- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Protect your payload with the tough-as-nails BAK BAKFlip FiberMax Tonneau Cover
- Custom sized for a perfect fit on your pickup's bed
- Constructed from UV-safe, impact-resistant Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer (FRP) with a solid aluminum core that won't warp, fade, expand or contract
- FiberMax is able to hold up to 400lbs of evenly distributed weight on top
- Sturdy enough to stand on and stack extra freight—the strongest tonneau that BAK builds
- Lock your tailgate for unbeatable theft protection
- Equipped with a new hinge system for greater weather blocking
- Folds up and away for total bed access and rear window protection, held in place wtih locking arms
- 3rd brake visibility is still granted even when the cover is folded up
- Rides inside your bed rails for a flush, clean look
- Panels latch automatically as you close the cover, so your cargo is locked in & secure once your tailgate is locked
- Built-in rail guides make installation a snap, with no drilling required
- No-drill mounting for most trucks
- Stake pocket holes are left open for easy accessory installation
- Works with bed extenders, spray-on and under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes and storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails, bed caps and truck racks
- Your BAK FiberMax Tonneau Cover is backed by a 2-year warranty
Pickup truck beds have long been jealous of the cab. No matter what you use your truck for the bed just seems to get the short end of the stick. Always getting left out in the rain and foul weather. Constantly under siege from unsavory characters reaching in and snatching whatever they please. Tools tossed about carelessly, sliding and banging and denting anything in their path. Filled with dirt, rocks, yard debris and all of the disorderly detritus that the cab just can't be bothered with. And all the while the valuables are stowed neatly in the warm, dry, safe cab. Cup holders, carpeting, music, heat! The cab gets all the good stuff! But now you can give your truck bed a touch of class, style and added security so it doesn't feel like it's playing second fiddle anymore, thanks to the new BAKFlip FiberMax Tonneau Cover!
No other tonneau cover that BAK makes is as strong or as sturdy as the BAKFlip FiberMax. It's custom built from Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer (FRP) on the outside with a solid aluminum core, giving it the perfect blend of rigidity and light weight. The top can hold up to 400lbs of evenly distributed weight. So, it keeps crooks out while creating a stable deck for stacking extra freight. And, BAK uses a revolutionary hinge system that stops the nastiest weather from leaking in.
What's more, the BAKFlip FiberMax Tonneau Cover flips all the way up to the inside of your bed, opening up your entire payload when you're hauling oversized gear. Once folded up, it shields your rear window from shifting cargo, and it's padded to protect your paint from scratches. BAK designed the FiberMax Tonneau Cover to work with most bed liners, toolboxes, bed extenders and truck racks, and your truck's stake pocket holes are left exposed to allow the use of numerous accessories. Plus, installation's a cinch, thanks to the integrated rail guides and no-drill mounting (most vehicles). And, BAK backs your FiberMax Tonneau with a 2-year warranty.
BAK BAKFlip FiberMax Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
212 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by kevin k (HONOLULU, HI) — May 08, 2015 6:31 PM
Easy to install - I feel it could be a 1 person install, but an extra hand is helpful (as I had help to install.) Fast shipping at a fair rate. Haven't used it for work yet, but I feel it will fit my needs for extra covered storage (I'm a pool guy.) I can't comment on durability yet as I've had it on the truck for only 1 week. 1 elevator bolt (that secures top to frame) is rusted. I still need to contact AutoAnything.com or BAK to see about getting a replacement.
Reviewed by Tara M (Independence, LA) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — May 06, 2015 6:06 AM
So far I'm extremely satisfied. Easy to install and looks good. Also about 95% waterproof. I pull a 5th wheel camper. Just fold it up,strap it, hook up and go
Reviewed by Robert R (COLUMBUS, OH) — Apr 25, 2015 1:58 PM
Best truck bed cover I've ever had or seen. Installation was very easy, yook approximatley an hour and having an extrabset of hands helps!!! Cover looks awesome on my 2014 RAM 1500 and with the locking tailgate I never have to worry again about motuer nature or thieving hands! Absolutely an awesome product from an awesome retailer! My first bak flip shipped was damaged within 2 weeks I had a replacement Auto Anything has a customer for life!!
Reviewed by GLENDA D (CHULA VISTA, CA) — Apr 24, 2015 3:32 PM
The shipment came in quickly.The Installation was easy to follow, but the shipment was missing 2 star knob but when contacted the missing items were received in a few days. The rod the keeps the tonneau cover in the up position needs to get re-positioned somehow because I cannot open my trunk open all the way - but its still okay. Over all I am happy with the purchase.
Reviewed by Eric T (Albertson, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Apr 14, 2015 5:03 PM
Install was not hard, look for online video, it helps. Still having slight alignment issues. Get alittle water in middle of right side, need to figure out how. I installed the drain, using barbed fittings through the grommets ( I found this on the interweb as well) it looks neat. having a slight latch issue on right side as well, I seem to have to push hard to get this side to lock.
BAK BAKFlip FiberMax Tonneau Cover
- Ships Between 6/01 - 6/03
- What Do You Drive?