- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- The BAKFlip F1 is the same folding tonneau used by OEM automakers
- Delivers the security of a locking hardtop tonneau without sacrificing bed access
- Folds up to your cab and locks in place to protect your window against shifting cargo, still allowing 3rd brake visibility (most trucks)
- Locking arms secure your cover when it's folded against the rear window
- 100% weatherproof—rain and snow are no match for the tongue and groove weather stripping
- Doesn't shrink or expand with the changing temperature
- High-tech laminate design shoulders up to 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- The super-dense EPS core is laminated with Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer on top, epoxy-coated aluminum underneath
- Textured surface is UV-protected and stays cool to the touch
- Resists cracks, warping, fading, rust and corrosion
- Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer top will not ding, dent or scuff
- Panels connect with a seamless rubber seal—locking at each one and at the end of your tailgate
- Boasts a glow in the dark emergency release handle
- Sleek, smooth low-profile reduces drag for improved fuel economy and looks great
- Simple clamp-on installation, no drilling required
- Integrated tie-down points underneath and on top of the cover
- Stake pocket holes are left open for easy accessory installation
- Works with bed extenders, spray-on and under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes and storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails, bed caps and truck racks
- BAK builds your BAKFlip F1 with pride in the USA
- Your BAK BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
Meet BAK's most advanced tonneau cover ever—the BakFlip F1. The dual-purpose F1 flips back for total bed access and rear window protection, then it folds forward and locks in place to keep cargo crooks and sticky fingers at bay.
What really sets the BAKFlip F1 apart from lesser tonneaus is the high-tech construction and design. BAK takes a super-rigid EPS core, sandwiches it with fiberglass-reinforced polymer on top and an epoxy-coated aluminum on bottom. This makes the F1 35% stronger than its younger cousin, the BAK G2, and far superior to most tonneaus on the market.
100% weather-resistant and strong enough to support up to 400 lbs of distributed weight, your BAKFlip never fades, warps or cracks. Plus, the seamless EPDM rubber hinges are leak proof and designed to outlive your truck.
Don't worry, installing your BAKFlip F1 won't flip you out. Just a few minutes and a few hand tools are all it takes to top your truck's bed, no drilling is required. Your BAKFlip F1 is designed to work with almost all bed extenders, truck toolboxes, sliding bed trays, bed rails, racks, and under-the-rail bed liners. And because it leaves your truck's stake pocket holes open, installing any number of accessories is quick and easy. Plus, the low profile fits right inside your bed rails to eliminate mileage-robbing wind drag. Best yet, BAK's got your back with a flippin' awesome 3-year warranty.
- Not sure which BAKFlip tonneau is right for you? Click the "Detailed Info" tab above to compare
BAK BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
321 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David W (Gambrills, MD) — Feb 19, 2015 2:54 PM
I rarely write a review on products I buy. I must say that from beginning to end this process has been effortless. I oreder the cover, it came and my wife I installed it within 15 minutes. It has worked just like i was told. Great product and great company. I wish everything I did on line was this easy
Reviewed by Matthew K (Palm Harbor, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Feb 12, 2015 8:12 AM
The cover looks sharp and is very easy to use. I wish the tool box was a little more accessible. I haven't tested how waterproof it is but I will and add to my review. The seal around the bed seems nice and snug
Reviewed by russ r (Des Moines, IA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Feb 05, 2015 5:03 AM
I know you are probably choking at the price right now, I was too. But this is definitely worth it. Easy to install and works/looks great. I installed it at work and the other guys with bed covers were jealous of the quality and ease of installation.
Reviewed by Lawrence P (Citrus Heights, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Feb 03, 2015 4:46 PM
Was shipped Fairly well but couple of hinges had scratches and chip but not enough to go trough the hassle of sending it back. Cover rattled a lot because of little tie downs. I used tape to prevent rattling. I am overall satisfied with my purchase but I may have chosen another style that would have access fro the front.
Reviewed by Zach P (ANAMOSA, IA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jan 31, 2015 11:17 AM
This was easy to install and has been a great addition, allowing us to haul stuff.
BAK BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover
- Ships Between 3/09 - 3/11
- What Do You Drive?