- Installation Instructions:
–Tonneau Cover (PDF)
–BAKBox 2 Toolbox (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- Stash your stuff under the protective folds—and in the cavernous belly—of the BAK BAKFlip G2 Tonneau Cover with BAKBox 2 Toolbox
- The G2 Tonneau Cover Tool Box Combo comes complete with the G2 Bed Cover and the all-new BAKBox 2
- Custom sized for a flush, no-drill fit on your truck
- The G2 Cover is constructed from a lightweight EPS core with aircraft-grade aluminum paneling
- Your BAKFlip G2 is capable of supporting up to 300lbs. of evenly distributed weight, and the BAKBox 2 can easily handle an additional 200lbs. of gear
- Folds & locks forward for 100% truck bed access, while still providing 3rd brake light visibility (on most trucks)
- When the tailgate is locked, the BAKFlip G2 cannot be opened
- Doubles as a headache rack, protecting your rear window when it's locked in the open position
- Durable rubber hinges help hold back foul weather and never corrode
- The BAKBox 2 mounts under your G2, away from the green-eyed gaze of thieves
- Its new fold away design lets you pack along even more freight
- Clamps in place for an easy no-drill install
- Your BAK G2 Tonneau Cover with BAKBox 2 Toolbox includes a 1-year warranty
Jordan had Pippin, Jobs had Woz, and Captain had Tennille. Now, there's a new dynamic duo to be reckoned with: the BAK G2 Tonneau Cover with BAKBox 2 Tool Box. More than just the sum of its parts, these two upgrades work together to save your pickup from the scourges of crooks, foul weather and disorganization.
Custom designed for a flawless fit on your pickup, the BAKFlip G2 clamps onto your rig without a lick of drilling needed. Once it's in place, it delivers Fort Knox-grade protection against parking lot bandits. What's the secret behind its superhuman strength? It all boils down to backbone. Each panel is constructed from an insulated EPS core with aircraft-grade aluminum armor. Plus, all the panels are connected by EPDM rubber hinges to help keep the elements out.
Fold back the BAKFlip G2, and you uncover the BAKBox 2 Toolbox. Mounted at the head of your bed, its cavernous compartments are perfect for stashing hand tools, cleaning supplies and all the other loose gear that would otherwise roll around your bed. Better still, this recently updated toolbox sports a fold away design, allowing you to pack more gear into your payload. Just like the G2, it clamps on with no drilling and includes a 1-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
BAK BAKFlip G2 Tonneau Cover with BAKBox 2 Toolbox Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jack M (Koloa, HI) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Oct 13, 2015 2:18 PM
Installation a little more difficult than the clip-on models... Tool box is a little small. But cover looks super clean and flush. You have to have it fully folded up or down flat, no partial openings. No easy access to box w/o fully opening cover. So overall function not as great as it could be, but looks great!
Reviewed by Charles Y (Greenville, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Ranger — Jun 22, 2015 7:23 AM
This cover and toolbox are perfect. Keeps everything dry and in its place. Easy access and easy to allow bigger items when needed. Wish I had come across this product sooner. Will be getting F1 for my Silverado.
Reviewed by Glenn H (MESA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Apr 05, 2015 3:18 PM
I ordered this cover plus toolbox for my 2013 Dodge Ram. Both pieces arrived quickly and installation was easy. I made sure I read the instructions and went on-line to other customers comments on their installation experiences. I've only had it for about three weeks now, but love the fit and how it makes my truck look. Very functional with the three panel bakflip feature. I'm very satisfied with this product.
Ships Between 12/07 - 12/09
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.