- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- Equip your pickup with the BAK BAKFlip and enjoy all the security of a locking hardtop without sacrificing bed access
- Fold the BAKFlip all the way shut, locking it in place at each fold and at the tailgate for total bed security
- For quick accessibility to your bed, fold your G2 up to your rear window and lock it in place
- Innovative locking arms secure the cover when it's folded against your rear window
- Your 3rd brake light is still visibile even when the cover is folded up (on most trucks)
- For total bed access, you can remove the entire BAKFlip in minutes by loosening a couple of wing nuts
- 100% weatherproof—tongue and groove weather stripping is unfazed by rain and snow
- Maintains its shape even in harsh conditions—doesn’t shrink in cold or expand in heat
- The panels are built from super-strong aluminum with a durable 1/2" thick EPS core
- Capable of holding up to 300 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Works with bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks thanks to open stake pocket holes
- Treated to resist the harmful effects of UV rays-won't crack, warp, fade, rust or corrode
- Mounts inside your bed rails for a sleek, low-profile fit—looks smooth and reduces drag for improved fuel economy
- G2 features simple, no-drill, clamp-on installation
- BAK builds your BAKFlip with pride in the USA
- Your BAK BAKFlip Tonneau Cover is backed by a 1-year warranty
There are 2 problems with traditional tonneau covers: they block cargo access or they don't provide enough security. BAK solves both these age-old problems with the G2 version of the BAKFlip Tonneau Cover. Flip it back for total bed access and rear window protection, or fold it down and lock it in place for a solid defense against thieves.
Tonneaus are constantly exposed to harsh weather, so the BAKFlip is built to withstand Mother Nature's wrath. Each panel's crafted from a 1/2" thick EPS core bonded on both sides to a tough aluminum exterior. The structure is 100% weather-resistant and strong enough to support 300 lbs of distributed weight. Plus, your BAKFlip never fades, warps or cracks. For total hauling convenience, your G2 is also compatible with bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks.
You won't flip out installing your BAKFlip Tonneau Cover G2 Version. Just a few minutes and a few hand tools are all it takes to clamp your new tonneau cover into your truck's bed. Plus, the BAKFlip's low profile fits inside the bed rails to eliminate MPG-robbing wind drag. Made in the USA with a 1-year warranty.
BAK BAKFlip G2 Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1064 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael M (DES MOINES, IA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jun 23, 2015 6:21 AM
I have my 2nd Bak Flip. Both have been a perfect fit and very easy to install. No complaints.
Reviewed by Nicholas M (DENVER, CO) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Jun 22, 2015 8:57 AM
Great design and look. I am skeptical about the quality of the seals to keep water out. One of the seals already seems to be coming loose from the cover after a few times of flipping the cover.
Reviewed by jason n (SAINT MICHAEL, MN) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jun 21, 2015 7:12 PM
Fit and finish are great for my rambox with 6.5 bed. Hard to find a cover that fits. I would get this cover again. I would not order it or anything from Autoanything again. They screwed up the shipping and it came after my trip. Customer service was really bad.
Reviewed by Michael M (CARROLLTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-250 — Jun 21, 2015 1:54 PM
Love the product but the tailgate seal I'm the cover delaminated after one week.
Reviewed by David S (MELBOURNE, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Frontier — Jun 20, 2015 8:06 PM
Very easy to install. Instructions very clear, included option that one may have. Not heavy and fits perfectly.
- Ships Between 7/14 - 7/16
- What Do You Drive?