- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Installs in 30 minutes or less, with no drilling required
- Works with 19"-21" over-the-rail toolboxes
- All-aluminum construction means the Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover is built to last
- UV-protected, double-coated vinyl fabric stands up to summer heat or winter cold
- Tough tubular bows and cover can hold heavy snow, even in the mountains
- XT-Dial™ tension adjusters fine tune the tension of the cover with the turn of a dial. No tools, no hassle
- The Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau opens easily with an auto-latch
- Closes easily with reliable hook-and-loop (Velcro-style) sealing system
- Three-point locking system puts slide-locks at each rear corner
- The Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover will accommodate most bed rails, bed caps, tailgate protectors, under-the-rail bed liners and tie downs
- Seals on both sides and the rear to keep rain, dust and snow out
- Will not interfere with toolbox operation
- Cover rolls up compactly to fit behind the toolbox
- Access Toolbox Edition Tonneau Covers are proudly made in the USA
- With improved aerodynamics, over time the cover will pay for itself by improving your truck's fuel efficiency
- Your Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover comes with a Premium Cover Limited Warranty: Warrants all covers to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as you own your truck
The Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover is the original Access® Cover built to fit behind most 19"-21" over-the-rail toolboxes. The increased capacity design means you have additional protected storage in the truck bed without losing entry to your existing toolbox. The cover operates independently from the toolbox and will not interfere with its operation when loading or unloading items.
The Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover is designed to work with your existing over-the-rail toolbox. Plus, it'll provide years of reliable service with easy-to-use features and built-to-last components.
The Access® Toolbox Edition Truck Bed Cover boasts all-aluminum structure with roll-up bars and bows. The UV-resistant, double-coated vinyl fabric tarp stays flexible down to 40 below. The Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover's exclusive EZ DIAL XT Tension Adjusters let you hand-tune the tarp to trampoline-tightness with a few easy cranks-no complicated springs, levers or tools here. The smooth 1½" hook and loop (Velcro-style) seals, roll-up tarp and premium cab-end straps mean there are no finger-busting snaps, debris-catching tracks or creaky hinges to get in the way of hauling big loads in the bed.
The Access® Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover also keeps your cargo secure and protected from the elements with its manual slide lock, automatic latching system and proprietary Element Seal weather blocker. And, your Tonneau Cover is backed by a Premium Cover Limited Warranty, ensuring it will be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as you own your truck.
- Tonneau assembly may block latches and locks on certain low-profile style toolboxes
Access Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
50 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eric H (Powell, OH) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Feb 02, 2015 6:05 AM
Love the cover! Wish I would have gotten it along time ago. I always used a tarp to protect my bags of salt from the snow and rain. I had to cut a my bed rails on the inside to make it fit. It it better with 2 people to install.
Reviewed by Kenneth D (CALEDONIA, MS) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Jan 06, 2015 4:30 AM
The cover fits my Tundra well but making it water tight around the toolbox is a challenge. A tube of caulk is needed and it is now relatively water tight. I think it is a difficult challenge to but this cover does it well.
Reviewed by Michael L (AUSTIN, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Jan 03, 2015 10:13 AM
Nice piece for keeping snow and direct rainfall off items in bed but still allows water in. Not a tight fit around toolbox and bed rails. Piece the fits against the toolbox was not square and had to be straighted for proper alignment.
Reviewed by Ben S (MEQUON, WI) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Dec 03, 2014 8:09 PM
Its not the cheapest tonneau cover out there but it looks great and the quality is top notch. Do yourself a favor and get this, you will not regret it.
Reviewed by Glen B (Wichita Falls, TX) — Nov 11, 2014 7:04 AM
This is a nice cover that is easy to operate. I wish it was a little bigger, it doesn't quite cover the bed all the way to the tool box. The directions aren't very clear either, took some figuring out.
Access Toolbox Edition Tonneau Cover
- Ships By 3/30
- What Do You Drive?