- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- The BAKFlip F1 is the same folding tonneau used by OEM automakers
- Delivers the security of a locking hardtop tonneau without sacrificing bed access
- Folds up to your cab and locks in place to protect your window against shifting cargo, still allowing 3rd brake visibility (most trucks)
- Locking arms secure your cover when it's folded against the rear window
- Improved tailgate seal alllows you to close and lock your tailgate with the cover up OR down
- 100% weatherproof—rain and snow are no match for the tongue and groove weather stripping
- Doesn't shrink or expand with the changing temperature
- High-tech laminate design shoulders up to 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- The super-dense EPS core is laminated with Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer on top, epoxy-coated aluminum underneath
- Textured surface is UV-protected and stays cool to the touch
- Resists cracks, warping, fading, rust and corrosion
- Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer top will not ding, dent or scuff
- Panels connect with a seamless rubber seal—locking at each one and at the end of your tailgate
- Boasts a glow in the dark emergency release handle
- Sleek, smooth low-profile reduces drag for improved fuel economy and looks great
- Simple clamp-on installation, no drilling required
- Integrated tie-down points underneath and on top of the cover
- Stake pocket holes are left open for easy accessory installation
- Works with bed extenders, spray-on and under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes and storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails, bed caps and truck racks
- BAK builds your BAKFlip F1 with pride in the USA
- Your BAK BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
Meet BAK's most advanced tonneau cover ever—the BakFlip F1. The dual-purpose F1 flips back for total bed access and rear window protection, then it folds forward and locks in place to keep cargo crooks and sticky fingers at bay.
What really sets the BAKFlip F1 apart from lesser tonneaus is the high-tech construction and design. BAK takes a super-rigid EPS core, sandwiches it with fiberglass-reinforced polymer on top and an epoxy-coated aluminum on bottom. This makes the F1 35% stronger than its younger cousin, the BAK G2, and far superior to most tonneaus on the market.
100% weather-resistant and strong enough to support up to 400 lbs of distributed weight, your BAKFlip never fades, warps or cracks. Plus, the seamless EPDM rubber hinges are leak proof and designed to outlive your truck.
Don't worry, installing your BAKFlip F1 won't flip you out. Just a few minutes and a few hand tools are all it takes to top your truck's bed, no drilling is required. Your BAKFlip F1 is designed to work with almost all bed extenders, truck toolboxes, sliding bed trays, bed rails, racks, and under-the-rail bed liners. And because it leaves your truck's stake pocket holes open, installing any number of accessories is quick and easy. Plus, the low profile fits right inside your bed rails to eliminate mileage-robbing wind drag. Best yet, BAK's got your back with a flippin' awesome 3-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
BAK BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
448 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charles D (El Paso, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jul 12, 2017 9:16 PM
This one is made of fiber glass, seems heavier than the BakFlip 2. This brand most install pretty much same way, same hardware. Not that difficult to install. Took me about 2 hours, working alone, but I'm 75, disabled Vet.:) This is fourth Bak Flip cover have bought since 2013. Never a problem. Class product.
Reviewed by Stephen S (CHULUOTA, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jul 01, 2017 3:00 PM
Installed easily and smoothly! Looks awesome and keeps the bed sealed. I will modify the back flap with stronger latches to secure it to the rails better for security for when I go on vacation trips but overall this is a wonderful cover and it makes the truck so much more useful!!!
Reviewed by Rob L (ERLANGER, KY) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Jun 21, 2017 4:23 AM
Very easy to install, only complaint is that it is off by maybe 1/4 inch as far as width goes.
Reviewed by Wesley W (EVANS, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Jun 14, 2017 4:28 AM
Easy install. Does it's job of keeping everything dry in my 2017 F250s bed. Love it. This is my 2nd BAK BAKFlip F1 I've bought. The 1st one lasted through two trucks over 12 years...and was still in pretty good shape when I traded the last truck in. Highly recommend to all.
Ships Between 7/20 - 7/24
- What Do You Drive?