- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Installation Instructions:
–Tonneau Cover (PDF)
–BAKBox 2 Toolbox (PDF)
- Which BAKFlip Tonneau is best for me? (PDF)
- 2-in-1 deals don’t get better than the BAK BAKFlip VP Tonneau Cover and BAKBox 2 Toolbox combo
- Keep your gear doubly protected with the security of both the tonneau and the toolbox
- Both items are custom fit for your exact truck
- The VP Tonneau Cover folds & locks forward to reveal the BAKBox 2, the rest of your payload and your 3rd brake light (on most trucks)
- BAKFlip VP locks down at every fold & at the tailgate, so your gear is always secure
- Tonneau is crafted from aircraft-grade aluminum panels with a vinyl covering and EPS foam core
- Top is sturdy enough to support up to 250 lbs. of evenly distributed weight, and the BAKBox 2 Toolbox can easily hold an additional 200lbs. of gear
- Works with bed extenders, spray-on and under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes and storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails, bed caps and truck racks
- BAKBox 2 Toolbox clamps right on to your VP Tonneau Cover & folds away for more bed access
- Both items sit inside your bed rails for a completely flush look
- No-drill mounting, you only need your screwdriver
- BAK products are made with pride in the USA
- Your BAK BAKFlip VP Tonneau Cover and BAKBox 2 Toolbox are supported by a 1-year warranty
Don't let your BAK BAKFlip VP Tonneau Cover go through life without its partner, the BAKBox 2 Toolbox. These two are so kindred for one another it rivals your grandparents' high school romance. Now they don't ever have to be separated thanks to the BAKFlip VP BAKBox 2 Toolbox combo.
Your VP Tonneau Cover sits inside your truck's bed rails for a completely flush, aerodynamic look. It folds all the way up to your back window to allow use of the entire truck bed. Your BAKBox 2 sits directly below the cover, and is accessible by folding the tonneau toward the cab. Now your tools are smartly organized and totally secure from weather-induced rust and potential thieves.
Constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum, you can rely on your BAKBox 2 VP tool box tonneau cover to last the lifetime of your truck. It can easily handle up to 250lbs. of evenly distributed weight. The tonneau boasts a vinyl coated top with hidden hinges and automatic slam latches for extra convenience. You can leave up to 200lbs. of tools in your BAKBox 2 for VP BAKFlip Tonneau Cover—both items clamp on with an easy, no-drill installation. Your BAKFlip VP bed cover with toolbox is backed by a 1-year warranty.
BAK BAKFlip VP Tonneau Cover with BAKBox 2 Toolbox Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by robert s (BALLWIN, MO) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Apr 10, 2015 10:38 PM
Awesome fit and looks great. No worries on the install it was simple. If you are concerned hit up YouTube tons of how to on it there.
Reviewed by Gregory C (Hauppauge, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Aug 02, 2014 11:12 AM
This Tonneau cover dresses up the look of the truck so smooth it looks like a solid cover, and the way the box sits in the track , very well designed. We are so happy with this product, . We get strong rains here and needed to use the run off hose ,but with the box in place you don't even see them.
Reviewed by Robert Y (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jul 28, 2014 11:13 AM
Bed cover has a quality feel to it, but the cable pulls have come unattached several times already and it's only a couple weeks old with minimal usage. I've been able to fix relatively easily, but still disappointing. BakBox2 is a complete waste of money. Extremely cheap in feel and design and the mounting hardware is laughable. Will not stay in place, keeps falling. Overall, not bad enough to warrant a return but definitely would not buy again.
Reviewed by Kris H (SAMMAMISH, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Ranger — Mar 20, 2014 4:07 PM
Shopped around for months before pulling the trigger on this deal. Had it on for a few weeks now. I believe this is the best folding tonneau cover system on the market. Super easy to install. The low profile is sharp from the sides and the vp and roll x models look good from above with no seems. Folds up and down easy, and has no issue locking into place, sits flush with the bed walls, and keeps everything dry with the exception of a little dripping on the corners. Id recommend the bakbox 2 too.
BAK BAKFlip VP Tonneau Cover with BAKBox 2 Toolbox
- Ships Between 5/27 - 5/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bak retractable tonneau cover
- american work cover jr
- extang rt toolbox tonneau cover
- truxedoplus tonneau cover
- ford tool box
- ford truck tailgate lock
- chevy silverado covers
- toyota camry cabin air filters
- toyota tacoma roll up bed cover
- auto brake parts
- pickup truck caps
- roof rack cargo carriers