- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- Equip your pickup with the BAK BAKFlip and enjoy all the security of a locking hardtop without sacrificing bed access
- Fold the BAKFlip all the way shut, locking it in place at each fold and at the tailgate for total bed security
- When the tailgate is locked, the BAKFlip G2 cannot be opened
- For quick accessibility to your bed, fold your G2 up to your rear window and lock it in place
- Innovative locking arms secure the cover when it's folded against your rear window
- Your 3rd brake light is still visibile even when the cover is folded up (on most trucks)
- For total bed access, you can remove the entire BAKFlip in minutes by loosening a couple of wing nuts
- 100% weatherproof—tongue and groove weather stripping is unfazed by rain and snow
- Maintains its shape even in harsh conditions—doesn’t shrink in cold or expand in heat
- The panels are built from super-strong aluminum with a durable 1/2" thick EPS core
- Capable of holding up to 300 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Works with bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks thanks to open stake pocket holes
- Treated to resist the harmful effects of UV rays-won't crack, warp, fade, rust or corrode
- Mounts inside your bed rails for a sleek, low-profile fit—looks smooth and reduces drag for improved fuel economy
- G2 features simple, no-drill, clamp-on installation
- BAK builds your BAKFlip with pride in the USA
- Your BAK BAKFlip Tonneau Cover is backed by a 1-year warranty
There are 2 problems with traditional tonneau covers: they block cargo access or they don't provide enough security. BAK solves both these age-old problems with the G2 version of the BAKFlip Tonneau Cover. Flip it back for total bed access and rear window protection, or fold it down and lock it in place for a solid defense against thieves.
Tonneaus are constantly exposed to harsh weather, so the BAKFlip is built to withstand Mother Nature's wrath. Each panel's crafted from a 1/2" thick EPS core bonded on both sides to a tough aluminum exterior. The structure is 100% weather-resistant and strong enough to support 300 lbs of distributed weight. Plus, your BAKFlip never fades, warps or cracks. For total hauling convenience, your G2 is also compatible with bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks.
You won't flip out installing your BAKFlip Tonneau Cover G2 Version. Just a few minutes and a few hand tools are all it takes to clamp your new tonneau cover into your truck's bed. Plus, the BAKFlip's low profile fits inside the bed rails to eliminate MPG-robbing wind drag. Made in the USA with a 1-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
BAK BAKFlip G2 Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1079 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mario S (Bethany, CT) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Wednesday at 10:48 AM
I will start with the positive. Looks good and keeps my bed free from the weather, feels rugged. Now the bad. Quality control is an issue. One of the d rings came off in my hand as I went to put a bungee on it. A lot of sharp edges from the drilling and the production process. One rail was bent in a spot that was not a big deal. All in all a decent cover for the price
Reviewed by Kirven B (Snellville, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Tuesday at 7:20 PM
Certainly fullfilled all my expectations...once I realized I had to take-off the factory installed bed rails the assembly was very quick & simple.Fits perfectly & looks great...TOTALLY satified...
Reviewed by Phillip H (NACOGDOCHES, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Jul 13, 2015 4:56 AM
AutoAnything did a great job handling the order and making sure the item was shipped to me correctly. I should not have been surprised after reading a lot of the reviews, but the quality of the cover was pretty poor. The weather stripping on the back panel and on the front panel did not hold so I had to get some adhesive to put it back on the panels. The bracket for one of the supports to hold the panels up against the cab of the truck was put on backwards, so I am not able to use it.
Reviewed by Brian W (SPRING LAKE, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jul 11, 2015 8:34 AM
Put this on my new '15 RAM 1500, very easy to install and works great. Mine came with two installation instructions (one was a revision) and also used a YouTube video for reference. It took me 90 minutes to install it. It looks great and handles rain storms very well. Two things 1) At the tailgate end, the weather strip on top already started falling off. Some krazy glue fixed that. 2) Tape for drain tube ends is just ok. I had to use stronger stuff as they already started loosening.
Reviewed by Mike R (Flomaton, AL) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Jul 10, 2015 8:36 PM
Installed in like 10 minutes. Fitts great and looks great. Would buy again for sure.
- Ships Between 8/10 - 8/12
- What Do You Drive?