- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Secure your cargo in style with a BAK Revolver X2 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover
- Flush, low-profile design grants 100% bed access and rear window visibility
- Select your X2 Revolver with or without optional BAKBox2 toolbox
- Hinged, heavy duty aluminum slats are covered with high-grade vinyl top
- When the tailgate is locked, the BAK Revolver X2 cannot be opened
- Lightweight yet can support up to 500 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Rotational locking rails secure along the full length of your bed on both sides
- Simple one-handed operation with automatic slam latch for convenient cargo security
- Provides full access to stake pocket holes for additional accessories
- Large locking rail & gusseted reinforcements provide heavy-duty durability
- Rail alignment and easy clamp-on installation allows for use with drop-in and spray-on bed liners
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your BAK Revolver X2 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover is backed by a 3-year warranty
Defend the contents of your truck bed with the lightweight strength, locking security and all-season protection of a BAK Revolver X2 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover. With a flush, low-profile design, this heavy-duty rolling tonneau provides one-handed access to your entire truck bed without ever obstructing your rear window visibility.
Pairing the sleek look of a soft cover with the durable security of a hard tonneau, the BAK X2 Revolver is made with exclusive rotational locking rails that secure along the full length of your truck bed and an automatic slam latch for superior safekeeping.
BAK Revolver X2 Tonneau Covers feature fast, no-clamp installation and provide full access to your stake pocket holes for mounting any additional accessories. Constructed with a larger locking rail with gusseted reinforcements, the Revolver X2 Tonneau is ideal for use on any terrain. Your BAK Revolver Truck Bed Cover is built with pride in the USA and backed by a 3-year warranty.
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate
BAK Revolver X2 Roll-Up Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
45 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jason D (WILLIAMSTOWN, KY) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Thursday at 6:00 AM
First off, I say "Almost" because in my mind the only thing that could make this better is if the cover itself was strong enough to hold more than the 300lbs (evenly distributed) it claims. Other than that, this thing is sweet! Installation was a breeze and very straight forward. It's very easy to roll back and looks great on the truck. I've had a couple different tri-fold tops before but none were as easy to use as this one is. Highly recommend it!
Reviewed by Frederick H (HURST, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Wednesday at 9:35 PM
I wanted a tonneau cover that was sturdy, durable and versatile. The X2 Roll-Up fit my requirements perfectly. It is easy to install (took about 45 minutes) and looks great on my truck. I highly recommend the X2 Roll-Up
Reviewed by Mark R (GROVELAND, MA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Apr 25, 2016 7:03 AM
This cover is seriously the best cover on the market. I didn't want a velcro job, and security is the most important. This really took only 20 minutes to install (By myself), and I could not be happier. It is secure with the Tailgate locked, and looks flawless. It is also flat with the bed and looks very sleek. We have had some rain in the last few weeks I have had this, and my bedrug is very dry - haven't noticed any leaks. I am 100% satisfied with this cover.
Reviewed by Tym D K (SPRING, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Apr 22, 2016 6:58 AM
the cover is great. I bought one for my son for Christmas. I liked it so much that I bought one for myself. When it is rolled up, I can still see over it through the back window. That is much better than the one that is in 4 sections. When it is folded up, it covers the entire back window. I also like the locking mechanism that holds the sides down when it is locked.
Reviewed by Gregory D S (MORRISVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Apr 04, 2016 4:10 AM
I've had the cover installed now for about 3 weeks. Installation was simple and straightforward, taking about 30 minutes. The fit is perfect and the bed remains absolutely dry. Would definitely recommend this cover and AutoAnything.com.
Ships Between 5/03 - 5/05
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- flip bak fold back tonneau cover
- genesis tonneau cover
- lorado tonneau covers
- truxedo deuce tonneau cover
- ford tool box
- ford truck tailgate lock
- 2010 ford f150 rollup tonneau cover
- 2012 dodge 2500 hard top cover
- dodge ram truck bed covers
- cheap bra for cars
- chrome grill gaurds 2012 f250
- nerf bar steps trucks