- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Deck out your pickup with both a tonneau and an overhead rack with the BAKFlip CS-F1 Contractor Series Tonneau Cover
- Custom designed to fit your truck perfectly
- The BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover boasts powerful tri-layer construction—a rigid EPS core, a fiberglass-reinforced polymer top and an epoxy-coated aluminum bottom
- Strong enough to support up to 400lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Folds all the way up to your cab for wide-open bed access and rear-window protection, while still allowing 3rd brake visibility (on most trucks)
- Each folding panel locks down individually and at the tailgate, so when your tailgate is closed, your cargo is secure
- Each panel connects with a seamless EPDM rubber seal for a leak-free fit
- Easy to install using simple hand tools (no drilling) and works with under-the-rail bed liners, form-fitting rail caps and tailgate protectors
- The BAKFlip CS Rack is rated to hold up to 500lbs of freight
- Stainless steel uprights move back and forth on the F1’s integrated rails, adjusting to the ideal length for whatever you’re hauling
- The aluminum crossbars are grooved to accept BAK’s optional Sliding Load Locks (sold separately)
- Comes with a pair of sliding tie downs
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your entire BAK BAKFlip CS-F1 is backed by a 2-year warranty
When you've got both oversized freight and pintsized cargo that has to be hauled across town, you need the BAK BAKFlip CS-F1 Contractor Series Tonneau Cover. This two-in-one combo comes complete with both the legendary BAKFlip F1 Tonneau and a sturdy overhead rack for the ultimate blend of capacity and security.
The heart and soul of your BAKFlip CS is the F1 Tonneau Cover. Custom crafted for your pickup, it's built from an impressively rigid EPS core set between a layer of fiberglass-reinforced polymer up top and a layer of epoxy-coated aluminum down below. This tri-layer construction makes it strong enough to support up to 400lbs of evenly distributed weight. And, effortlessly folds and locks over along seamless EPDM rubber hinges, which deliver a completely leak-proof seal.
While your tools, paint cans and fishing gear all fit under your BAKFlip F1 Tonneau, there's still plenty of room up top for lumber, PVC piping and kayaks. Rated to support up to 500lbs of gear, the BAKFlip CS Rack adjusts back and forth to support long and short loads. Plus, the tie downs slide along the same rails, creating the perfect anchor point for latching down everything from ladders to drywall. Best of all, BAK backs your BAKFlip CS-F1 Contractor Series Tonneau Cover with a 2-year warranty.
- Not sure which BAKFlip tonneau is right for you? Click the "Detailed Info" tab above to compare
BAK BAKflip CS-F1 Contractor Series Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by josh S (SPENCER, NY) — Mar 29, 2014 5:56 PM
ALL in all a pretty nice tonneau and rack. Tonneau works flawlessly and looks great. the fit/finish of the Tonneau on the underside isnt the greatest but you cant see it when closed. I have 2 major complaints...... 1- this is a very expensive rack/tonneau dont you think it would come with some type of load stops for the rack rails? nope they are extra. 2- the allen wrench they give you with the kit doesnt work with the F150 configuration. once installed you cannot use the allen wrench to loosen the rack uprights. the allen Wrench shenk needs to be longer. just seems like for the price they could give you a tool that will actully acomplish the job. like i said i am overall very happy with the rack/tonneau.
Reviewed by John D (Choctaw, OK) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — Dec 11, 2013 11:03 AM
The cover is an excellent product but needs better quality inspection. Two bolts had marred threads and had to be rethreaded. The rack looks great but seems flemsy. Attention to detail is lacking but if you have the right tools and mechanical ability to repair the problem parts it is a great cover.
Reviewed by Mark K (Wethersfield, CT) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-350 — Nov 09, 2013 4:30 AM
The bakflip cs-f1 is exactly what I expected.from the reviews and videos. Great product. The rack system is very flimsy. Like I had read. Yet the rest of the product is great easy install took about 1/2 hour. The sliding stops on rack don't fit. And the tie downs should be chrome or black to look flawless not like an after thought. But over all very pleased
Reviewed by Lyle T (Eugene, OR) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Jul 20, 2013 5:08 PM
This practically your only choice when looking for an integrated tonneau cover and rack system. After installing it, I was impressed. Interestingly, there were no instructions. I guess they expect you to watch the on-line video(s) on installation from their web site. You can also view them on YouTube. Installation was straight forward and easy. Everything fit like a glove for my 2013, RAM 1500. I like the locking feature and easy fold up. Overall, worth the price.
BAK BAKflip CS-F1 Contractor Series Tonneau Cover
- Ships Between 12/23 - 12/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bakflip bed cover
- solid fold tonneau cover review
- tri-fold tonneau covers
- backflip truck cover
- tauno truck covers
- ford tailgate lock
- 1949 ford truck tonneau cover
- ford f150 roll up tonneau cover
- nissan titan tri fold tonneau cover
- toyota tundra accesories
- truck set covers
- suv liner
- automobile floor mats rubber