- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Deck out your pickup with both a tonneau and an overhead rack with the BAKFlip CS-F1 Contractor Series Tonneau Cover
- Custom designed to fit your truck perfectly
- The BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover boasts powerful tri-layer construction—a rigid EPS core, a fiberglass-reinforced polymer top and an epoxy-coated aluminum bottom
- Strong enough to support up to 400lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Folds all the way up to your cab for wide-open bed access and rear-window protection, while still allowing 3rd brake visibility (on most trucks)
- When the tailgate is locked, the BAKFlip CS-F1 cannot be opened
- Each panel connects with a seamless EPDM rubber seal for a leak-free fit
- Easy to install using simple hand tools (no drilling) and works with under-the-rail bed liners, form-fitting rail caps and tailgate protectors
- The BAKFlip CS Rack is rated to hold up to 500lbs of freight
- Stainless steel uprights move back and forth on the F1’s integrated rails, adjusting to the ideal length for whatever you’re hauling
- The aluminum crossbars are grooved to accept BAK’s optional Sliding Load Locks (sold separately)
- Comes with a pair of sliding tie downs
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your entire BAK BAKFlip CS-F1 is backed by a 2-year warranty
When you've got both oversized freight and pintsized cargo that has to be hauled across town, you need the BAK BAKFlip CS-F1 Contractor Series Tonneau Cover. This two-in-one combo comes complete with both the legendary BAKFlip F1 Tonneau and a sturdy overhead rack for the ultimate blend of capacity and security.
The heart and soul of your BAKFlip CS is the F1 Tonneau Cover. Custom crafted for your pickup, it's built from an impressively rigid EPS core set between a layer of fiberglass-reinforced polymer up top and a layer of epoxy-coated aluminum down below. This tri-layer construction makes it strong enough to support up to 400lbs of evenly distributed weight. And, effortlessly folds and locks over along seamless EPDM rubber hinges, which deliver a completely leak-proof seal.
While your tools, paint cans and fishing gear all fit under your BAKFlip F1 Tonneau, there's still plenty of room up top for lumber, PVC piping and kayaks. Rated to support up to 500lbs of gear, the BAKFlip CS Rack adjusts back and forth to support long and short loads. Plus, the tie downs slide along the same rails, creating the perfect anchor point for latching down everything from ladders to drywall. Best of all, BAK backs your BAKFlip CS-F1 Contractor Series Tonneau Cover with a 2-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
- Not sure which BAKFlip tonneau is right for you? Click the "Detailed Info" tab above to compare
BAK BAKflip CS-F1 Contractor Series Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Larry P (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jun 28, 2015 10:42 AM
I have had this model of BAKflip for over six months. I am very happy with it. The cover has maintained it's appearance and has not dulled or become discolored. Installation was easy and I had no problems with it at all. Racks are sturdy. I can not fit my truck in my garage with the racks on, so be aware of this. I bought the CS model for the occasional time when I need to carry my canoe or other items. The drain system does not work with my bed liner, but the cargo area stays fairly dry.
Reviewed by Mark H (Republic, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Mar 17, 2015 12:32 PM
Love the tonneau, this is my third. The rack is not very sturdy laterally, wags constantly from side to side with my 70lb kayak when going down the road- would never consider putting a couple hundred pounds on it and driving anywhere nevertheless 500lbs. Also, the channels in the crossbars cause a loud whistling from 30-50 mph. It'll be interesting to see how long it lasts. Not happy about the sturdiness for the price, but few options out there for a combined tonneau and rack system.
Reviewed by josh S (SPENCER, NY) — Mar 29, 2014 5:56 PM
ALL in all a pretty nice tonneau and rack. Tonneau works flawlessly and looks great. the fit/finish of the Tonneau on the underside isnt the greatest but you cant see it when closed. I have 2 major complaints...... 1- this is a very expensive rack/tonneau dont you think it would come with some type of load stops for the rack rails? nope they are extra. 2- the allen wrench they give you with the kit doesnt work with the F150 configuration. once installed you cannot use the allen wrench to loosen the rack uprights. the allen Wrench shenk needs to be longer. just seems like for the price they could give you a tool that will actully acomplish the job. like i said i am overall very happy with the rack/tonneau.
Reviewed by John D (Choctaw, OK) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — Dec 11, 2013 11:03 AM
The cover is an excellent product but needs better quality inspection. Two bolts had marred threads and had to be rethreaded. The rack looks great but seems flemsy. Attention to detail is lacking but if you have the right tools and mechanical ability to repair the problem parts it is a great cover.
Ships Between 7/29 - 8/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bak 2 covers
- bak flip g2 reviews
- lund tri fold
- solid fold tonneau cover review
- ford truck tailgate lock
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- ram 1500 bed cover
- toyota tundra fiberglass bed cover
- 2012 f 150 tonneau cover tri fold
- gas saving devices
- custom seat covers for cars
- car luggage rack