- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- The BAKFlip F1 is the same folding tonneau used by OEM automakers
- Delivers the security of a locking hardtop tonneau without sacrificing bed access
- Folds up to your cab and locks in place to protect your window against shifting cargo, still allowing 3rd brake visibility (most trucks)
- Locking arms secure your cover when it's folded against the rear window
- When the tailgate is locked, the BAKFlip F1 cannot be opened
- 100% weatherproof—rain and snow are no match for the tongue and groove weather stripping
- Doesn't shrink or expand with the changing temperature
- High-tech laminate design shoulders up to 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- The super-dense EPS core is laminated with Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer on top, epoxy-coated aluminum underneath
- Textured surface is UV-protected and stays cool to the touch
- Resists cracks, warping, fading, rust and corrosion
- Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer top will not ding, dent or scuff
- Panels connect with a seamless rubber seal—locking at each one and at the end of your tailgate
- Boasts a glow in the dark emergency release handle
- Sleek, smooth low-profile reduces drag for improved fuel economy and looks great
- Simple clamp-on installation, no drilling required
- Integrated tie-down points underneath and on top of the cover
- Stake pocket holes are left open for easy accessory installation
- Works with bed extenders, spray-on and under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes and storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails, bed caps and truck racks
- BAK builds your BAKFlip F1 with pride in the USA
- Your BAK BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
Meet BAK's most advanced tonneau cover ever—the BakFlip F1. The dual-purpose F1 flips back for total bed access and rear window protection, then it folds forward and locks in place to keep cargo crooks and sticky fingers at bay.
What really sets the BAKFlip F1 apart from lesser tonneaus is the high-tech construction and design. BAK takes a super-rigid EPS core, sandwiches it with fiberglass-reinforced polymer on top and an epoxy-coated aluminum on bottom. This makes the F1 35% stronger than its younger cousin, the BAK G2, and far superior to most tonneaus on the market.
100% weather-resistant and strong enough to support up to 400 lbs of distributed weight, your BAKFlip never fades, warps or cracks. Plus, the seamless EPDM rubber hinges are leak proof and designed to outlive your truck.
Don't worry, installing your BAKFlip F1 won't flip you out. Just a few minutes and a few hand tools are all it takes to top your truck's bed, no drilling is required. Your BAKFlip F1 is designed to work with almost all bed extenders, truck toolboxes, sliding bed trays, bed rails, racks, and under-the-rail bed liners. And because it leaves your truck's stake pocket holes open, installing any number of accessories is quick and easy. Plus, the low profile fits right inside your bed rails to eliminate mileage-robbing wind drag. Best yet, BAK's got your back with a flippin' awesome 3-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
BAK BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
418 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kevin P (Danbury, CT) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Sep 19, 2016 2:00 PM
The cover looks great. The fit along the side edges is almost too short, there is very little wiggle room. It has to be lined up perfectly or it not seal along the edges. It is not 100% waterproof but very little moisture comes in along the corners if it rains hard (which it does in Florida) or if you are parked on an incline. Contents stay dry though. Very pleased with this cover.
Reviewed by Lynn O (BRUSLY, LA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Sep 15, 2016 9:54 PM
Installation was not hard. I installed it by myself in an hour or so. Works fine, just as advertised. Satisfied.
Reviewed by Rich A (Camillus, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Jul 27, 2016 5:51 AM
Great product! Very well designed and constructed with consideration for installation, rain, snow. Water tight, secures cargo in bed. Only dislike is the higher cost than most covers and I believe it is worth it. Time will tell, so far very satisfied.
Reviewed by Dan I (Galena, KS) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Canyon — Jul 23, 2016 9:12 PM
The long and short of it - it doesn't look and fit like a $1,000 truck accessory. Easy enough to install after fully understanding the instructions, but... After installation, a couple of real disappointments with fit and finish. The side weatherstrips are poorly designed and constructed; the ends tend to separate from the front and rear cross weatherstrips. The drain tubes are clumsy and required modification to work with a factory drop-in liner. Etc., etc. Just not impressed for a GRAND!
Reviewed by Christopher L (Seattle, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jul 20, 2016 11:10 AM
Very easy to install it took me and buddy about 20 mins to finish it. Not 100% waterproof but no cover really is. After the first rain there was a small amount of water inside the bed, not a big deal but don't think it is waterproof. the only thing I don't like is that you need to lift up the cover if you want to close the tailgate. I didn't realize that. It is still the best all around cover on the market.
Ships Between 9/28 - 9/30
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bak retractable tonneau cover
- bak flip f1
- lund genesis tri-fold tonneau cover
- tonnopro tri fold reviews
- ford tool box
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- ford f150 tailgate seal
- ford hard folding tonneau cover
- 2009 dodge ram tonneau cover
- buy car mats
- cheap custom seat covers
- suv cargo liners for dogs