- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- Equip your pickup with the BAK BAKFlip and enjoy all the security of a locking hardtop without sacrificing bed access
- Fold the BAKFlip all the way shut, locking it in place at each fold and at the tailgate for total bed security
- When the tailgate is locked, the BAKFlip G2 cannot be opened
- For quick accessibility to your bed, fold your G2 up to your rear window and lock it in place
- Innovative locking arms secure the cover when it's folded against your rear window
- Your 3rd brake light is still visibile even when the cover is folded up (on most trucks)
- For total bed access, you can remove the entire BAKFlip in minutes by loosening a couple of wing nuts
- 100% weatherproof—tongue and groove weather stripping is unfazed by rain and snow
- Maintains its shape even in harsh conditions—doesn’t shrink in cold or expand in heat
- The panels are built from super-strong aluminum with a durable 1/2" thick EPS core
- Capable of holding up to 300 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Works with bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks thanks to open stake pocket holes
- Treated to resist the harmful effects of UV rays-won't crack, warp, fade, rust or corrode
- Mounts inside your bed rails for a sleek, low-profile fit—looks smooth and reduces drag for improved fuel economy
- G2 features simple, no-drill, clamp-on installation
- BAK builds your BAKFlip with pride in the USA
- Your BAK BAKFlip Tonneau Cover is backed by a 2-year warranty
There are 2 problems with traditional tonneau covers: they block cargo access or they don't provide enough security. BAK solves both these age-old problems with the G2 version of the BAKFlip Tonneau Cover. Flip it back for total bed access and rear window protection, or fold it down and lock it in place for a solid defense against thieves.
Tonneaus are constantly exposed to harsh weather, so the BAKFlip is built to withstand Mother Nature's wrath. Each panel's crafted from a 1/2" thick EPS core bonded on both sides to a tough aluminum exterior. The structure is 100% weather-resistant and strong enough to support 300 lbs of distributed weight. Plus, your BAKFlip never fades, warps or cracks. For total hauling convenience, your G2 is also compatible with bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks.
You won't flip out installing your BAKFlip Tonneau Cover G2 Version. Just a few minutes and a few hand tools are all it takes to clamp your new tonneau cover into your truck's bed. Plus, the BAKFlip's low profile fits inside the bed rails to eliminate MPG-robbing wind drag. Made in the USA with a 2-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
BAK BAKFlip G2 Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1271 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Cathie L (Aiken, SC) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Sunday at 7:15 AM
Easy to install, videos I watched were spot on. With the G2 I can use the post holes in my side rails for a rack. Easy to use and partially fold or fully fold to use the entire bed which is really nice. Tailgated with the G2 and it worked perfectly, didn't worry about lids flying off or coolers "walking" off.
Reviewed by Greg D (Philadelphia, MS) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Oct 20, 2016 8:43 PM
Second truck I've bought this same cover for. When I buy my third truck I'll buy another cover.
Reviewed by David G (VACAVILLE, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 19, 2016 8:49 PM
The installation was a piece of cake...done in an hour. Works perfectly!!! Got caught in the rain two days after installation with camping gear under the cover. Everything stayed dry as a bone.
Reviewed by Erich B (STILLWATER, MN) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Oct 14, 2016 2:43 PM
The bak bakflip was simple to install in less than an hour. It is easy to use and allows great access to the entire bed. It gives the truck a really nice finished look and is very durable. I easily put my 200 pounds on it to reach the roof of my truck for washing.
Ships Between 10/31 - 11/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- reviews on bak roll up truck covers
- bakflip g2
- extang solid fold tonneau cover
- tri fold tonneau cover
- chevrolet hard tonneau cover
- ford truck tailgate lock
- folding hard tonneau cover ford f150
- toyota bed covers
- toyota tundra hard bed cover
- automobile programmers
- hitch tow
- tents for pickups