- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- A soft tonneau and a hard cover rolled into one—the BAK Roll-X Tonneau Cover
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck
- Heavy-duty hinged aluminum panels are covered with high-grade vinyl top
- Rolls up from the tailgate for complete bed access
- Weighs a mere 45 lbs, yet shoulders up to 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Locks for complete cargo security
- Locking rails bolt down the cover from the cab all the way to the tailgate as you unroll
- Flush fit keeps the weather out and your cargo in
- Super low profile can barely be seen from the side
- Slim line rail system allows use of bed extenders, bed rails, tie downs, racks and more
- All components boast a durable powder-coated finish
- The aerodynamic design gives you full access to your truck's stake pockets
- Installs in minutes with a wrench—no drilling required
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your BAK Roll-X Tonneau Cover is backed by a 1-year warranty
They might look the same, but the difference between a genuine Swiss watch and a back alley trench coat counterfeit is more than skin deep. The same holds true for tonneau covers. Give your truck bed the timeless style and precision function of a fine timepiece with the BAK Roll-X Tonneau Cover.
Crafted from heavy-duty hinged aluminum panels covered in premium-grade vinyl, this ingenious tonneau is like nothing else on the road. You get the look of a classic tonneau, the security of a hard cover and the full bed access of a folding top—all in one cover.
The clever design not only boasts a nearly invisible profile, it rolls up from the tailgate for complete bed access. And, this rolling tonneau shoulders a hefty 400 lbs, though it weighs in at a featherweight 45 lbs. And best yet, BAK backs your Roll-X Tonneau Cover with a 1-year warranty.
BAK Roll-X Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
141 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Anthony T (RAVENNA, OH) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Aug 08, 2015 10:32 AM
The box arrived and the ends were pretty beat up. Thanks FedEx. The packaging needs to be improved to better protect the ends of the rails as all four ends were bent. One almost to the point of snapping. After carefully straightening the ends I was able to install the cover without issue. Took about an hour. Definitely helps to have another set of hands to lift the cover. The cover rolls back smoothly and is easy to secure with the straps. Overall I'm very pleased with this cover.
Reviewed by JOHN M (CONCORD, NH) — Jul 06, 2015 11:35 AM
Although lots of confusing information is on the 'net regarding difficulty installing the cover, I had absolutely no issue. The cover went on perfectly, operates smoothly, and I couldn't be happier. I think this is an awesome bed cover for my truck.
Reviewed by Jacques L (COHASSET, MA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Jun 25, 2015 12:07 PM
I had a Lorado Access tonneau on my 2010 Tundra. I got this and installed it on a 2015 Tundra. It was easy to install with all of the videos available online. Very nice feature to let you drop down the factory installed rail system so that you can still use the moveable tie down clamps. Seems to be very nice quality although I do get more wetness in the corners than I did with the Lorado. Low profile, very easy to use, and its sharp looking. I'd get this over the Lorado again.
Reviewed by Cody S (HOLDEN, LA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jun 18, 2015 8:16 PM
Very great product! Easy to install! Holds up what it says it will! Only down fall was the water seal for the front of the bed was folded in the packaging! It leaked so I had to replace it with a better one that was rolled in package instead of folded
Ships Between 10/15 - 10/19
- What Do You Drive?