- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click to View Access Tonneau Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Installs in 30 minutes or less, with no drilling required
- Works with 19"-21" over-the-rail toolboxes
- All-aluminum construction means the Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover is built to last
- Tough tubular bows and cover can hold heavy snow, even in the mountains
- UV-protected, double-coated vinyl fabric stands up to summer heat or winter cold
- XT-Dial™ tension adjusters fine tune the tension of the cover with the turn of a dial. No tools, no hassle
- The Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau opens easily with an auto-latch
- Closes easily with reliable hook-and-loop (Velcro-style) sealing system
- Three-point locking system puts slide-locks at each rear corner
- The Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover will accommodate most bed rails, bed caps, tailgate protectors, under-the-rail bed liners and tie downs
- Seals on both sides and the rear to keep rain, dust and snow out
- Will not interfere with toolbox operation
- Cover rolls up compactly to fit behind the toolbox
- Access Toolbox Edition Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- With improved aerodynamics, over time the cover will pay for itself by improving your truck's fuel efficiency
- Your Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover comes with a Premium Cover Limited Warranty: Warrants all covers to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 5 Years
The Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover is the original Access® Cover built to fit behind most 19"-21" over-the-rail toolboxes. The increased capacity design means you have additional protected storage in the truck bed without losing entry to your existing toolbox. The cover operates independently from the toolbox and will not interfere with its operation when loading or unloading items.
The Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover is designed to work with your existing over-the-rail toolbox. Plus, it'll provide years of reliable service with easy-to-use features and built-to-last components.
The Access® Toolbox Edition Truck Bed Cover boasts all-aluminum structure with roll-up bars and bows. The UV-resistant, double-coated vinyl fabric tarp stays flexible down to 40 below. The Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover's exclusive EZ DIAL XT Tension Adjusters let you hand-tune the tarp to trampoline-tightness with a few easy cranks-no complicated springs, levers or tools here. The smooth 1½" hook and loop (Velcro-style) seals, roll-up tarp and premium cab-end straps mean there are no finger-busting snaps, debris-catching tracks or creaky hinges to get in the way of hauling big loads in the bed.
The Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover also keeps your cargo secure and protected from the elements with its manual slide lock, automatic latching system and proprietary Element Seal weather blocker. And, your Tonneau Cover is backed by a Premium Cover Limited Warranty, ensuring it will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 5 years.
- Tonneau assembly may block latches and locks on certain low-profile style toolboxes
Access Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
79 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Reed P (Kearney, NE) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Dec 07, 2017 2:56 PM
I am very pleased with the cover, it works great and looks good. I would recommend watching the video before the install and make sure you understand all the parts you receive with the cover. There is not a good video with the tool box install so I had to install the cover a couple of times to make it fit to my satification but after you catch on how to do it the cover is very easy to install. I recommend this cover.
Reviewed by Richard C (JUNEAU, AK) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Oct 10, 2017 12:59 PM
It was essy to install but there's a slight gap between the corner of the rail and the cover itself. 1 inch square gap but I put a remedy on it which is the extra seal they gave me.
Reviewed by Larry k (Conroe, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Sierra — Jun 29, 2017 2:16 PM
Toolbox cover fit perfectly on my 2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD. Took about 2 hours to install due to having to re-adjust my toolbox. Instructions are not the best, but fairly easy to install. Really has a clean look to it.
Reviewed by Jeffrey M (PURCELLVILLE, VA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — May 26, 2017 12:13 PM
Excellent cover. Installed easily and the directions were easy to follow.