- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Installation Instructions:
–Tonneau Cover (PDF)
–BAKBox 2 Toolbox (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- Your payload has all-over aluminum protection with the BAK BAKFlip HD Tonneau Cover & BAKBox 2 Toolbox duo
- Features tongue-and-groove seals to keep water out of your bed
- Seamless EPDM rubber seals defend against rust and leaks
- Any water on the cover is drained away by integrated drain channels
- Locking arms hold the folding cover panels against the rear window for total access to your bed and toolbox
- Most trucks still have 3rd brake light visibility when the cover is folded forward
- When the tailgate is locked, the BAKFlip HD Tonneau cannot be opened
- Tonneau cover panels are made with a 5/8” thick EPS core that can handle up to 300 lbs. of evenly distributed weight
- The BAKBox 2 Toolbox can easily hold up to 200lbs. of gear
- Both items mount inside your truck bed rails for a sleek, low-profile design and MPG improvement
- The BAK BAKBox 2 for HD Tonneau Cover clamps right onto the rail with included hardware
- Works alongside bed caps, bed liners and bed rails
- Simple, no-drill installation for both the toolbox and tonneau cover
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your BAK BAKFlip HD Tonneau Cover is protected by a 2-year warranty & BAKBox 2 Toolbox comes with a 1-year warranty
Trick out your truck bed with the BAK BAKFlip HD Tonneau Cover & BAKBox 2 Toolbox dynamic duo. This set keeps your tools and payload organized and completely secure from sticky fingers and Mother Nature. With a completely custom-fit and aluminum construction, you can trust your HD BAKBox 2 toolbox tonneau cover to work cohesively and dependably with your truck.
The BAKBox 2 Tool Box HD Tonneau Cover Combo is as good as it gets for truck bed protection. The folding design of the tonneau allows you to gain total access of your bed and toolbox contents. BAK's BAKFlip HD Tonneau Cover with toolbox's folding panels are made from thick 5/8" EPS core that can handle up to 300lbs of evenly distributed weight.
With integrated drain channels and tongue & groove seals, your gear stays safe and dry. Both items sit down under your truck bed rails for a completely flush, aerodynamic look. Your BAK BAKFlip HD Tonneau Cover is backed by a 2-year warranty while your BAKBox 2 Toolbox is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
BAK BAKFlip HD Tonneau Cover with BAKBox 2 Toolbox Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brett L (GILBERT, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Dec 29, 2015 8:26 PM
The fit and finish of the BAKFlip HD couldn't be better. The tool box is about what you'd expect; it's not the most spacious option so if you need to carry a decent amount of tools it's not the box for you. However, I personally like the ability to empty out the box and regain the majority of the space in my shortbed when I need it.
Reviewed by Dan B (Silvis, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Canyon — Dec 19, 2015 8:48 AM
Biggest obstacle is making sure you read or watch installation video, lay out/ attach rails tighten clamps/ drop in tonneau cover. Tighten the two bolts with the two knobs and basically you're done. Advise having another person to help. Very nice product. The bakbox is a very nice option with the tonneau cover
Ships Between 7/26 - 7/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bak tonneau cover
- american work cover jr
- extang rt toolbox tonneau cover
- truxedoplus tonneau cover
- ford tool box
- ford truck tailgate lock
- 2011 tundra tail gate seal installation
- truck bed covers for dodge ram with bed boxes
- ford ranger bed covers
- chips performance
- performance exhausts
- suv liners