- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- Secure your payload and save a bundle with the BAK BAKFlip VP Tonneau Cover
- When the tailgate is locked, the BAKFlip VP cannot be opened
- Custom sized for your year, make and model truck
- Made from aircraft-grade aluminum panels with a vinyl coating and an EPS core
- Strong enough to support up to 250 lbs of evenly distributed weight on top
- Folds away easily & locks open for full bed access, rear window protection & even 3rd brake light visibility (on most trucks)
- Hidden hinges stylishly seal off your bed from stormy weather
- Equipped with automatic slam latches that lock down at every fold & at your tailgate
- Rides inside your bed rails for a flush finish that leaves your stake pockets open for business
- Installs easily with no drilling required
- Works with bed extenders, spray-on and under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes and storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails, bed caps and truck racks
- Your BAK BAKFlip VP Tonneau Cover is backed by a 1-year warranty
Sure, if money were no object, you'd go ahead and blow a wad of cash on some carbon fiber, hand-painted, Wi-Fi-ready tonneau cover. But, for truck owners with premium taste who don't have Daddy Warbucks' bank account, the BAKFlip VP Tonneau Cover gives you the most BAK for your buck.
Born from BAK's incredibly popular BAKFlip line of truck bed covers, the BAKFlip VP lives up to the family name in every way. Its hard deck is made from vinyl-covered aluminum panels with an EPS core for strength and rigidity. At 5/8" thick, it has enough muscle to support up to 250 lbs of evenly distributed weight up top.
Opening and closing your BAK BAKFlip VP is flippin' easy. Each panel is connected by hidden hinges, so you simply fold it toward your cab to reach your cargo. It even flips all the way up to your rear window, giving you full bed access and protecting your glass from shifting cargo. Plus, you never have to fiddle with locks and levers to secure your BAKFlip VP—its automatic slam latches engage with every fold.
Weighing in at under 50 lbs, the BAKFlip VP Tonneau is a breeze to install single-handedly and requires no drilling. And, BAK backs your bed cover with a 1-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
BAK BAKFlip VP Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
190 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Edward S (Cedarburg, WI) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — May 11, 2016 7:15 PM
Installation instructions were very clear and precise. Thanks BAK Industries for pre-installing the required shims to the side rails. One tip, I had to apply a bead of clear silicone adhesive to get the front weather seal to adhere to a factory sprayed bed liner, i.e. Self-stick tape did not adhere to the rough surface of the sprayed bed liner very well. I like the low profile sleek look of the BakFlip VP. I previously owned a BAKFlip G2 on a 2010 Ford Supercrew Cab F150 Platinum.
Reviewed by Mark K (WESTERN SPRINGS, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — May 08, 2016 8:46 AM
Love this cover. Installed by myself ,taking my time in under an hour. Watch the u tube videos. It helps. Cover looks great on my truck. After install it rained for 3days! Less than a half a cup of water made it thru!!! The flipping mechanisms are awesome. You don't have to crawl in if something slides to the front!! Absolutely love it
Reviewed by Brian D (Marrero, LA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Mar 15, 2016 3:57 PM
I received the cover about a week after ordering it. No damage from shipping. Took me about 2 hrs to install by myself. No drilling required. Looks great! The weather stripping was a little deformed right after installation, but a few hrs in the sun and it flattened out. Tested the water/weather resistance within a few days when we had heavy blowing rain; no leakage what so ever! The fold points are slightly visible through the vinyl covering, but it still looks and works great! Awesome cover!
Ships Between 5/27 - 6/01
- What Do You Drive?