- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- Folds all the way shut, locking in place at each fold and at the tailgate for total bed security (the G2 can't be opened when the tailgate is locked)
- Custom-designed to fit your exact truck bed
- Allows 100% full bed accesss, rests against rear window when fully open
- Third brake light remains visible on short and standard length beds when cover is completely open
- Integrated buckle system and prop rods allow you to drive safely at highway speeds with the cover folded, flipped up or closed
- Easily installs with simple hand tools, and the entire cover can be removed in minutes
- UV-resistant material won't fade in harsh weather
- Panels are built from strong aluminum with a durable 1/2" thick EPS core
- Holds up to 300 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Works with most bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, under-the rail toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks
- Mounts inside bed rails for a sleek, low-profile fit
- BAK Truck Bed Covers are made with pride in the USA
- Your BAK BAKFlip Tonneau Cover is backed by a 2-year warranty
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
BAK provides the best of both worlds with the G2 version of the BAKFlip Tonneau Cover. Flip it back for total bed access and rear window protection, or fold it down and lock it in place for a solid defense against thieves.
Tonneaus are constantly exposed to harsh weather, so the BAKFlip is built to withstand Mother Nature's wrath. Each panel's crafted from a 1/2" thick EPS core bonded on both sides to a tough aluminum exterior. The structure is 100% weather-resistant and strong enough to support 300 lbs of distributed weight. Plus, your BAKFlip never fades, warps or cracks. For total hauling convenience, your G2 Truck Bed Cover is also compatible with bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks.
Just a few minutes and a few hand tools are all it takes to clamp your BAKFlip G2 Tonneau Cover into your truck's bed. Plus, the BAKFlip's low profile fits inside the bed rails to eliminate MPG-robbing wind drag. Made in the USA with a 2-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold seperately
BAK BAKFlip G2 Hard Folding Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
1387 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert E. E (Seguin, TX) — Monday at 9:30 AM
I did my own installation. I have a drop in bed liner that lips over bulkhead rail and separate rail caps. Instructions included and videos I found totally failed to address this combination when it comes to using the weather seal for either the side rails or bulkhead rail. No one I contacted could provide an answer. Based upon the vague instructions, I did not use the seal. I do get a little water in the bed, but I understand that that is impossible to prevent. Other than that, I like it.
Reviewed by James M (CHANDLER, AZ) — Mar 15, 2018 1:08 PM
Works great and looks great. The cost was high but so is the quality. The only negative is the installation instructions could be better; had to watch a YouTube video to better understand the process.
Reviewed by Thomas M (NORTH TONAWANDA, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Mar 14, 2018 5:33 AM
Auto Anything was great to deal with, very fair price, was delivered on time. Would definitely shop there again. Keep up the good work. 5 star web site.