- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- Equip your pickup with the BAK BAKFlip and enjoy all the security of a locking hardtop without sacrificing bed access
- Fold the BAKFlip all the way shut, locking it in place at each fold and at the tailgate for total bed security
- When the tailgate is locked, the BAKFlip G2 cannot be opened
- For quick accessibility to your bed, fold your G2 up to your rear window and lock it in place
- Innovative locking arms secure the cover when it's folded against your rear window
- Your 3rd brake light is still visibile even when the cover is folded up (on most trucks)
- For total bed access, you can remove the entire BAKFlip in minutes by loosening a couple of wing nuts
- 100% weatherproof—tongue and groove weather stripping is unfazed by rain and snow
- Maintains its shape even in harsh conditions—doesn’t shrink in cold or expand in heat
- The panels are built from super-strong aluminum with a durable 1/2" thick EPS core
- Capable of holding up to 300 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Works with bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks thanks to open stake pocket holes
- Treated to resist the harmful effects of UV rays-won't crack, warp, fade, rust or corrode
- Mounts inside your bed rails for a sleek, low-profile fit—looks smooth and reduces drag for improved fuel economy
- G2 features simple, no-drill, clamp-on installation
- BAK builds your BAKFlip with pride in the USA
- Your BAK BAKFlip Tonneau Cover is backed by a 2-year warranty
There are 2 problems with traditional tonneau covers: they block cargo access or they don't provide enough security. BAK solves both these age-old problems with the G2 version of the BAKFlip Tonneau Cover. Flip it back for total bed access and rear window protection, or fold it down and lock it in place for a solid defense against thieves.
Tonneaus are constantly exposed to harsh weather, so the BAKFlip is built to withstand Mother Nature's wrath. Each panel's crafted from a 1/2" thick EPS core bonded on both sides to a tough aluminum exterior. The structure is 100% weather-resistant and strong enough to support 300 lbs of distributed weight. Plus, your BAKFlip never fades, warps or cracks. For total hauling convenience, your G2 is also compatible with bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks.
You won't flip out installing your BAKFlip Tonneau Cover G2 Version. Just a few minutes and a few hand tools are all it takes to clamp your new tonneau cover into your truck's bed. Plus, the BAKFlip's low profile fits inside the bed rails to eliminate MPG-robbing wind drag. Made in the USA with a 2-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
BAK BAKFlip G2 Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1338 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gene B (OGDEN, UT) — Wednesday at 6:59 AM
This has been an excellent addition to my vehicle. My son has the same cover and he recommended this cover. After seeing how versatile the cover was on his vehicle, I order my cover. It took some time to figure out all the directions to install the cover but it is functioning perfect. I took in through a car wash and the seals protected the bed from water!
Reviewed by Ken B (Southlake, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — May 17, 2017 8:01 PM
A snap to put on once I quit using power tools for the clamps that hold the rails. For whatever reason when I would tighten them with my drill and nut driver (even slowly) they had a hard time staying in place. Once I went to a box end wrench, the problem went away (and I've built show cars, so I'm not a tool newbie). Anyway, other than that issue it was easy to put on, check the fit and enjoy. I've already gotten several compliments on it and BTW big props to Tony B who helped me!!
Reviewed by Harry M (Summerland Key, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — May 17, 2017 7:25 AM
The cover seems to be high quality. It's weakest point is the latches. To release the latches on both sides you pull a cord. The latches are spring loaded and rely on these springs to return them to the locked position. Sometimes the latches stick in the unlocked position. When the do it is very difficult to get them to return. Read the directions carefully including any loose sheets. A variety of shims maybe required for your application.
Reviewed by Derek M (THIBODAUX, LA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — May 07, 2017 7:18 AM
my order was processed and shipped quickly. Easy installation... took approximately 1 hour because I kept referring to the install instruction and online videos. Most others can probably install in 30 minutes. Well constructed and design is great. I was pleasantly surprised at how dry my bed remained after driving through hours of hard rain on vacation. I would recommend this to everyone.
Ships Between 5/30 - 6/01
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- american tonneau hard tri fold tonneau cover
- sylvania led load equalizer
- top dawg wifi backup camera
- chevy truck covers
- ford truck tailgate lock
- jeep sun shade
- bed covers for toyota tacoma
- ford f150 folding tonneau cover
- tundra step bars
- custom car floor liners
- custom head and tail lights
- auto covers vehicle