- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- Secure your payload and save a bundle with the BAK BAKFlip VP Tonneau Cover
- When the tailgate is locked, the BAKFlip VP cannot be opened
- Custom sized for your year, make and model truck
- Made from aircraft-grade aluminum panels with a vinyl coating and an EPS core
- Strong enough to support up to 250 lbs of evenly distributed weight on top
- Folds away easily & locks open for full bed access, rear window protection & even 3rd brake light visibility (on most trucks)
- Hidden hinges stylishly seal off your bed from stormy weather
- Equipped with automatic slam latches that lock down at every fold & at your tailgate
- Rides inside your bed rails for a flush finish that leaves your stake pockets open for business
- Installs easily with no drilling required
- Works with bed extenders, spray-on and under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes and storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails, bed caps and truck racks
- Your BAK BAKFlip VP Tonneau Cover is backed by a 1-year warranty
Sure, if money were no object, you'd go ahead and blow a wad of cash on some carbon fiber, hand-painted, Wi-Fi-ready tonneau cover. But, for truck owners with premium taste who don't have Daddy Warbucks' bank account, the BAKFlip VP Tonneau Cover gives you the most BAK for your buck.
Born from BAK's incredibly popular BAKFlip line of truck bed covers, the BAKFlip VP lives up to the family name in every way. Its hard deck is made from vinyl-covered aluminum panels with an EPS core for strength and rigidity. At 5/8" thick, it has enough muscle to support up to 250 lbs of evenly distributed weight up top.
Opening and closing your BAK BAKFlip VP is flippin' easy. Each panel is connected by hidden hinges, so you simply fold it toward your cab to reach your cargo. It even flips all the way up to your rear window, giving you full bed access and protecting your glass from shifting cargo. Plus, you never have to fiddle with locks and levers to secure your BAKFlip VP—its automatic slam latches engage with every fold.
Weighing in at under 50 lbs, the BAKFlip VP Tonneau is a breeze to install single-handedly and requires no drilling. And, BAK backs your bed cover with a 1-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
BAK BAKFlip VP Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
172 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Pete W (Sugar Hill, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Sep 16, 2015 2:25 PM
Received the BakFlip VP, all needed hardware was included. The specials shim strips were already added for my type vehicle. Took about an hour to install. Installation was simple and easy. I have many compliments on the cover. I would highly recommend this cover. Also, the online Reps at AutoAnything were Great
Reviewed by Donald M (HOOSICK FALLS, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Aug 24, 2015 5:04 AM
The cover does everything it claimed. Very easy to use, works well to secure items with locking tailgate on My 2015 F150. can still carry dirt bikes or 4Wheeler in the bed.
Reviewed by Jim F (Redmond, OR) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Colorado — Aug 07, 2015 2:17 PM
Great price, super fast shipping, and number 1 customer service and support. The cover fits my 2008 Colorado like a glove. It's a 5 star cover.
Ships Between 10/14 - 10/16
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bak truck covers
- bakflip hd tonneau cover
- lund genesis tri fold tonneau cover
- tonnopro tri fold tonneau cover
- ford tool box
- ford truck tailgate lock
- 2012 toyota tundra tonneau cover
- toolbox for nissan frontier
- volkswagen jetta car mats
- pickup bed mats
- auto bike rack
- cool car seat covers