- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- Equip your pickup with the BAK BAKFlip and enjoy all the security of a locking hardtop without sacrificing bed access
- Fold the BAKFlip all the way shut, locking it in place at each fold and at the tailgate for total bed security
- For quick accessibility to your bed, fold your G2 up to your rear window and lock it in place
- Innovative locking arms secure the cover when it's folded against your rear window
- Your 3rd brake light is still visibile even when the cover is folded up (on most trucks)
- For total bed access, you can remove the entire BAKFlip in minutes by loosening a couple of wing nuts
- 100% weatherproof—tongue and groove weather stripping is unfazed by rain and snow
- Maintains its shape even in harsh conditions—doesn’t shrink in cold or expand in heat
- The panels are built from super-strong aluminum with a durable 1/2" thick EPS core
- Capable of holding up to 300 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Works with bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks thanks to open stake pocket holes
- Treated to resist the harmful effects of UV rays-won't crack, warp, fade, rust or corrode
- Mounts inside your bed rails for a sleek, low-profile fit—looks smooth and reduces drag for improved fuel economy
- G2 features simple, no-drill, clamp-on installation
- BAK builds your BAKFlip with pride in the USA
- Your BAK BAKFlip Tonneau Cover is backed by a 1-year warranty
There are 2 problems with traditional tonneau covers: they block cargo access or they don't provide enough security. BAK solves both these age-old problems with the G2 version of the BAKFlip Tonneau Cover. Flip it back for total bed access and rear window protection, or fold it down and lock it in place for a solid defense against thieves.
Tonneaus are constantly exposed to harsh weather, so the BAKFlip is built to withstand Mother Nature's wrath. Each panel's crafted from a 1/2" thick EPS core bonded on both sides to a tough aluminum exterior. The structure is 100% weather-resistant and strong enough to support 300 lbs of distributed weight. Plus, your BAKFlip never fades, warps or cracks. For total hauling convenience, your G2 is also compatible with bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks.
You won't flip out installing your BAKFlip Tonneau Cover G2 Version. Just a few minutes and a few hand tools are all it takes to clamp your new tonneau cover into your truck's bed. Plus, the BAKFlip's low profile fits inside the bed rails to eliminate MPG-robbing wind drag. Made in the USA with a 1-year warranty.
- Not sure which BAKFlip tonneau is right for you? Click the "Detailed Info" tab above to compare
BAK BAKFlip G2 Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1036 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steven w (COLUMBIA, SC) — Apr 26, 2015 6:09 PM
Having bought a new truck I looked at all of the trifold covers on other trucks at work. The majority of my co-workers had the BAK G2. I then watched the YouTube video on the installation. By doing the proper research before buying, I made the right choice. It was installed by me alone and only took about thirty minutes.
Reviewed by James G (Fairbanks, AK) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Apr 25, 2015 11:21 PM
Received the cover and noticed it was well packed. FedEx is pretty rough on packages here but it had no damage. Unpacked it and had it installed in about a half an hour. I'm very happy with this cover.
Reviewed by Joseph N (LAKE VILLA, IL) — Apr 23, 2015 5:47 AM
Just put it on my new 2015 Dodge Ram 2500 with a 6.4 box with ram boxes on the sides . It works perfect fits like a glove . Took it through car wash yesterday not a single leak . Very pleased with the purchase .
BAK BAKFlip G2 Tonneau Cover
- Ships Between 5/08 - 5/12
- What Do You Drive?