- BAKBox 2 Toolbox Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Your BAKBox 2 Toolbox is designed specifically for use with your BAK Tonneau Cover
- Clamps directly on to your BAK tonneau cover with included clamping hardware
- Folds away for more access to your truck bed
- Provides organization for your small tools and gear
- Direct bolt-on installation—no drilling required!
- Installs with a Phillips screwdriver
- Your BAKBox 2 Toolbox is backed by a 1-year warranty
- The new clamp-on design is simple and easy to install
- The end plates interlock with the rail for added strength
- BAKBox 2 adjusts to fit at the front, center or rear of the bed
- BAKBox 2 easily holds up to 200 lbs
Complete the look of your BAK Tonneau Cover with the BAKBox 2 Tonneau Cover Toolbox. Designed to fit and work seamlessly with your BAK tonneau cover, the BAKBox 2 tool box is ideal for organizing your small tools and gear. And, as every serious workman knows, it's important to keep your tools within arm's reach.
Put away the drill because the BAKBox 2 Tool Box comes with all required hardware and features a direct clamp-on design to fit perfectly with your BAK tonneau cover. So, grab your Phillips screwdriver from the garage—and when the installation is done, toss it in your new toolbox!
The BAKBox 2 toolbox is a must-have accessory for any new or long-time BAK Tonneau Cover owner. It folds away when you need more access to your truck bed and comes protected with a 1-year warranty – bringing you every convenience possible.
BAK BAKBox 2 Toolbox Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by jose s (LAWTON, OK) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Jan 23, 2015 7:27 PM
I was impress with the tool box. Small but large enough to put necessary items so that the don't roll around on the back of the truck. It is of the same material as the BAK Flip tannou cover. It is easy to instal. I am satisfied with it.
Reviewed by Mark B (Quincy, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 24, 2014 8:31 AM
The BAKBox 2 Toolbox was easy to install and works great! I'm very happy with this purchase! It's a great compliment to my BAKFlip G2 Tonneau cover.
Reviewed by Robert G (Woburn, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jun 23, 2014 4:02 AM
Just installed this in my new Ram that I ordered. Was tossed up whether to get the RamBox option or not, I elected not. I do not have a ton of stuff to carry but like to have a set of MacGyver things with me at all times; compressor, duct tape, etc. This fits those items perfect. The box is deeper than I expected. Folds up out of the way nicely; I have not figured out what to do with all my stuff if I do. Hides nicely under my BakFlip VP. A bit pricey.
Reviewed by David * (BELLA VISTA, AR) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Apr 03, 2014 3:24 AM
Added the Bak Box about a couple of weeks after I installed the Bak Flip VP. Easy to put together and install, total time was about 40 minutes. I really like that it folds out of the way when not needed and also holds a good amount of items if you do need it. The best thing about the Bak Box, it's hidden and out of the way of prying eyes.
BAK BAKBox 2 Toolbox
- Ships Between 3/04 - 3/06
- What Do You Drive?