- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- Equip your pickup with the BAK BAKFlip and enjoy all the security of a locking hardtop without sacrificing bed access
- Fold the BAKFlip all the way shut, locking it in place at each fold and at the tailgate for total bed security
- When the tailgate is locked, the BAKFlip G2 cannot be opened
- For quick accessibility to your bed, fold your G2 up to your rear window and lock it in place
- Innovative locking arms secure the cover when it's folded against your rear window
- Your 3rd brake light is still visibile even when the cover is folded up (on most trucks)
- For total bed access, you can remove the entire BAKFlip in minutes by loosening a couple of wing nuts
- 100% weatherproof—tongue and groove weather stripping is unfazed by rain and snow
- Maintains its shape even in harsh conditions—doesn’t shrink in cold or expand in heat
- The panels are built from super-strong aluminum with a durable 1/2" thick EPS core
- Capable of holding up to 300 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Works with bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks thanks to open stake pocket holes
- Treated to resist the harmful effects of UV rays-won't crack, warp, fade, rust or corrode
- Mounts inside your bed rails for a sleek, low-profile fit—looks smooth and reduces drag for improved fuel economy
- G2 features simple, no-drill, clamp-on installation
- BAK builds your BAKFlip with pride in the USA
- Your BAK BAKFlip Tonneau Cover is backed by a 2-year warranty
There are 2 problems with traditional tonneau covers: they block cargo access or they don't provide enough security. BAK solves both these age-old problems with the G2 version of the BAKFlip Tonneau Cover. Flip it back for total bed access and rear window protection, or fold it down and lock it in place for a solid defense against thieves.
Tonneaus are constantly exposed to harsh weather, so the BAKFlip is built to withstand Mother Nature's wrath. Each panel's crafted from a 1/2" thick EPS core bonded on both sides to a tough aluminum exterior. The structure is 100% weather-resistant and strong enough to support 300 lbs of distributed weight. Plus, your BAKFlip never fades, warps or cracks. For total hauling convenience, your G2 is also compatible with bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks.
You won't flip out installing your BAKFlip Tonneau Cover G2 Version. Just a few minutes and a few hand tools are all it takes to clamp your new tonneau cover into your truck's bed. Plus, the BAKFlip's low profile fits inside the bed rails to eliminate MPG-robbing wind drag. Made in the USA with a 2-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
BAK BAKFlip G2 Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1235 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Timothy H (Abilene, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-250 — Monday at 6:14 AM
This cover looks nice, was easy to install, and seems to work as advertised. I did notice the when I am going over 75 mph, the joint next to the cab pulls up in the wind a bit. It seems to be pretty water-tight, but I haven't been in a big rain yet.
Reviewed by Oliver K (CANBY., OR) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Sunday at 8:44 PM
It came ahead of time, was easy to order, and easy to install. All the pieces were their, had some problem with the aluminum screws even with a good bit. Had to drill 2 out. Other wise a great product.
Reviewed by Arthur A (Aurora, CO) — Jul 21, 2016 4:23 AM
Had one on my previous truck and was the first purchase I made for my brand new truck. Easy to install and works great. Instead of a single piece Tonneau, this allows you to partially or completely leave your bed open to use. Doesn't require a separate lock to secure your items. It also looks good on the truck. The only negative about the G2 is that it is susceptible to hail damage. Hail that doesn't damage your truck body can cause dents on the G2.
Reviewed by Alfredo B (Wendover, NV) Reviewed for a 2007 Lincoln Mark LT — Jul 14, 2016 2:01 AM
It's excellent no problems at all that's what I locking for so thank you berry much
Reviewed by Rickey J F (Marrero, LA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Jul 13, 2016 2:31 PM
So for very pleased never used on a long trip yet or rode in a heavy rain,but I'm sure its gonna be fine.
Ships Between 8/01 - 8/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- reviews on bak roll up truck covers
- bakflip g2
- extang solid fold tonneau cover
- tri fold tonneau cover
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- ford truck tailgate lock
- folding hard tonneau cover ford f150
- toyota bed covers
- toyota tundra hard bed cover
- automobile programmers
- hitch tow
- tents for pickups