- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- The BAKFlip F1 is the same folding tonneau used by OEM automakers
- Delivers the security of a locking hardtop tonneau without sacrificing bed access
- Folds up to your cab and locks in place to protect your window against shifting cargo, still allowing 3rd brake visibility (most trucks)
- Locking arms secure your cover when it's folded against the rear window
- When the tailgate is locked, the BAKFlip F1 cannot be opened
- 100% weatherproof—rain and snow are no match for the tongue and groove weather stripping
- Doesn't shrink or expand with the changing temperature
- High-tech laminate design shoulders up to 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- The super-dense EPS core is laminated with Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer on top, epoxy-coated aluminum underneath
- Textured surface is UV-protected and stays cool to the touch
- Resists cracks, warping, fading, rust and corrosion
- Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer top will not ding, dent or scuff
- Panels connect with a seamless rubber seal—locking at each one and at the end of your tailgate
- Boasts a glow in the dark emergency release handle
- Sleek, smooth low-profile reduces drag for improved fuel economy and looks great
- Simple clamp-on installation, no drilling required
- Integrated tie-down points underneath and on top of the cover
- Stake pocket holes are left open for easy accessory installation
- Works with bed extenders, spray-on and under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes and storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails, bed caps and truck racks
- BAK builds your BAKFlip F1 with pride in the USA
- Your BAK BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
Meet BAK's most advanced tonneau cover ever—the BakFlip F1. The dual-purpose F1 flips back for total bed access and rear window protection, then it folds forward and locks in place to keep cargo crooks and sticky fingers at bay.
What really sets the BAKFlip F1 apart from lesser tonneaus is the high-tech construction and design. BAK takes a super-rigid EPS core, sandwiches it with fiberglass-reinforced polymer on top and an epoxy-coated aluminum on bottom. This makes the F1 35% stronger than its younger cousin, the BAK G2, and far superior to most tonneaus on the market.
100% weather-resistant and strong enough to support up to 400 lbs of distributed weight, your BAKFlip never fades, warps or cracks. Plus, the seamless EPDM rubber hinges are leak proof and designed to outlive your truck.
Don't worry, installing your BAKFlip F1 won't flip you out. Just a few minutes and a few hand tools are all it takes to top your truck's bed, no drilling is required. Your BAKFlip F1 is designed to work with almost all bed extenders, truck toolboxes, sliding bed trays, bed rails, racks, and under-the-rail bed liners. And because it leaves your truck's stake pocket holes open, installing any number of accessories is quick and easy. Plus, the low profile fits right inside your bed rails to eliminate mileage-robbing wind drag. Best yet, BAK's got your back with a flippin' awesome 3-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
BAK BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
353 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Randy S (Litchfield Park, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Sunday at 11:25 AM
Purchased soft tonneau covers in the past (Extang) but decided to try a hard cover. Purchase was seamless from Auto Anything and cover was shipped direct from BAK in California. The cover arrived within 10 business days and was perfectly packaged. Installation time was longer than expected, but I attribute it to me wanting the cover be "perfectly" installed. Are there less expensive hard covers....yes. But this is a well made cover and it's made here in the USA...plus it has a 3 year warranty.
Reviewed by Rodney L (IUKA, MS) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Sep 30, 2015 2:25 PM
I had researched the product thoroughly prior to ordering so I had an idea of the installation process and the cover itself. I was well pleased with the packaging, the ease of installation and the fit to my truck. I will gladly recommend this cover to my friends and already have to several.
Reviewed by Justin W (Georgetown, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Sep 25, 2015 5:51 AM
2nd backflip cover and have loved them both. This version is the f1 with special coating on the lid and it looks like it will be less prone to fading. The aluminium lid one has faded some after a year and a half but still looks nice.
Reviewed by Philip P (FLEMING ISLAND, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Sep 16, 2015 8:56 AM
Installation did not go well. The rails did not go on level with truck rails. One was level the other on an angle removed three times compared both rails re installed same one still on angle. Leaks at fold when it rains,rear gasket that sits on tailgate coming loose. Could be better quality for the price. It looks great.
Reviewed by JUSTIN S (MIDDLE RIVER, MD) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Sep 02, 2015 2:34 PM
Installation was pretty easy. My truck has the cargo rails and the kit they sent me is a little cheesey, but it works. They should include a roll of weather stripping to make the seal between the rails and the bed a little tighter. A trip to Home Depot fixed that. All in all, very good product.
Ships Between 10/09 - 10/13
- What Do You Drive?