- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- Protect your payload with the tough-as-nails BAK BAKFlip FiberMax Tonneau Cover
- Custom sized for a perfect fit on your pickup's bed
- Constructed from UV-safe, impact-resistant Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer (FRP) with a solid aluminum core that won't warp, fade, expand or contract
- FiberMax is able to hold up to 300lbs of evenly distributed weight on top
- Sturdy enough to stand on and stack extra freight—the strongest tonneau that BAK builds
- When the tailgate is locked, the BAKFlip FiberMax cannot be opened
- Equipped with a new hinge system for greater weather blocking
- Folds up and away for total bed access and rear window protection, held in place wtih locking arms
- 3rd brake visibility is still granted even when the cover is folded up
- Rides inside your bed rails for a flush, clean look
- Panels latch automatically as you close the cover, so your cargo is locked in & secure once your tailgate is locked
- Built-in rail guides make installation a snap, with no drilling required
- No-drill mounting for most trucks
- Stake pocket holes are left open for easy accessory installation
- Works with bed extenders, spray-on and under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes and storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails, bed caps and truck racks
- Your BAK FiberMax Tonneau Cover is backed by a 2-year warranty
Pickup truck beds have long been jealous of the cab. No matter what you use your truck for the bed just seems to get the short end of the stick. Always getting left out in the rain and foul weather. Constantly under siege from unsavory characters reaching in and snatching whatever they please. Tools tossed about carelessly, sliding and banging and denting anything in their path. Filled with dirt, rocks, yard debris and all of the disorderly detritus that the cab just can't be bothered with. And all the while the valuables are stowed neatly in the warm, dry, safe cab. Cup holders, carpeting, music, heat! The cab gets all the good stuff! But now you can give your truck bed a touch of class, style and added security so it doesn't feel like it's playing second fiddle anymore, thanks to the new BAKFlip FiberMax Tonneau Cover!
No other tonneau cover that BAK makes is as strong or as sturdy as the BAKFlip FiberMax. It's custom built from Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer (FRP) on the outside with a solid aluminum core, giving it the perfect blend of rigidity and light weight. The top can hold up to 300lbs of evenly distributed weight. So, it keeps crooks out while creating a stable deck for stacking extra freight. And, BAK uses a revolutionary hinge system that stops the nastiest weather from leaking in.
What's more, the BAKFlip FiberMax Tonneau Cover flips all the way up to the inside of your bed, opening up your entire payload when you're hauling oversized gear. Once folded up, it shields your rear window from shifting cargo, and it's padded to protect your paint from scratches. BAK designed the FiberMax Tonneau Cover to work with most bed liners, toolboxes, bed extenders and truck racks, and your truck's stake pocket holes are left exposed to allow the use of numerous accessories. Plus, installation's a cinch, thanks to the integrated rail guides and no-drill mounting (most vehicles). And, BAK backs your FiberMax Tonneau with a 2-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
BAK BAKFlip FiberMax Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
279 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Roth T (Spring, TX) — Jul 01, 2017 10:05 PM
The covered appearance was nice and with style. It blended in with the truck bed. Since we have no rain yet, am not gonna rate about any leak as of yet. What I really like is it gives my children room to relax when we are on a road trip. Since I did not installed the Fibermax myself, I would give it a 3 point rate. Pricing is about right but am looking to spend for it approximately $700 to $750. I would recommended this to other who wish to have more legs room.
Reviewed by Ted F (FOND DU LAC, WI) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — May 11, 2017 4:55 AM
This BAK BAKFlip Fibermax Tonneau Cover is the third one I have bough. we now have one on or 2015,2016 and 2017 Ram pick up trucks..........we like the look and the fact that we can lock the tail gate.....easy to install and use. I highly recommend these .
Reviewed by MIchael M (North Salem, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — May 02, 2017 3:44 AM
First the price was great then delivered as they said. Installation was easy it took about 25 minutes. It's sleek looks awesome an easy access is a plus. One drawback is that you must close tailgate first (not a big deal). Fits flat and I did gain better gas mileage. Those guys at autoanything were the best, they explained everything in great detail and made my decision a snap. Thanx to Steve &Ron. I'll be buying other products from them
Reviewed by Roger H (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Mar 21, 2017 7:15 AM
Auto Anything hit another one of out the park, Service-Shipping and above all with the quality that they sell at unbelievable prices. Priced this same cover at a local shop $1,400 installed. Got it early, installed next day by "My Guy" in about 1.5 hours. Saved me $400. With the Tailgate lock that Dodge put on and how this one is designed to lock, I can now rest assured my cargo is secure. Well done folks. I will continue to shop here as I have for the past 5+ years.
Reviewed by Robert D (KANSAS CITY, MO) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Mar 15, 2017 5:02 AM
I had a Back Flip pn my last truck and got another for my new truck. Hats off to Back Flip as I can see they have made some nice improvments.
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?