- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Installs in 30 minutes or less, with no drilling required
- Works with 19"-21" over-the-rail toolboxes
- All-aluminum construction means the Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover is built to last
- UV-protected, double-coated vinyl fabric stands up to summer heat or winter cold
- Tough tubular bows and cover can hold heavy snow, even in the mountains
- XT-Dial™ tension adjusters fine tune the tension of the cover with the turn of a dial. No tools, no hassle
- The Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau opens easily with an auto-latch
- Closes easily with reliable hook-and-loop (Velcro-style) sealing system
- Three-point locking system puts slide-locks at each rear corner
- The Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover will accommodate most bed rails, bed caps, tailgate protectors, under-the-rail bed liners and tie downs
- Seals on both sides and the rear to keep rain, dust and snow out
- Will not interfere with toolbox operation
- Cover rolls up compactly to fit behind the toolbox
- Access Toolbox Edition Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- With improved aerodynamics, over time the cover will pay for itself by improving your truck's fuel efficiency
- Your Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover comes with a Premium Cover Limited Warranty: Warrants all covers to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 5 Years
The Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover is the original Access® Cover built to fit behind most 19"-21" over-the-rail toolboxes. The increased capacity design means you have additional protected storage in the truck bed without losing entry to your existing toolbox. The cover operates independently from the toolbox and will not interfere with its operation when loading or unloading items.
The Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover is designed to work with your existing over-the-rail toolbox. Plus, it'll provide years of reliable service with easy-to-use features and built-to-last components.
The Access® Toolbox Edition Truck Bed Cover boasts all-aluminum structure with roll-up bars and bows. The UV-resistant, double-coated vinyl fabric tarp stays flexible down to 40 below. The Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover's exclusive EZ DIAL XT Tension Adjusters let you hand-tune the tarp to trampoline-tightness with a few easy cranks-no complicated springs, levers or tools here. The smooth 1½" hook and loop (Velcro-style) seals, roll-up tarp and premium cab-end straps mean there are no finger-busting snaps, debris-catching tracks or creaky hinges to get in the way of hauling big loads in the bed.
The Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover also keeps your cargo secure and protected from the elements with its manual slide lock, automatic latching system and proprietary Element Seal weather blocker. And, your Tonneau Cover is backed by a Premium Cover Limited Warranty, ensuring it will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 5 years.
- Tonneau assembly may block latches and locks on certain low-profile style toolboxes
Access Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
66 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by david k (Maple Valley, WA) Reviewed for a 1995 Dodge Ram — Sep 14, 2016 3:50 PM
I had to adjust the side frames a few times to get the cover close to the tailgate with out interfering. The cover still is not an exact fit but close enough. Make sure you tighten the brackets and check them, a few of mine wiggled loose while driving on back roads. One thing I have noticed is the plastic mounting pieces for the cover to the rails has a screw for tightening and loosening, there is no bottom to this and it slips out.
Reviewed by Darwin K (MCKINNEY, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Aug 10, 2016 6:46 PM
I purchased this for my 2012 tundra double cab with a UWS toolbox for my job as an instant delivery driver and for when I take my truck to my family's property. The tonneau fit great, but the instructions were less than great. I was able to watch the installation videos on youtube which were a huge help. I experienced some leaking along the tonneau near the toolbox as well as on the back of the toolbox. I took some black silicone and ran it along all the seams and that solved the problem.
Reviewed by Richard K (MULINO, OR) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jun 08, 2016 6:05 PM
Does job have one on my 2014 f150 and on my 2016 f150 no wear and tear to 2014 and did go through the car wash every 2 weeks
Ships By 10/25
- What Do You Drive?