- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Installation Instructions:
–Tonneau Cover (PDF)
–BAKBox 2 Toolbox (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- 2-in-1 deals don’t get better than the BAK BAKFlip VP Tonneau Cover and BAKBox 2 Toolbox combo
- Keep your gear doubly protected with the security of both the tonneau and the toolbox
- Both items are custom fit for your exact truck
- The VP Tonneau Cover folds & locks forward to reveal the BAKBox 2, the rest of your payload and your 3rd brake light (on most trucks)
- BAKFlip VP locks down at every fold & at the tailgate, so your gear is always secure
- Tonneau is crafted from aircraft-grade aluminum panels with a vinyl covering and EPS foam core
- Top is sturdy enough to support up to 250 lbs. of evenly distributed weight, and the BAKBox 2 Toolbox can easily hold an additional 200lbs. of gear
- Works with bed extenders, spray-on and under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes and storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails, bed caps and truck racks
- BAKBox 2 Toolbox clamps right on to your VP Tonneau Cover & folds away for more bed access
- Both items sit inside your bed rails for a completely flush look
- No-drill mounting, you only need your screwdriver
- BAK products are made with pride in the USA
- Your BAK BAKFlip VP Tonneau Cover and BAKBox 2 Toolbox are supported by a 1-year warranty
Don't let your BAK BAKFlip VP Tonneau Cover go through life without its partner, the BAKBox 2 Toolbox. These two are so kindred for one another it rivals your grandparents' high school romance. Now they don't ever have to be separated thanks to the BAKFlip VP BAKBox 2 Toolbox combo.
Your VP Tonneau Cover sits inside your truck's bed rails for a completely flush, aerodynamic look. It folds all the way up to your back window to allow use of the entire truck bed. Your BAKBox 2 sits directly below the cover, and is accessible by folding the tonneau toward the cab. Now your tools are smartly organized and totally secure from weather-induced rust and potential thieves.
Constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum, you can rely on your BAKBox 2 VP tool box tonneau cover to last the lifetime of your truck. It can easily handle up to 250lbs. of evenly distributed weight. The tonneau boasts a vinyl coated top with hidden hinges and automatic slam latches for extra convenience. You can leave up to 200lbs. of tools in your BAKBox 2 for VP BAKFlip Tonneau Cover—both items clamp on with an easy, no-drill installation. Your BAKFlip VP bed cover with toolbox is backed by a 1-year warranty.
BAK BAKFlip VP Tonneau Cover with BAKBox 2 Toolbox Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Louis K (WOBURN, MA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Aug 16, 2016 5:22 AM
I have been driving pickups for over 20 years, and have always left the pickup bed open. I've dealt with shoveling snow out of the bed, covering valuables with plastic, and having things unexpectedly blow out on the highway. Now with the BAKFLIP VP Tonneau Cover everything I place in my pickup bed will stay dry and secure. It has turned my Silverado 1500 crew cab into a full sized car with a huge versatile trunk.
Reviewed by Robert G (VILLA PARK, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Nov 30, 2015 12:09 PM
Basically 3 pieces of painted aluminum with 2 U-shaped brackets holding it in place on either end. Should be around $125 max.
Reviewed by robert s (BALLWIN, MO) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Apr 10, 2015 10:38 PM
Awesome fit and looks great. No worries on the install it was simple. If you are concerned hit up YouTube tons of how to on it there.
Ships Between 8/21 - 8/23
- What Do You Drive?