- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Protect your payload with the tough-as-nails BAK BAKFlip FiberMax Tonneau Cover
- Custom sized for a perfect fit on your pickup's bed
- Constructed from UV-safe, impact-resistant Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer (FRP) with a solid aluminum core that won't warp, fade, expand or contract
- FiberMax is able to hold up to 400lbs of evenly distributed weight on top
- Sturdy enough to stand on and stack extra freight—the strongest tonneau that BAK builds
- When the tailgate is locked, the BAKFlip FiberMax cannot be opened
- Equipped with a new hinge system for greater weather blocking
- Folds up and away for total bed access and rear window protection, held in place wtih locking arms
- 3rd brake visibility is still granted even when the cover is folded up
- Rides inside your bed rails for a flush, clean look
- Panels latch automatically as you close the cover, so your cargo is locked in & secure once your tailgate is locked
- Built-in rail guides make installation a snap, with no drilling required
- No-drill mounting for most trucks
- Stake pocket holes are left open for easy accessory installation
- Works with bed extenders, spray-on and under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes and storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails, bed caps and truck racks
- Your BAK FiberMax Tonneau Cover is backed by a 2-year warranty
Pickup truck beds have long been jealous of the cab. No matter what you use your truck for the bed just seems to get the short end of the stick. Always getting left out in the rain and foul weather. Constantly under siege from unsavory characters reaching in and snatching whatever they please. Tools tossed about carelessly, sliding and banging and denting anything in their path. Filled with dirt, rocks, yard debris and all of the disorderly detritus that the cab just can't be bothered with. And all the while the valuables are stowed neatly in the warm, dry, safe cab. Cup holders, carpeting, music, heat! The cab gets all the good stuff! But now you can give your truck bed a touch of class, style and added security so it doesn't feel like it's playing second fiddle anymore, thanks to the new BAKFlip FiberMax Tonneau Cover!
No other tonneau cover that BAK makes is as strong or as sturdy as the BAKFlip FiberMax. It's custom built from Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer (FRP) on the outside with a solid aluminum core, giving it the perfect blend of rigidity and light weight. The top can hold up to 400lbs of evenly distributed weight. So, it keeps crooks out while creating a stable deck for stacking extra freight. And, BAK uses a revolutionary hinge system that stops the nastiest weather from leaking in.
What's more, the BAKFlip FiberMax Tonneau Cover flips all the way up to the inside of your bed, opening up your entire payload when you're hauling oversized gear. Once folded up, it shields your rear window from shifting cargo, and it's padded to protect your paint from scratches. BAK designed the FiberMax Tonneau Cover to work with most bed liners, toolboxes, bed extenders and truck racks, and your truck's stake pocket holes are left exposed to allow the use of numerous accessories. Plus, installation's a cinch, thanks to the integrated rail guides and no-drill mounting (most vehicles). And, BAK backs your FiberMax Tonneau with a 2-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
BAK BAKFlip FiberMax Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
257 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David M (Sacramento, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jun 27, 2016 3:22 PM
Simple to follow instructions. Perfect fit. So nice to have a semi-secure truck bed. Out of sight, pay no mind. Also, this tonneau cover sealed the bed during a car wash. Great product!
Reviewed by Jim M (BOERNE, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jun 25, 2016 2:19 AM
My son and I installed this tonneau cover on under 1 hour. Only needed a 9/16 wrench and small phillips screw drive. InstallTion was easy and this is a well engineered quality product. Very pleased overall.
Reviewed by Matt K (IOWA CITY, IA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jun 20, 2016 10:44 AM
The cover fit perfectly on my 2016 Ford F150 Lariat. Looks great and is very functional. Seals great, no water after a few rain storms. Very happy and would recommend to anyone. Hope to see an increase in my gas mileage, but too soon to tell.
Ships Between 7/26 - 7/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bak cover
- tracrac tonneau cover
- trifecta tonneau
- trifold tonneau cover
- ford truck tailgate lock
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- hard tonneau cover nissan titan
- tri fold tonneau cover for 2012 dodge ram 1500
- dodge dakota truck accessories
- truck bed cargo
- pickup truck bed rail protectors
- custom head and tail lights