- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Installation Instructions:
–Tonneau Cover (PDF)
–BAKBox 2 Toolbox (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- 2-in-1 deals don’t get better than the BAK BAKFlip VP Tonneau Cover and BAKBox 2 Toolbox combo
- Keep your gear doubly protected with the security of both the tonneau and the toolbox
- Both items are custom fit for your exact truck
- The VP Tonneau Cover folds & locks forward to reveal the BAKBox 2, the rest of your payload and your 3rd brake light (on most trucks)
- BAKFlip VP locks down at every fold & at the tailgate, so your gear is always secure
- Tonneau is crafted from aircraft-grade aluminum panels with a vinyl covering and EPS foam core
- Top is sturdy enough to support up to 250 lbs. of evenly distributed weight, and the BAKBox 2 Toolbox can easily hold an additional 200lbs. of gear
- Works with bed extenders, spray-on and under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes and storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails, bed caps and truck racks
- BAKBox 2 Toolbox clamps right on to your VP Tonneau Cover & folds away for more bed access
- Both items sit inside your bed rails for a completely flush look
- No-drill mounting, you only need your screwdriver
- BAK products are made with pride in the USA
- Your BAK BAKFlip VP Tonneau Cover and BAKBox 2 Toolbox are supported by a 1-year warranty
Don't let your BAK BAKFlip VP Tonneau Cover go through life without its partner, the BAKBox 2 Toolbox. These two are so kindred for one another it rivals your grandparents' high school romance. Now they don't ever have to be separated thanks to the BAKFlip VP BAKBox 2 Toolbox combo.
Your VP Tonneau Cover sits inside your truck's bed rails for a completely flush, aerodynamic look. It folds all the way up to your back window to allow use of the entire truck bed. Your BAKBox 2 sits directly below the cover, and is accessible by folding the tonneau toward the cab. Now your tools are smartly organized and totally secure from weather-induced rust and potential thieves.
Constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum, you can rely on your BAKBox 2 VP tool box tonneau cover to last the lifetime of your truck. It can easily handle up to 250lbs. of evenly distributed weight. The tonneau boasts a vinyl coated top with hidden hinges and automatic slam latches for extra convenience. You can leave up to 200lbs. of tools in your BAKBox 2 for VP BAKFlip Tonneau Cover—both items clamp on with an easy, no-drill installation. Your BAKFlip VP bed cover with toolbox is backed by a 1-year warranty.
BAK BAKFlip VP Tonneau Cover with BAKBox 2 Toolbox Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert G (VILLA PARK, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Nov 30, 2015 12:09 PM
Basically 3 pieces of painted aluminum with 2 U-shaped brackets holding it in place on either end. Should be around $125 max.
Reviewed by robert s (BALLWIN, MO) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Apr 10, 2015 10:38 PM
Awesome fit and looks great. No worries on the install it was simple. If you are concerned hit up YouTube tons of how to on it there.
Reviewed by Gregory C (Hauppauge, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Aug 02, 2014 11:12 AM
This Tonneau cover dresses up the look of the truck so smooth it looks like a solid cover, and the way the box sits in the track , very well designed. We are so happy with this product, . We get strong rains here and needed to use the run off hose ,but with the box in place you don't even see them.
Ships Between 5/27 - 6/01
- What Do You Drive?