- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Installation Instructions:
–Tonneau Cover (PDF)
–BAKBox 2 Toolbox (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- Powerful bed protection and smart cargo organization come standard with the BAK BAKFlip FiberMax Tonneau Cover BAKBox 2 Tool Box combo
- You get both the FiberMax to cover your payload and the new BAKBox 2 Tonneau Toolbox to keep your tools, emergency supplies and other loose gear safely tucked away
- Tailor made for a perfect fit on your pickup truck—no drilling needed
- The FiberMax Cover is made from a solid aluminum core surrounded by a fiberglass-reinforced polymer
- Your FiberMax Tonneau Cover can support 400lbs. of evenly distributed weight, while the BAKBox 2 Toolbox can keep up to 200lbs of your gear safe
- It's UV-safe and won't warp, fade, expand or contract
- Flips towards your cab and locks in place, giving you 100% truck bed access, back window & 3rd brake light visibility (on most trucks)
- Its ingenious hinge system helps hold back foul weather
- Your BAKBox 2 rides inside the bed rails and under your FiberMax where bandits can't see it
- Each folding panel locks securely in place and at the end of the tailgate, for total bed security
- Clamps in place for an easy, no-drill install
- Compatible with bed extenders, spray-on and under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes and storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails, bed caps and truck racks
- Your BAKFlip FiberMax Tonneau Cover is protected by a 2-year warranty, and the BAKBox 2 Toolbox is covered by a 1-year warranty.
Doctors are always reminding us all to take our fiber. They say it makes us strong, more regular and as healthy as a juiced-up Jack LaLanne. Well, we say if it's good for your body, it's good for your truck. Feed your big rig a two-course feast of strength and function with the BAK FiberMax Tonneau Cover with BAKBox 2 Toolbox.
First up in this truck accessory smorgasbord is the BAK FiberMax Tonneau Cover. Engineered for unflinching durability, it's made from a solid aluminum core and finished with a fiberglass-reinforced polymer coating, allowing it to support up to 400lbs of evenly distributed weight. Not only does it stop thieves dead in their tracks, it also uses a smart hinge system to hold Mother Nature at bay. So, the only person getting into your payload is you.
The FiberMax may be the main course, but the BAKBox 2 is the icing on the cake. This new and improved tonneau toolbox boasts a foldaway design, leaving more room in your bed for boxes, brick and rebar. It clamps in place without any drilling needed and holds up to 200lbs. of your small, loose gear in its spacious compartments. Plus, BAK backs your BAKFlip FiberMax Tonneau Cover with a 2-year warranty and the BAKBox 2 Toolbox with a 1-year warranty.
BAK BAKFlip FiberMax Tonneau Cover with BAKBox 2 Toolbox Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by melvin m (BEDFORD, IN) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Apr 03, 2014 10:02 AM
This is a great truck cover and tool box. It was easy to install but directions could be better. I am very happy with this cover as I tow a fifth wheel all the time and this should work great.
- Ships Between 7/07 - 7/09
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bak folding tonneau cover
- tool box extang rt
- american work cover jr
- truxedoplus tonneau cover
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- ford tool box
- nissan titan soft tonneau cover
- scion tc cabin air filters
- chevy silverado truck bed covers
- customized car floor mats
- seat covers for suvs
- truck trailer hitches