- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Installation Instructions:
–Tonneau Cover (PDF)
–BAKBox 2 Toolbox (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- Safeguard your payload and organize your loose gear with the F1 BAK BAKFlip with BAKBox 2 Toolbox
- Comes complete with both the BAKFlip F1 Tonneau and the BAKBox 2 Truck Toolbox
- Custom designed for a perfect no-drill fit on your year, make and model
- The BAKFlip F1 is BAK's premier tonneau—the same one used by OEM automakers
- The F1's extra-dense EPS core is coated with a ding-resistant Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer on top and epoxy-coated aluminum beneath
- Your BAKFlip F1 is capable of holding up to 400lbs. of evenly distributed weight, and the BAKBox 2 Toolbox can handle another 200lbs. of gear
- Seals up tight along your rails for a 100% weatherproof mount
- Each locking panel latches down individually, and at the end of your tailgate, so your bed has total security
- Flips all the way up for total bed access, rear window protection & 3rd brake light visibility (on most trucks)
- The all-new BAKBox 2 is just as tough as the original BAKBox 2 but with a unique fold away design to leave more bed space open, and is equipped with multiple compartments to help keep all your stuff neatly stored
- Works with bed extenders, spray-on and under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes and storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails, bed caps and truck racks
- Your BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover is protected by a 3-year warranty, and your BAKBox 2 Toolbox comes with a 1-year warranty
Some things in life were just made to be together. Peanut butter and jelly. Chrome and cars. Hulk Hogan and Randy Macho Man Savage. But, the ultimate tag team is none other than the BAK BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover with BAKBox 2 Toolbox. Together, they deliver a one-two punch of cargo protection and tool organization that can't be matched.
At the heart of your heavy-duty combo is BAK's top-of-the-line BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover. This premier bed cover comes fully-loaded with the best that BAK has to offer: a sturdy EPS core sandwiched between a fiberglass-reinforced polymer top and an epoxy-coated aluminum belly that will hold an evenly-distributed 400lbs; 100% weatherproof design that's UV-safe; and a low-profile fit that provides unparalleled cargo security. Plus, it folds all the way forward, giving you full bed access while blocking your back window from falling freight.
Once you flip back the F1, you uncover the BAKBox2 Toolbox. Recently updated, this new and improved BAK tool box keeps up to 200 lbs. of your loose gear organized and boasts a fresh, fold away design that eats up less bed space. Best of all, it clamps right in place with no drilling. Your BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover is protected by a 3-year warranty; BAKBox 2 Toolbox comes with a 1-year warranty.
BAK BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover with BAKBox 2 Toolbox Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Anthony D (Catlettsburg, KY) — Apr 16, 2015 4:34 AM
Love the low profile design. Install was straight forward. Only complaint is rail clamps are kind of a pain to get tight. Had some issue with them wanting to twist off the rails when tightening down.
Reviewed by Ben K (SAINT CHARLES, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Feb 10, 2015 11:07 AM
This functions OK. But for the amount of Money it costs I was expecting more. The seals are all folded funny when they arrived in the box and left permanent creases and inconsistencies. I've used a heat gun as suggested to get the rubber seals tighter with minimal results. Also, the rubber/foam gasket supplied for where the cover meets the cab was so smashed in the packing that it has lost its elasticity and will not seal. The lid closes inconsistently & one hinge doesn't sit flat...
Reviewed by Shawn B (Fayetteville, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Jan 03, 2015 8:09 AM
I ordered and installed the BAK BAKFlip F1 with the BAKBox 2 Toolbox. Install was very easy. I love the F1 cover. it is very well put together and fit my 2011 Silverado perfectly. The tool box is pretty nice as well. The outside brackets are a little flimsy but I don't foresee any issues. In all it's everything I expected. Only problem I had were the drain tubes. If you don't have holes you'll have to drill them into the bed of the truck so the water drains out of the truck and not in the bed.
Reviewed by matt S (Sykesville, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-350 — Dec 23, 2014 4:06 PM
Cover is of good quality. You will notice it gets heavier once your fold last panel, not optimal when used constantly. BAK box is a great concept, I do wish there was more room. Overall happy with product.
- Ships Between 7/09 - 7/13
- What Do You Drive?