- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- The BAKFlip F1 is the same folding tonneau used by OEM automakers
- Delivers the security of a locking hardtop tonneau without sacrificing bed access
- Folds up to your cab and locks in place to protect your window against shifting cargo, still allowing 3rd brake visibility (most trucks)
- Locking arms secure your cover when it's folded against the rear window
- When the tailgate is locked, the BAKFlip F1 cannot be opened
- 100% weatherproof—rain and snow are no match for the tongue and groove weather stripping
- Doesn't shrink or expand with the changing temperature
- High-tech laminate design shoulders up to 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- The super-dense EPS core is laminated with Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer on top, epoxy-coated aluminum underneath
- Textured surface is UV-protected and stays cool to the touch
- Resists cracks, warping, fading, rust and corrosion
- Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer top will not ding, dent or scuff
- Panels connect with a seamless rubber seal—locking at each one and at the end of your tailgate
- Boasts a glow in the dark emergency release handle
- Sleek, smooth low-profile reduces drag for improved fuel economy and looks great
- Simple clamp-on installation, no drilling required
- Integrated tie-down points underneath and on top of the cover
- Stake pocket holes are left open for easy accessory installation
- Works with bed extenders, spray-on and under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes and storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails, bed caps and truck racks
- BAK builds your BAKFlip F1 with pride in the USA
- Your BAK BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
Meet BAK's most advanced tonneau cover ever—the BakFlip F1. The dual-purpose F1 flips back for total bed access and rear window protection, then it folds forward and locks in place to keep cargo crooks and sticky fingers at bay.
What really sets the BAKFlip F1 apart from lesser tonneaus is the high-tech construction and design. BAK takes a super-rigid EPS core, sandwiches it with fiberglass-reinforced polymer on top and an epoxy-coated aluminum on bottom. This makes the F1 35% stronger than its younger cousin, the BAK G2, and far superior to most tonneaus on the market.
100% weather-resistant and strong enough to support up to 400 lbs of distributed weight, your BAKFlip never fades, warps or cracks. Plus, the seamless EPDM rubber hinges are leak proof and designed to outlive your truck.
Don't worry, installing your BAKFlip F1 won't flip you out. Just a few minutes and a few hand tools are all it takes to top your truck's bed, no drilling is required. Your BAKFlip F1 is designed to work with almost all bed extenders, truck toolboxes, sliding bed trays, bed rails, racks, and under-the-rail bed liners. And because it leaves your truck's stake pocket holes open, installing any number of accessories is quick and easy. Plus, the low profile fits right inside your bed rails to eliminate mileage-robbing wind drag. Best yet, BAK's got your back with a flippin' awesome 3-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
BAK BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
396 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ann T (Anna, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tundra — Apr 21, 2016 4:03 PM
I had the BakFlip F1 Tonneau cover installed by my personal mechanic, mainly because I did not have the time before a major move. Everything remained dry inside through a commercial car wash, and water did drain from the outlet lines inside. My only disappointment is that the cover does not provide security from theft. I was under the false impression that it was thief-proof as illustrated in the video. What am I missing?
Reviewed by Jay T (Olympia, WA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Apr 14, 2016 8:17 PM
This tonneau cover won my approval when I never even wanted one. It is the first cover I have ever handled that is manageable by one person and easy to store, if not in use. It keeps my trucks desired look while affording securable, sheltered space for travel. I would recommend this model to anyone asking!
Reviewed by Todd S (OSWEGO, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 10, 2016 5:22 AM
Overall I love my new F1 tonneau cover. It fits and looks very sleek. Operation is a breeze. It's a bit pricey but quality usually comes at a price. Only complaint is with the somewhat vague instruction sheet, but a quick phone call cleared up my questions.
Reviewed by Steven S (MECHANICSBURG, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Apr 10, 2016 4:42 AM
Over all I am happy with the cover. Contrary to the manufacturer's claims the cover is not waterproof. However, it does keep most of the water out. I ordered a model to accommodate factory-installed bed rails. The cover works but the spacers they provide are a joke. The cover is no different than one made for a truck with no rails, they just provided a few aluminum spacers. For a thousand dollar cover I think they could have had come up with something better.
Ships Between 5/03 - 5/05
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bak retractable tonneau cover
- bak flip f1
- lund genesis tri-fold tonneau cover
- tonnopro tri fold reviews
- ford tool box
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- ford f150 tailgate seal
- ford hard folding tonneau cover
- 2009 dodge ram tonneau cover
- buy car mats
- cheap custom seat covers
- suv cargo liners for dogs