- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Installs in 30 minutes or less, with no drilling required
- Works with 19"-21" over-the-rail toolboxes
- All-aluminum construction means the Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover is built to last
- UV-protected, double-coated vinyl fabric stands up to summer heat or winter cold
- Tough tubular bows and cover can hold heavy snow, even in the mountains
- XT-Dial™ tension adjusters fine tune the tension of the cover with the turn of a dial. No tools, no hassle
- The Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau opens easily with an auto-latch
- Closes easily with reliable hook-and-loop (Velcro-style) sealing system
- Three-point locking system puts slide-locks at each rear corner
- The Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover will accommodate most bed rails, bed caps, tailgate protectors, under-the-rail bed liners and tie downs
- Seals on both sides and the rear to keep rain, dust and snow out
- Will not interfere with toolbox operation
- Cover rolls up compactly to fit behind the toolbox
- Access Toolbox Edition Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- With improved aerodynamics, over time the cover will pay for itself by improving your truck's fuel efficiency
- Your Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover comes with a Premium Cover Limited Warranty: Warrants all covers to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as you own your truck
The Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover is the original Access® Cover built to fit behind most 19"-21" over-the-rail toolboxes. The increased capacity design means you have additional protected storage in the truck bed without losing entry to your existing toolbox. The cover operates independently from the toolbox and will not interfere with its operation when loading or unloading items.
The Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover is designed to work with your existing over-the-rail toolbox. Plus, it'll provide years of reliable service with easy-to-use features and built-to-last components.
The Access® Toolbox Edition Truck Bed Cover boasts all-aluminum structure with roll-up bars and bows. The UV-resistant, double-coated vinyl fabric tarp stays flexible down to 40 below. The Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover's exclusive EZ DIAL XT Tension Adjusters let you hand-tune the tarp to trampoline-tightness with a few easy cranks-no complicated springs, levers or tools here. The smooth 1½" hook and loop (Velcro-style) seals, roll-up tarp and premium cab-end straps mean there are no finger-busting snaps, debris-catching tracks or creaky hinges to get in the way of hauling big loads in the bed.
The Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover also keeps your cargo secure and protected from the elements with its manual slide lock, automatic latching system and proprietary Element Seal weather blocker. And, your Tonneau Cover is backed by a Premium Cover Limited Warranty, ensuring it will be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as you own your truck.
- Tonneau assembly may block latches and locks on certain low-profile style toolboxes
Access Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
55 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Shane S (Shreveport, LA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-350 — Jul 23, 2015 5:58 AM
It seems to be a great over so far. I've been using it for about three weeks. The instructions were a little lacking but they get you there in the end. It took me around 2.5 hrs by myself but I'm a little picky about how things look. Haven't been through any rain yet but an automatic car wash made it leak just a little around my tool box, not sure exactly where yet.
Reviewed by Larry S (Monticello, AR) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — May 22, 2015 8:57 PM
The cover went on easy and it looks great. I elected to drill and bolt mine as it is a permanent instillation and I need it water proof. It looks great, operates great, and there is zero noise from it.
Reviewed by Jason F (JOHNSON CITY, TN) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — May 06, 2015 12:50 PM
I love this cover but found the installation instructions were not very good. Also found that the seals that were provided don't fully address the leaking of water at the tool box and head wall of the bed, the tonneau to the tool box and at the tailgate. I think some work needs done in these locations. Had to add some of my own weather stripping to close the gaps and now after a rain I have to go back and add more plus some caulk. The cover fits great and looks great not counting the seals.
Reviewed by Bowie T (Selma, TX) — May 04, 2015 8:11 PM
Fairly simple install except illustration for toolbox header was hard to tell right side up. It took about 1 hour with very minor adjustment needed. Looks good and seems stable. Would definitely buy again but I think it's $75-$100 overpriced based on how simple it is.
Reviewed by B (Sneads, FL) Reviewed for a 1983 Ford F-100 — Apr 08, 2015 8:45 AM
Fairly easy to install. Had two people, took about 45 minutes for basic install, can imagine it would be much more difficult with one. Instructions could be a little better. Especially on the piece that fits between tonneau and box. Installed on a 1983 F100, looks great!
- Get a Free Access Motion LED Light With Purchase - A $39.95 Value!
- Ships By 8/04
- What Do You Drive?