- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- A soft tonneau and a hard cover rolled into one—the BAK Roll-X Tonneau Cover
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck
- Heavy-duty hinged aluminum panels are covered with high-grade vinyl top
- Rolls up from the tailgate for complete bed access
- Weighs a mere 45 lbs, yet shoulders up to 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Locks for complete cargo security
- Locking rails bolt down the cover from the cab all the way to the tailgate as you unroll
- Flush fit keeps the weather out and your cargo in
- Super low profile can barely be seen from the side
- Slim line rail system allows use of bed extenders, bed rails, tie downs, racks and more
- All components boast a durable powder-coated finish
- The aerodynamic design gives you full access to your truck's stake pockets
- Installs in minutes with a wrench—no drilling required
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your BAK Roll-X Tonneau Cover is backed by a 1-year warranty
They might look the same, but the difference between a genuine Swiss watch and a back alley trench coat counterfeit is more than skin deep. The same holds true for tonneau covers. Give your truck bed the timeless style and precision function of a fine timepiece with the BAK Roll-X Tonneau Cover.
Crafted from heavy-duty hinged aluminum panels covered in premium-grade vinyl, this ingenious tonneau is like nothing else on the road. You get the look of a classic tonneau, the security of a hard cover and the full bed access of a folding top—all in one cover.
The clever design not only boasts a nearly invisible profile, it rolls up from the tailgate for complete bed access. And, this rolling tonneau shoulders a hefty 400 lbs, though it weighs in at a featherweight 45 lbs. And best yet, BAK backs your Roll-X Tonneau Cover with a 1-year warranty.
BAK Roll-X Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
121 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thomas D (Versailles, MO) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Caliber — Friday at 5:31 AM
Well packaged, installation took about 40 minutes, the instructions included were a little rudimentary. Watch the youtube video on installation, much better and only takes 5 minutes. Very well built and sturdy, semi-waterproof. Water leaks in on the front, but very little. Looks great and no road noise. Rolls up so that it only hangs over the front of the bed about 12". 4/5 for poor instructions and not quite water tight.
Reviewed by Joseph P (CEDAR PARK, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Apr 23, 2015 8:24 PM
Install was fairly easy. Fits perfect and the great thing is the you have the use of your whole bed without blocking your rear window!
Reviewed by Robert S (ANDOVER, NJ) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Apr 12, 2015 5:54 AM
Fits Great, Looks Great. It appears well made and intalls easily. I typically keep my vehicles over 10 years, it will be curious how well it holds up.
BAK Roll-X Tonneau Cover
- Rebates: $50 Details
- Ships Between 5/11 - 5/13
- What Do You Drive?