- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Protect your payload with the tough-as-nails BAK BAKFlip FiberMax Tonneau Cover
- Custom sized for a perfect fit on your pickup's bed
- Constructed from UV-safe, impact-resistant Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer (FRP) with a solid aluminum core that won't warp, fade, expand or contract
- FiberMax is able to hold up to 400lbs of evenly distributed weight on top
- Sturdy enough to stand on and stack extra freight—the strongest tonneau that BAK builds
- Lock your tailgate for unbeatable theft protection
- Equipped with a new hinge system for greater weather blocking
- Folds up and away for total bed access and rear window protection, held in place wtih locking arms
- 3rd brake visibility is still granted even when the cover is folded up
- Rides inside your bed rails for a flush, clean look
- Panels latch automatically as you close the cover, so your cargo is locked in & secure once your tailgate is locked
- Built-in rail guides make installation a snap, with no drilling required
- No-drill mounting for most trucks
- Stake pocket holes are left open for easy accessory installation
- Works with bed extenders, spray-on and under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes and storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails, bed caps and truck racks
- Your BAK FiberMax Tonneau Cover is backed by a 2-year warranty
Pickup truck beds have long been jealous of the cab. No matter what you use your truck for the bed just seems to get the short end of the stick. Always getting left out in the rain and foul weather. Constantly under siege from unsavory characters reaching in and snatching whatever they please. Tools tossed about carelessly, sliding and banging and denting anything in their path. Filled with dirt, rocks, yard debris and all of the disorderly detritus that the cab just can't be bothered with. And all the while the valuables are stowed neatly in the warm, dry, safe cab. Cup holders, carpeting, music, heat! The cab gets all the good stuff! But now you can give your truck bed a touch of class, style and added security so it doesn't feel like it's playing second fiddle anymore, thanks to the new BAKFlip FiberMax Tonneau Cover!
No other tonneau cover that BAK makes is as strong or as sturdy as the BAKFlip FiberMax. It's custom built from Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer (FRP) on the outside with a solid aluminum core, giving it the perfect blend of rigidity and light weight. The top can hold up to 400lbs of evenly distributed weight. So, it keeps crooks out while creating a stable deck for stacking extra freight. And, BAK uses a revolutionary hinge system that stops the nastiest weather from leaking in.
What's more, the BAKFlip FiberMax Tonneau Cover flips all the way up to the inside of your bed, opening up your entire payload when you're hauling oversized gear. Once folded up, it shields your rear window from shifting cargo, and it's padded to protect your paint from scratches. BAK designed the FiberMax Tonneau Cover to work with most bed liners, toolboxes, bed extenders and truck racks, and your truck's stake pocket holes are left exposed to allow the use of numerous accessories. Plus, installation's a cinch, thanks to the integrated rail guides and no-drill mounting (most vehicles). And, BAK backs your FiberMax Tonneau with a 2-year warranty.
- Not sure which BAKFlip tonneau is right for you? Click the "Detailed Info" tab above to compare
BAK BAKFlip FiberMax Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
192 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by anthony g (AURORA, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Sunday at 5:30 AM
easy to install. easy use. I purchased the fiber max because to protect the cover from hail damage common in Colorado and hopefully it holds up.
Reviewed by jasonn t (MCKINNEY, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Jan 04, 2015 4:24 AM
Went on easy and looks nice...but one of the rings, that allow you to bungee the deck down,fell off. Suggestion...use screws and not rivets.
Reviewed by Cassidy P (Miami, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Dec 30, 2014 4:13 PM
Opening the package I noticed some scratches on the cover. The piece that sits behind the drivers side back windshield is either stripped or cross-threaded. Because of this I am unable to remove the cover in the future. Regardless, I am still happy with it. It was easy to install and it looks nice on the truck.
BAK BAKFlip FiberMax Tonneau Cover
- Ships Between 2/02 - 2/04
- What Do You Drive?