- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- The BAKFlip F1 is the same folding tonneau used by OEM automakers
- Delivers the security of a locking hardtop tonneau without sacrificing bed access
- Folds up to your cab and locks in place to protect your window against shifting cargo, still allowing 3rd brake visibility (most trucks)
- Locking arms secure your cover when it's folded against the rear window
- 100% weatherproof—rain and snow are no match for the tongue and groove weather stripping
- Doesn't shrink or expand with the changing temperature
- High-tech laminate design shoulders up to 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- The super-dense EPS core is laminated with Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer on top, epoxy-coated aluminum underneath
- Textured surface is UV-protected and stays cool to the touch
- Resists cracks, warping, fading, rust and corrosion
- Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer top will not ding, dent or scuff
- Panels connect with a seamless rubber seal—locking at each one and at the end of your tailgate
- Boasts a glow in the dark emergency release handle
- Sleek, smooth low-profile reduces drag for improved fuel economy and looks great
- Simple clamp-on installation, no drilling required
- Integrated tie-down points underneath and on top of the cover
- Stake pocket holes are left open for easy accessory installation
- Works with bed extenders, spray-on and under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes and storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails, bed caps and truck racks
- BAK builds your BAKFlip F1 with pride in the USA
- Your BAK BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
Meet BAK's most advanced tonneau cover ever—the BakFlip F1. The dual-purpose F1 flips back for total bed access and rear window protection, then it folds forward and locks in place to keep cargo crooks and sticky fingers at bay.
What really sets the BAKFlip F1 apart from lesser tonneaus is the high-tech construction and design. BAK takes a super-rigid EPS core, sandwiches it with fiberglass-reinforced polymer on top and an epoxy-coated aluminum on bottom. This makes the F1 35% stronger than its younger cousin, the BAK G2, and far superior to most tonneaus on the market.
100% weather-resistant and strong enough to support up to 400 lbs of distributed weight, your BAKFlip never fades, warps or cracks. Plus, the seamless EPDM rubber hinges are leak proof and designed to outlive your truck.
Don't worry, installing your BAKFlip F1 won't flip you out. Just a few minutes and a few hand tools are all it takes to top your truck's bed, no drilling is required. Your BAKFlip F1 is designed to work with almost all bed extenders, truck toolboxes, sliding bed trays, bed rails, racks, and under-the-rail bed liners. And because it leaves your truck's stake pocket holes open, installing any number of accessories is quick and easy. Plus, the low profile fits right inside your bed rails to eliminate mileage-robbing wind drag. Best yet, BAK's got your back with a flippin' awesome 3-year warranty.
BAK BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
329 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert T (EASTON, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — May 07, 2015 5:22 AM
So far so good. I have a slight one or two drop leak on the left side. I am sure I will solve the issue. I am very happy with the cover.
Reviewed by Thomas G (Columbia, TN) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — May 02, 2015 2:47 AM
Looks great works great! If you get one don't screw the two knobs down to tight in the front like I did. They sink in but that's my bad not reading the instructions . Great Quality from Bakflip!
Reviewed by Kenneth F (LUBBOCK, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Apr 13, 2015 4:52 PM
This cover has gotten many compliments over the past couple of weeks. It is a great fit, and was so easy to install. Took 30 minutes...maybe. Very strong and sturdy, no shifting or shaking. Great deal, through Autoanything, the best prices from a reputable seller!
Reviewed by Michael Z (METAMORA, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Apr 11, 2015 6:10 AM
I had the aluminum skin BAK on my last truck. This version seems tougher and the extra thickness gives it a solid feel. About a 20 minute install, very easy.
Reviewed by Michael M (Duluth, MN) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Apr 09, 2015 3:48 PM
After researching all different types of covers I decided on going with the BakFlip F1. I had some reservations due to the mixed reviews a about quality problems but took a chance. First impression was great, the cover was clean and well packaged with no evidence of the manufacturing process. Unlike others I found the instructions pretty straight forward and the install took less than an hour. The cover works as advetised and I would purchase another without hesitation.
BAK BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover
- Ships Between 5/29 - 6/02
- What Do You Drive?