
- Opens easily by releasing the auto-latch and rolling the tonneau cover toward the back of the cab, taking the roll-up bar and bows with it
- When opened fully, the cover rolls up against the truck's cab allowing full bed usage
- Closes easily with reliable hook-and-loop sealing system
- Three-point locking system puts slide-locks at each rear corner
- UV-protected, double-coated vinyl fabric stands up to summer heat or winter cold
- With Tight-Bite™ Clamps the Access Tonneau Cover will accommodate most bed rails, bed caps, tailgate protectors, under-the-rail bed liners and tie downs
- No snaps, debris-catching tracks or hinges
- Tough tubular bows and cover can hold heavy snow, even in the mountains
- Access Roll-Up Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- Depending on usage, over time the cover will pay for itself by improving your truck's fuel efficiency
- Premium Cover Warranty: Warrants all covers to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 5 Years
You now have unrestricted access to one of the top time-tested, four-season, roll-up tonneau covers available. The Access Roll-Up will provide years of reliable service with easy-to-use features and built-to-last components.
All-aluminum construction, roll-up bars and bows and a UV-resistant, double-coated vinyl fabric tarp. Plus, the Access Roll-Up's exclusive EZ DIAL XT Tension Adjusters let you hand-tune the tarp to trampoline-tightness with a few easy cranks-no complicated springs, levers or tools here. The smooth 1½" hook and loop seals, roll-up tarp and premium cab-end straps mean there are no finger-busting snaps, debris-catching tracks or creaky hinges to get in the way of hauling big loads in the bed. Seals along both sides and the rear keep rain, dust and snow out of your cargo area, and when opened fully, the cover rolls up against the truck's cab allowing full bed usage.
The Access also keeps your cargo secure and protected from the elements with its manual slide lock, automatic latching system and proprietary Element Seal weather blocker. Model-specific clamps make installation a piece of cake in 30 minutes or less, with no drilling required. And, the Premium Cover Warranty lasts for 5 years.
Access Original Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
284 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mitch R (PIPESTONE, MN) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Dec 14, 2017 8:14 PM
Very happy with the cover. The directions were a little unclear but the video helped a lot.
Reviewed by James F (Warner Robins, GA) Reviewed for a 2018 Honda Ridgeline — Dec 05, 2017 8:41 AM
I have installed this cover on three trucks.The thickness of this new cover is thinner but looks to be of good quality. I had to install a thick washer to the brackets nearest the tail gate to raise the rails to clear the tail gate when raised with the cover extended.Other then that it was pretty easy and it looks great.
Reviewed by Howard F (Abingdon, VA) Reviewed for a 2018 Honda Ridgeline — Nov 10, 2017 7:25 PM
Just got a new Honda Ridgeline and really wanted to have a cover on the bed. At first I considered a cap but reconsidered due to useage. This Access Original is easy enough to install once you read the instructions and understand the rail system. We are taking a long trip soon so I will see how it holds up and if there are any issues with my installation.