- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- Turn your truck into a workaholic workhorse with the BAK BAKFlip CS Tonneau Cover
- Includes both a BAKflip HD Tonneau and a BAK CS Rack for powerful cargo protection and easy oversized freight hauling
- Custom-designed for a low-profile fit on your pickup
- The BAKflip HD is constructed from a sturdy EPS core sandwiched between all-aluminum panels for stiff security
- Strong enough to support up to 300 lbs of evenly distributed weight—you can even walk on it
- Folds open and closed effortlessly for fast cargo access
- Flips all the way up against your rear window when you need your whole payload open, locking in place with visibility for your 3rd brake light (most trucks)
- Equipped with all-weather seals to stop moisture from seeping in
- Easy to install and remove with no drilling required
- The BAK CS Rack mounts right to the side rails of your BAKflip HD
- When the tailgate is locked, the BAKFlip CS tonneau cannot be opened
- The BAK Contractor Series Overhead Rack is built with stainless steel uprights and aluminum crossbars rated to hold a full 500 lbs
- Sliding load locks mount right in the crossbars’ grooves and adjust to fit your freight
- Also comes with sliding tie downs to secure stuff down below
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your BAK BAKflip CS Tonneau Cover is backed by a 2-Year Warranty
Whether you're moving small boxes, hauling lengthy lumber or taking your kayak to the lake, there's always room for your freight when you equip your workhorse with the BAK BAKflip CS Tonneau Cover. Custom configured with both a BAKflip HD Tonneau and a matching BAK CS Overhead Rack, this two-in-one combo gives you double-decker versatility for work and play.
Security and utility are on full display with the BAKflip HD Tonneau Cover. This hard folding tonneau is built from aluminum panels with a rugged EPS core, making it strong enough to support up to 300 lbs of evenly distributed weight. Would-be bandits would need a blow torch to cut through, and smart seals help keep the elements from soaking your stuff. Plus, it folds all the way up against your back window when you need full bed access and bolts on easily with no drilling required.
For all the oversized stuff that won't fit down below, pack it on the BAK CS Overhead Rack. Integrated right into your BAKflip CS Truck Bed Cover, they move back and forth into position and lock down with a twist of the included T-Key. Sliding load locks make it easy to secure ladders, pipes and sports equipment up top. And the BAK Flip CS Rack is rated for a full 500 lbs. What's more, your BAK Contractor Series Cover and Rack are covered by a 2-Year Warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
BAK BAKflip CS Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Xavier A (SEATTLE, WA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — May 31, 2017 11:08 PM
If you need a tonneau cover and a cargo rack at the same time, your options are slim. This kit includes the Bakflip G2, which has a good reputation and works well on my truck so far. The rack that comes with this kit though ... it feels fine so far, but for the price I wish it had a little more meat to it. I know it's tough to design something that can accommodate both a cover AND a rack, but for 1500+ dollars it should feel bulletproof and this doesn't.
Ships Between 7/26 - 7/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- autoexec ipad desk
- dual exhaust for diesels
- full metal jackrabbit tonneau
- chevy truck covers
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- pickup bed rail covers
- toyota tacoma tri-fold tonneau cover
- chevy colorado truck bed cover
- 2011 tacoma nerf bars
- license plate holders
- cheap cold air intakes
- truck bed storage boxes