- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Equip your pickup with the BAK BAKFlip and enjoy all the security of a locking hardtop without sacrificing bed access
- Fold the BAKFlip all the way shut, locking it in place at each fold and at the tailgate for total bed security
- For quick accessibility to your bed, fold your G2 up to your rear window and lock it in place
- Innovative locking arms secure the cover when it's folded against your rear window
- Your 3rd brake light is still visibile even when the cover is folded up (on most trucks)
- Available with an optional BAKRak Truck Rack or BAKBox 2 Toolbox for most vehicles
- For total bed access, you can remove the entire BAKFlip in minutes by loosening a couple of wing nuts
- 100% weatherproof—tongue and groove weather stripping is unfazed by rain and snow
- Maintains its shape even in harsh conditions—doesn’t shrink in cold or expand in heat
- The panels are built from super-strong aluminum with a durable 1/2" thick EPS core
- Capable of holding up to 300 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Works with bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks thanks to open stake pocket holes
- Treated to resist the harmful effects of UV rays-won't crack, warp, fade, rust or corrode
- Mounts inside your bed rails for a sleek, low-profile fit—looks smooth and reduces drag for improved fuel economy
- G2 features simple, no-drill, clamp-on installation
- BAK builds your BAKFlip with pride in the USA
- Your BAK BAKFlip Tonneau Cover is backed by a 1-year warranty
There are 2 problems with traditional tonneau covers: they block cargo access or they don't provide enough security. BAK solves both these age-old problems with the G2 version of the BAKFlip Tonneau Cover. Flip it back for total bed access and rear window protection, or fold it down and lock it in place for a solid defense against thieves.
Tonneaus are constantly exposed to harsh weather, so the BAKFlip is built to withstand Mother Nature's wrath. Each panel's crafted from a 1/2" thick EPS core bonded on both sides to a tough aluminum exterior. The structure is 100% weather-resistant and strong enough to support 300 lbs of distributed weight. Plus, your BAKFlip never fades, warps or cracks. For total hauling convenience, your G2 is also compatible with bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks.
You won't flip out installing your BAKFlip Tonneau Cover G2 Version. Just a few minutes and a few hand tools are all it takes to clamp your new tonneau cover into your truck's bed. Plus, the BAKFlip's low profile fits inside the bed rails to eliminate MPG-robbing wind drag. Made in the USA with a 1-year warranty.
- Not sure which BAKFlip tonneau is right for you? Click the "Detailed Info" tab above to compare
BAK BAKFlip G2 Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1018 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Larry W (BERKLEY, MI) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Saturday at 6:15 PM
Went from a soft folding cover to this for security purposes. Easy to install, bed stays nice and dry
Reviewed by Jerry W (MANITOWOC, WI) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Saturday at 6:39 AM
The shipping/packaging though needs to be improved as I had some damage as received. Does not affect performance so I didn't make a big deal about it, I got lucky
Reviewed by HVAC D (Ft Wayne, IN) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Colorado — Mar 26, 2015 8:36 AM
I've had a different Tonneau cover on my other truck that was less expensive but not nearly as nice or as better quality than this Tonneau. This cover is made more sturdy, better quality and fits better on my truck, little on the pricey side but it is worth the money.
Reviewed by Larry B (Denton, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Colorado — Mar 16, 2015 8:30 PM
It was a little time consuming to get the rail brackets lined up & locked down. Otherwise it works great. Very sturdy, looks good on truck. I installed it in time for a cross country trip. My truck is brand new but I'm pretty sure the tonneau improves mpg. It's not totally waterproof. Rainwater leaked in a little on the trip so I'm careful about what goes in the bed. The locking mechanism works well. I recommend purchasing it.
BAK BAKFlip G2 Tonneau Cover
- Ships Between 4/08 - 4/10
- What Do You Drive?