- BAKBox 2 Toolbox Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Your BAKBox 2 Toolbox is designed specifically for use with your BAK Tonneau Cover
- Clamps directly on to your BAK tonneau cover with included clamping hardware
- Folds away for more access to your truck bed
- Provides organization for your small tools and gear
- Direct bolt-on installation—no drilling required!
- Installs with a Phillips screwdriver
- Your BAKBox 2 Toolbox is backed by a 1-year warranty
- The new clamp-on design is simple and easy to install
- The end plates interlock with the rail for added strength
- BAKBox 2 adjusts to fit at the front, center or rear of the bed
- BAKBox 2 easily holds up to 200 lbs
Complete the look of your BAK Tonneau Cover with the BAKBox 2 Tonneau Cover Toolbox. Designed to fit and work seamlessly with your BAK tonneau cover, the BAKBox 2 tool box is ideal for organizing your small tools and gear. And, as every serious workman knows, it's important to keep your tools within arm's reach.
Put away the drill because the BAKBox 2 Tool Box comes with all required hardware and features a direct clamp-on design to fit perfectly with your BAK tonneau cover. So, grab your Phillips screwdriver from the garage—and when the installation is done, toss it in your new toolbox!
The BAKBox 2 toolbox is a must-have accessory for any new or long-time BAK Tonneau Cover owner. It folds away when you need more access to your truck bed and comes protected with a 1-year warranty – bringing you every convenience possible.
BAK BAKBox 2 Toolbox Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Terry L (SIOUX FALLS, SD) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Canyon — Oct 12, 2015 7:18 AM
The Bak Box is a nice product & works great if you have the Flip Cover. If you have the Revolver roll up cover, you loose about 7" of space at the front of the bed because the Bak box doesn't fit all the way to the front. This by itself makes me wish I had purchased the Flip cover. Bak is one of the best covers in the business but there customer service reps are rude and they act we are wasting there time when we call with questions.
Reviewed by James E (DEER PARK, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Frontier — Sep 05, 2015 2:04 AM
Easy installation if you watch this installation first: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyJhM0jy1aw If you follow the instructions, you will have to back up and then do what the guy in the video shows you. I don't like that the bottom of the box snugly fits on the top of the wheel wheels. It will probably rub off the bed liner. After installing it I realized I could have made this from 1/2 in pine for about $30. It wouldn't have folded out of the way, but I didn't buy it for that function.
Reviewed by Vincent B (Honolulu, HI) — Apr 15, 2015 4:03 PM
Installed on 2015 Chevy Colorado crew cab short bed with BakFlip F1 tonneau already on. Paper instructions average; use UTube installation video, it's better. Easier with two people when installing. Then, easy and quick to do. Best for light weight stuff. Happy with result.
Ships By 7/28
- What Do You Drive?