- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- Click here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- A soft tonneau and a hard cover rolled into one—the BAK Roll-X Tonneau Cover
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck
- Heavy-duty hinged aluminum panels are covered with high-grade vinyl top
- Rolls up from the tailgate for complete bed access
- Weighs a mere 45 lbs, yet shoulders up to 400 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Locks for complete cargo security
- Locking rails bolt down the cover from the cab all the way to the tailgate as you unroll
- Flush fit keeps the weather out and your cargo in
- Super low profile can barely be seen from the side
- Slim line rail system allows use of bed extenders, bed rails, tie downs, racks and more
- All components boast a durable powder-coated finish
- The aerodynamic design gives you full access to your truck's stake pockets
- Installs in minutes with a wrench—no drilling required
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your BAK Roll-X Tonneau Cover is backed by a 1-year warranty
They might look the same, but the difference between a genuine Swiss watch and a back alley trench coat counterfeit is more than skin deep. The same holds true for tonneau covers. Give your truck bed the timeless style and precision function of a fine timepiece with the BAK Roll-X Tonneau Cover.
Crafted from heavy-duty hinged aluminum panels covered in premium-grade vinyl, this ingenious tonneau is like nothing else on the road. You get the look of a classic tonneau, the security of a hard cover and the full bed access of a folding top—all in one cover.
The clever design not only boasts a nearly invisible profile, it rolls up from the tailgate for complete bed access. And, this rolling tonneau shoulders a hefty 400 lbs, though it weighs in at a featherweight 45 lbs. And best yet, BAK backs your Roll-X Tonneau Cover with a 1-year warranty.
BAK Roll-X Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
150 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joseph E (Douglasville, GA) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — Wednesday at 4:09 AM
I had the bak flip bed cover before and like this one a lot better. If you have to put anything in the bed of the truck that takes up the whole bed this bed cover simply roles up and you can still see out the back window unlike the bak flip bed cover.
Reviewed by Shawn F (Brookville, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Jan 29, 2016 12:55 PM
So far seems like a nice cover, I still need to tweak the adjustment more and see if I can get it to be more water tight. Received a lot of compliments on it.
Reviewed by Brett S (MARQUETTE, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jan 28, 2016 3:47 AM
this is the second Roll-x I have purchased. I found my new Roll-x had some design changes that made installation easier. It seems more weather proof. Gaskets for the front of the pickup box stuck quite well to my spray-in liner. With a little wiggling around the rear gasket at the tailgate also does the trick. Overall the Roll-x seems to have cleaner lines than the one I bought for another vehicle 3 years ago.
Reviewed by Belinda B (CARLSBAD, NM) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jan 25, 2016 5:42 AM
To tell the truth I don't know if I will enjoy the tonneau cover at all. It did not come with the hardware. So the cover is still rolled up lying in the bed of the truck. Waiting on the hardware.
Ships Between 2/10 - 2/12
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bak covers truck bed
- lund roll up tonneau cover
- access tonnosport tonneau cover
- truxport reviews
- ford tool box
- ford truck tailgate lock
- gmc sierra roll up tonneau cover
- toyota tacoma cover
- 2011 silverado tailgate seal
- pick up truck bed nets
- program chips for trucks
- rubber bed liners