- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- Equip your pickup with the BAK BAKFlip truck bed cover and enjoy all the security of a locking hardtop without sacrificing bed access
- Fold the BAKFlip all the way shut, locking it in place at each fold and at the tailgate for total bed security
- When the tailgate is locked, the BAKFlip G2 cannot be opened
- For quick accessibility to your bed, fold your G2 up to your rear window and lock it in place
- Innovative locking arms secure the cover when it's folded against your rear window
- Your 3rd brake light is still visibile even when the cover is folded up (on most trucks)
- For total bed access, you can remove the entire BAKFlip in minutes by loosening a couple of wing nuts
- 100% weatherproof—tongue and groove weather stripping is unfazed by rain and snow
- Maintains its shape even in harsh conditions—doesn’t shrink in cold or expand in heat
- The panels are built from super-strong aluminum with a durable 1/2" thick EPS core
- Capable of holding up to 300 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Works with bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks thanks to open stake pocket holes
- Treated to resist the harmful effects of UV rays-won't crack, warp, fade, rust or corrode
- Mounts inside your bed rails for a sleek, low-profile fit—looks smooth and reduces drag for improved fuel economy
- G2 features simple, no-drill, clamp-on installation
- BAK builds your BAKFlip with pride in the USA
- Your BAK BAKFlip Tonneau Cover is backed by a 2-year warranty
There are 2 problems with traditional tonneau covers: they block cargo access or they don't provide enough security. BAK solves both these age-old problems with the G2 version of the BAKFlip Tonneau Cover. Flip it back for total bed access and rear window protection, or fold it down and lock it in place for a solid defense against thieves.
Tonneaus are constantly exposed to harsh weather, so the BAKFlip is built to withstand Mother Nature's wrath. Each panel's crafted from a 1/2" thick EPS core bonded on both sides to a tough aluminum exterior. The structure is 100% weather-resistant and strong enough to support 300 lbs of distributed weight. Plus, your BAKFlip never fades, warps or cracks. For total hauling convenience, your G2 is also compatible with bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks.
You won't flip out installing your BAKFlip Tonneau Cover G2 Version. Just a few minutes and a few hand tools are all it takes to clamp your new tonneau cover into your truck's bed. Plus, the BAKFlip's low profile fits inside the bed rails to eliminate MPG-robbing wind drag. Made in the USA with a 2-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
BAK BAKFlip G2 Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1356 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dan W (La Porte, IN) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Frontier — Wednesday at 4:46 PM
Took a while to install but I am not good at following directions. Once I visualize it the installation was easy Had my doubts about having a cover but am extremely happy I ordered this which was easy with fast delivery, highly recommend Anything Auto.
Reviewed by Judy C (Pasco, WA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Aug 05, 2017 8:48 AM
Awesome piece of equipment ,Looks absolutely fantastic on my pick up truck Extremely easy to install thank you for your product
Reviewed by Shon T (AUGUSTA, ME) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Aug 03, 2017 7:37 AM
Solid, easy to use and keeps gear dry. Installed mountain bike fork carriers on top for 5 bikes and works great!
Reviewed by Kyle O (PORT ORANGE, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Jul 28, 2017 4:15 AM
Great looking and easy to install. It does LEAK though :( Bought this specifically to keep my camping supplies dry and it leaks. Kind of a bummer and would buy a different cover if I had the option.
Reviewed by James B (Royersford, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jul 27, 2017 3:22 AM
Easy install. Took me about an hour by my self. Does not leak and looks great. Nothing more I can ask for
Ships Between 8/18 - 8/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- american tonneau hard tri fold tonneau cover
- sylvania led load equalizer
- top dawg wifi backup camera
- chevy truck covers
- ford truck tailgate lock
- jeep sun shade
- bed covers for toyota tacoma
- ford f150 folding tonneau cover
- tundra step bars
- custom car floor liners
- custom head and tail lights
- auto covers vehicle