- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- The BAKFlip F1 is the same folding tonneau used by OEM automakers
- Delivers the security of a locking hardtop tonneau without sacrificing bed access
- Folds up to your cab and locks in place to protect your window against shifting cargo, still allowing 3rd brake visibility (most trucks)
- Locking arms secure your cover when it's folded against the rear window
- When the tailgate is locked, the BAKFlip F1 cannot be opened
- 100% weatherproof—rain and snow are no match for the tongue and groove weather stripping
- Doesn't shrink or expand with the changing temperature
- High-tech laminate design shoulders up to 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- The super-dense EPS core is laminated with Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer on top, epoxy-coated aluminum underneath
- Textured surface is UV-protected and stays cool to the touch
- Resists cracks, warping, fading, rust and corrosion
- Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer top will not ding, dent or scuff
- Panels connect with a seamless rubber seal—locking at each one and at the end of your tailgate
- Boasts a glow in the dark emergency release handle
- Sleek, smooth low-profile reduces drag for improved fuel economy and looks great
- Simple clamp-on installation, no drilling required
- Integrated tie-down points underneath and on top of the cover
- Stake pocket holes are left open for easy accessory installation
- Works with bed extenders, spray-on and under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes and storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails, bed caps and truck racks
- BAK builds your BAKFlip F1 with pride in the USA
- Your BAK BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
Meet BAK's most advanced tonneau cover ever—the BakFlip F1. The dual-purpose F1 flips back for total bed access and rear window protection, then it folds forward and locks in place to keep cargo crooks and sticky fingers at bay.
What really sets the BAKFlip F1 apart from lesser tonneaus is the high-tech construction and design. BAK takes a super-rigid EPS core, sandwiches it with fiberglass-reinforced polymer on top and an epoxy-coated aluminum on bottom. This makes the F1 35% stronger than its younger cousin, the BAK G2, and far superior to most tonneaus on the market.
100% weather-resistant and strong enough to support up to 400 lbs of distributed weight, your BAKFlip never fades, warps or cracks. Plus, the seamless EPDM rubber hinges are leak proof and designed to outlive your truck.
Don't worry, installing your BAKFlip F1 won't flip you out. Just a few minutes and a few hand tools are all it takes to top your truck's bed, no drilling is required. Your BAKFlip F1 is designed to work with almost all bed extenders, truck toolboxes, sliding bed trays, bed rails, racks, and under-the-rail bed liners. And because it leaves your truck's stake pocket holes open, installing any number of accessories is quick and easy. Plus, the low profile fits right inside your bed rails to eliminate mileage-robbing wind drag. Best yet, BAK's got your back with a flippin' awesome 3-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
BAK BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
361 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tony M (HOLBROOK, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-350 — Nov 18, 2015 4:50 AM
I looked at a lot of tonneau covers before deciding on the BakFlip F1 cover. I am glad I chose this one. The installation was easy, follow the instructions and review the installation video a time or two on the website. It looks great, fits perfectly, and conceals goods in the truck bed very well. I have already received several positive comments on how good the cover looks installed and the fact that it folds up to let you use the whole bed.
Reviewed by Jack C (Huntington, WV) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Nov 11, 2015 8:13 PM
. This is my first ever posting a review: I am 75 yrs. age , installed entirely by myself,am very happy with appearance and perfect fit.I had to do a little alignment with panels but that was it.I read several reviews of conflicting statements, but had no problems . I love your product. Thank you AutoAnything employees for assisting me in all matters. Thanks for the very expedious shipping, and courtesy. Deepest regards , Jack
Reviewed by Martin P (Hatboro, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Oct 24, 2015 11:41 AM
Received within 5 days. Great! Installed in 30 minutes. Looks great. After a little over a week, the front weatherstripping began curling up, and eventually came off. AA / Bakflip wanted to send a repair kit. I think the cover should be replaced. Ridiculous to ask someone to repair a manufacturing defect on a $900 item.
Reviewed by Frank P (NILES, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Oct 15, 2015 4:29 AM
I had the bakfip VP and it beecame a year old a month ago and fell apart, the F1 looks like a much better product they need to have me do this review in a year!
Reviewed by John A (Arlington, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Oct 14, 2015 11:18 AM
The cover was easy to install and went on with no issues when following the instructions. Overall install time was roughly 20 minutes after unpackaging. Packaging for the product itself was well done and secured/protected the cover during transport effectively. Other reviews stated that the drain tubes included with the cover were not long enough and they had to contact the manufacturer to get longer ones sent to them. I had no issues with the ones in my package as they reached the drain holes within the truckbed with no problem.
Ships Between 12/02 - 12/04
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- bak retractable tonneau cover
- bak flip f1
- lund genesis tri-fold tonneau cover
- tonnopro tri fold reviews
- ford tool box
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- ford f150 tailgate seal
- ford hard folding tonneau cover
- 2009 dodge ram tonneau cover
- buy car mats
- cheap custom seat covers
- suv cargo liners for dogs