- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- The BAKFlip F1 is the same folding tonneau used by OEM automakers
- Delivers the security of a locking hardtop tonneau without sacrificing bed access
- Folds up to your cab and locks in place to protect your window against shifting cargo, still allowing 3rd brake visibility (most trucks)
- Locking arms secure your cover when it's folded against the rear window
- When the tailgate is locked, the BAKFlip F1 cannot be opened
- 100% weatherproof—rain and snow are no match for the tongue and groove weather stripping
- Doesn't shrink or expand with the changing temperature
- High-tech laminate design shoulders up to 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- The super-dense EPS core is laminated with Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer on top, epoxy-coated aluminum underneath
- Textured surface is UV-protected and stays cool to the touch
- Resists cracks, warping, fading, rust and corrosion
- Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer top will not ding, dent or scuff
- Panels connect with a seamless rubber seal—locking at each one and at the end of your tailgate
- Boasts a glow in the dark emergency release handle
- Sleek, smooth low-profile reduces drag for improved fuel economy and looks great
- Simple clamp-on installation, no drilling required
- Integrated tie-down points underneath and on top of the cover
- Stake pocket holes are left open for easy accessory installation
- Works with bed extenders, spray-on and under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes and storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails, bed caps and truck racks
- BAK builds your BAKFlip F1 with pride in the USA
- Your BAK BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
Meet BAK's most advanced tonneau cover ever—the BakFlip F1. The dual-purpose F1 flips back for total bed access and rear window protection, then it folds forward and locks in place to keep cargo crooks and sticky fingers at bay.
What really sets the BAKFlip F1 apart from lesser tonneaus is the high-tech construction and design. BAK takes a super-rigid EPS core, sandwiches it with fiberglass-reinforced polymer on top and an epoxy-coated aluminum on bottom. This makes the F1 35% stronger than its younger cousin, the BAK G2, and far superior to most tonneaus on the market.
100% weather-resistant and strong enough to support up to 400 lbs of distributed weight, your BAKFlip never fades, warps or cracks. Plus, the seamless EPDM rubber hinges are leak proof and designed to outlive your truck.
Don't worry, installing your BAKFlip F1 won't flip you out. Just a few minutes and a few hand tools are all it takes to top your truck's bed, no drilling is required. Your BAKFlip F1 is designed to work with almost all bed extenders, truck toolboxes, sliding bed trays, bed rails, racks, and under-the-rail bed liners. And because it leaves your truck's stake pocket holes open, installing any number of accessories is quick and easy. Plus, the low profile fits right inside your bed rails to eliminate mileage-robbing wind drag. Best yet, BAK's got your back with a flippin' awesome 3-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
BAK BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
381 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark H (Raleigh, NC) — Sunday at 7:36 PM
I had a competetive brand on my previous truck. this one blows it away. Very low profile, ease of use and water resistance are all way better than my previous cover. Love it!
Reviewed by Paul E (Stanley, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Sunday at 5:36 PM
Easy install, Only a trickle of water when I took it through a high pressure car wash,
Reviewed by Zachary T (waterloo, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Jan 28, 2016 9:12 AM
This cover is very water tight. I'm able to open the cover up (3 of the 4 panels) to access the gooseneck hitch and 5th wheel hitch without it being folded all the way up against the back glass. You will need some tarp straps to hold the cover partially open and are NOT supplied. The legs that hold the cover in the full open position do not seem like they are the most rock solid design, but I don't intend to use them often. The clips that hold the legs in a stow position are junk and break easi
Reviewed by Michael G (FULTON, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jan 24, 2016 7:20 AM
First, the cover looks excellent on my truck. The ease of installation cannot be described. The cover took less than 1 hour to install. I recommend installing this in a temperature controlled environment as it will make the sealing of the cover more manageable. The clips holding the side brackets are a bit awkward to install at first, but after 1 you'll get the hang of it. I very much recommend the purchase of the BAKFlip F1 for your truck.
Reviewed by Dave Z (Union, KY) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jan 21, 2016 3:16 AM
Bak Flip 1 looks great, it really completes the look of the truck. I especially like the security of items in the in the bed with the cover in place.
Ships Between 2/10 - 2/12
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bak retractable tonneau cover
- bak flip f1
- lund genesis tri-fold tonneau cover
- tonnopro tri fold reviews
- ford tool box
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- ford f150 tailgate seal
- ford hard folding tonneau cover
- 2009 dodge ram tonneau cover
- buy car mats
- cheap custom seat covers
- suv cargo liners for dogs