- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Installation Instructions:
–Tonneau Cover (PDF)
–BAKBox 2 Toolbox (PDF)
- Safeguard your payload and organize your loose gear with the F1 BAK BAKFlip with BAKBox 2 Toolbox
- Comes complete with both the BAKFlip F1 Tonneau and the BAKBox 2 Truck Toolbox
- Custom designed for a perfect no-drill fit on your year, make and model
- The BAKFlip F1 is BAK's premier tonneau—the same one used by OEM automakers
- The F1's extra-dense EPS core is coated with a ding-resistant Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer on top and epoxy-coated aluminum beneath
- Your BAKFlip F1 is capable of holding up to 400lbs. of evenly distributed weight, and the BAKBox 2 Toolbox can handle another 200lbs. of gear
- Seals up tight along your rails for a 100% weatherproof mount
- Each locking panel latches down individually, and at the end of your tailgate, so your bed has total security
- Flips all the way up for total bed access, rear window protection & 3rd brake light visibility (on most trucks)
- The all-new BAKBox 2 is just as tough as the original BAKBox 2 but with a unique fold away design to leave more bed space open, and is equipped with multiple compartments to help keep all your stuff neatly stored
- Works with bed extenders, spray-on and under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes and storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails, bed caps and truck racks
- Your BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover is protected by a 3-year warranty, and your BAKBox 2 Toolbox comes with a 1-year warranty
Some things in life were just made to be together. Peanut butter and jelly. Chrome and cars. Hulk Hogan and Randy Macho Man Savage. But, the ultimate tag team is none other than the BAK BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover with BAKBox 2 Toolbox. Together, they deliver a one-two punch of cargo protection and tool organization that can't be matched.
At the heart of your heavy-duty combo is BAK's top-of-the-line BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover. This premier bed cover comes fully-loaded with the best that BAK has to offer: a sturdy EPS core sandwiched between a fiberglass-reinforced polymer top and an epoxy-coated aluminum belly that will hold an evenly-distributed 400lbs; 100% weatherproof design that's UV-safe; and a low-profile fit that provides unparalleled cargo security. Plus, it folds all the way forward, giving you full bed access while blocking your back window from falling freight.
Once you flip back the F1, you uncover the BAKBox2 Toolbox. Recently updated, this new and improved BAK tool box keeps up to 200 lbs. of your loose gear organized and boasts a fresh, fold away design that eats up less bed space. Best of all, it clamps right in place with no drilling. Your BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover is protected by a 3-year warranty; BAKBox 2 Toolbox comes with a 1-year warranty.
BAK BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover with BAKBox 2 Toolbox Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Shawn B (Fayetteville, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Jan 03, 2015 8:09 AM
I ordered and installed the BAK BAKFlip F1 with the BAKBox 2 Toolbox. Install was very easy. I love the F1 cover. it is very well put together and fit my 2011 Silverado perfectly. The tool box is pretty nice as well. The outside brackets are a little flimsy but I don't foresee any issues. In all it's everything I expected. Only problem I had were the drain tubes. If you don't have holes you'll have to drill them into the bed of the truck so the water drains out of the truck and not in the bed.
Reviewed by matt S (Sykesville, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-350 — Dec 23, 2014 4:06 PM
Cover is of good quality. You will notice it gets heavier once your fold last panel, not optimal when used constantly. BAK box is a great concept, I do wish there was more room. Overall happy with product.
Reviewed by Franklin J (Marietta, GA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-350 — Nov 20, 2014 7:27 AM
My BakFlip F1 is flawless and I like everything about it. I like the BakBox2 toolbox as well, but had a couple of problems. First of all, the screws and "nuts" (really just thin pieces of sheet metal) that are used to clamp the BakBox2 to my F1 rails did not work. They are very flimsy and stripped out when I tried to tighten the clamp down to hold my BakBox2 in place. Instead of the the thin pieces of metal that were suppose to behave as nuts, real nuts should have been included with the kit. I'm now going to have to go buy real bolts and nuts to replace the sub-par ones which is a shame for a $300 toolbox. Additionally, the page on the AutoAnything website that shows the BakBox2 displays it with two sliding trays that fit in the top of the toolbox to hold smaller items. My BakBox2 only has one tray. I have been told by AutoAnything that it should only come with one tray. The picture on the website is misleading and should only show one tray.
Reviewed by Hal M (Middletown, DE) — Nov 12, 2014 4:51 AM
Overall, this is probably one of the best options on the market for a cover, as well as being expensive. Installation of the cover was straightforward, the box was a little trickier, and despite saying you can put in multiple positions, putting anywhere but close to the cab really limits your space in the bed. The rails were slightly damaged, and will require touch-up paint to cover exposed metal that will rust if not addressed quickly. Since I needed to use right away, installed as is.
BAK BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover with BAKBox 2 Toolbox
- Ships Between 2/02 - 2/04
- What Do You Drive?