- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- Equip your pickup with the BAK BAKFlip and enjoy all the security of a locking hardtop without sacrificing bed access
- Fold the BAKFlip all the way shut, locking it in place at each fold and at the tailgate for total bed security
- When the tailgate is locked, the BAKFlip G2 cannot be opened
- For quick accessibility to your bed, fold your G2 up to your rear window and lock it in place
- Innovative locking arms secure the cover when it's folded against your rear window
- Your 3rd brake light is still visibile even when the cover is folded up (on most trucks)
- For total bed access, you can remove the entire BAKFlip in minutes by loosening a couple of wing nuts
- 100% weatherproof—tongue and groove weather stripping is unfazed by rain and snow
- Maintains its shape even in harsh conditions—doesn’t shrink in cold or expand in heat
- The panels are built from super-strong aluminum with a durable 1/2" thick EPS core
- Capable of holding up to 300 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Works with bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks thanks to open stake pocket holes
- Treated to resist the harmful effects of UV rays-won't crack, warp, fade, rust or corrode
- Mounts inside your bed rails for a sleek, low-profile fit—looks smooth and reduces drag for improved fuel economy
- G2 features simple, no-drill, clamp-on installation
- BAK builds your BAKFlip with pride in the USA
- Your BAK BAKFlip Tonneau Cover is backed by a 2-year warranty
There are 2 problems with traditional tonneau covers: they block cargo access or they don't provide enough security. BAK solves both these age-old problems with the G2 version of the BAKFlip Tonneau Cover. Flip it back for total bed access and rear window protection, or fold it down and lock it in place for a solid defense against thieves.
Tonneaus are constantly exposed to harsh weather, so the BAKFlip is built to withstand Mother Nature's wrath. Each panel's crafted from a 1/2" thick EPS core bonded on both sides to a tough aluminum exterior. The structure is 100% weather-resistant and strong enough to support 300 lbs of distributed weight. Plus, your BAKFlip never fades, warps or cracks. For total hauling convenience, your G2 is also compatible with bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks.
You won't flip out installing your BAKFlip Tonneau Cover G2 Version. Just a few minutes and a few hand tools are all it takes to clamp your new tonneau cover into your truck's bed. Plus, the BAKFlip's low profile fits inside the bed rails to eliminate MPG-robbing wind drag. Made in the USA with a 2-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
BAK BAKFlip G2 Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1308 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jim S (TULSA, OK) — Thursday at 4:38 AM
This is our third BakFlip and they are great covers. If you work out of the bed of your pickup and still want a flat bed cover, this is the perfect cover for you!
Reviewed by MICHAL B (Lake in the hills, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Ridgeline — Wednesday at 4:47 AM
Received quickly. Great product. Installed in 45 min without problems. Looks great on my 2013 Honda Ridgeline. Thanks Auto anything.
Reviewed by Mark N (Kingman, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Titan XD — Tuesday at 8:47 PM
Was easy to install. I don't like the release cable idea. For the cost this is kind of hoakey! Looks great.
Reviewed by Terry M (Hillsboro, MO) — Sunday at 2:00 PM
Best on line buying experience from customer order person to final install. Packaging was excellent. Received within five business days. Installation instructions are very simple and easy to follow. All materials are high quality. With helper, top installed in Forty minutes without any false starts. Would order from this company again. Wow experience.
Reviewed by Marcus G (Fresno, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 17, 2017 9:37 PM
Great product, just wish all holes align up, but was able to drill based on iTunes videos
Ships Between 2/28 - 3/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- american tonneau hard tri fold tonneau cover
- sylvania led load equalizer
- top dawg wifi backup camera
- chevy truck covers
- ford truck tailgate lock
- jeep sun shade
- bed covers for toyota tacoma
- ford f150 folding tonneau cover
- tundra step bars
- custom car floor liners
- custom head and tail lights
- auto covers vehicle