- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- A soft tonneau and a hard cover rolled into one—the BAK Roll-X Tonneau Cover
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck
- Heavy-duty hinged aluminum panels are covered with high-grade vinyl top
- Rolls up from the tailgate for complete bed access
- Weighs a mere 45 lbs, yet shoulders up to 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Locks for complete cargo security
- Locking rails bolt down the cover from the cab all the way to the tailgate as you unroll
- Flush fit keeps the weather out and your cargo in
- Super low profile can barely be seen from the side
- Slim line rail system allows use of bed extenders, bed rails, tie downs, racks and more
- All components boast a durable powder-coated finish
- The aerodynamic design gives you full access to your truck's stake pockets
- Installs in minutes with a wrench—no drilling required
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your BAK Roll-X Tonneau Cover is backed by a 1-year warranty
They might look the same, but the difference between a genuine Swiss watch and a back alley trench coat counterfeit is more than skin deep. The same holds true for tonneau covers. Give your truck bed the timeless style and precision function of a fine timepiece with the BAK Roll-X Tonneau Cover.
Crafted from heavy-duty hinged aluminum panels covered in premium-grade vinyl, this ingenious tonneau is like nothing else on the road. You get the look of a classic tonneau, the security of a hard cover and the full bed access of a folding top—all in one cover.
The clever design not only boasts a nearly invisible profile, it rolls up from the tailgate for complete bed access. And, this rolling tonneau shoulders a hefty 400 lbs, though it weighs in at a featherweight 45 lbs. And best yet, BAK backs your Roll-X Tonneau Cover with a 1-year warranty.
BAK Roll-X Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
101 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Beau G (CHARLESTON, SC) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Dec 16, 2014 7:12 PM
I've had the top for about a month now and I'm happy with the purchase. The ease of opening and closing the top is really it's best feature. I'd like it to be more water tight but I've had a soft top, a camper shell and a dealer installed hard top tri- fold throughout the years and they all let a little water in. I feel spending a little more for the roll-x top was worth it. The installation was easy too.
Reviewed by Brian R (BURLEY, ID) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Nov 09, 2014 8:08 AM
Great for keeping my stuff out of view and secure. Takes some common sense to install as their instruction are very generic. Looks good
BAK Roll-X Tonneau Cover
- Ships Between 1/05 - 1/07
- What Do You Drive?