- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- Secure your payload and save a bundle with the BAK BAKFlip VP Tonneau Cover
- When the tailgate is locked, the BAKFlip VP cannot be opened
- Custom sized for your year, make and model truck
- Made from aircraft-grade aluminum panels with a vinyl coating and an EPS core
- Strong enough to support up to 250 lbs of evenly distributed weight on top
- Folds away easily & locks open for full bed access, rear window protection & even 3rd brake light visibility (on most trucks)
- Hidden hinges stylishly seal off your bed from stormy weather
- Equipped with automatic slam latches that lock down at every fold & at your tailgate
- Rides inside your bed rails for a flush finish that leaves your stake pockets open for business
- Installs easily with no drilling required
- Works with bed extenders, spray-on and under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes and storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails, bed caps and truck racks
- Your BAK BAKFlip VP Tonneau Cover is backed by a 1-year warranty
Sure, if money were no object, you'd go ahead and blow a wad of cash on some carbon fiber, hand-painted, Wi-Fi-ready tonneau cover. But, for truck owners with premium taste who don't have Daddy Warbucks' bank account, the BAKFlip VP Tonneau Cover gives you the most BAK for your buck.
Born from BAK's incredibly popular BAKFlip line of truck bed covers, the BAKFlip VP lives up to the family name in every way. Its hard deck is made from vinyl-covered aluminum panels with an EPS core for strength and rigidity. At 5/8" thick, it has enough muscle to support up to 250 lbs of evenly distributed weight up top.
Opening and closing your BAK BAKFlip VP is flippin' easy. Each panel is connected by hidden hinges, so you simply fold it toward your cab to reach your cargo. It even flips all the way up to your rear window, giving you full bed access and protecting your glass from shifting cargo. Plus, you never have to fiddle with locks and levers to secure your BAKFlip VP—its automatic slam latches engage with every fold.
Weighing in at under 50 lbs, the BAKFlip VP Tonneau is a breeze to install single-handedly and requires no drilling. And, BAK backs your bed cover with a 1-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
BAK BAKFlip VP Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
195 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nickolas K (Poughkeepsie, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Aug 12, 2016 4:18 AM
It would fit better if it was a little bit longer. I noticed a BAKFlip on an F150.... the vinyl flange extends a bit more on the front and tailgate of the truck. Gives a better seal. Net: a wider strip all around the top say 1/2 inch would be better. Other than that, a great low profile add to my new GMC Sierra 1500.
Reviewed by Paul G (Dyersburg, TN) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Jul 21, 2016 8:04 AM
Pleased with the way it fits the truck. Appears to be water proof. Folds good all the way up to the cab. Manufacturing date was X out?
Reviewed by alvin c (Summerville, SC) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 30, 2016 4:31 AM
this new model does NOT fit.it leaves a 1/4 inch gap at the tail gate or you can have the gap at the cab if you want. the directions are one sheet. the booklet covers the other trucks. not very good for the money and it leaves an inviting hole for prying the cover off. I have reconsidered further purchase's because of this.
Reviewed by Christopher M (KILLEEN, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Jun 24, 2016 9:13 PM
I really love this bed cover. I have one on a 2013 Silverado and now I have one on my 2016 Sierra. Very very clean looking bed cover.
Ships Between 8/29 - 8/31
- What Do You Drive?