- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Installation Instructions:
–Tonneau Cover (PDF)
–BAKBox 2 Toolbox (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- Safeguard your payload and organize your loose gear with the F1 BAK BAKFlip with BAKBox 2 Toolbox
- Comes complete with both the BAKFlip F1 Tonneau and the BAKBox 2 Truck Toolbox
- Custom designed for a perfect no-drill fit on your year, make and model
- The BAKFlip F1 is BAK's premier tonneau—the same one used by OEM automakers
- The F1's extra-dense EPS core is coated with a ding-resistant Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer on top and epoxy-coated aluminum beneath
- Your BAKFlip F1 is capable of holding up to 400lbs. of evenly distributed weight, and the BAKBox 2 Toolbox can handle another 200lbs. of gear
- Seals up tight along your rails for a 100% weatherproof mount
- When the tailgate is locked, the BAKFlip F1 tonneau cannot be opened
- Flips all the way up for total bed access, rear window protection & 3rd brake light visibility (on most trucks)
- The all-new BAKBox 2 is just as tough as the original BAKBox 2 but with a unique fold away design to leave more bed space open, and is equipped with multiple compartments to help keep all your stuff neatly stored
- Works with bed extenders, spray-on and under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes and storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails, bed caps and truck racks
- Your BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover is protected by a 3-year warranty, and your BAKBox 2 Toolbox comes with a 1-year warranty
Some things in life were just made to be together. Peanut butter and jelly. Chrome and cars. Hulk Hogan and Randy Macho Man Savage. But, the ultimate tag team is none other than the BAK BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover with BAKBox 2 Toolbox. Together, they deliver a one-two punch of cargo protection and tool organization that can't be matched.
At the heart of your heavy-duty combo is BAK's top-of-the-line BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover. This premier bed cover comes fully-loaded with the best that BAK has to offer: a sturdy EPS core sandwiched between a fiberglass-reinforced polymer top and an epoxy-coated aluminum belly that will hold an evenly-distributed 400lbs; 100% weatherproof design that's UV-safe; and a low-profile fit that provides unparalleled cargo security. Plus, it folds all the way forward, giving you full bed access while blocking your back window from falling freight.
Once you flip back the F1, you uncover the BAKBox2 Toolbox. Recently updated, this new and improved BAK tool box keeps up to 200 lbs. of your loose gear organized and boasts a fresh, fold away design that eats up less bed space. Best of all, it clamps right in place with no drilling. Your BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover is protected by a 3-year warranty; BAKBox 2 Toolbox comes with a 1-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
BAK BAKFlip F1 Tonneau Cover with BAKBox 2 Toolbox Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brian B (Fairhope, AL) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Nov 06, 2015 5:15 AM
Good cover, looks like a good fit. The Rail re-locator kit is flimsy and cheesy looking. Why couldn't they powder coat the aluminum plates like everything else? I don't normally put crummy looking stuff like this on my truck. I would have ordered another cover, had I know their poorly designed solution to the tie down rails.
Reviewed by Ryan Y (Havertown, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Oct 27, 2015 6:30 AM
The product is very nice and feels heavy duty. Hasn't leaked although we haven't had much rain since it's been installed. The looks of the product are great. The tray that came with the toolbox was slightly bent/warped due to the way everything was tightly wrapped for shipping purposes so it doesn't sit completely flush in the toolbox. Wish you didn't have to drop the tailgate every time you close the cover, but overall I am happy with the cover and toolbox combo and would recommend it.
Reviewed by KEITH V (Baton Rouge, LA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Oct 21, 2015 4:09 AM
I was the proud owner of the F1 BakFlip for over 5 years before my recent truck purchase. I did shop around to see if anything might be better. I shopped the rest and returned to the best. The BakFlip is very easy to install and looks great. I did also buy the BakBox. I would suggest getting a bit of help to install it unless you have 4 hands.
Reviewed by Dan S (Cape Coral, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Sep 10, 2015 3:09 AM
The BAKFlip F1 with BAKBoxis a great product it was very easy to install only took about 20 min. And it looks great on my truck . The tool box is a great feature it allows you to keep your tools together in 1 location without them sliding all over the bed of the truck and it keeps everything dry and secure.
Ships Between 12/03 - 12/07
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.