- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Installation Instructions:
–Tonneau Cover (PDF)
–BAKBox 2 Toolbox (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- Safeguard your payload and organize your loose gear with the F1 BAK BAKFlip with BAKBox 2 Toolbox
- Comes complete with both the BAKFlip F1 Tonneau and the BAKBox 2 Truck Toolbox
- Custom designed for a perfect no-drill fit on your year, make and model
- The BAKFlip F1 is BAK's premier tonneau—the same one used by OEM automakers
- The F1's extra-dense EPS core is coated with a ding-resistant Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer on top and epoxy-coated aluminum beneath
- Your BAKFlip F1 is capable of holding up to 400lbs. of evenly distributed weight, and the BAKBox 2 Toolbox can handle another 200lbs. of gear
- Seals up tight along your rails for a 100% weatherproof mount
- When the tailgate is locked, the BAKFlip F1 tonneau cannot be opened
- Flips all the way up for total bed access, rear window protection & 3rd brake light visibility (on most trucks)
- The all-new BAKBox 2 is just as tough as the original BAKBox 2 but with a unique fold away design to leave more bed space open, and is equipped with multiple compartments to help keep all your stuff neatly stored
- Works with bed extenders, spray-on and under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes and storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails, bed caps and truck racks
- Your BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover is protected by a 3-year warranty, and your BAKBox 2 Toolbox comes with a 1-year warranty
Some things in life were just made to be together. Peanut butter and jelly. Chrome and cars. Hulk Hogan and Randy Macho Man Savage. But, the ultimate tag team is none other than the BAK BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover with BAKBox 2 Toolbox. Together, they deliver a one-two punch of cargo protection and tool organization that can't be matched.
At the heart of your heavy-duty combo is BAK's top-of-the-line BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover. This premier bed cover comes fully-loaded with the best that BAK has to offer: a sturdy EPS core sandwiched between a fiberglass-reinforced polymer top and an epoxy-coated aluminum belly that will hold an evenly-distributed 400lbs; 100% weatherproof design that's UV-safe; and a low-profile fit that provides unparalleled cargo security. Plus, it folds all the way forward, giving you full bed access while blocking your back window from falling freight.
Once you flip back the F1, you uncover the BAKBox2 Toolbox. Recently updated, this new and improved BAK tool box keeps up to 200 lbs. of your loose gear organized and boasts a fresh, fold away design that eats up less bed space. Best of all, it clamps right in place with no drilling. Your BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover is protected by a 3-year warranty; BAKBox 2 Toolbox comes with a 1-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
BAK BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover with BAKBox 2 Toolbox Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Roderick M (Littleton, NH) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Jul 30, 2016 5:55 AM
Very well made,and easy to install. I watched the you tube video, then pretty much put the hole thing together without the directions. Looks, and fits great. The only complaint i have is the price,but its well worth it.
Reviewed by Robert S (SAN MARCOS, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Apr 08, 2016 1:51 PM
Installation is easy, product look nice. Keeps most rain out of truck bed (99%).Overall very satisfied. Toolbox is a nice add on too.
Reviewed by Orlando L (HOLLYWOOD, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Canyon — Dec 24, 2015 2:19 AM
Cover looks great on my truck. There is a couple of things that I think need to be changed. One is the cover nends to be about an inch longer for the 2016 gmc canyon with the short bed. Second, there should be a metal spacer in inside the cover were the bolt goes through the cover to tighten down onto the rails. If you tighten the bolts too much it begins to indent the cover. Therefore, you can only tighten so much and it will become loose again. Must keep an eye on it.
Ships Between 9/28 - 9/30
- What Do You Drive?