- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- The BAKFlip F1 is the same folding tonneau used by OEM automakers
- Delivers the security of a locking hardtop tonneau without sacrificing bed access
- Folds up to your cab and locks in place to protect your window against shifting cargo, still allowing 3rd brake visibility (most trucks)
- Locking arms secure your cover when it's folded against the rear window
- 100% weatherproof—rain and snow are no match for the tongue and groove weather stripping
- Doesn't shrink or expand with the changing temperature
- High-tech laminate design shoulders up to 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- The super-dense EPS core is laminated with Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer on top, epoxy-coated aluminum underneath
- Textured surface is UV-protected and stays cool to the touch
- Resists cracks, warping, fading, rust and corrosion
- Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer top will not ding, dent or scuff
- Panels connect with a seamless rubber seal—locking at each one and at the end of your tailgate
- Boasts a glow in the dark emergency release handle
- Sleek, smooth low-profile reduces drag for improved fuel economy and looks great
- Simple clamp-on installation, no drilling required
- Integrated tie-down points underneath and on top of the cover
- Stake pocket holes are left open for easy accessory installation
- Works with bed extenders, spray-on and under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes and storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails, bed caps and truck racks
- BAK builds your BAKFlip F1 with pride in the USA
- Your BAK BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
Meet BAK's most advanced tonneau cover ever—the BakFlip F1. The dual-purpose F1 flips back for total bed access and rear window protection, then it folds forward and locks in place to keep cargo crooks and sticky fingers at bay.
What really sets the BAKFlip F1 apart from lesser tonneaus is the high-tech construction and design. BAK takes a super-rigid EPS core, sandwiches it with fiberglass-reinforced polymer on top and an epoxy-coated aluminum on bottom. This makes the F1 35% stronger than its younger cousin, the BAK G2, and far superior to most tonneaus on the market.
100% weather-resistant and strong enough to support up to 400 lbs of distributed weight, your BAKFlip never fades, warps or cracks. Plus, the seamless EPDM rubber hinges are leak proof and designed to outlive your truck.
Don't worry, installing your BAKFlip F1 won't flip you out. Just a few minutes and a few hand tools are all it takes to top your truck's bed, no drilling is required. Your BAKFlip F1 is designed to work with almost all bed extenders, truck toolboxes, sliding bed trays, bed rails, racks, and under-the-rail bed liners. And because it leaves your truck's stake pocket holes open, installing any number of accessories is quick and easy. Plus, the low profile fits right inside your bed rails to eliminate mileage-robbing wind drag. Best yet, BAK's got your back with a flippin' awesome 3-year warranty.
- Not sure which BAKFlip tonneau is right for you? Click the "Detailed Info" tab above to compare
BAK BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
309 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mike P (Arcanum, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Dec 04, 2014 5:38 PM
The parts list and instructions were not accurate for rambox installation. Took some time to get it right with the mix up on parts and instructions. Two parts were riveted together. Instructions and parts list showed them as separate and installed in different locations. I ended up drilling out the rivets to install. When I contacted Bakflip they advised the part was supposed to be riveted and they sent out a replacement parts. Other than problems with installing I love the way it looks.
Reviewed by Zack S (LOUISVILLE, KY) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Nov 30, 2014 8:01 AM
Just installed it yesterday. It was not as difficult as I had expected given other reviews. I used the instructions as delivered, fit perfectly on my 2007 Tundra with drop in bed liner
Reviewed by Nino T (Dickinson, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Nov 25, 2014 7:08 PM
If you want the best looking, most secure and toughest cover out there look no further! Truly lockable with your tailgate, 1/2" thick panels are very tough. I would not be scared to leave anything in the bed with this on.
Reviewed by Daniel S (Broken Arrow, OK) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Nov 20, 2014 6:56 AM
Retain full access to bed. Also added the bak box. Keeps hunting gear out of the elements and secure.
Reviewed by Richard S (TABERNACLE, NJ) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Frontier — Nov 16, 2014 5:08 AM
I am very pleased as cover was easy to install and quality was as described.
BAK BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover
- Ships Between 12/29 - 12/31
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bak bed covers
- bak flip f1
- lund genesis tri-fold tonneau cover
- tonno pro reviews
- tauna covers for trucks
- tauno truck covers
- how to seal bed pockets on 1988 chevy truck
- nissan frontier tonneau hard cover
- chevy colorado tonneau cover
- toyota tacoma tri-fold tonneau cover
- custom car seat covers
- floor mats for trucks
- led headlight bulbs