- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Installs in 30 minutes or less, with no drilling required
- Works with 19"-21" over-the-rail toolboxes
- All-aluminum construction means the Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover is built to last
- UV-protected, double-coated vinyl fabric stands up to summer heat or winter cold
- Tough tubular bows and cover can hold heavy snow, even in the mountains
- XT-Dial™ tension adjusters fine tune the tension of the cover with the turn of a dial. No tools, no hassle
- The Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau opens easily with an auto-latch
- Closes easily with reliable hook-and-loop (Velcro-style) sealing system
- Three-point locking system puts slide-locks at each rear corner
- The Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover will accommodate most bed rails, bed caps, tailgate protectors, under-the-rail bed liners and tie downs
- Seals on both sides and the rear to keep rain, dust and snow out
- Will not interfere with toolbox operation
- Cover rolls up compactly to fit behind the toolbox
- Access Toolbox Edition Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- With improved aerodynamics, over time the cover will pay for itself by improving your truck's fuel efficiency
- Your Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover comes with a Premium Cover Limited Warranty: Warrants all covers to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 5 Years
The Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover is the original Access® Cover built to fit behind most 19"-21" over-the-rail toolboxes. The increased capacity design means you have additional protected storage in the truck bed without losing entry to your existing toolbox. The cover operates independently from the toolbox and will not interfere with its operation when loading or unloading items.
The Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover is designed to work with your existing over-the-rail toolbox. Plus, it'll provide years of reliable service with easy-to-use features and built-to-last components.
The Access® Toolbox Edition Truck Bed Cover boasts all-aluminum structure with roll-up bars and bows. The UV-resistant, double-coated vinyl fabric tarp stays flexible down to 40 below. The Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover's exclusive EZ DIAL XT Tension Adjusters let you hand-tune the tarp to trampoline-tightness with a few easy cranks-no complicated springs, levers or tools here. The smooth 1½" hook and loop (Velcro-style) seals, roll-up tarp and premium cab-end straps mean there are no finger-busting snaps, debris-catching tracks or creaky hinges to get in the way of hauling big loads in the bed.
The Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover also keeps your cargo secure and protected from the elements with its manual slide lock, automatic latching system and proprietary Element Seal weather blocker. And, your Tonneau Cover is backed by a Premium Cover Limited Warranty, ensuring it will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 5 years.
- Tonneau assembly may block latches and locks on certain low-profile style toolboxes
Access Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
72 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Julius H (McDonough, GA) Reviewed for a 1992 Ford F-250 — Tuesday at 5:35 AM
I really appreciate being able to have a tonneau cover and a toolbox. The installation was straight forward and required that I adjust the toolbox, but that was no problem. My truck has the diamond plate aluminum bed rail covers and I will be changing them to the smooth covers for a better seal with the cover hardware. Overall, I'm very happy with this product.
Reviewed by Reid H (Greenville, SC) — Feb 07, 2017 5:57 AM
Sure it looks great but they did not tell me to check where the handles of my tool box are so it would not fit on my truck because they are right where the attachment to the cover would lie.
Reviewed by jacob r (Corpus Christi, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Jan 10, 2017 8:10 PM
Directions need to be clearer. Also in the details of the description it should say that this is not designed for low profile tool boxes. Luckily I had the know how on how to modify the header for the cover. It takes a lot of fieness and adjustments to get it right and perfect.
Reviewed by Thomas F (Titusville, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Dec 23, 2016 5:52 AM
Great product, arrived on time, looks and fits great. Easy install. My neighbor had a different brand installed on his truck. Mine looks and fits much better.
Ships By 3/24
- What Do You Drive?